[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 4/6/2019 at 9:47 PM, Jellybean_50 said:

I took everything out! i am going to start over. I am computer stupid. I want to install this mod and all the animations i need but, not sure what to download that is compatible with sims3 version 1.69. how do i attach a picture from my computer

It's just s simple drag and drop at the bottom of the comment box where the little paper clip is.

Does anyone know why my threesome animations don't progress from one stage to another? For example: Teasing to Handjob. Duo animations are fine, like always. I assumed it maybe because of invalid positions or threesome stages, but I do have 'em registered. You turn always accept on in the debug and they progress fine, but always accept on is boring, in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, Dariana25 said:

Bonjour, je souhaiterais savoir ou il est encore possible de trouver ce mod ?

Car sur le site que vous proposer il ne fonctionne pas.

Merci d'avance 

Mon Français n’est pas bon, mais si vous voulez savoir où télécharger le mod, il est au bas du premier post. Sélectionnez-en un.

Why can I not enable teen interactions? When I click on the option in the settings it just clicks and doesn't go to any other menu. All KW teen actions stay disabled, even if I use cheats. I'm totally at a loss since google is showing nothing. Can someone please help me?

On 4/12/2019 at 4:36 AM, Thic said:

Why can I not enable teen interactions? When I click on the option in the settings it just clicks and doesn't go to any other menu. All KW teen actions stay disabled, even if I use cheats. I'm totally at a loss since google is showing nothing. Can someone please help me?

I would guess maybe not having teen/teen, teen/adult romance and woohoo enabled on Nrass WooHooer? That’s just a guess... I’ve never had any issues with teens not being able to do any kinky related stuff, so hopefully someone can help you out. :) 

21 hours ago, IceSilverCrystal said:

is this no longer being updated then? it says its unavailable and I can't download it.

EDIT: I think I figured out my problem. I wasn't logged in. is that why I couldn't download?

Yes you have to be logged in to the site to download.

its still updated. patreon is build 399.

its just not udpated here, probably because dev dont want to share free anymore or something. ('cause they are a lots of pay locked version between last patreon and here, soo its not that it will become free sooner)

On 4/8/2019 at 4:56 AM, Dariana25 said:

Bonjour, je souhaiterais savoir ou il est encore possible de trouver ce mod ?

Car sur le site que vous proposer il ne fonctionne pas.

Merci d'avance

On 2/15/2015 at 4:02 PM, OnikiKay said:

Bonjour @Dariana25 , là , sur la première page , l'encadré blanc , je viens de tester et le lien fonctionne sans problème et sans virus  ;)

Ok Guys,

I don't know if this is normal, but every time I travel to China/Egypt/France, I arrive with a blank screen. My sim disappears completely, as if it was never even there. What do I do? I really want to travel in the game.  ?

The only reason I assume that this is related to KW is because when you delete the mod out of the blue, the same thing happens, regardless of what world you are in...

P.s.: Happy (soon to be) Easter everyone! :) 

6 hours ago, asdasdqwe7 said:

Ok Guys,

I don't know if this is normal, but every time I travel to China/Egypt/France, I arrive with a blank screen. My sim disappears completely, as if it was never even there. What do I do? I really want to travel in the game.  ?

The only reason I assume that this is related to KW is because when you delete the mod out of the blue, the same thing happens, regardless of what world you are in...

P.s.: Happy (soon to be) Easter everyone! :) 

only time i got that was because of NRAAS (or similar name). definitly not compatible. kicking it out fixed everything.

18 hours ago, asdasdqwe7 said:

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely try to move around some nRaas mods and see if it works! ?

On 4/19/2019 at 9:45 PM, alpalia said:

only time i got that was because of NRAAS (or similar name). definitly not compatible. kicking it out fixed everything.

Hi Guys , Oniki wrote in first page :

Incompatibility:
+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. This process automaticaly removes extra (> 3) career outfits that may be used by my mod. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positive (a teen doing is homework is not stuck neither her grandma sleeping in her bed, so don't reset it!) that just break your interactions not only kinky ones.
+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning).
+NRaas ShooLess: Not required with KW and may cause conflicts.

Also from my personal expérience with KW :

Nraas Story progression cause much lag with KW and some conflit with autonomy.
Nraas Career cause conflit with KW career especially at KW school and Whore job if you use this option of course.
Nraas Register cause conflit for Call-girls and whore Career.
Nraas Returner is useless because KW have this option.
Nraas SleepFreedom is useless with KW
Nraas Woohooer has the same romance interaction but you can keep for Vanilla woohoo in game , kw not allow vanilla woohoo , at your choice  :D
Nraas Woohooer Kamasimtra is useless with KW.
Nraas Woohooer Scoring is useless too.

All other Nraas work fine with KW.

Nraas Traveler  is necessary for traveling in France,China and Egypte (Twallan has fixed much bugs) and Oniki has modified his KW for an compatibility with Nraas Traveler , i travel with my sims often and it work fine for me.

I hope this help you  ;)

5 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Hi Guys , Oniki wrote in first page :

Incompatibility:
+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. This process automaticaly removes extra (> 3) career outfits that may be used by my mod. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positive (a teen doing is homework is not stuck neither her grandma sleeping in her bed, so don't reset it!) that just break your interactions not only kinky ones.
+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning).
+NRaas ShooLess: Not required with KW and may cause conflicts.

Also from my personal expérience with KW :

Nraas Story progression cause much lag with KW and some conflit with autonomy.
Nraas Career cause conflit with KW career especially at KW school and Whore job if you use this option of course.
Nraas Register cause conflit for Call-girls and whore Career.
Nraas Returner is useless because KW have this option.
Nraas SleepFreedom is useless with KW
Nraas Woohooer has the same romance interaction but you can keep for Vanilla woohoo in game , kw not allow vanilla woohoo , at your choice  :D
Nraas Woohooer Kamasimtra is useless with KW.
Nraas Woohooer Scoring is useless too.

All other Nraas work fine with KW.

Nraas Traveler  is necessary for traveling in France,China and Egypte (Twallan has fixed much bugs) and Oniki has modified his KW for an compatibility with Nraas Traveler , i travel with my sims often and it work fine for me.

I hope this help you  ;)

LOL, I COMPLETELY missed that ? 

Thank you for your help, I managed to make traveling work again, with nRaas Traveler.

Another thing happened though....ever since I travelled to China, my sim can’t change outfits or undress. He doesn’t undress to take showers or baths either, nor does he when he sleeps. 

Kinky’s Pee Outside doesn’t work either and whenever he tries to woohoo, he won’t undress either. I’m pretty unsure what could be wrong...if anything like this ever happened to everyone, please help!

EDIT: It’s probably, in fact, definitely a corruption in the save, I loaded the game from right before I traveled, and everything works fine there...?

On 4/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, asdasdqwe7 said:

LOL, I COMPLETELY missed that ? 

Thank you for your help, I managed to make traveling work again, with nRaas Traveler.

Another thing happened though....ever since I travelled to China, my sim can’t change outfits or undress. He doesn’t undress to take showers or baths either, nor does he when he sleeps. 

Kinky’s Pee Outside doesn’t work either and whenever he tries to woohoo, he won’t undress either. I’m pretty unsure what could be wrong...if anything like this ever happened to everyone, please help!

EDIT: It’s probably, in fact, definitely a corruption in the save, I loaded the game from right before I traveled, and everything works fine there...?

Sometimes , when you travel ,KW is disabled or settings are différents  from your , often at the first travel with KW. I suggest to verify your kw setting once coming in the world  ;)

Only one bug between KW and Nraas Traveler : All Your Kinky selfie will be empty when you come back and after the futur kinky selfie will be empty too.

If you want keep your kinky selfie , don't travel  LOL

Hi all, I’ve recently downloaded Kinky World build 398 from the link on this thread and now my sims won’t even woohoo. They’ll accept the interaction but will never actually do it. Should I downgrade to version 392 instead? Would you recommended it?