[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I can't find the condom machine. Training dummy was there but not sure what category the condom machine is in.

If its in misc decor I'm never going to find it due to having a billion different things in there.

I was somewhat surprised it wasn't conveniently added under "parties" in the Hobbies and Skills section.

I can't find the condom machine. Training dummy was there but not sure what category the condom machine is in.

If its in misc decor I'm never going to find it due to having a billion different things in there.

I was somewhat surprised it wasn't conveniently added under "parties" in the Hobbies and Skills section.

That's because its only for community lots in edit town

Anything new in .2.2 that i should look for , i do love the trait rape ...anything else new. Also what are some mean things a mean sim can do to another sim sexually other than rape..hehe just looking for some ideas is all :heart:  :heart: Is it possible to be sexually bully with out full on sex..hehe

I just updated to the 2.2, where is the rape trait?  I haven't found it

At first i will say "Thanks for new version, OnikiKay!"

I tried activate setting "Force High Lod AI" and discovered, that not only non selectable sims are affected with "true" setting, but also my "family" on the active lot. They reacted full autonomously (e.g. they taken book from library and reading). If I interupted their current activity and give them other order, they fulfiled my order and then reacted autonomously again...

Autonomy setting (low or disabled) has not effect on this. 

I discovered too that this version still doesn't fulfil sim's wishes... :(

I jI just loaded up a new game with the updated mod, and I'm seeing a lot of notifications that say things like "GetPantyPreset:outfit index 0 from category Outerwear is null Current outfit is: everyday index:0"

It looks like it's going through every female townie and every outfit category. I don't know if it will all be fine after it goes through them all, but I wanted to post while I'm thinking about it.

Loaded up a new game, everything was fine except for a bunch of routing errors (which I bet happened because I accepted a "clean up lot" challenge).  Tried installing the Legacy animations, none of them seemed to play, so I tried removing them.   Apparently the mod didn't like that, since when I quit immediately after, I found the attached script error.

On another note, when you turn off dog sex, the mod doesn't remove the checks for dogs' penises.  I discovered this only because I was trying to clean up my mods and removed files I knew I wasn't using, and now I get a bunch of "can't find dog dick" error messages every day.  Not game breaking for me, but it might be worth looking into.  It seems like maybe the mod isn't setting dogs' WooHoo motives as static when human/dog sex is turned off?

springacres_KW_ScriptError_spac.local__05-27-2015__17-42-41__33376B88.xml.zip

Anything new in .2.2 that i should look for , i do love the trait rape ...anything else new. Also what are some mean things a mean sim can do to another sim sexually other than rape..hehe just looking for some ideas is all :heart:  :heart: Is it possible to be sexually bully with out full on sex..hehe

There is no rape trait.

Would it be possible in a future release to have a way to save your settings and import them to a new game? You can do it with the Nraas mods and it's really helpful to not have to remember every setting from game to game. Maybe it could also remember the animation packs you've added so they add automatically when you import your settings? I know nothing about making mods, so I don't know if it's easy or even possible, but it would be a nice thing to have.

So, I noticed in this new release that when my sim gets raped, she gets paid for it because she's registered as a professional with WooHooer. Unless the rapist is also a professional,and then she gets charged the difference between their rates - so I guess she gets beaten, raped, and her money stash taken lol.

Hi Oniki and all other Peoples,

What is meant with "Force High Lot All"? :( I can't figure out this.Set it to False or True,what is better?

mfg

Hello PikAs2,

By default, when non selectable sims are offscreen (eg: at home) their autnomy is completly disabled and their motives stop to decay. Force High Lod AI force the autonomy to stay enabled. So when non selectable sims are offscreen they continue to live their life (and woohoo). This make the world more alive but consume lots of CPU power.

Note: Version 0.2.2 is available to all.

That is a well thought feature!

Very helpful for my slow laptop.

Anyone notice there's no moodlits anymore? I noticed they're not appearing in the 0.2.1

I could've sworn I saw ones about dog sex, losing virginity, etc. before....hmm..

Also the blowjob option when males remove their bottoms is a little...off?

post-245711-0-70009900-1432799477_thumb.jpg

post-245711-0-35838400-1432799937_thumb.jpg

I also noticed pregnant women don't seem to remove their clothing when choosing the options. It says it does but never appears and the options still say to remove and not dress up. :/

Also is the one animation no longer being used so rape doesn't look like its floating?

Edited by Darkening Demise

Hey everyone,

I am loving this mod! I do have one question, though: Are the pet animations only usuable with female sims? My pet lovers household has an abundance of male Sims. I was curious if the guys could have as much fun as the girls do with their four-legged friends. ;)

Rapists are sore losers, they don`t know, when they are beaten. My vamp-girlie is at athletics 10 and he tried, got beaten, wuharrarred and tried again. That is, how she spent the night, the actions did not end and talk or whatever was broken by him.

@jenik: how did you get the professional-thing to work???

@Rakgi I think there has to be an animation for it first and the animations have to be  tagged for use with M/M or whatever by the animators and not by Oniki?  I could be wrong on that however.  It's like the dildo object; the sims can pick it up and place it in their inventory, but can't use it yet because there are no animations for it.

There is no rape trait.

Thank you, I may have miss understood the previous post. :)

Ya whats up ? You keep saying next update you will add M/M support but it never happens....

Gay support? I thought I saw men on men action in game, allowing them to use the animations and rape or at least rape as I've seen men do men, women do men, women do women, and men do women.

There is some M/M in the mod.  The settings allow you to choose if you want gay rapists or women raping men as well as men raping women. 

@Joile Rouge

If you get the Nraas Woohooer mod, once your sim has a Kama Simtra skill level of 1 (I think you have to have sex 5 times to skill up, but you can cheat it with Master Controller or change the woohooer settings to lower it), you can choose "register as a professional" on any computer and then every time you woohoo, money is transferred from the funds of your partner to yours, unless they are also a professional and get paid more per session than you (your pay rate is determined by a factor of your skill level and skill challenges completed)

Anyhow, in the last version of KW, woohooing with KW functions did not get you paid or have any impact on your Woohooer mod stats. It looks like the new version, it does. My character has not had consensual woohoo with the KW functions so I don't know if she gets paid for that, but she got raped and lost money once (because I had the woohooer setting set to "seed service pool with professionals" and her rapist was a professional with a kama simtra skill level of 10, getting paid $100 per woohoo and she was only a level 1, getting $20, so she lost $80. She also got all the negative rape moodlets, but a positive woohooer "great experience" moodlet from woohooing with a skilled lover from the woohooer mod lol) and once got paid $20 after getting raped by a nonprofessional.

Ya whats up ? You keep saying next update you will add M/M support but it never happens....

Entitled much? So passive aggressive.

Thank you for your hardwork onikikay :)

No its not about being "entitled" it was something that was requested back when it was still at 1.1 and everytime onikkay would say next patch will add it....a long ways a way from that now :P

Also, everyone keeps saying until there is gay animations to use but WTWanimations have been around for a very long time ;o