[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Anyone else feel that rape isn't really taken seriously? I keep it switched off because it's unrealistic, although it has potential. I have a murder mod and the effect that witnessing a murder has on sims is appropriate. Rape in this mod has tge victim upset for only 12 hours, he/she can't report it after it happens, there is no option to comfort a victim and they begin to enjoy it after being raped a number of times, WTF? By the way, being a masochist doesn't mean that you enjoy being "raped".

It would have been good for storytelling if there was more realism.

Make sure you have Cmar's Alternate Penis for Females, not accessory or default.

uhm after many trys i have show only one time after put the sim naked via kinki menu , just after i try go on studio and the penis disapear .

wat is beter ? make one sim with outfits and put the penis back and go on studio for put naked outfit , or make directly one sim with naked outfit on studio and try put the penis out after ?

beter make new game ? or not change nothing in one game already started ?

----------sorry if I express myself badly

all times the same problem  :dodgy:

you can show my files perhaps miss or conflict anything 

17110203145319481415350623.jpg

perhaps i miss anything on kinki menu parameters 

Make sure you have Cmar's Alternate Penis for Females, not accessory or default.

uhm after many trys i have show only one time after put the sim naked via kinki menu , just after i try go on studio and the penis disapear .

wat is beter ? make one sim with outfits and put the penis back and go on studio for put naked outfit , or make directly one sim with naked outfit on studio and try put the penis out after ?

beter make new game ? or not change nothing in one game already started ?

----------sorry if I express myself badly

all times the same problem  :dodgy:

you can show my files perhaps miss or conflict anything 

17110203145319481415350623.jpg

perhaps i miss anything on kinki menu parameters 

So, you want a dickgirl/futanari/shemale, right?

Okay, first a dressed one: Kinky World>Debug>Transform to Shemale, or send her to the Hospital to get a penis attached.

This way you don't see it in CAS (Studio) when you undress her, there's no need for doing so.

Use Kinky>Exhibition>Remove Bottom to see if it worked.

Now the naked one: create your naked simette all dressed in NouveauNudists, but (!!) this time you add the alternate bottom with the penis to your simette.

Exit CAS.

Now you have a simette with a non working penis, again Kinky World>Debug>Transform to Shemale (you don't have to send her to the Hospital this time since she has a penis) and you've made her a futa.

Note: if you save the dressed one in CAS, she'll just be a normal simette; if you save the naked one with the AlternatePenisBottom, she will keep the penis but you will have to reenable it once you start a new game. 

:)

Anyone else feel that rape isn't really taken seriously? I keep it switched off because it's unrealistic, although it has potential. I have a murder mod and the effect that witnessing a murder has on sims is appropriate. Rape in this mod has tge victim upset for only 12 hours, he/she can't report it after it happens, there is no option to comfort a victim and they begin to enjoy it after being raped a number of times, WTF? By the way, being a masochist doesn't mean that you enjoy being "raped".

It would have been good for storytelling if there was more realism.

Yeah, I'm with you.  I'd love to have the option of the sim going to the hospital or the police station to file a report if they've been raped. I think that would be really simple to include in the mod.  There doesn't even need to be anything further programmed to happen, lol, just that they filed a report. Although it would be cool if the guilty rapist had a 50/50 chance of being caught because of the report.

I also think the sims should become masochists only as a result of their personality traits. Like, if a  sim is "shy" or "proper' or a "coward" or one of those, they'd never become a masochist after being raped. They'd always hate it. But other traits might lead them to become a masochist. I think that would make it much more realistic and wouldn't take that much intricate programming to achieve. 

Just wondering.

How to stop Active sim or family to stop automatically perfom "Oder To.." interaction without disable autonomy?

All of them don't have masochist trait but they automatically perfom "Oder To.." interaction".

And I checked skills and corruption is -1.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the camwhore option. When I first installed this mod a couple of days ago, whenever I would use a laptop, there would be a kinky option for kinkyworld of course. Yesterday, whenever I would use a laptop, the kinky option was completely gone. Everything else worked fine though. I never got to try the webcam stuff yet and I'd like to know why it no longer shows up. My sim is at 7 exhibition and can't level it up because of this. I'm also using version 0.36 (build 632)

Hi, I'm having a problem with the camwhore option. When I first installed this mod a couple of days ago, whenever I would use a laptop, there would be a kinky option for kinkyworld of course. Yesterday, whenever I would use a laptop, the kinky option was completely gone. Everything else worked fine though. I never got to try the webcam stuff yet and I'd like to know why it no longer shows up. My sim is at 7 exhibition and can't level it up because of this. I'm also using version 0.36 (build 632)

I had this problem once, and solved it by buying a new laptop for my sim. Worth a try ;)

I had this problem once, and solved it by buying a new laptop for my sim. Worth a try ;)

I should have said I bought a new computer as well and I even tried starting a new game. I can create a brothel business but there is no Kinky selection whenever I use a computer. I really want to max out my character's skills lol

20 minutes ago, Simsdestroyer said:

Wondering how sims are able to contract aids.. And if they do, how long does it take for them to die.  Not much on this subject on the wiki or this site.  

Straight from Onki's Patreon page

If left untreated Aids is fatal after several days (when the infection level is 1 or greater there is 1/10 chance the Sim dies every hour). If treated the Sim can live as long as other Sims but is regularly affected by other diseases like common cold.

54 minutes ago, Simsdestroyer said:

Awesome, but HOW do they contract aids?  Do I have to give it to a sim manually?  

The disease would have to be enabled and all they'd have to do is woohoo with a sim that already has it. Infection isn't 100% so they may or may not get it the first time.

On 11/4/2017 at 2:53 AM, Blue22 said:

Is it just me, or does this mod make sims obsessed with the pool? Ever since I got this mod, if I leave my sims alone for long enough, I'll find the whole household either lounging in the pool, or swimming. Even when I have autonomy turned off.

That will depend on the sims trait like Athletic.

As well as seasons ep, where sims tend to swim in summer.

On 11/1/2017 at 1:17 AM, Similinka said:

Hi!

This mod is great. But I've got one problem.

Why when i want my couple to use kinky sex they can't do anything and there is notification " No, I don't want to do that here. Someone might see me."

How can I fix it?

I think kw randomly choose a place for sex, but choose the wrong place as there are another sims in the room. And then privacy feature reject the woohoo to happen.

On 11/5/2017 at 8:29 AM, pickleslol said:

did you solve this? I tried out different mods yesterday along with KW. Think Nraas selector is doing something to kw-options on computer.

36 minutes ago, maraas said:

did you solve this? I tried out different mods yesterday along with KW. Think Nraas selector is doing something to kw-options on computer.

That would make sense considering both KW and Nraas Selector use custom OnPick() functionality and Selector will conflict with any mod that does.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

That would make sense considering both KW and Nraas Selector use custom OnPick() functionality and Selector will conflict with any mod that does.

Good to know. I do miss some more information regarding known bugs/conflicts for the non-patreons tbh. 

Edit: since you seem to be a whole lot more computersavvy than me; any other nraas mods I should worry about besides those mentioned in the KW-wiki?

Edited by maraas