[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

39 minutes ago, Jolie Rouge said:

That's for the ModelCareer; you join it by posting a nude selfie then you'll be contacted. First you have to post more selfies and with progress comes the opportunity to do those woohooing selfies.

But be aware of this career still being a wip it will end at level two or three (not sure about which).

Ok, thanks for the answer.

1 hour ago, TheStranger said:

I was wondering about the same thing. Does anybody know how to do this yet? There are a few animations that has a tag/label that says taking a kinky selfie while whoohooing should be possible, but I don't understand how to use it. Or is this some half finished feature?

It's still half finished feature I guess.

It required a special animation, and need to be created from ground up. Not all animation can do woohoo selfie.

But there is no active ts3 animators anymore. As everyone moved to ts4. 

So basically the feature is a dead end.

22 hours ago, LrdNikon said:

@Geck.o

DETAILED VAGINA & BUTTS (Default Replacement)

You mentioned a mesh you have for the teens mesh for KW. Can I get the files you are talking about please?

Thanks in advance.

It's on different PC.

Basically it just an adult body changed the ID number to replace the teen body.

I don't have a special teen body. I haven't made that yet. I hate ts3 teen body.

23 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Sad the animations are not functioning anymore. Majority don't seem to appear in the public build or 373.

I have build 373 installed and the animations still work in my game, I just had to install some animations again after updating to this build. 

Is there any way to keep rapists from always choosing anal? I swear they do over 95% of the time regardless of whether I'm playing the rapist or not, and I only want the rapists to populate the town...I can force the ones I'm controlling to switch to vaginal, but it's tedious to need to almost every time.

Speaking of rapists, in the non-public builds has there yet been any development on either summoning a rapist to an active family's lot as was mentioned in this thread over a year ago as a possible upcoming development and/or support for KW inducing male pregnancy (via rapist or consensual encounters)?

Thanks!

Hi. 

Sadly, link regarding pregnancy doesn't work in Wikia.  Could someone please explain how to make sim pregnant from Vaginal Woohoo with this mod (without cheats of course).  I tried to disable condoms or increase condom broken chance in settings, but it doesn't help.

What settings I need to change to make sure Sim will be 100% pregnant after KW Vaginal Woohoo?

I'm checking current pregnant state using mod "Pregnancy Progress Controller" from MTS immediately after KW Vaginal Woohoo and nothing (Or do I need to wait some time?).  I can  inseminate manually from KW Debug menu, this way it works. 

Any ideas? 

4 hours ago, Alexis26 said:

I have build 373 installed and the animations still work in my game, I just had to install some animations again after updating to this build. 

The animation is still working. Just tested yesterday.

But all the woohoo pie menu are gone, except the masturbate all fours.

2 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

Hi. 

Sadly, link regarding pregnancy doesn't work in Wikia.  Could someone please explain how to make sim pregnant from Vaginal Woohoo with this mod (without cheats of course).  I tried to disable condoms or increase condom broken chance in settings, but it doesn't help.

What settings I need to change to make sure Sim will be 100% pregnant after KW Vaginal Woohoo?

I'm checking current pregnant state using mod "Pregnancy Progress Controller" from MTS immediately after KW Vaginal Woohoo and nothing (Or do I need to wait some time?).  I can  inseminate manually from KW Debug menu, this way it works. 

Any ideas? 

Have a woohoo during the dangerous period.

And have woohoo without condom.

I never test it, because I always avoid pregnancy, although it's sometimes still happening.

First off: Thank you Oniky for making this mod, as well as all the people who created animations, etc. You guys are fantastic! 

I do have a problem though, and I honestly haven't gone through all 459 pages in this particular thread, so if this has been answered already I apologize for bringing it up again. I am unable to register Laundermaunt's school because I can't for the life of me find the podium or the whiteboard in buy mode. I've looked all over the tabs including the community one in build mode, I've looked for there location online, and even looked with buydebug turned on. I know it's supposed to come with university (which I do have) but I swear the silly items are laughing at me as they play hide and seek. Any help is appreciated!

Again, thank you for such a great mod!

23 minutes ago, Qube said:

First off: Thank you Oniky for making this mod, as well as all the people who created animations, etc. You guys are fantastic! 

I do have a problem though, and I honestly haven't gone through all 459 pages in this particular thread, so if this has been answered already I apologize for bringing it up again. I am unable to register Laundermaunt's school because I can't for the life of me find the podium or the whiteboard in buy mode. I've looked all over the tabs including the community one in build mode, I've looked for there location online, and even looked with buydebug turned on. I know it's supposed to come with university (which I do have) but I swear the silly items are laughing at me as they play hide and seek. Any help is appreciated!

Again, thank you for such a great mod!

The whiteboard and podium are both found in Buy Mode. You can find it this way;

Enter Buy Mode

Switch to the "Sort by Function" tab

Go to "Entertainment" (the icon that looks like a football)

Then go to the Hobbies and Skills tab.

The podium and whiteboard are both found there. For some reason, not every item can be found through the "Sort By Room" tab. I wish there was a way to do a search using keywords. x.x

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

The whiteboard and podium are both found in Buy Mode. You can find it this way;

Enter Buy Mode

Switch to the "Sort by Function" tab

Go to "Entertainment" (the icon that looks like a football)

Then go to the Hobbies and Skills tab.

The podium and whiteboard are both found there. For some reason, not every item can be found through the "Sort By Room" tab. I wish there was a way to do a search using keywords. x.x

Yup I did that and for some reason I can't find them. I wish the Sims came with a search function too! Oh well. I'll keep looking. Thank you anyway.

1 hour ago, Qube said:

Yup I did that and for some reason I can't find them. I wish the Sims came with a search function too! Oh well. I'll keep looking. Thank you anyway.

You can sort items by ExpansionPack, BuyMode>Function>Entertainment>Hobbies and Skills>to the right of the scroll bar is a star icon, click>scroll dow to University, click again.

31 minutes ago, Jolie Rouge said:

You can sort items by ExpansionPack, BuyMode>Function>Entertainment>Hobbies and Skills>to the right of the scroll bar is a star icon, click>scroll dow to University, click again.

I tried that too, thanks. I'll keep fighting it. It has to be there somewhere. 

On 12/2/2017 at 4:20 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I don't know if this will help you or not. I just had my teen sim attend the prom. As soon as he arrived, I sent him to turn on the stereo and start dancing. I had intended to immediately invite his date over to dance with him, but I noticed she was about to starve and was grabbing food. Instead I decided to join her in eating first. Several of the other teens had come into the prom room in the meantime, and started doing stuff.

After eating, I again was going to start dancing and get his date to join him, but before I could invite her, she came over to slow dance. Throughout the course of the prom, several teens slow danced with each other, several ate food. The King and Queen sat in their fancy chairs (my sim wasn't king, but his date was queen :frown:).

From past games (on earlier versions of KW) I had noticed the teens won't do much on their own. I guess my advice would just be to try and stir things up. Have a teen start dancing or doing the smustle and invite others to join in. My team is a bit of an exhibitionist, and I had him do a striptease, and several watched that. He even earned a few simoleans doing that.

I tried unlocking them and calling a few over, I got a couple to come but mostly they all stayed by the front door. Again, for anyone reading, they are NOT stuck.

4 hours ago, Qube said:

I tried that too, thanks. I'll keep fighting it. It has to be there somewhere. 

You have university right?

Also for those having trouble with woohoo selfie, I was having the issue and still am but I sent my teen to the computer to post some normal selfies and there where unaccounted for selfies to post, I posted and I had 2/3 woohoo selfies from when I tried 2 times, I did it again, no selfies in camera but I went to PC and it allowed me to post it.

4 hours ago, adnime said:

You have university right?

Also for those having trouble with woohoo selfie, I was having the issue and still am but I sent my teen to the computer to post some normal selfies and there where unaccounted for selfies to post, I posted and I had 2/3 woohoo selfies from when I tried 2 times, I did it again, no selfies in camera but I went to PC and it allowed me to post it.

I do have university, but am beginning to think I need to re-install it.

15 hours ago, shar181 said:

Does anyone know when the next public build will be released? I've been toying with the idea of starting a new neighborhood, and have to decide whether to make it a short term or long term game. :3

I don't know.

Perhaps 6 months after the public version released date.

But Patreon version is being released each month, or twice a month.