[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 minutes ago, DiaborMagics said:

Thank you, I removed it.

About the animations packs... I see I do not have the two you mentioned in the list, so that needs to be added, but I also don't see the Masteranimations in the list. However, when I try to add them, the game keeps telling me they cannot be found. Writing in lower-, upper-, or CamelCase, also does not seem to matter. While the files are in a subfolder on the same level as the other animations in my folder structure.

Oh crap my bad I was tired when I wrote that response it should be  kw_l666_animations and kw_l666_kinky_animations sorry :expressionless:

Masters should say something like kw_masteranimations I think I haven't used his so I'm not sure. Or is it kinkyworldmasteranimations

Edited by Guest
48 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Oh crap my bad I was tired when I wrote that response it should be  kw_l666_animations and kw_l666_kinky_animations sorry :expressionless:

Masters should say something like kw_masteranimations I think I haven't used his so I'm not sure. Or is it kinkyworldmasteranimations

oh thank you, i was wondering if that needed to be in front (shouldve just tried it..... thats on me). Just in case: I do not need to type the OKW filenames, correct?

Then I have one more question: it is not recommended to use NRaas' auto sim reset feature, so I turned it off. Does that also mean I cannot use the 'resetsim *' command anymore? I'm asking because sims do get unroutable/stuck and that does cause slowdowns, or more common, freezes (like once every few seconds - minutes depending on how bad its getting. The frustrating thing here is that yesterday when I started anew it was all running silky smooth, but just now while playing a bit it wasnt that great to say the least :P. And I blame EA's coding, as I recently (2 weeks ago) bought/assembled a REALLY good new desktop PC)... especially in Isla Paradiso, where I happen to be playing a blowjob queen mermaid.

Also, your sig is awesome :D

Edited by DiaborMagics

Hi there,

Screenshot-4.thumb.jpg.c21bcdf5df9505dd4ff1b66b214c5513.jpg

I am currently running into issues after updating the mod. It seems that whenever a werewolf sim transforms the game creates this combination of random clothing that overlaps on all outfits. Using the naked option does not remove the outfit. I tried restarting a new game and using vanilla werewolves but the problem still exists.

Screenshot.jpg.e1ba38f4b2eaf3b9fe4c38baa7f3afb5.jpg

When I try to delete the last two outfits the game resets the werewolf back to a Maxis default werewolf.

I was not having this problem in the last version of the mod so it seems one of the new features is conflicting with the werewolf transformations.

1 hour ago, DiaborMagics said:

oh thank you, i was wondering if that needed to be in front (shouldve just tried it..... thats on me). Just in case: I do not need to type the OKW filenames, correct?

Then I have one more question: it is not recommended to use NRaas' auto sim reset feature, so I turned it off. Does that also mean I cannot use the 'resetsim *' command anymore? I'm asking because sims do get unroutable/stuck and that does cause slowdowns, or more common, freezes (like once every few seconds - minutes depending on how bad its getting. The frustrating thing here is that yesterday when I started anew it was all running silky smooth, but just now while playing a bit it wasnt that great to say the least :P. And I blame EA's coding, as I recently (2 weeks ago) bought/assembled a REALLY good new desktop PC)... especially in Isla Paradiso, where I happen to be playing a blowjob queen mermaid.

Also, your sig is awesome :D

No you don't need to type the OKW those are the config files. Some of it's bad routing from sims getting stuck but KW also adds alot of overhead to the game and can make it laggy at times. And you can use Reset Sim with Nraas Master Controller.

Isla Paradiso is probably the worst place to play in it's routing nightmare hopelessly broken no one has ever been able to completely fix the world not even Ella Charmed's fixed version helps much. Bridgeport and Hidden Springs come in on a close second to routing hell.

And thanks on sig :grin:

Edited by Guest
10 hours ago, sandai05 said:

Hi there,

Screenshot-4.thumb.jpg.c21bcdf5df9505dd4ff1b66b214c5513.jpg

I am currently running into issues after updating the mod. It seems that whenever a werewolf sim transforms the game creates this combination of random clothing that overlaps on all outfits. Using the naked option does not remove the outfit. I tried restarting a new game and using vanilla werewolves but the problem still exists.

Screenshot.jpg.e1ba38f4b2eaf3b9fe4c38baa7f3afb5.jpg

When I try to delete the last two outfits the game resets the werewolf back to a Maxis default werewolf.

I was not having this problem in the last version of the mod so it seems one of the new features is conflicting with the werewolf transformations.

I had the same problem too i'm sure it will be fixed in the next version.

17 hours ago, namaradus said:

No you don't need to type the OKW those are the config files. Some of it's bad routing from sims getting stuck but KW also adds alot of overhead to the game and can make it laggy at times. And you can use Reset Sim with Nraas Master Controller.

Isla Paradiso is probably the worst place to play in it's routing nightmare hopelessly broken no one has ever been able to completely fix the world not even Ella Charmed's fixed version helps much. Bridgeport and Hidden Springs come in on a close second to routing hell.

And thanks on sig :grin:

Alright, thanks again.

Funny... out of the few towns I have tried out so far I like Bridgeport (#3) and Isla Paradiso (#1) the most. Another one I really like is one I played a long time ago on my sis' computer and I forgot what it was XD I think Dragon Valley... anyway it seemed like a nice vacation town or something. Really serene atmosphere.

15 hours ago, DiaborMagics said:

Alright, thanks again.

Funny... out of the few towns I have tried out so far I like Bridgeport (#3) and Isla Paradiso (#1) the most. Another one I really like is one I played a long time ago on my sis' computer and I forgot what it was XD I think Dragon Valley... anyway it seemed like a nice vacation town or something. Really serene atmosphere.

Rflong did a remake of Bridgeport it's unpopulated but I heard good things about it but I've never played it the world is kinda large http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-bridgeport.html

Dragon Valley is one of the EA best worlds routing wise so is Lucky Palms.

Edited by Guest

I am having a problem here, I have all the expansions and before I downloaded KinkyWorld all the loading screens were fine but after I load the household screen and try to load another, like going to the future or go to the university the loading screen loads until near the end and gets stucked in a infinite loading screen, can someone help me? 

I know, this is a question that someone already made, butt I still haven't figured it out, so I nedd some help: I have latest version of cmar morphing penis, latest version of cmar penis for female, don't have any other penis script or penis mod, but still my shemale sims penis still won't get hard.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated: at this point I just have no idea of what to do =.=

21 hours ago, namaradus said:

Rflong did a remake of Bridgeport it's unpopulated but I heard good things about it but I've never played it the world is kinda large http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-bridgeport.html

Dragon Valley is one of the EA best worlds routing wise so is Lucky Palms.

Thank you, I will check that out when I go back to Bridgeport :D I also need to check that (slightly?) improved Isla Paradiso out. Do you know if saving a household to the bin will also keep the KW skill progression, just like regular skill progression?

19 hours ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

I am having a problem here, I have all the expansions and before I downloaded KinkyWorld all the loading screens were fine but after I load the household screen and try to load another, like going to the future or go to the university the loading screen loads until near the end and gets stucked in a infinite loading screen, can someone help me? 

There is a difference between infinite and VERY LONG. When going to University, which I recently did myself, I noticed loading screens are a lot lengthier than normal. Give it some time and maybe it 'fixes' itself.

11 hours ago, Otti said:

@diabormagics: you can use the old Animations for AW(Animated Wohoo) ,so i have more packages as 16 :)

Search for WTWAnimations,SFAnimations,SMAnimations,HDSCreation,AfterDusksims.

PS:WTW & SMAnimations are here @Loverslab

Greetz

More animations! Noise! I will try that out after having explored a big chunk of what is already in my game now, which is a lot. Seriously I think I have only seen the tip of the iceberg. This is like a full-blown expansion (or two).

So... I have some comments on and questions about the mod so far.

Comments.

First off - I'm having a lot of fun with it. Like I said above, it's like a full-blown expansion and I feel like I haven't seen anything just yet.

I AM glad that I found the Exhibitionist wiki article, because that was driving me nuts. There hardly is any privacy in my houseboat atm. I started with only a very meager amount of cash and can buy things like beds and walls with 1 payout at a time XD

I like finding most things out myself, but it was (and still somewhat is) a bit overwhelming at first. There seem to be many related systems that must be taken into account to have sims do this or that. But it works pretty well, I expected more of a buggy mess tbh. 

I also think I'll visit patreon soon.

Question 1: Why are the obvious to have 'small boob lover' and 'small butt lover' hidden traits missing? I can only choose the big varieties; but I happen to like small-average myself and want to give these preferences to at least 1 of my sims, too.

Question 2: I see  'DogSlut' and 'DogBreeder' on the first page of this thread, but all I see in-game is 'Zoolover'; has something changed? My 3 maids have all been good little b*tches to my 2 dogs a couple of times now.

Question 3: A lifetime reward ZooLover should be awarded after activity with an animal? Is it invisible, because I have none?

Question 4: Why do some interactions work in a room full of other household members (that are all each other's lovers), but other interactions don't? All-out anal was accepted, while a blowjob was refused because there were other people in the room. Seems a bit backwards to me :P

Question 5: Did you guys have any trouble with the Exhibitionist requirements? I had one of my maids walk all over town without her top and bra on, but her skill did not increase to level 2 (while already being capped at the max of level 1), until her sister (also a lover), came to town too, to meet her. The girl was even standing right in front of a snack booth salesman and the skill did not go up, but it did as soon as her sister approached, while inside the house that did not work, because , I think,  that wasnt fully in public.

It even raised to level 4 instantly because I had already passed the other requirements.

Last question: how do you get the Incestuous trait/lifetime reward? The sisters I spoke off have kinky kissed a lot and shown each other every part of themselves, but keep refusing to fully WooHoo together no matter what.

That was it so far ^.^

Have a nice evening!

EDIT: sorry to post this much, but while eating my dinner, I remembered 2 issues I've encountered.

1: My mermaid always worked fine, with her tail and all that, but since installing this mod, once her tail gets 'equipped' for swimming, she also has 2 things sticking out that look like regular flippers. Seems like she has both equipped. The dogs have something similar: I equip them with a black collar, but after having woohoo'd, they get something red or pink clipping though that collar a bit. Looks like it's a second collar, but when I go into CAS, there is nothing to see (and a mermaid can't be taken into CAS with her tail equipped so I cant check that). Is that something this mod does? Any fixes? No big problem, but a slight visual annoyance.

2: The nude outfit wokred properly before installing this mod, but after installing it, their nude outfits started to take random hair, makeup and accessory data. I had to bring them all into CAS with Master Controller to fix that, as they looked like carnivalgoers all the time, with random into the future makeup and stuff like that. I saved the new nude outfits with KW's save outfit system as well as with Dresser (I hope; not sure if Dresser from NRaas supports the nude outfit, as copying over makeup and accessories with it does not work), so I can roll back when I need to, but it's something that could use some looking into. I have set the hair and makeup locked for all outfits, so it was strange for me to see that it changed so randomly with the nude outfit.

Edited by DiaborMagics
EDIT below original post

I already waited like 2 hours or more and nothing hapenned, and I already tried to go to university without the mods and it worked just fine, and it was kinda fast, I'm pretty sure that KW it's the one that it's giving me this problem but I don't want to stop playing it, if there could be any solutions, I'm all ears.

1 hour ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

I already waited like 2 hours or more and nothing hapenned, and I already tried to go to university without the mods and it worked just fine, and it was kinda fast, I'm pretty sure that KW it's the one that it's giving me this problem but I don't want to stop playing it, if there could be any solutions, I'm all ears.

1 hour ago, gibmihindut said:

help... its been an hour and i'm still on loading screen... first time use of the mod... does it really takes this long?

The waiting time also depends on your PC and how much other custom content, mods and expansions you have. My previous machine, a laptop, took around 2 hours without this mod going to University too, but that was with around 3GB of custom content installed. My current machine takes about 10-15 minutes with about 15-20GB of custom content installed. It varies greatly. But if after 2 hours it still has not loaded, then there might be something wrong.

Things you can do:

- Clear cache files - https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/802335/what-files-can-you-delete-in-ts3 (second post)

- Unpack your sims3pack files to package files - http://modthesims.info/d/364038

- Merge your package files: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIZ2LdoT-HY

If this does not work, it might be something else. I'm no sims guru myself and I'm not sure if I can be of any help if this doesnt help you.

First time use of KW is STRONGLY reccommended to be a new game, and to use a small world, such as Lucky Palms.

If you're trying to add it to an existing save and/or using a large world, it's going to have to do a LOT of setup. Not to say it can't work, but it saves a lot of frustration and helps identify if it's something else causing the load delay.

5 hours ago, DiaborMagics said:

Thank you, I will check that out when I go back to Bridgeport :D I also need to check that (slightly?) improved Isla Paradiso out. Do you know if saving a household to the bin will also keep the KW skill progression, just like regular skill progression?

I saved the new nude outfits with KW's save outfit system as well as with Dresser (I hope; not sure if Dresser from NRaas supports the nude outfit, as copying over makeup and accessories with it does not work), so I can roll back when I need to, but it's something that could use some looking into. I have set the hair and makeup locked for all outfits, so it was strange for me to see that it changed so randomly with the nude outfit.

KW is supposed to hold onto skill progression although I've never tried to move a sim in an ongoing game to a new world with KW so I can't say how well it works.

Not a good idea to use Dresser with KW.

Dresser is an outfit manager (it does support the nude outfit with the right tuning to its options if I remember correctly) and KW has it's own outfit manager both would be fighting for control over the same resources and that would cause conflicts. I saw a support thread over at Nraas that pointed to an incompatibility between the two but I can't seem to find the thread off hand.

Edited by Guest

I have both KW and nraas dresser and my game is running fine (also using Storyprogression, Errortrap with DisableDereferencing package and Register). NRAAS dresser has blacklisting options that are usefull to control the non-active sims outfits.

Every time you ask about KW and nraas mods compatibility on their website they will blame KW or at least be suspicious ^^

Yeah, still can't go to university... It's a shame because my PC is quite good so the loading screens usually don't take long to load, but just waited for 3 hours and nothing happenned... I'm quite sad, I cleared the caches and everything but still can't play it, does KW has any incompatibility with any expansion pack?

2 hours ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

Yeah, still can't go to university... It's a shame because my PC is quite good so the loading screens usually don't take long to load, but just waited for 3 hours and nothing happenned... I'm quite sad, I cleared the caches and everything but still can't play it, does KW has any incompatibility with any expansion pack?

Nope, no incompatibilities, I have all EPs and never came across that.

16 hours ago, namaradus said:

KW is supposed to hold onto skill progression although I've never tried to move a sim in an ongoing game to a new world with KW so I can't say how well it works.

Not a good idea to use Dresser with KW.

Dresser is an outfit manager (it does support the nude outfit with the right tuning to its options if I remember correctly) and KW has it's own outfit manager both would be fighting for control over the same resources and that would cause conflicts. I saw a support thread over at Nraas that pointed to an incompatibility between the two but I can't seem to find the thread off hand.

Ok thanks anyway. Guess I will find out myself about the saving to bin/library when I try it out later. 

So far I have no problems with Dresser, the only thing I have come across is the strangely changed nude outfit that first worked normally with Dresser without KW installed. But if that's all, it's fine. If I find anything else I'll let people know.