[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I have another alcohol mod (Sims Drinks by Ani_, at nraas website), so when sims get drunk they do crazy things like pee themselves, passout etc. Will this mod conflict with that mod? (So far when I tested it my sim got 2 moodlets from the 2 different mods). And my other question is: What do this mod do to drunk sims? Will they behave differently? And also, can I remove the alcohol part of this mod? 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, forrpa said:

I have another alcohol mod (Sims Drinks by Ani_, at nraas website), so when sims get drunk they do crazy things like pee themselves, passout etc. Will this mod conflict with that mod? (So far when I tested it my sim got 2 moodlets from the 2 different mods). And my other question is: What do this mod do to drunk sims? Will they behave differently? And also, can I remove the alcohol part of this mod? 

Thank you!

I think I used that mod for a while and it didn't have any issues. Also I've found that being drunk makes you throw up at the end of the moodlet and you might decide to run naked...also it gets your sim aroused after a while so they will do things like striptease dance and such.

2 hours ago, adnime said:

I think I used that mod for a while and it didn't have any issues. Also I've found that being drunk makes you throw up at the end of the moodlet and you might decide to run naked...also it gets your sim aroused after a while so they will do things like striptease dance and such.

My Sims with 3+ or at least 4+ Exhibitionist skill keep doing stripteases automatically :P

10 hours ago, namaradus said:

I've never used it so I'm not sure. I think it has something to do with the domination/submission system I think the Order to interactions (maybe)

Hmmm ok. I believe I read SOMEWHERE that it is supposed to take away the nay-saying. But... I've used it a few times now without any effect.. and those pills are expensive when your Sims are still poor :P I wanted to use it to stop them from refusing whenever I want. It's a bit annoying when they do perform action A, but not action B, even if B is not as bad (in my mind) as A :S Especially if they've done both A and B the day before that already. So, thought the pills would come in handy.

Returning to a question I asked before: of course I'm not assuming you guys are the creator of the mod, but does any of you know why there are no hidden traits like 'small boob lover' and 'small butt lover'? If there's big x and big y, then it would make sense to also have small x and small y, wouldn't it (though I've noticed that on most xxx sites the small whatever tags are also missing quite often... while there are more big breasted women to find on those sites than small. Variety is the spice of life and we need tags for easier finding, people! :P )?

EDIT: I have spotted a bug when going to the future and back: for me KW keeps re-initializing for the 2 Sims that I sent there and back. I have 4 humanoid Sims, 2 went to the future and back, 2 did not. Every startup of the game I get the same '<Sim name> can choose 2 additional traits!' pop-up (because I only chose 1 hidden trait at the start for each of them) for the 2 girls that went to the future and back, but not for the other 2. So, for those wondering if going somewhere (I assume the same goes for University for example) causes any bugs: yes, this seems to be a small one. These sims DO keep their skill progress, so It's only really minor. It seems.

I've got a question, and perhaps it's a tad silly considering the nature of the mod, but is there any way to play the mod without the animations, like with a more default-esque rabbithole woohoo option? The animations are just a bit too much for me, but this mod is the only one that allows sims to actually have kids with pets and the like so I'm rather conflicted. A 'redux' or sectional version of the mod that just lets you use the features you want would be great, honestly, but I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to do something like that for myself. It just seems a tad cluttered with features I have no intention to ever use and yet at the same time has features that cant be found anywhere else, as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Cuil said:

I've got a question, and perhaps it's a tad silly considering the nature of the mod, but is there any way to play the mod without the animations, like with a more default-esque rabbithole woohoo option? The animations are just a bit too much for me, but this mod is the only one that allows sims to actually have kids with pets and the like so I'm rather conflicted. A 'redux' or sectional version of the mod that just lets you use the features you want would be great, honestly, but I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to do something like that for myself. It just seems a tad cluttered with features I have no intention to ever use and yet at the same time has features that cant be found anywhere else, as far as I know.

This is weird.

Get used to it! Lol

16 hours ago, adnime said:

This is interesting!

The kw drunk is not so wild. Btw, I hate the throw up, unless sims drink a lot.

On 02/12/2017 at 2:34 AM, DiaborMagics said:

EDIT: I have spotted a bug when going to the future and back: for me KW keeps re-initializing for the 2 Sims that I sent there and back. I have 4 humanoid Sims, 2 went to the future and back, 2 did not. Every startup of the game I get the same '<Sim name> can choose 2 additional traits!' pop-up (because I only chose 1 hidden trait at the start for each of them) for the 2 girls that went to the future and back, but not for the other 2. So, for those wondering if going somewhere (I assume the same goes for University for example) causes any bugs: yes, this seems to be a small one. These sims DO keep their skill progress, so It's only really minor. It seems.

Even without KW, travelling to the future and back can cause some odd stuff. It DOES reinitialise KW each trip, which also means it will take some time to catch up, just like when you turn it on initially.

I've had the preference traits reset from other things. Can't recall if University was one, but it may have been. Those are a pretty new addition, so a few glitches aren't unexpected.

Interestingly, it appears ALL of your future descendants get the same preference traits as your time travelling Sim had. If you're looking for some far-future hanky panky with them, you might want to pick ones that apply to your own Sim. (They're also too distant to count for Incestuous, though the trait itself might carry down the line). 

16 hours ago, Cuil said:

Firstly, you CAN deactivate any particular animation set, just from KW Settings. And regular rabbithole Woohoo IS still in play.

The problem is that vanilla still has vanilla restrictions on it (no incest, pets or teens).

I'm almost certain that there's no actual way of breeding for the taboo relationships in KW without using the animations. There are a handful of basic animations not part of any animation pack (i.e. masturbating on the toilet, getting fucked by a dog while asleep on the couch), but they're still animations.

Only thing I can suggest is perhaps a censor set to cloak it, or to discreetly look elsewhere. I THINK NRaas Decensor can be tuned to obscure any sexual activity, since it was designed for their WooHooer mod and works fine with KW.

2 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Sad the animations are not functioning anymore. Majority don't seem to appear in the public build or 373.

That's news to me.

Do you mean them being bundled with KW? I don't recall that was ever done - more recent builds have the feature to auto detect them, but you still need the files to be present in the Mods directory. If you just download KW and install it without the animation files it will correctly automatically detect that they aren't present.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:09 PM, adnime said:

I have a problem, hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. My towns teens all just stand there at the school door, inside (they're not stuck) when there is a prom. They just stand there, occasionally one or two will wander off for food or to use the bathroom.

Also does anyone know any sites for male bondage/goth gear? Like dom male.

I don't know if this will help you or not. I just had my teen sim attend the prom. As soon as he arrived, I sent him to turn on the stereo and start dancing. I had intended to immediately invite his date over to dance with him, but I noticed she was about to starve and was grabbing food. Instead I decided to join her in eating first. Several of the other teens had come into the prom room in the meantime, and started doing stuff.

After eating, I again was going to start dancing and get his date to join him, but before I could invite her, she came over to slow dance. Throughout the course of the prom, several teens slow danced with each other, several ate food. The King and Queen sat in their fancy chairs (my sim wasn't king, but his date was queen :frown:).

From past games (on earlier versions of KW) I had noticed the teens won't do much on their own. I guess my advice would just be to try and stir things up. Have a teen start dancing or doing the smustle and invite others to join in. My team is a bit of an exhibitionist, and I had him do a striptease, and several watched that. He even earned a few simoleans doing that.

On 12/1/2017 at 7:44 PM, GECK.O said:

At computer we can only buy 1 for each order.

I'm planning to buy it around 500-1000. 

That's why you should grow it instead. Get your gardening skill up to 7, then buy seeds from the computer. Plant the seed. Pick the flowers. They will dry out to weed in a couple of days. For a lot of output, use a Fairy sim from Supernatural, and have them bloom the plant. It takes a fair amount of work, but you can definitely grow more than you can smoke, and you can sell the excess for a profit, earning more than the seed costs.

Today I updated my mod to new version. When I loaded my save it looks like to work well, but when I order my sim to go sleep he just stands and wait... I think it is something related to changing outfit, because when I choose to "change uniform" he is also getting stucked... and when sim is going back home and trying to change clothes from outdoor to everyday. He is moving after 2-3 sim-time hours.

8 minutes ago, Donica21 said:

Today I updated my mod to new version. When I loaded my save it looks like to work well, but when I order my sim to go sleep he just stands and wait... It is something related to changing outfit maybe? He doesn't want to do anything, just stucked.

Sounds most likely to be a mod conflict of some kind. Installing a new version might have changed some settings to default, so check those in both KW and other mods.  Make sure to clear caches too.

Try different beds - it could even be a routing issue with that one piece of furniture - or resetting stuff.

5 hours ago, mrinku said:

Firstly, you CAN deactivate any particular animation set, just from KW Settings. And regular rabbithole Woohoo IS still in play.

The problem is that vanilla still has vanilla restrictions on it (no incest, pets or teens).

I'm almost certain that there's no actual way of breeding for the taboo relationships in KW without using the animations. There are a handful of basic animations not part of any animation pack (i.e. masturbating on the toilet, getting fucked by a dog while asleep on the couch), but they're still animations.

Only thing I can suggest is perhaps a censor set to cloak it, or to discreetly look elsewhere. I THINK NRaas Decensor can be tuned to obscure any sexual activity, since it was designed for their WooHooer mod and works fine with KW.

Try nraas woohooer for rabbit hole woohoo.

5 hours ago, mrinku said:

Try nraas woohooer for rabbit hole woohoo.

18 hours ago, adnime said:

Does anyone know how I can take a selfie kinky while woohooing? I select the animation for the bed but no selfie is taken.

I was wondering about the same thing. Does anybody know how to do this yet? There are a few animations that has a tag/label that says taking a kinky selfie while whoohooing should be possible, but I don't understand how to use it. Or is this some half finished feature?

24 minutes ago, TheStranger said:

I was wondering about the same thing. Does anybody know how to do this yet? There are a few animations that has a tag/label that says taking a kinky selfie while whoohooing should be possible, but I don't understand how to use it. Or is this some half finished feature?

That's for the ModelCareer; you join it by posting a nude selfie then you'll be contacted. First you have to post more selfies and with progress comes the opportunity to do those woohooing selfies.

But be aware of this career still being a wip it will end at level two or three (not sure about which).