[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

5 hours ago, GECK.O said:

Agree that Ts3+kw much better than ts4+WW. 

I think most people are into ts4+WW is because it's a new game. You know, the hype. Despite the true gem is in ts3+kw.

I'm very agree that ww lack of social aspect.

And how ask for sex started is still confusing me. Somehow sims ask for sex suddenly, out of nowhere.

Kw sub forum is pretty dead perhaps because Onikikay is not active anymore here. Despite she keep updating the mod in patreon.

Unfortunately the Social part of Sims 4 is fragile and care has too be taken when messing around with it.

One thing I've noticed is the vanilla game interactions that the game once had in the beginning that not longer appear but ironically you can still find them in the Social database of the game.

When patches cause interactions to no longer show up even though they should tells alot of how fragile a games Social aspect is.

Edited by Guest
On 11/14/2017 at 3:15 PM, lechapitou said:

Hi everyone, Hi OnikiKay (I hope you get this message someday),

Maybe my problem is common but I read several pages without finding a solution.

Here's my problem: I download Kinky World, I extract the documents with 7zip and drop them in my Mod folder (with my other mods that work fine like Woohooer etc...), I download Amra's animations following the same process... 

And when I start the game I dont get any message or interactions, it's like the packages are not detected.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm so eager to play :)

I dont know if anyone answered or not but you need to go to the KW settings and add the animations in the game as well. Its under Woohoo (im not in game atm so im going on memory) and add from there. Its called Packages in the KW settings menu.

KW Menu-->Woohoo-->Packages. Then you name them something like

KW_Amra72_animations

Hope this helps!

Edited by adnime

Hello ! (Sorry in advance I use google translate for my text because I'm French from France) I launched my game with your mod (finally for now I have not received the 2 notifications on the game but it will come ^^ ') and I have several questions for you: 1 How to regulate the autonomy of sexual actions? Should I type a code? 2 Where are public buildings updated? (currently I have v0.3.7z) 3 Where is the menu of actions? And the one of the settings? 4 With my version I have access to what precisely? On the first page it's not very clear sorry! xD And what was in previous versions do I find it in my version (is it the last one in date?) That's all for my questions! And still sorry it's just that this is the first time I use this mod! Bye! ;-)

Hello. I have a small problem with the sims i invite in my neighborhood from university. I invited a female sim but when my male sim has sex with her and she takes of clothes her body becomes that of a man! It only happens with sims that i brought over from university not the local sims of the town i live in (Isla Paradiso). I have not made any change to my mods or game for a while this bug appeared out of nowhere. It only occurs when i use the KW features and not the default ones. If i have woohoo the default way she remains a female.

Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, karfas said:

Hello. I have a small problem with the sims i invite in my neighborhood from university. I invited a female sim but when my male sim has sex with her and she takes of clothes her body becomes that of a man! It only happens with sims that i brought over from university not the local sims of the town i live in (Isla Paradiso). I have not made any change to my mods or game for a while this bug appeared out of nowhere. It only occurs when i use the KW features and not the default ones. If i have woohoo the default way she remains a female.

Thank you for your time.

If you have the debug enabled on KW settings, go into it and there should be a shemale option, if she/he is a shemale then there will be an option to turn her back into female. Click on it.

56 minutes ago, adnime said:

If you have the debug enabled on KW settings, go into it and there should be a shemale option, if she/he is a shemale then there will be an option to turn her back into female. Click on it.

I already know how to use the shemale option. In that case the body of the sim remains female but has a penis. In my situation the entire body of that female sim was male. Her feet and arms where not connected on the body since they do not match. In other words she looks like a man with a female head when she became naked through KW.

On 11/15/2017 at 9:01 PM, shytzedaka said:

Very interested in the Mod's Development

i have Been Wondering if this Mod Could Be as "Realistic/Detailed ( Or maybe even Waaay More detailed)" Than the sims 4's WickedWhims Mod

You mean the gameplay?

Definitely yes, as kw is developed earlier than ww. And I hope ww can follow it and even more.

The most interesting about kw is social aspect like...

You can set Sims appearance from ugly to beautiful, manually set cloth sexiness, body part lover (like big boobs, big penis, pubic hair, etc).

There also sex related trait like voyeur, rapist, masochism, etc.

Then social interaction like take a peek on window, teasing, groping, flashing, force remove cloth, open leg while sitting, etc.

Bestiality interaction like observing animal penis, dog sniffing female genital, dog licking female genital, dog can regonize ovulated woman, etc.

Underwear system, and your underwear can get wet and need to be changed, and male sims can ask for dirty panty, etc.

Alcohol and drug, etc.

The arousal system is also very understandable. You can see how your sims get aroused and do according to it. And you know why your sims get aroused too. 

And many many more, like prostitution, rapist, brothel, strip club, modelling career, etc.

All of it are autonomous, you can sit and watch your sims pass a day, seeing all the sexual thing happened on the screen autonomously.

You can make the game play sexual thing normally like normal family. Or trap your sims in a house with beautiful, sexy, naked sims, plus drug and alcohol all around, then you can see how crazy it can be happened.

The draw back of TS3 is that you need to customize the game at maximum. Like changing sims appearance from ugly puding to realistic looking sims with tons of sliders mod, skin, hair, etc. As well as the house too. A lot of effort.

Plain ts3 without mods is ugly as hell! Comparing what my ts3 look right now or ts4.

23 minutes ago, MiSFiT203 said:

question. can someone please tell me does kinky world automatically recognize animation packages now?

im trying to help a first timer and really hoping this wil be easy. thanks in advance

Nope, you still need to add it manually. As well as add custom pubic hair, etc.

9 hours ago, RandallXHershelLoveSex said:

Hello ! (Sorry in advance I use google translate for my text because I'm French from France) I launched my game with your mod (finally for now I have not received the 2 notifications on the game but it will come ^^ ') and I have several questions for you: 1 How to regulate the autonomy of sexual actions? Should I type a code? 2 Where are public buildings updated? (currently I have v0.3.7z) 3 Where is the menu of actions? And the one of the settings? 4 With my version I have access to what precisely? On the first page it's not very clear sorry! xD And what was in previous versions do I find it in my version (is it the last one in date?) That's all for my questions! And still sorry it's just that this is the first time I use this mod! Bye! ;-)

1 there's a interaction tuning, where you can set each interaction autonomy value manually. All the kw interaction from teasing to ask for Woohoo.

2 kw public building can be set by clicking the wall, and then register the venue 

3 under the kinky world 

4 you mean built 370? Just read all the update log.

10 hours ago, RandallXHershelLoveSex said:

1 there's a interaction tuning, where you can set each interaction autonomy value manually. All the kw interaction from teasing to ask for Woohoo.

2 kw public building can be set by clicking the wall, and then register the venue 

3 under the kinky world 

4 you mean built 370? Just read all the update log.

Where do I submit Ideas for kinky mod?

Could there be an option for female sims to rape sleeping male on bed.

Could you add a "fairy aura power" to make sims horny.

Could you add a vampire "commanding stare/hypnotize" ability.

I also notice there is a baby motivator stat in the game. Does that do anything? Could it be a feature, that if the baby motive is at 75% or more the sim will remove condom during sex (similar to broken condom feature)

Could there be a "Woo-Hoo the prom queen" mood thing. (Just for laughs)

Could there be a feature that if sims are horny/hot in the hot-tub they will have sex. (similar to sleeping sims in bed feature) 

Could there be a feature Call "workout with..." in which sims workout on the floor, or train on exercise machines, and they get horny they will complain of hot/tight cloths, strip, & have sex.

Hello, I am having a problem where none of the mods appear in the game. I installed EVERYTHING that was required or suggest in any of the mods contained on the creators post and while some(like the cars) appear, anything sexual I can't seem to find in the game. All the files were put in the game, I double checked, and I've tried everything i can think of. Am I not looking in the right places, is there a specific thing to activate them or is something wrong?

23 minutes ago, FinalStrife423 said:

Hello, I am having a problem where none of the mods appear in the game. I installed EVERYTHING that was required or suggest in any of the mods contained on the creators post and while some(like the cars) appear, anything sexual I can't seem to find in the game. All the files were put in the game, I double checked, and I've tried everything i can think of. Am I not looking in the right places, is there a specific thing to activate them or is something wrong?

Assuming you did everything correctly, click a sim, then Kinky World>Settings. This gives you just three options, one of them being "KinkyWorld Disabled", you'd have to enable it and the rest will follow. 

5 hours ago, ravenger6660 said:
Where do I submit Ideas for kinky mod?

Could there be an option for female sims to rape sleeping male on bed.

Could you add a "fairy aura power" to make sims horny.

Could you add a vampire "commanding stare/hypnotize" ability.

I also notice there is a baby motivator stat in the game. Does that do anything? Could it be a feature, that if the baby motive is at 75% or more the sim will remove condom during sex (similar to broken condom feature)

Could there be a "Woo-Hoo the prom queen" mood thing. (Just for laughs)

Could there be a feature that if sims are horny/hot in the hot-tub they will have sex. (similar to sleeping sims in bed feature) 

Could there be a feature Call "workout with..." in which sims workout on the floor, or train on exercise machines, and they get horny they will complain of hot/tight cloths, strip, & have sex.

To submit idea you need to subscribe Onikikay patreon at higher price.

Btw, those are nice ideas! 

I like get horny on the hottub and prom queen idea.

For get horny during exercise, you just need to adjust cloth sexiness. 

2 hours ago, maraas said:

how did you add custom pubic hair?

I forget the detail...

You add it under kinky world setting, look for pubic hair. 

But first you need to open the custom pubic hair package files with s3pe. And write down the instance I'd. 

I don't really know where bug reports for the KinkyWorld mod should go, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else was having these issues;

1) When using a Plumbot (equipped with the Sexbot Trait Chip), attempting to "start whoring" results in the plumbot being reset and ErrorTrap creates a log.

2) When attempting to "watch" a Plumbot that is engaged in a sex act, the sim making the attempt will reset, and ErrorTrap creates a log. This also seems to happen if a Simbot attempts to report a rape; they will make the call, and then reset.

3) I don't even know if it's a bug, but I've noticed that sims do not react to sims WooHooing with dogs. This applies both to the Sim doing the dog, and the Sim that sees them doing the dog. They just sorta... ignore it, like it's not registering as public WooHoo. It also doesn't register as cheating for sims in relationships.

4) The "Shave Pubic Hair" interaction doesn't seem to have any effect.

Edited by shar181
Adding additional details!

The town (non active) sims are always wondering if their spouses like them anymore, I guess they're not getting any. I have autonomy up high but I don't have always accept on as it ruins the story for me to have my friends asking for woohoo with my mom and they all agree. Is there any way to solve this without the always accept on?

Also (edit) is there any way to make school grades harder? I get on the honor roll even when I don't do a single piece of homework.

Edited by adnime

Most things in your mod work just fine and i would like to thank you for that, but i do have a problem with call girls ,there are only mean available in this service no females. I tried to flag a few npc's with higher woohoo skill as call girls in the debug menu but it didn't work there are still only men available. Maybe you know what could be the problem or ta least give some additional information on this subject?