[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi, is it possible to extend or modify school hours?

At 15:00 all students have GO_HOME moodlet, and they drastically rush to their homes. Then from 16:00 to 17:00 I receive many notifications about Sim skipping school.  Probably end time for school day should be changed from 15:00 to 17:00 or 18:00.  

Is it possible to prevent assigning moodlet GO_HOME to Sims at 15:00?  I tried Master controller, but it's only possible to blacklist traits, no option for moodlets/buffs.

Edited by maksym.dickson
59 minutes ago, maksym.dickson said:

At 15:00 all students have GO_HOME moodlet, and they drastically rush to their homes. Then from 16:00 to 17:00 I receive many notifications about Sim skipping school.  Probably end time for school day should be changed from 15:00 to 17:00 or 18:00.  

Is it possible to prevent assigning moodlet GO_HOME to Sims at 15:00?  I tried Master controller, but it's only possible to blacklist traits, no option for moodlets/buffs.

I don`t know the answer to your question but if you have lots of teens going to school, The school situation might get overcrowded. resulting in lags and ...well sims not being able to attend classes etc. If you try changing in the settings how many (percentage of the teens in town) should go to kw school, and maybe add a rabbithole school in town for the rest of the teens to go to it could solve your problem....

2 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

School can't end later than that, it's the two hour window you need for prom night.

Starting prom night later doesn't make sense due to curfew at 22:00, unless Oniki would implement a NoCurfew thingy.

Hi everyone, Hi OnikiKay (I hope you get this message someday),

Maybe my problem is common but I read several pages without finding a solution.

Here's my problem: I download Kinky World, I extract the documents with 7zip and drop them in my Mod folder (with my other mods that work fine like Woohooer etc...), I download Amra's animations following the same process... 

And when I start the game I dont get any message or interactions, it's like the packages are not detected.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm so eager to play :)

I'm having a problem with too horny to sleep woohoo. I have it disabled in the tuning menu, but my sims still sleep woohoo. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, does anyone know if the growing teens will be implemented as stated on the first page under planned features?

12 hours ago, maraas said:

Good to know. I do miss some more information regarding known bugs/conflicts for the non-patreons tbh. 

Edit: since you seem to be a whole lot more computersavvy than me; any other nraas mods I should worry about besides those mentioned in the KW-wiki?

Unfortunately no in the past Nraas Selector and KW worked together with no problem but as more that gets added to KW the more conflicts that will start to show up.

But if I was to guess Nraas Tagger might conflict with KW due to the whore map tag KW has or it might not I know in the past I had problems with both of them together not sure if they do now.

58 minutes ago, Gadget63 said:

I'm having a problem with too horny to sleep woohoo. I have it disabled in the tuning menu, but my sims still sleep woohoo. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, does anyone know if the growing teens will be implemented as stated on the first page under planned features?

I think it similar with groping autonomous too.

It seems rapist sims do groping much frequently, despite the tuning seems have small value.

2 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Question.

Suddenly when I'm in the Neighborhood Mode, I click "Create a Household button", it does nothing.

Something wrong with game?

Are you using the testing version for Nraas Master Controller 134b that ones bugged. If you are using it and still have MC 134a switch them.

51 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Are you using the testing version for Nraas Master Controller 134b that ones bugged. If you are using it and still have MC 134a switch them.

That must be it!!!!!!!!

I do have Nraaas Master Controller 134b!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit 1:

I have replaced it with 134a version that I have backed up.

And now my problem is gone.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Guest
13 hours ago, maraas said:

I don`t know the answer to your question but if you have lots of teens going to school, The school situation might get overcrowded. resulting in lags and ...well sims not being able to attend classes etc. If you try changing in the settings how many (percentage of the teens in town) should go to kw school, and maybe add a rabbithole school in town for the rest of the teens to go to it could solve your problem....

Thanks, but, solution to have less teens in KW High school doesn't resolve problem, when they rush to their Homes at 15:00, it's not due to lags, it's coded inside KinkyWorld mode, unfortunately can't be adjusted.

12 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

School can't end later than that, it's the two hour window you need for prom night.

Starting prom night later doesn't make sense due to curfew at 22:00, unless Oniki would implement a NoCurfew thingy.

Prom night happens not everyday, anyway, I wish we had option to auto-adjust that settings on that Prom day and return back when it's normal day.

3 hours ago, namaradus said:

But if I was to guess Nraas Tagger might conflict with KW due to the whore map tag KW has or it might not I know in the past I had problems with both of them together not sure if they do now.

Using tagger, no issues with KW mode. With Selector yes, there will be an issue.

3 hours ago, Gadget63 said:

Hmm, I didn't know that it's in TODO list of this mod.  However, please, keep in mind that animation with different Height Sims will look weird.  

Also you can make "growing teens" now, with "ConsortModGrow.package" by Consort, you can find it on MTS, however, only height and breasts will grow overtime, not other sliders like butt and different body shapes.  If you wish other sliders to change overtime, look at Consort ProjectLandslide mod. You could define list of daily commands and use it with nraas Overwatch (alarm hour). 

Small Offtopic:

I can't believe that amount of posts and threads on Loverslab is bigger in Sims 4 section than in Sims 3 section.  Tried Sims 4 , it's sooo boooring, when you are not controling the whole town.  And there is no mods that could compare to KinkyWorld, I don't like mods with just sex animation, it's boring for me, without social aspects system, that KW has.

Edited by maksym.dickson
7 minutes ago, maksym.dickson said:

Using tagger, no issues with KW mode. With Selector yes, there will be an issue.

Hmm, I didn't know that it's in TODO list of this mod.  However, please, keep in mind that animation with different Height Sims will look weird.  

Also you can make "growing teens" now, with "ConsortModGrow.package" by Consort, you can find it on MTS, however, only height and breasts will grow overtime, not other sliders like butt and different body shapes.  If you wish other sliders to change overtime, look at Consort ProjectLandslide mod. You could define list of daily commands and use it with nraas Overwatch (alarm hour). 

Then it must've been fixed. I do remember a time when having Tagger with KW whores wouldn't whore and the whore map tag wouldn't show take Tagger out and it would all work fine.

I wouldn't use Consort 's Grow mod with KW unless both mods are using the same height slider and there not editing the same resources otherwise you're going to have one big mess.

Growing Teens is in KW just not completely implemented yet.

30 minutes ago, namaradus said:

I wouldn't use Consort 's Grow mod with KW unless both mods are using the same height slider

BTW, Consort 's Grow mod supports any custom slider for height. You could define it in the tuning package that comes with the mod. 

Oh, I forgot to mention that it also supports Penis grow overtime and Head size correction for teens (different implementation that EA using looks like).

Here are some strings from Tuning file where you could set Height slider to Cmar Height slider:

<kCmarPenisModCompatibility value="true">
    <!-- Set this to false if you have CmarNYC's Penis Mod installed and do not wish alterations to the penises of teen male Sims -->
    </kCmarPenisModCompatibility>
    <kHeigtSliderResKey value="0xF9E284139E1F88CF">
    <!-- (ADVANCED) Height slider resource key. Change this to map the height control to a slider of your choice  -->
    </kHeigtSliderResKey>
30 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Growing Teens is in KW just not completely implemented yet.

I didn't even know that it's implemented somehow partially. If it's true then there could be weird situation when Height will be adjusted two times in the row and you might have Teens taller then Adults :) although it can be seen often in real life...

Edited by maksym.dickson
3 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

BTW, Consort 's Grow mod supports any custom slider for height. You could define it in the tuning package that comes with the mod. 

Oh, I forgot to mention that it also supports Penis grow overtime and Head size correction for teens (different implementation that EA using looks like).

Here are some strings from Tuning file where you could set Height slider to Cmar Height slider:

<kCmarPenisModCompatibility value="true">
    <!-- Set this to false if you have CmarNYC's Penis Mod installed and do not wish alterations to the penises of teen male Sims -->
    </kCmarPenisModCompatibility>
    <kHeigtSliderResKey value="0xF9E284139E1F88CF">
    <!-- (ADVANCED) Height slider resource key. Change this to map the height control to a slider of your choice  -->
    </kHeigtSliderResKey>

I didn't even know that it's implemented somehow partially. If it's true then there could be weird situation when Height will be adjusted two times in the row and you might have Teens taller then Adults :) although it can be seen often in real life...

Yes I know it does not only have I used the mod I know Consort he's a member at Nraas and I know how to read script code. You also would have to know which slider is being used there's more than just Blooms and Cmars height sliders.

While not really evident to most but a height adjust of 0.2 (which isn't much and barely noticeable) is made when you have a teen and YA/adult coupling for some animations so there is a height slider being used but which one; it could be one of around at least 10 that I've seen. Also they would butt heads KW trying to adjust the height and Consort's Grow also or they might not.

The code for growing teens is already in KW just not completely turned on it still needs debugging (I have noticed height changes on some teens and no changes on others which means the code is running but probably not intentional).

And no most likely both mods would end up fighting for control when it comes to height adjust which could blow your neighborhood up or just lead to abnormally tall sims or if the right code is implemented KW could detect Consort's mod and turn off it's own growing system.

As the old saying goes YMMV.

Edited by Guest
fixed typo
21 minutes ago, shytzedaka said:

Very interested in the Mod's Development

i have Been Wondering if this Mod Could Be as "Realistic/Detailed ( Or maybe even Waaay More detailed)" Than the sims 4's WickedWhims Mod

If mean more detailed graphics wise then no Sims 3 is a 32bit application that is already buckling under it's own weight not unless EA or someone with an Einstein brain makes a 64bit wrapper for it and updates the graphics.

Sims 4 is a 64bit application with more modern graphics like KW all WW (and the animations made for it) does is use what it can from the game.

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Anyone else have a problem with Amra72 and Mike24 animations with Build 370? I noticed some errors with Amra's as I get notifications about them and several of Mike's animations do not appear in the list anymore. Strange.

For me, I'm having error with L666 Animation.

I have KW v0.36 (The public version that is in here).

### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: kw_lady666_animations.a_L666_rimjob_03 in WooHooStage: kw_lady666_animations.a_L666_kisshandmmbed_03 doesn't exists.
Please contact L666 to correct this problem.
### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: kw_lady666_animations.a_L666_stdbehhand_01 in WooHooStage: KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_makeoutkiss_01 doesn't exists.
Please contact L666 to correct this problem.

1 hour ago, 814661 said:

So since a few days im having a critical problem: My sims keep aging up twice on their birthdays / when i age them through cake e.g Toddler completely skips the child phase and go straight to teen, Young adults go straight to elder etc. 

I've tried everything, disabled KWAgeup in the interactions tuning, disabled KW while aging, used a cake etc. Nothing helped, if i try to do it manual through CAS the Sim is incredibly deformed afterwards so that doesnt work either. Everytime the toddler is about to age, i get a message saying something failed with aging and that KW will try to fix it, KW then generates outfits and the sim ages twice. Does anyone know a fix for this? Using patreon version 370. Not sure if related but i also get 5 Nraas Script errors on startup now everytime who are all related to KW according to the logfiles, none of them seems to be an actual Nraas Error (i use MC, Overwatch, Errortrap, Decensor and Storyprogression.)

Issues with the Patreon version should be posted there, this thread is for the public one.

17 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

Small Offtopic:

I can't believe that amount of posts and threads on Loverslab is bigger in Sims 4 section than in Sims 3 section.  Tried Sims 4 , it's sooo boooring, when you are not controling the whole town.  And there is no mods that could compare to KinkyWorld, I don't like mods with just sex animation, it's boring for me, without social aspects system, that KW has.

Agree that Ts3+kw much better than ts4+WW. 

I think most people are into ts4+WW is because it's a new game. You know, the hype. Despite the true gem is in ts3+kw.

I'm very agree that ww lack of social aspect.

And how ask for sex started is still confusing me. Somehow sims ask for sex suddenly, out of nowhere.

Kw sub forum is pretty dead perhaps because Onikikay is not active anymore here. Despite she keep updating the mod in patreon.

3 hours ago, GECK.O said:

Agree that Ts3+kw much better than ts4+WW. 

I think most people are into ts4+WW is because it's a new game. You know, the hype. Despite the true gem is in ts3+kw.

I'm very agree that ww lack of social aspect.

And how ask for sex started is still confusing me. Somehow sims ask for sex suddenly, out of nowhere.

Kw sub forum is pretty dead perhaps because Onikikay is not active anymore here. Despite she keep updating the mod in patreon.

Well, I'm going to say this as "I play both Sims 3 and Sims 4 User".

Each of them has their own unique feature.

"Some features in Sims 3 lacks in Sims 4" and "Some features in Sims 4 lacks in Sims 3".

As to, "which Sims game is better": It's just preferences of people I think cause of above reasons.

Edited by Guest