[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

For those who may be facing a similar problem, I think I figured it out. I have Nraas story progression, and it automatically marks additional properties you buy as "rentable". Meaning that other families can move in and pay you rent each day. You can make additional lots you buy non-rentable by going to the lot (or the map), clicking on the house > NRaas > Story Progression > Lot Options, and change "Household: Rentable" to false.

Awww....their free ride is over. They really loved your leftover waffles!  

I'm glad you figured out the solution. Luckily, it was an easy fix!

Is there a way to stop npc rapists when I have Sims registered as rapists? If not then there should be because I register Sims as rapists and for the first 3 days everything is fine, rapes occur and the rapists are the ones I registered. But then day 4 comes around and rapes occur but the rapists are npc ones and then all the rapes after are committed by npc rapists unless I reset all the Sims. Then the registered rapists work again but only for a few days before it's npc's again.

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Ran into a small problem with this mod. Not sure how but it seems to have broken my bartenders. My Sims can get drinks, themselves. But when they try to order one, the bartender resets and I get an Error Trap message. Tried opening Dashboard to see which part of the mod was causing the issue, but the only conflics I found that had to do with this mod were a few of my custom poses creating a conflict with the "ONIKI_Anims.package" and (oddly enough) packages in Cmar's nipple slider being in conflict with each other. None of mods have anything to do with the bar or NPCs. So I'm not really sure where things went wrong :/

nraas Selector mod appears to be not compatible with KinkyWorld, when using it, there is no "KinkyWorld" menu on sims.  Since I'm using many mods from nraas, I had to spend 2 hours to find this, removing mods and reloading the game. 

Could someone add this to "Issues with third party mods" in Wikia article? http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_and_requirements

I'm disappointed, good feature of Selector mod is "Switch Households On Right Click", any alternatives for this? 

I may be dumb, but is there a way to speed up the domination process? Is it a skill, or maybe another trait to use. The only thing I've found to do this is the "commanding presence trait, and that seems to only work sometimes. Is that the only way to dominate someone or am I missing something. Please help

I...don't think that's the problem. I use Selector and haven't run into that problem.

Sorry I didn't mention, that I face this problem with latest Patreon build. I remember I did not face ths problem with some previous builds and with public build.

Then maybe you should post this problem on Patreon?

I may be dumb, but is there a way to speed up the domination process? Is it a skill, or maybe another trait to use. The only thing I've found to do this is the "commanding presence trait, and that seems to only work sometimes. Is that the only way to dominate someone or am I missing something. Please help

It's a new thing, so your guess is largely as good as ours. The submissive being Masochist almost certainly helps.

You can try various interactions and monitor how the rating changes. Ordering Sims to do kinky things (from the Kinky Menu) has an effect (when they obey). Raping sims is probably the easiest option to guarantee domination. One sim was so dominated that she agreed to work as a whore for the rapist... even though she hadn't yet become Masochist and still utterly hated the guy.

But I'd expect some of the Mean interactions will help. 

Make sure the sims you want to dominate are demure/shy.Makes it easier. :D  

Someone could help me, I came back on the game and I forgot a few things, all the women have a penis from the beginning I tried to modify the clothes in the studio or even the options at stake on the kinki menu, and I can not remove the penis of women.

Someone would have an idea of the thing or how?  :s

Someone could help me, I came back on the game and I forgot a few things, all the women have a penis from the beginning I tried to modify the clothes in the studio or even the options at stake on the kinki menu, and I can not remove the penis of women.

What mods do you have installed, or think you have installed? And have you tried clearing caches yet?

Ran into a small problem with this mod. Not sure how but it seems to have broken my bartenders. My Sims can get drinks, themselves. But when they try to order one, the bartender resets and I get an Error Trap message. Tried opening Dashboard to see which part of the mod was causing the issue, but the only conflics I found that had to do with this mod were a few of my custom poses creating a conflict with the "ONIKI_Anims.package" and (oddly enough) packages in Cmar's nipple slider being in conflict with each other. None of mods have anything to do with the bar or NPCs. So I'm not really sure where things went wrong :/

I had the exact same thing happening. It was another mod causing the problem. I had icarusallsorts.Bartending and ani_GetDrunk. Not sure which one it was, but I disabled both of them and the problem went away.

I had the exact same thing happening. It was another mod causing the problem. I had icarusallsorts.Bartending and ani_GetDrunk. Not sure which one it was, but I disabled both of them and the problem went away.

Hey! I have both of those mods and I've got the glitch as well. Guess I know what's causing it now, thanks!

I don't know if I want to get rid of either of those mods, I love both of them.  Decision time.

What mods do you have installed, or think you have installed? And have you tried clearing caches yet?

perhaps you can see the pic 

17102808165419481415343549.jpg

i have add the penis for females , but before not work , i not understand , now all females have the penis after chose the invisible clothes on studio .

need make one new game ?

after start one data saved give me that , perhaps new game is beter .

logically in the kinki menu in game can not remove the penis? as for the males

I really have trouble once the new part and the settings of kinki, especially the penis settings to set watch or not, whether for males or females .

I thought the penis is added in the studio, but hey as it is boring as I see the only way to solve it is to remove the mod for females -_-?!

i have add the penis for females , but before not work , i not understand , now all females have the penis after chose the invisible clothes on studio .

need make one new game ?

after start one data saved give me that , perhaps new game is beter .

logically in the kinki menu in game can not remove the penis? as for the males

I really have trouble once the new part and the settings of kinki, especially the penis settings to set watch or not, whether for males or females .

I thought the penis is added in the studio, but hey as it is boring as I see the only way to solve it is to remove the mod for females -_-?!

Remove the files cmar_tfBottomNude_penisDefault.package, cmar_afBottomNude_penisDefault.package and cmar_efBottomNude_penisDefault.package. They do exactly what they say, give the women penises by default.

It's the bartending one. I didn't even realize I had it lol

Worst part is, it's not even marked as a conflict in Delphy's Dashboard tool.

Thank you :)

I have the Kinky World enabled and have been trying to get it all set up but that's not the issue I am having a huge lag could it be an animation package or another issue I am getting frustrated it takes forever for an action to be performed I have nraas debug enabler and nraas master controller also i am need help i hate to remove it because the interactions and the new things to do are awesome or at least i think they are but i really need help to figure what I am doing wrong and what i need to do to fix it   :unsure: