[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

much thanks for this awesome mod an of course the great animators!!!

I have a little question. is it possible that the show info function in debug options does corrently not exist. because i have the option in the pie menue and is not greyes out but when i click there is now pop-up window with the infos..

sorry for my crappy english i hope you still unterstand what i mean..

thank you in advance

Ya whats up ? You keep saying next update you will add M/M support but it never happens....

Adding new features takes time and some have higher priority than others. There are already M/M interactions and others have to be modified and/or need new animations. So, please be patient.

In the last version, I was getting notices about my sim's menstrual cycle - like when she was fertile? In this version, my sim is suddenly pregnant and I never saw a pop up about her being fertile or even having a first period or anything (she's a teen). Do those messages not come up in this version, or is it whatever I have my notifications set on that isn't giving me the message?

I have a little question. is it possible that the show info function in debug options does corrently not exist. because i have the option in the pie menue and is not greyes out but when i click there is now pop-up window with the infos..

thank you in advance

Try to wait a bit. The pop-up message may take a few seconds to show up. If it doesn't appear, that's probably because an error happened while collecting the infos.

Well, i made a post about an issue i have but sadly no answers were given (on the Amra anims for OKW thread). Basically, whenever i try to add the anim pack it says it falled at adding thenm, at this point i have tried several things and am getting kinda desperate, anyone able to tell me the exact procedure so  i know if im doing something wrong?

sam159, are you making sure that you're adding the Amra animations specifically for KW? Did you download the separate animation packs and make sure you're adding in KW_Amra72_Animations and KW_Lady666_Animations and not the versions without KW in front?

Well, i made a post about an issue i have but sadly no answers were given (on the Amra anims for OKW thread). Basically, whenever i try to add the anim pack it says it falled at adding thenm, at this point i have tried several things and am getting kinda desperate, anyone able to tell me the exact procedure so  i know if im doing something wrong?

Make sure you've downloaded the appropriate package and typed correctly the package name: kw_amra72_animations.

Anyone notice there's no moodlits anymore? I noticed they're not appearing in the 0.2.1

I could've sworn I saw ones about dog sex, losing virginity, etc. before....hmm..

Also the blowjob option when males remove their bottoms is a little...off?

attachicon.gifScreenshot-14.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-3.jpg

I also noticed pregnant women don't seem to remove their clothing when choosing the options. It says it does but never appears and the options still say to remove and not dress up. :/

Also is the one animation no longer being used so rape doesn't look like its floating?

Did you see these? Wondering if any confirmation.

thank you in advance

Try to wait a bit. The pop-up message may take a few seconds to show up. If it doesn't appear, that's probably because an error happened while collecting the infos.

thanks for the answer! i tried it out but there is no pop up message. in the older version (2.1.7z) the messages appears..so i tried to installed 2.1.7z again, started the game with the same save but nothing :( i. don*t change anything in this time on my modfile and the cache-files are alle deleted before i reinstalled the older version i need this informations it makes the game more exciting for me :blush::D

ediit: the message window appears again with 2.1 in (with) an older save-game. :)

Ya whats up ? You keep saying next update you will add M/M support but it never happens....

Entitled much? So passive aggressive.

Thank you for your hardwork onikikay :)

No its not about being "entitled" it was something that was requested back when it was still at 1.1 and everytime onikkay would say next patch will add it....a long ways a way from that now :P

Also, everyone keeps saying until there is gay animations to use but WTWanimations have been around for a very long time ;o

Feel free to modify those animations then and make them compatible with the new system.  You can try using them and they may work, but they can cause some problems if not modified. 

Hi Oniki ^^

first, really fantastic mod, it's so much fun!

But how do I post those blue error things?

When a sim tried to rape another, the error screen came up...

Also, on another note, do you think at some point guys will be able have some fun with dogs (and maybe horses?) the way girls can? ;3

How do I find the condom dispenser?

@tmntfangurl, the condom dispenser is located in the build/buy mode under miscellaneous décor, sort by CC.  You can only place this on a community lot, the condoms are $10.00 simoleons for a pack of 5.  :P

How do I find the condom dispenser?

@tmntfangurl, the condom dispenser is located in the build/buy mode under miscellaneous décor, sort by CC.  You can only place this on a community lot, the condoms are $10.00 simoleons for a pack of 5.  :P

Thanks!  :D

Also, on another note, do you think at some point guys will be able have some fun with dogs (and maybe horses?) the way girls can? ;3

I'm hoping so too. I don't really need a female dog for my guys to have fun. A couple of them are the type who'd end up being dominated anyway. :P

Hi Onikikay,

Playing 0.2.2 tonight I had an error>  I hope I've attached the right error file.  My sim just delivered a baby and when I click on the "family tree" icon so that I could see who the "genetic contributor" was, it wouldn't work.  I then clicked on my lady sim's family tree icon to see if I could see it that way and it also did not work.  I then used MasterController/Basic/Family tree and I was able to see who the genetic contributor was and it listed one puppy as a half brother and then the other puppy had no picture.  When I clicked on the missing picture I had three error messages that I am not sure what they said but I thought it was weird.  The puppies were from a previous pregnancy (my sim was finally able to deliver/I don't know if you recall the issue I had mentioned previously with the flickering pacifier).  A successful delivery on both pregnancies.  That's the only feedback I have on this, hope things are going well!  :)

ScriptError_ProblemChild__05-28-2015__21-06-24__8C1AE1C7.xml

Hi Onikikay,

Playing 0.2.2 tonight I had an error>  I hope I've attached the right error file.  My sim just delivered a baby and when I click on the "family tree" icon so that I could see who the "genetic contributor" was, it wouldn't work.  I then clicked on my lady sim's family tree icon to see if I could see it that way and it also did not work.  I then used MasterController/Basic/Family tree and I was able to see who the genetic contributor was and it listed one puppy as a half brother and then the other puppy had no picture.  When I clicked on the missing picture I had three error messages that I am not sure what they said but I thought it was weird.  The puppies were from a previous pregnancy (my sim was finally able to deliver/I don't know if you recall the issue I had mentioned previously with the flickering pacifier).  A successful delivery on both pregnancies.  That's the only feedback I have on this, hope things are going well!  :)

Hello OregonRain2,

Well, familly trees can become really complicated to build when sims are able to have children with other family members and/or other species. And the Sims 3 core system (or NRass) aren't ready to handle such "complicated" trees. Moreover, stray dogs may be completely removed by the core system from the savegame (even the MiniSimDescription) as if they never existed which can create problems with family trees and pregnancies. I have no control over that because stray dogs are still managed by the default PetManager.

So my advice is, if you want to have puppies with a stray dog, adopt him, I'm sure he will be more than happy. :)

Hi Onikikay,

Hello OregonRain2,

Well, familly trees can become really complicated to build when sims are able to have children with other family members and/or other species. And the Sims 3 core system (or NRass) aren't ready to handle such "complicated" trees. Moreover, stray dogs may be completely removed by the core system from the savegame (even the MiniSimDescription) as if they never existed which can create problems with family trees and pregnancies. I have no control over that because stray dogs are still managed by the default PetManager.

So my advice is, if you want to have puppies with a stray dog, adopt him, I'm sure he will be more than happy. :)

Okay Onikikay, so if I understand correctly.... the line is "broken" because there are puppies involved?  But if my sim has human babies then the line will remain intact?  I don't want a dog in the household so I won't adopt the stray dog, the puppies were in there from the test pregnancy that I had tried to provide you feedback on earlier in the week.  I appreciate it though.  Thank you for taking a look at my error message :)

Recently, after updating to .2.2, for some reason solo interactions on furniture no longer works.

Basically, I can click on the sofa or some other compatible furniture, select a position when the dialogue pane shows up, but the queued activity disappears immediately and the sim goes and does something else. 

Not sure if this is a feature that I needed to disable/enable, if I need to reimport the animations (I basically overrode .2.1 files), or if its a bug. 

Where do I find See through clothes & mini skirts without panty? Great mod btw!

JoshQ has some great ones right here in the download section... As I recall there was a very very miniskirt with no panties among them.

If you just do a search for Sims 3  transparent clothing in google it should find some... I have a few from various sites including a really nice full dress.

So im thinking about start using this mod with my main game, since i really want to use this as some kind of "dating sim" while im building my main guy's residence and his skills and etc....My question is, if something goes wrong can i still save game with this mod on, then remove it from mods and load my save without problems ?

I never really tried to load a save without a mod before, as i was always afraid to