[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Ok, a couple things I have noticed on the new release. First there is now a anal selection in sims kinki menu and it says no stage when clicked. Is there not a animation for this now? I have both amra72 and lady666 showing as installed on kinki list, and everything else is working as far as animations. The other thing that does not seem right, is a fair amount of work is going into teens, how they are too young for the kinki stuff to start then progress into it as they age, and I see you plan on having bodies grow up too in future. What I am leading up to here is some work will need to be done to the rape system to make it match up. If you have teens and rape both true in kinki, what happens is I get a message that a sim as aged to teen, then within usually 24 sim hours of that anouncement message that that teen is raped, so basically all the poor female teens have lost their virginity long before their first period.

Ok, a couple things I have noticed on the new release. First there is now a anal selection in sims kinki menu and it says no stage when clicked. Is there not a animation for this now? I have both amra72 and lady666 showing as installed on kinki list, and everything else is working as far as animations.

I'll have to test this in my game, but I think the only ones set for that stage might be legacy animations?

So im thinking about start using this mod with my main game, since i really want to use this as some kind of "dating sim" while im building my main guy's residence and his skills and etc....My question is, if something goes wrong can i still save game with this mod on, then remove it from mods and load my save without problems ?

I never really tried to load a save without a mod before, as i was always afraid to

There aren't a whole lot of problems with the mod, but it's best not to place any mod that is a WIP into a save that you really care about.  I really don't know what will happen to a save once you load the mod and then remove it later.  I'm sure someone that knows will chime in.

If you really want to see what all the mod has to offer, start a new save and play with it awhile and get the feel for it.  You can then remove it and see if it has any adverse affects on your game from being removed or make a backup of your save in case you wish to remove the mod for some reason and then you can revert back to your original save.

So im thinking about start using this mod with my main game, since i really want to use this as some kind of "dating sim" while im building my main guy's residence and his skills and etc....My question is, if something goes wrong can i still save game with this mod on, then remove it from mods and load my save without problems ?

I never really tried to load a save without a mod before, as i was always afraid to

There aren't a whole lot of problems with the mod, but it's best not to place any mod that is a WIP into a save that you really care about.  I really don't know what will happen to a save once you load the mod and then remove it later.  I'm sure someone that knows will chime in.

If you really want to see what all the mod has to offer, start a new save and play with it awhile and get the feel for it.  You can then remove it and see if it has any adverse affects on your game from being removed or make a backup of your save in case you wish to remove the mod for some reason and then you can revert back to your original save.

i did thoroughly try and test it on other saves yeah but am afraid to load those saves up cause i think long time ago i read that it can F up the cache and can make the game not recognize specific mods anymore (i dont really know if it has truth innit), and come to think of it, i did actually have an accident kinda like that when i changed to Win 8.1 and had to reinstall the sims 3 the game refused to recognize certain hair mods and had to delete them (might just happened cause of patching i dunno)

Am really careful when it comes to Sims games cuz lets face it, most unstable games ever created :P

Okay Onikikay, so if I understand correctly.... the line is "broken" because there are puppies involved?  But if my sim has human babies then the line will remain intact?  I don't want a dog in the household so I won't adopt the stray dog, the puppies were in there from the test pregnancy that I had tried to provide you feedback on earlier in the week.  I appreciate it though.  Thank you for taking a look at my error message :)

I don't think it's broken because of the puppies. I think it's broken because of a weird relationship or because the father has been destroyed.

Recently, after updating to .2.2, for some reason solo interactions on furniture no longer works.

Basically, I can click on the sofa or some other compatible furniture, select a position when the dialogue pane shows up, but the queued activity disappears immediately and the sim goes and does something else. 

Not sure if this is a feature that I needed to disable/enable, if I need to reimport the animations (I basically overrode .2.1 files), or if its a bug. 

That's definitely a bug, thanks for reporting.

Okay Onikikay, so if I understand correctly.... the line is "broken" because there are puppies involved?  But if my sim has human babies then the line will remain intact?  I don't want a dog in the household so I won't adopt the stray dog, the puppies were in there from the test pregnancy that I had tried to provide you feedback on earlier in the week.  I appreciate it though.  Thank you for taking a look at my error message :)

I don't think it's broken because of the puppies. I think it's broken because of a weird relationship or because the father has been destroyed.

Recently, after updating to .2.2, for some reason solo interactions on furniture no longer works.

Basically, I can click on the sofa or some other compatible furniture, select a position when the dialogue pane shows up, but the queued activity disappears immediately and the sim goes and does something else. 

Not sure if this is a feature that I needed to disable/enable, if I need to reimport the animations (I basically overrode .2.1 files), or if its a bug. 

After some more tests, it seems all furniture interactions are broken for me (solo or group). Interactions that are started directly from a sim's radial menu works fine though. So at the moment I am using a mix of AW and Kinky. 

Looking forward to see this bug getting resolved. 

This was happening to me too, mostly with showers.  Basically the only way I can get my Sims to WooHoo in the shower or tub since installing this mod is if they go solo with Animated WooHoo... it's very strange.  Hope you get it fixed, coding bugs can be nasty!

Ever since I updated this mod, I've had a problem with my mail delivery service - my sim isn't getting mail at all - no bills, no love letters, nothing. If I delete and replace the mailbox, I get mail for a couple of days and then it stops again. It's happened with a couple of different fresh games. I don't know what's causing the problem. If I get a chance, I'll uninstall the new version and reinstall the old one to see if KW is the problem (I don't really care much, I just figured you'd want to know if it's a problem with your mod)

Sometimes I'll also get the "Get Mail" option, but nothing happens when I check it.

Ever since I updated this mod, I've had a problem with my mail delivery service - my sim isn't getting mail at all - no bills, no love letters, nothing. If I delete and replace the mailbox, I get mail for a couple of days and then it stops again. It's happened with a couple of different fresh games. I don't know what's causing the problem. If I get a chance, I'll uninstall the new version and reinstall the old one to see if KW is the problem (I don't really care much, I just figured you'd want to know if it's a problem with your mod)

Sometimes I'll also get the "Get Mail" option, but nothing happens when I check it.

I've never had my sims not get mail, but I've had the issue where the mailbox flag goes up, Sim goes to check it, appears they got an item but nothing new in their inventory since well before I ever installed this mod.  I think it's just an EA glitch.

I'm wondering after just playing for a bit if I am missing something, I notice now that I have not seen since 1.9, I think any stats about sperm, like a female sim I was playing tonight got raped, and i went and looked at the debug showinfos and there is nothing there other than what cycle she is on and how long till next one. So am I still supposed to be able to see that, or is it removed for now?

@bagracer, I had asked Onikikay about this before and was (I could be wrong) advised that not all rapists will use vaginal woohoo so if there is no sperm then it was an anal woohoo.  Onikikay, is this correct?  :)

I'm wondering after just playing for a bit if I am missing something, I notice now that I have not seen since 1.9, I think any stats about sperm, like a female sim I was playing tonight got raped, and i went and looked at the debug showinfos and there is nothing there other than what cycle she is on and how long till next one. So am I still supposed to be able to see that, or is it removed for now?

@bagracer, I had asked Onikikay about this before and was (I could be wrong) advised that not all rapists will use vaginal woohoo so if there is no sperm then it was an anal woohoo.  Onikikay, is this correct?  :)

Yep, that's correct.

Is the dog by chance available for animators?

Everything animators need is here.

@jenik, I don't think it's related to kinkymod.  My sims have no issue with getting mail and sending things off with mail.  Have you checked Crinrict's blog?  I'd insert the link for you but sadly I am not that computer savvy, plus I haven't quite figured out navigation of this site.  It's an EA glitch from what I have read.  Hope this helps you solve your issue.  :)

Could one test this, please: start a new game, create a new, or use an existing femsim, max out athletics (cheats, whatever) and get into a rape-situation, femsim as victim and see, what happens.

For me it is: she wins the fight, the rapist wuharrharrs, walks away a distance and comes back, to start the raping again.

Could one test this, please: start a new game, create a new, or use an existing femsim, max out athletics (cheats, whatever) and get into a rape-situation, femsim as victim and see, what happens.

For me it is: she wins the fight, the rapist wuharrharrs, walks away a distance and comes back, to start the raping again.

@JolieRouge, the victim's athletic skill needs to be lower than the rapist in order for the rape to be completed.  Use Master Controller cheat on your rapist to max out his Athletic, Martial Arts, and anything else strength related and see if that helps.  :)

He probably keeps trying because he is horny and needs to be satisfied and there is no crowdy situation on lot.  He could also be hoping for a different outcome, lol.  :P