[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

So I'm very new to the Sims as a whole, only just purchased it from steam.
Anyway, I decided to try and get this mod working and so far I think I have most of it down.
However there is one small issue, I'm unclear as to how to register the animation packages via the in game "KinkyMenu."
While I'm able to get the menu to open and get to the settings menu after that, I am unable to find the animations section to register these animation packages.

Any clarification would be useful. Thank you very much.
PS: Thank you for all the wonderful options and settings, being able to turn off things I don't want is very nice and well done.

So I'm very new to the Sims as a whole, only just purchased it from steam.

Anyway, I decided to try and get this mod working and so far I think I have most of it down.

However there is one small issue, I'm unclear as to how to register the animation packages via the in game "KinkyMenu."

While I'm able to get the menu to open and get to the settings menu after that, I am unable to find the animations section to register these animation packages.

Any clarification would be useful. Thank you very much.

PS: Thank you for all the wonderful options and settings, being able to turn off things I don't want is very nice and well done.

There should be two menus: "Kinky" and "Kinky World". To add animations, use the following menu tree: Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo > Packages. When you get to there, you will see "Add Animations Package". If you have any animations installed, you will also see each animations package listed, along with the number of animations in the package.

Yes, thank you very much.
The only other instructions of found said there was an "animations" section in settings.

EDIT: I found the menu and followed the instructions. I attempted to impute L666_Animations (as I have the package installed) But after clicking accept nothing is added to the list

The only other instructions of found said there was an "animations" section in settings.

EDIT: I found the menu and followed the instructions. I attempted to impute L666_Animations (as I have the package installed) But after clicking accept nothing is added to the list

For that one, I think it should be "kw_l666_animations". It is not case sensitive, but you need to include the "kw_" part.

Basically, every animations package comes with two files, one that has the actual animations, and a second one that has information telling KW how to make use of the animations. What you need to enter in the setup is the name of the larger of the two files, without the ".package" part.

For example, L666 comes with two files:

11/02/2016  10:03 PM        68,898,346 KW_L666_Animations.package
10/27/2016  08:37 PM           226,782 OKW_L666_Animations.package

Most of the animations follow this naming scheme, but a couple do not.

The larger file is the one with the animations, and its name is the one you use to add it to KW. In this case, that is "KW_L666_Animations". And you can enter it using any upper case or lower case combination.

Remove the files cmar_tfBottomNude_penisDefault.package, cmar_afBottomNude_penisDefault.package and cmar_efBottomNude_penisDefault.package. They do exactly what they say, give the women penises by default.

:) super, exactly what I was trying to do, by cons I have not done any tests to add the penis on females now, I wanted to know it was possible to equip after removing these 3 files from accesoires or menu kinki?

one last thing, could you help me to install?

Morphing Nipples for Females

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.ch/2013/05/morphing-nipples.html?zx=cb5995f3df4eee65

in the time I had test, but there was a body bug on the breasts.

they became triangular with the sliders  :s

maybe on the screen that I posted you could see already there are files that make conflict

thanks again for your help

nraas Selector mod appears to be not compatible with KinkyWorld, when using it, there is no "KinkyWorld" menu on sims. Since I'm using many mods from nraas, I had to spend 2 hours to find this, removing mods and reloading the game.

Could someone add this to "Issues with third party mods" in Wikia article? http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_and_requirements

I'm disappointed, good feature of Selector mod is "Switch Households On Right Click", any alternatives for this?

Open the cheats menu ctrl+shift+c and type in 'moviemakercheatsenabled true' without the quote marks. Then u hold shift and right click on a member of the other household that u want to switch to.

For that one, I think it should be "kw_l666_animations". It is not case sensitive, but you need to include the "kw_" part.

Basically, every animations package comes with two files, one that has the actual animations, and a second one that has information telling KW how to make use of the animations. What you need to enter in the setup is the name of the larger of the two files, without the ".package" part.

The larger file is the one with the animations, and its name is the one you use to add it to KW. In this case, that is "KW_L666_Animations". And you can enter it using any upper case or lower case combination.

I followed your instructions, and double checked the names of the fines, however when attempting to do so it still does not appear in the list, however it does give an error indicating that the file could not be found.

After a close inspection at several re installations of the files, This issue persists, I am fairly confident that this is somehow me missing something basic, as I have never played sims, let alone modded it until yesterday.

Just to eliminate some of the guess work i will list of what I have done.

I created a folder named "Mods" in: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

It contains a folder named "Overrides" and folder filled with the packages named "Packages"

As well as a "Resource.CFG" file containing the following strings.

Priority 501

DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate

Priority 1000

PackedFile Overrides/*.package

PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package

PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package

Priority 500

PackedFile Packages/*.package

PackedFile Packages/*/*.package

PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package

Priority 499

PackedFile Test/*.package

PackedFile Test/*/*.package

PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package

Priority -50

PackedFile Probation/*.package

PackedFile Probation/*/*.package

PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package

Priority 500

PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc

Yes, if you install the morphing nipples, you need to remove cmar_tfTopMuscleFix.package, cmar_afTopMuscleFix.package and cmar_efTopMuscleFix.package, as they modify the same area.

I followed your instructions, and double checked the names of the fines, however when attempting to do so it still does not appear in the list, however it does give an error indicating that the file could not be found.

After a close inspection at several re installations of the files, This issue persists, I am fairly confident that this is somehow me missing something basic, as I have never played sims, let alone modded it until yesterday.

I created a folder named "Mods" in: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

It contains a folder named "Overrides" and folder filled with the packages named "Packages"

Priority 501

Priority 1000

Priority 500

Priority 499

Priority -50

Priority 500

PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc

Try this cfg file, it`s the one I use without any problems. Delete your old one and replace with this....

Priority 500

PackedFile "Packages/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Priority 1000

PackedFile "Overrides/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Just to be absolutely clear the cfg file is NOT in the overides or packages folder. So, when you open your "mods" folder you will see

Overides (folder)

Packages (folder)

Resource.cfg...(cfg is lower case NOT upper case)...Changing your CFG to lower case cfg might work without having to copy mine. There are different styles of cfg that will work.

Priority 501

Priority 1000

Priority 500

Priority 499

Priority -50

Priority 500

PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc

Try this cfg file, it`s the one I use without any problems. Delete your old one and replace with this....

Priority 500

PackedFile "Packages/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Priority 1000

PackedFile "Overrides/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Just to be absolutely clear the cfg file is NOT in the overides or packages folder. So, when you open your "mods" folder you will see

Overides (folder)

Packages (folder)

Resource.cfg...(cfg is lower case NOT upper case)...Changing your CFG to lower case cfg might work without having to copy mine. There are different styles of cfg that will work.

Affirmative, Resource.cfg is in the Mods folder not the Overrides Folder.

Using this new Resource.CFG file has caused Kinky Menu not to appear.

A Second closer look, I found a conflicting CFG file In the Mods Folder in the games root directory.

This was left over from a previous attempt to mod the game before a different person helped me understand it should be in the documents folder.

After deleting this conflicting CFG file I was able to load Kinky Menu and it even automatically listed a few of the installed packs.

Following attempts to register the remaining Packages, Their were no further issues at this time, I will now commence testing and let you know if I have any further issues.

If i may suggest one thing, It would be an updated step by step guide in detail for new users.

Thank you for all your help so far.

Yes, if you install the morphing nipples, you need to remove cmar_tfTopMuscleFix.package, cmar_afTopMuscleFix.package and cmar_efTopMuscleFix.package, as they modify the same area.

I just watched the files and the 3 you put, I found 2

-------------------------------

here are the 4 found =

cmar_efTopMuscleFix

cmar_emTopMuscleFix

cmar_tfTopMuscleFix

cmar_tmTopMuscleFix

Another thing about the penis, I tried to send my sim to the hospital to graft a penis, but it changes nothing, I took the clothes to the studio and tested modify the menu kinki, it adds nothing -_-

if you install the morphing nipples, you need to remove cmar_tfTopMuscleFix.package, cmar_afTopMuscleFix.package and cmar_efTopMuscleFix.package, as they modify the same area.

I just watched the files and the 3 you put, I found 2

here are the 4 found =

cmar_efTopMuscleFix

cmar_emTopMuscleFix

cmar_tfTopMuscleFix

cmar_tmTopMuscleFix

Another thing about the penis, I tried to send my sim to the hospital to graft a penis, but it changes nothing, I took the clothes to the studio and tested modify the menu kinki, it adds nothing -_-

Ah, I didn't notice that you don't have cmar_afTopMuscleFix. It seems you have already removed that one, probably because of another conflict. So remove BraBikiniNude_breastfix.package instead.

Don't remove cmar_emTopMuscleFix or cmar_tmTopMuscleFix though - those are for the men.

One bit of advice here is to learn to recognize the age/gender codes. If you look past the first part of the filename here ('cmar', for the creator) and focus on the 'main' part of the name, the first letter indicates the age group, and the second letter indicates the gender. So 'efTopMuscleFix' is a file that affects elder females, and 'tmTopMuscleFix' is something that deals with teen males. Unfortunately only some of the creators follow this pattern (which is actually EA's guideline to begin with), but when the filename does follow that pattern, it makes it easier to immediately look for the ones that might be or cannot be part of the problem you're trying to solve.

Edit: I can't help with the penis problem as I have never used that option. I'll have to leave that problem for someone else.

Please tell me what is the meaning of sections

Priority 500

Priority 1000

Priority xxx...

The packages in them are somehow handled differently ?

Kind of. The priority is for those packages that affect exactly the same "resource" in the game. In those cases files in a directory with a higher priority will override the files with lower priority.

Usually a modder will let you know when you need to put their file in the Overrides directory, as they know that there is a conflict with some other popular mod, but they have made adjustments so that the two files can work together provided that the game gives their modifications higher priorty.

But it only makes a difference for those particular cases. If there isn't any conflict to begin with, the priority isn't important.

Ah, I didn't notice that you don't have cmar_afTopMuscleFix. It seems you have already removed that one, probably because of another conflict. So remove BraBikiniNude_breastfix.package instead.

Don't remove cmar_emTopMuscleFix or cmar_tmTopMuscleFix though - those are for the men.

One bit of advice here is to learn to recognize the age/gender codes. If you look past the first part of the filename here ('cmar', for the creator) and focus on the 'main' part of the name, the first letter indicates the age group, and the second letter indicates the gender. So 'efTopMuscleFix' is a file that affects elder females, and 'tmTopMuscleFix' is something that deals with teen males. Unfortunately only some of the creators follow this pattern (which is actually EA's guideline to begin with), but when the filename does follow that pattern, it makes it easier to immediately look for the ones that might be or cannot be part of the problem you're trying to solve.

Edit: I can't help with the penis problem as I have never used that option. I'll have to leave that problem for someone else.

uhm i see , gona try that tnx again  :)

Yeah, if the penis mod thing isn't working, the hospital, or debug options can't fix it. All they do is set flags. 

Yeah, if the penis mod thing isn't working, the hospital, or debug options can't fix it. All they do is set flags. 

Make sure you have Cmar's Alternate Penis for Females, not accessory or default.

Hi!

This mod is great. But I've got one problem.

Why when i want my couple to use kinky sex they can't do anything and there is notification " No, I don't want to do that here. Someone might see me."

How can I fix it?

As I understand it, the sims won't do anything they are comfortable with.   You have to start them off slowly.   They won't have kinky sex until they are comfortable taking their clothes off in front of another Sim.      One of mine just finally skinny dipped the other day, when she thought nobody was watching. lol

Having a new issue here.
Now that everything is working (Thanks for the help on that) I'm having an issue where there are cars all over town just sitting on the street. Including in front of my house.
How can I get rid of them? I have tried using Overwatch, (disabled the settings as instructed in the main post) and used the clean vehicles option. But they persist.

As always any assistance is appreciated.

Having a new issue here.

Now that everything is working (Thanks for the help on that) I'm having an issue where there are cars all over town just sitting on the street. Including in front of my house.

How can I get rid of them? I have tried using Overwatch, (disabled the settings as instructed in the main post) and used the clean vehicles option. But they persist.

As always any assistance is appreciated.

Saw you wanted a step by step guide for KW. I`ve made an attempt and would love feedback if something is unclear: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/?p=1205808

Maybe this site can help you solve your issue with the cars: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/02/abandoned-cars-boats.html

I'll read that guide right now and give you feedback.
As for your suggestion, I checked it out before coming here, I simply cannot activate the cheats command for unknown reasons
Correction, I was told to right click, but in fact I needed to Shift-Click to open the objects menu. I have deleted the cars and will see if they stay that way.

*Done reading your guide*
Only suggestion is to tell them the settings menu path to register animation packs. KinkyWorld>Settings>Woohoo>Packages.
This alone took me nearly a day to figure out.

I'll read that guide right now and give you feedback.

As for your suggestion, I checked it out before coming here, I simply cannot activate the cheats command for unknown reasons.

*Done reading your guide*

Only suggestion is to tell them the settings menu path to register animation packs. KinkyWorld>Settings>Woohoo>Packages.

This alone took me nearly a day to figure out.

you can activate the cheats command via KW in settings (some of the last options- testingcheats enabled or something of the sort.) If activated in KW you should be able to shift click on objects that are stuck. Thank you for reading and for suggestion. I`ll add it:)