[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Maybe unnecessary to mention but the available versions here are 0.2.2.1, 0.2.2.7 and 0.2.7.

As a first timer I would pick the last one as the most current version, but I believe that it actually is the oldest version of the mod.

Am I correct in this assumption?

Maybe unnecessary to mention but the available versions here are 0.2.2.1, 0.2.2.7 and 0.2.7.

As a first timer I would pick the last one as the most current version, but I believe that it actually is the oldest version of the mod.

I have the v0.2.2.7z version. I always pick the top one.

Onikikay all you will have to do to stop this confusion is change 2.2.7z to 2.2.0.7z

Its really your own carelessness for reading the 7 in 7z as a version number

Onikikay all you will have to do to stop this confusion is change 2.2.7z to 2.2.0.7z

Its really your own carelessness for reading the 7 in 7z as a version number

So which one should I get? 0.2.2.7, 0.2.1.7 or 0.2.7

At the top of the first page the current version number is declared. It's 0.2.2 .  If you read a filename like 0.2.2.7z then this is version 0.2.2 with the file extension .7z ( filetype opened in 7-zip archiver) 

If I remember correctly you're already on 0.2.2 :)

At the top of the first page is the current version number declared. It's 2.2 .  If you read a filename like 2.2.7z then this is version 2.2 with the file extension .7z ( filetype opened in 7-zip archiver) 

If I remember correctly you're already on 2.2 :)

Okay so I have the correct one :) 

Then I wonder why it isn't working :/

i have nraas career(and addons), mastercontroller(andaddons), animator, debugenabler, decensor, dreamer, go here, homeopener, hybrid, mastercontroller(and addons), shooless(and addons), storyprogression(and addon), tagger, woohooer(and addons), register and overwatch.

They seem to be compatible. just change some settings in overwatch. Dont install errortrap as it seemed to not work together with KW.

I have all those nraasmods along with animated woohoo with kickers/alfiechan, and KW.

I use this with ccmagic and this gamefolder has *everything* , all expancionpacks and storeitems afaik and a whole lot of of cc aswell. This is to test out what mods work and not. i have added bits and bits. It also have carreermods. and i am currently testing out some new ones ;)

(I have a pretty decent computer though so that might help)  So far its still playable, but it is kind of laggy, and i did suspect nraas gohere to do some weird stuff at one time. Have not seen that with the new KW update so all is fine. ;)

I also have different gamefolders for testing, with less mods (one pure KW-gamefolder) (another pure nonKW-gamefolder)

So try it out. Have fun!

At the top of the first page is the current version number declared. It's 2.2 .  If you read a filename like 2.2.7z then this is version 2.2 with the file extension .7z ( filetype opened in 7-zip archiver) 

If no menu show up at all then it must not be loading.  Did you clear the cache once you installed it?

If no menu show up at all then it must not be loading.  Did you clear the cache once you installed it?

Yes I did. 

Yes I did. 

perhaps wrong sim version. whats yor current sim version. did you update to the latest EA sim version?

I think you can click the sim when he is doing the kinky and choose change position. But i dont know how you make them loop automatically

Mine loop automatic when sex level 10, exhibitionist level 10, debug on, married and needs set static.Also they loop all day long.

I think you can click the sim when he is doing the kinky and choose change position. But i dont know how you make them loop automatically

Mine loop automatic when sex level 10, exhibitionist level 10, debug on, married and needs set static.Also they loop all day long.

I have never had a kinky action last that long as it is supposed to be only for a short while otherwise the game would be permanently stuck in a loop but you can make animated woohoo last as long as you wont it to

At the top of the first page the current version number is declared. It's 0.2.2 .  If you read a filename like 0.2.2.7z then this is version 0.2.2 with the file extension .7z ( filetype opened in 7-zip archiver) 

If I remember correctly you're already on 0.2.2 :)

Why did I not see that!

Thx for explaining even though I should have seen the obvious  :shy:

Yes I did. 

perhaps wrong sim version. whats yor current sim version. did you update to the latest EA sim version?

Sim version? Do you mean game version? It's 1.67

Yes I did. 

Reinstall sims 3. Clear all files including in your /document folder. Make sure you install in the C drive, the drive that holds your operating system (some mods dont load properly if you install it in a secondary/external drive. Do not add any other mods aside from onikikay's mod first and see whether it loads properly. if that doesnt help i'm sorry but i doubt theres much anyone here can do since we all seem to have no trouble

Yes I did. 

Reinstall sims 3. Clear all files including in your /document folder. Make sure you install in the C drive, the drive that holds your operating system (some mods dont load properly if you install it in a secondary/external drive. Do not add any other mods aside from onikikay's mod first and see whether it loads properly. if that doesnt help i'm sorry but i doubt theres much anyone here can do since we all seem to have no trouble

Instead of reinstalling your game, just create a new Sims 3 folder.  First make a copy of it and put it where you will remember where it is.  Now rename the working sims 3 folder to sims3old.  Now fire up your game.  It will create a new sims 3 folder which will have no mods, CC, store items or anything like that.  You will have to create a new mods folder or just copy and past the other one and remove all the mods inside.  Now just place the mods needed for Kinky world to work and see if the game will load and kinky world show up.

I'm talking about the sims 3 folder where your mods, custom music, save games, sims , ect is located.

Yes I did. 

Instead of reinstalling your game, just create a new Sims 3 folder.  First make a copy of it and put it where you will remember where it is.  Now rename the working sims 3 folder to sims3old.  Now fire up your game.  It will create a new sims 3 folder which will have no mods, CC, store items or anything like that.  You will have to create a new mods folder or just copy and past the other one and remove all the mods inside.  Now just place the mods needed for Kinky world to work and see if the game will load and kinky world show up.

Haha yea thats definitely a more convenient method why didnt i think of that when i was moving oer my sims folder T.T

After I've downloaded this and installed it am I supposed to click anywhere to get it to work or should it work as soon as I have installed it?

I've tried like 5 times but nothing happens after I've installed it..

Make sure you uncompressed all the packages from the 7zip archive inside the Sims 3 mods folder:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

If you don't see any Kinky menu when clicking on a sim after loading a game, that means you did not installed the mod correctly.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been super busy the past couple of days. But thank you guys sooo much for taking the time to respond and for helping me sort this craziness out. I appreciate you guys.  :heart:

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening when I use Get Naked? It seems to only happen to my female sims. Anyone else having this problem?

attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-2.jpg

that's because its a top and a bottom outfit and the meshes are not fitting corectly

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

It could be the case you have a top nude and bottom nude skin installed from different sources.

Maybe accidentally installed a default skin instead of a nondefault?

All my nude tops and bottoms are from Cmar...I mostly use Ephemera's skins. I have Fresh Non-Default and default by mistake. Is this possibly the problem?

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening when I use Get Naked? It seems to only happen to my female sims. Anyone else having this problem?

that's because its a top and a bottom outfit and the meshes are not fitting corectly

seems to me that you have default nudetop without the matching bottom. Do you have gnd top /geckos top or cmars top installed ?

All my nude tops and bottoms are from Cmar.

is it on all your females or just your family if its just your family you can fix it with the mastercontroler

No, it's on almost all female sims in my town. Some of them are normal, but there're a lot with this problem. Could editing them in CAS cause this? Some of the gals with the problem are ones I've edited...

seems to me that you have default nudetop without the matching bottom. Do you have gnd top /geckos top or cmars top installed ?

You can also get that if the meshes are not made to show pregnancy as well and your sims is pregnant.  It's always best to have a top and bottom from the same resource to eliminate seems.

All of my nude meshes are form Cmar. I even have the ones for pregnant sims including teens. As far as I know none of them are pregnant.

Yes I did. 

I'm talking about the sims 3 folder where your mods, custom music, save games, sims , ect is located.

I will try this if removing a mod that might conflict with Kinki doesn't work. 

Thank you for the tip :)

EDIT: mmoblitz it didn't work even if I did what you said :(

Yes I did. 

I will try this if removing a mod that might conflict with Kinki doesn't work. 

Thank you for the tip :)

EDIT: mmoblitz it didn't work even if I did what you said :(

Did you do unpack the 7zip file before you installed it as Oniki mentioned in this post?

After I've downloaded this and installed it am I supposed to click anywhere to get it to work or should it work as soon as I have installed it?

I've tried like 5 times but nothing happens after I've installed it..

Make sure you uncompressed all the packages from the 7zip archive inside the Sims 3 mods folder:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

If you don't see any Kinky menu when clicking on a sim after loading a game, that means you did not installed the mod correctly.