[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 hours ago, bowie123 said:

How do you get your sims horny enough to do anything kinky with eachother..? Seems impossible for me at the moment

Being naked or wearing sexy dress.

The sexy dress is in the kinky world pie menu. You can set from 0 to 5. 

0 closed 

1 cute

2 sexy

3 revealing/transparent

4 slutty

5 basically naked 

13 hours ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

Yeah, still can't go to university... It's a shame because my PC is quite good so the loading screens usually don't take long to load, but just waited for 3 hours and nothing happenned... I'm quite sad, I cleared the caches and everything but still can't play it, does KW has any incompatibility with any expansion pack?

Less mod is always better.

And the more complex a mod, the more problems happened. 

On 11/26/2017 at 12:47 PM, gibmihindut said:

help... its been an hour and i'm still on loading screen... first time use of the mod... does it really takes this long?

A mod wouldn't be causing your game extreme load times like that.  Something else is going on there.  You need to make sure the game is compatible with your computer.  Is your graphics card up to date and have enough juice to play the game?  That doesn't even seem like a mod conflict, that's something else.

5 hours ago, Simsdestroyer said:

That doesn't even seem like a mod conflict, that's something else.

It is very similar! The game hangs and not responding. Was at me such. Cleaned ALL caches, deleted the all in DCbackup folder (Nothing is lost because of this) and performed a defragmentation. If this does not help, then move all packages from the Packages folder and run without them. If you start back gradually and see which of them will fail.

Edited by sim333

Hello Just want to make known of a few bugs/mistakes made.

1) Grope interaction name is spelled "grop".

2) The bar interaction "call sims to drink..." no available.

3) Sims no longer gain skills in fishing, cooking, and possibly workout when watching TV. I would under stand if they were sacrificed for the kinky tv stuff, but at lest make a note of that to fix later.

4) There use to be a function that if a sims catches another sim masturbating they would watch, get horny, and join. I would like to see this come back when I have the maid stop by. At least make the exhibitionist perk or skill allow the sims to "like getting caught" (similar to masochist trait)

On 11/12/2017 at 1:42 AM, Simsdestroyer said:

Wondering how sims are able to contract aids.. And if they do, how long does it take for them to die.  Not much on this subject on the wiki or this site.  

I thought I would give the correct answer to this question I asked.  If you want to start an epidemic in your town, or make venereal diseases a thing in your game.  First under diseases you enable the diseases you want to have spread.   Then you go to miscellaneous and click debug enabled.  You then click on the sim you want to infect, a debug pie window should be active now.  Click debug and go to disease.  A pie menu of infect sim with xyz should be available.   Click which disease you want the sim to be infected with and then close your debug menu in the main Kinkyworld menu.  That sim should be able to spread the disease either autonomously or through player intervention..   

1 hour ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

I tried it, and it didn't worked either... Guess I'll have to play without loading any other screen.

I don't know what the problem with your loading screens is... I tried going to the future and back yesterday and it worked fine. 

Sorry to post all these questions, but I unfortunately have another one: I ordered some books and uhh.. Willpowerless was it called? Through online shopping, but how /when do I receive it? It wasn't in my mail and not in my inventory. Is it a delivery that takes a few Sim days? 

22 minutes ago, DiaborMagics said:

I don't know what the problem with your loading screens is... I tried going to the future and back yesterday and it worked fine. 

Sorry to post all these questions, but I unfortunately have another one: I ordered some books and uhh.. Willpowerless was it called? Through online shopping, but how /when do I receive it? It wasn't in my mail and not in my inventory. Is it a delivery that takes a few Sim days? 

It should've arrived no later than the next day unless it bugs out.

I usually just go to the grocery and bookstore to buy the stuff anything you can buy online you can get in those to stores I think everything anyway.

Edited by Guest
5 hours ago, ravenger6660 said:

Hello Just want to make known of a few bugs/mistakes made.

1) Grope interaction name is spelled "grop".

2) The bar interaction "call sims to drink..." no available.

3) Sims no longer gain skills in fishing, cooking, and possibly workout when watching TV. I would under stand if they were sacrificed for the kinky tv stuff, but at lest make a note of that to fix later.

4) There use to be a function that if a sims catches another sim masturbating they would watch, get horny, and join. I would like to see this come back when I have the maid stop by. At least make the exhibitionist perk or skill allow the sims to "like getting caught" (similar to masochist trait)

Agree with the number 4.

The autonomous join in to perform threesome is also broke it seems.

3 hours ago, namaradus said:

It should've arrived no later than the next day unless it bugs out.

I usually just go to the grocery and bookstore to buy the stuff anything you can buy online you can get in those to stores I think everything anyway.

Cool ty. I haven't reached the next day yet because I use relativity for longer days and I went to the future, too. They're sleeping now. We'll, my pc is powered off because work but you know what I mean :P I'll get the supplies tonight then and I hardly ever go to the grocery store so I didn't know. 

Hey there, I've been reading as much of this post in hopes of getting an answer to 2 questions, but I haven't found the answers.

1. When my male sim rapes, he does one interaction and then that's it. But when NPC or townie sims rape, they do a whole bunch of animations. Why does my poor guy only get one? I checked my woohoo settings, and I have it set for 240 minutes max, with 15 minute intervals, and still nothing.

2. My other problem is sometimes he beats them up, laughs evil-y, and then they redress without any rape action. Sometimes it works, quite often it doesn't -even though he wins the fight. So, I have to beat them up 3-4 times before the rape actually works. What's going on?

I have Mike24, L666, Amra, etc. anims installed and the packages are working fine for townie rapes and consensual sex.

2 hours ago, fishcar22 said:

Hey, none of my sims ever seem to catch STD's. I have had them all enabled, currently only crabs, but they never seem to get infected. Is there any reason why and how does the disease system work?

You'd need a Patient Zero, that's KinkyWorld>Options>Miscellaneous> enable Debug, then click a sim>Debug>Diseases>Infect with....

14 hours ago, Maid Molly said:

Hey there, I've been reading as much of this post in hopes of getting an answer to 2 questions, but I haven't found the answers.

1. When my male sim rapes, he does one interaction and then that's it. But when NPC or townie sims rape, they do a whole bunch of animations. Why does my poor guy only get one? I checked my woohoo settings, and I have it set for 240 minutes max, with 15 minute intervals, and still nothing.

2. My other problem is sometimes he beats them up, laughs evil-y, and then they redress without any rape action. Sometimes it works, quite often it doesn't -even though he wins the fight. So, I have to beat them up 3-4 times before the rape actually works. What's going on?

I have Mike24, L666, Amra, etc. anims installed and the packages are working fine for townie rapes and consensual sex.

Check your general WooHoo settings for random selection and animation progression. But if it's working for normal WooHoo, I don't know. I've never had the issue come up.

Rapes can fail because of various game interrupts, including someone walking in on them before the sex starts. That's may be what's happening. 

I have a problem, hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. My towns teens all just stand there at the school door, inside (they're not stuck) when there is a prom. They just stand there, occasionally one or two will wander off for food or to use the bathroom.

Also does anyone know any sites for male bondage/goth gear? Like dom male.

I wonder... Is there any cheat to add weed to sims inventory out of nowhere? 

I feel kw weed quantity is too little, I need to buy it almost everyday. It's tiresome. May be adding 100 or 1000 is good enough, and I will not get bothered for a very long time. 

9 hours ago, GECK.O said:

I wonder... Is there any cheat to add weed to sims inventory out of nowhere? 

I feel kw weed quantity is too little, I need to buy it almost everyday. It's tiresome. May be adding 100 or 1000 is good enough, and I will not get bothered for a very long time. 

3 hours ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

how do I buy weed? I only seem to find some pills available to buy

You can buy it from the computer, and I suggest leveling gardening and growing it. It makes for a lot of weed.

On 11/24/2017 at 6:55 PM, namaradus said:

No you don't need to type the OKW those are the config files. Some of it's bad routing from sims getting stuck but KW also adds alot of overhead to the game and can make it laggy at times. And you can use Reset Sim with Nraas Master Controller.

Isla Paradiso is probably the worst place to play in it's routing nightmare hopelessly broken no one has ever been able to completely fix the world not even Ella Charmed's fixed version helps much. Bridgeport and Hidden Springs come in on a close second to routing hell.

And thanks on sig :grin:

Alright, thanks again.

Funny... out of the few towns I have tried out so far I like Bridgeport (#3) and Isla Paradiso (#1) the most. Another one I really like is one I played a long time ago on my sis' computer and I forgot what it was XD I think Dragon Valley... anyway it seemed like a nice vacation town or something. Really serene atmosphere.

Ok thought I had already said the above but the editor saved it, so Ill add it in just in case.

On point: how does Willpowerless work? I bought many pills, let one sim take one, then she refused my commands. Let her take another one and again she refused my commands. 2 sim hours later (my time flows slowly, at 0.14% speed atm), still refusing commands? Willpowerless is supposed to override their stubbornness, right?

12 hours ago, DiaborMagics said:

On point: how does Willpowerless work? I bought many pills, let one sim take one, then she refused my commands. Let her take another one and again she refused my commands. 2 sim hours later (my time flows slowly, at 0.14% speed atm), still refusing commands? Willpowerless is supposed to override their stubbornness, right?

I've never used it so I'm not sure. I think it has something to do with the domination/submission system I think the Order to interactions (maybe)