[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

It seems my got lost in the flood so here it is again:

Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having? I use both AW and KW but ever since I installed the newest KW update it seems that some of Amra's animations for AW have disappeared. Particularly the ones for solo woohoo. Every time I tell my female sim to masturbate on the bed she begins jacking an imaginary dick... I'll admit, it was pretty funny the first couple of times but now it's just fucking annoying. Also, did I read somewhere where someone said that the dildo won't work because there are no animations for it? Anywho, Oniki this is one of the most amazing mods I've ever seen. I can't wait until it's perfected! You're an amazing and talented artist and I really see you going places. Great Job Oniki.

did you replace Amaras animations with the updated one as there was some conflicts when he did the first one for kinky world and if you are using 2.2 the dildo should work using the male animations (see pic) 

hope these help

Hi lungpaul. Thanks for answering but I realized what the problem was and I feel like a fool for not noticing it sooner. I didn't have the lesbian animation pack in the positions list for AW. :blush:  KW is working just fine. 

I like the mod, but I have a problem.

I start a new game and everything works fine, no problems whatsoever. But, when I save the game, exit and then come back, the game freezes.

It's that weird sort of freeze where stuff is still moving in game but you can't interact with anything.

It seems to be caused by this mod, as it didn't happen prior to installing it.

Anything I can do to combat it?

Edit:

According to the reference guide, there's a way to disable KW by default, how would I go about doing that? It might just fix my problem.

@Draygoor,

I've attached a pic to walk you through your disabling of Kinkyworld.  You can always re-enable it by following the same steps but setting it to "True" when you choose to have it on.  I hope this helps you. :)

I probably should point out that there is an initialization process as well.  That is in the reference guide under "Initialization".  Please read that to see explanation of the game freezing/lagging.

Onikikay, please correct me if I am wrong about disabling the mod.  :)  I forget what the menu looks like from version to version.

post-561062-0-46839600-1433561344_thumb.jpg

it just dosen‘t work

You'll have to be more specific if you would like help.  Have you read the reference guide?  You can also use the search function at the top of the screen to find topics such as Condoms, Menstrual Cycle, Animations etc.  This will take you to the pages regarding those topics that may have answers to whatever the issue is that you are experiencing.  "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" (Thomas H. Palmer). 

Is there a way to keep exibhitionist sims from peeing outside all the time? I will click on the toilet to tell them to pee, but then they'll change into their outerwear and go out and pee in the yard in the middle of a blizzard. It's annoying and time consuming (though sometimes funny). 

Well, I'd say "don't turn your sim to an exhibitionist then. :)

I'll increase the skill/motive requirements and add a check to completely disable the autonomous pee outside if weather conditions aren't good (too cold, rainy, etc...).

I start a new game and everything works fine, no problems whatsoever. But, when I save the game, exit and then come back, the game freezes.

It's that weird sort of freeze where stuff is still moving in game but you can't interact with anything.

Edit:

According to the reference guide, there's a way to disable KW by default, how would I go about doing that? It might just fix my problem.

Do you have any error logs to share?

After loading a save when playing in university the game lets me play for a minute or two with some lag spikes but then becomes unresponsive.

I cannot call it a crash as I can still move the mouse around and when using alt-tab the game screen appears back immediately.

Last time I loaded the save I waited for 10 minutes before closing the game done using ctrl-alt-del.

My sim is in a household of 8, which may contribute to the problem I think.

Perhaps unrelated but most recent time I tried to play this save I did get a WooHoo_Rape announcement just before the game became unresponsive.

Other script heavy mods I have installed are nraas overwatch and -storyprogression (which I may remove next time).

Edit:

@Draygoor,

I've attached a pic to walk you through your disabling of Kinkyworld.  You can always re-enable it by following the same steps but setting it to "True" when you choose to have it on.  I hope this helps you. :)

I probably should point out that there is an initialization process as well.  That is in the reference guide under "Initialization".  Please read that to see explanation of the game freezing/lagging.

Onikikay, please correct me if I am wrong about disabling the mod.  :)  I forget what the menu looks like from version to version.

There doesn't appear to be an option to enable/disable the mod. If I go into the settings, it just shows all of the toggleable options.

Stuff like the Random Position or Autonomy level.

Did I do something wrong? :lol:

No, It isn't a crash, the game just freezes and forces me to close it with task manager as it becomes unresponsive.

Edit:

@Draygoor,

There doesn't appear to be an option to enable/disable the mod. If I go into the settings, it just shows all of the toggleable options.

No, It isn't a crash, the game just freezes and forces me to close it with task manager as it becomes unresponsive.

This looks to be the same problem I'm having.

Loaded an earlier save, also in university with same problem appearing.

No logs either (yet), set notify option to "log" but a few seconds after that the problem re-appeared.

Gonna try disabling rape before the freeze happens, see if that helps.

This looks to be the same problem I'm having.

Loaded an earlier save, also in university with same problem appearing.

No logs either (yet), set notify option to "log" but a few seconds after that the problem re-appeared.

Gonna try disabling rape before the freeze happens, see if that helps.

Set notify option back to "story" as the log option only outputs ingame, am I correct?

Disabling rape didn't help.

The game froze again after a minute or two of gameplay.

Edit:

@Draygoor,

I've attached another picture that might look similar to what you have. I don't know what version you are using so I can only show you what I have.  Make sure you set it to "False" to disable it though.  Hopefully this will help you. :)

post-561062-0-74365700-1433583820_thumb.jpg

I've attached another picture that might look similar to what you have. I don't know what version you are using so I can only show you what I have.  Make sure you set it to "False" to disable it though.  Hopefully this will help you. :)

This option doesn't appear in the menu in my game.

[edit] sorry, using version 0.2.2.7

Edit:

@Draygoor,

I've attached a pic to walk you through your disabling of Kinkyworld. You can always re-enable it by following the same steps but setting it to "True" when you choose to have it on. I hope this helps you. :)

I probably should point out that there is an initialization process as well. That is in the reference guide under "Initialization". Please read that to see explanation of the game freezing/lagging.

Onikikay, please correct me if I am wrong about disabling the mod. :) I forget what the menu looks like from version to version.

I've attached another picture that might look similar to what you have. I don't know what version you are using so I can only show you what I have. Make sure you set it to "False" to disable it though. Hopefully this will help you. :)

what mods are you using besides kinkymod?

Most of the Nraas mods, but disabled story progression for now.

I'm trying the game in windowed mode now, using GameCompanion (Fake Fullscreen) and RTSS to limit fps to 60.

And it should not be a performance issue.

The game just halts with the exception of mouse control. 

[edit] btw, I know this question was meant for OregonRain2 but I hope you don't mind if I add my few cents?

Nrass: Story Progression, Careers, Dresser, Mover, Onceread, Consigner, Errortrap, Relativity, Woohooer.

Also a couple more misc script mods as well as a bit of CAS CC.

Similar to GemGem Above, there's no option within the menu for manual enabling/disabling, also using version 2.2

Nrass: Story Progression, Careers, Dresser, Mover, Onceread, Consigner, Errortrap, Relativity, Woohooer.

Also a couple more misc script mods as well as a bit of CAS CC.

Similar to GemGem Above, there's no option within the menu for manual enabling/disabling, also using version 2.2

I disabled KinkyWorld by removing the files from the mods folder and no problems so far.

Also, for me this problem surfaced when moving to university, is this also the case for the others having this problem?

could be Dresser and Errortrap and Mover also it might just be the mod loading as it takes a while for the mod to check all the Sims try taking all out except Master controller and Woohooer and clear your cashe files and restart this might work

my game works well with this but I have not tried to go to university yet

could be Dresser and Errortrap and Mover also it might just be the mod loading as it takes a while for the mod to check all the Sims try taking all out except Master controller and Woohooer and clear your cashe files and restart this might work

Disabled Dresser already before problem surfaced.

It might be the mover giving problems as when arriving at the university I got the welcome message from KinkyWorld and all the mod's settings were reset to default.

Could it be that this corrupted the save somehow?

Cache files were cleared.

[edit] just read mmoblitz's reply, will disable errortrap and enable KinkyWorld again.

Disabled Dresser already before problem surfaced.

It might be the mover giving problems as when arriving at the university I got the welcome message from KinkyWorld and all the mod's settings were reset to default.

Could it be that this corrupted the save somehow?

Cache files were cleared.

[edit] just read mmoblitz's reply, will disable errortrap and enable KinkyWorld again.

This is interesting.

With errortrap disabled the game still freezes but ... I can click everything and anyone and access any menu I want.

I can even pause the game (pause button is showing) and unpause again (pause button disappears).

Ingame life however is frozen still.

When checking debug/showinfos I see there are 118 SimFlags occuring at the time, this is normal?

[edit] All sound is gone as well.

Alright, completely removed Dresser and ErrorTrap.

Cleaned cache again.

So far so good!!!!

Good news, Removing Errortrap and Dresser seemed to fix the problem.

It also apparently has the added effect of making the game more stable overall.

Thanks for the help everyone. :heart:

Yes, thank you all!!

Alright, completely removed Dresser and ErrorTrap.

Cleaned cache again.

So far so good!!!!

Good news, Removing Errortrap and Dresser seemed to fix the problem.

It also apparently has the added effect of making the game more stable overall.

Thanks for the help everyone. :heart:

Yes, thank you all!!
glad to hear it worked. I had problems with error trap myself