[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

@MrsSanta,

If you click on your sims, click kinkymod, click debug, click showinfo... this will display info on the right side of the screen.  It should say if she is in luteal, follicular, or ovulatory for the cycle. At lease it did before the new release, I haven't been able to explore the new release, the game crashed after I had set up the town I wanted to play (didn't get to save ugh!).  Hope this info helps you :)

@Ladydayz, I completely understand what you mean.  There have been several times when there was a question I could answer but someone beat me to it.  Oh well, at least we are all trying to help each other :D

Hi Onikikay,

I'm not sure if this is a moot question with your newest release but I'll ask anyway, my teen sim was in school and a rapist attacked her... instead of her being on the outside of the school with the rape, she was still in the school and learning while the rapist was "air raping" :huh:  I've attached a pic to show what I am referring to.  Is this normal with the teen rape?  I could have sworn that I had another teen who was raped at school and she was actually outside the building but that was another family I played and kind of forgot.  Any input on this?  Thank you!  :heart:

Sorry about this. I'll take a look at this bug. Thank you for the report.

I love this mod , knowing it's a WIP I have started over many times because of the bugs but  will never give it up,  and every time I would come here to report a bug, someone else had already mentioned it .

thanks for sharing this mod

Thanks for your comments.

Thank you so much for the update :heart:  Had a feeling an update was coming so i waited to start the game till tonight :D  It paid off :P  I love the mod so far and it makes the sims come more alive in a way ;)  Just one little question: how can i see where my simlady is in her menstrual circle? It does not show when i hover over her with the mouse nor is it with her traits stuff so where is it ? Sorry if this has been answered before :sleepy:  To exchausted to search for it :blush:  Am sleepy and will just get the game started and play a few minutes before it's snooze time ;) Take care hun :heart:

I'll try to add some moodlet related to the menstrual cycle in a later release. Until then, you have to use the debug command ShowInfo (don't forget to enable debug commands option) as indicated by OregonRain2.

Hello Onikikay,

Please don't feel you have to apologize for anything, I'm just letting you know what I have found as I discover it.  I absolutely adore this mod, it has revived my game (this mod, Amra72's animations and GECK.O's sheathed penis addition).  Anyway, just spent some time playing with 1.9 and something I am not sure about:  previous release my teen sims could not get pregnant and I thought "well I guess this is the safest sex there is" lol, with the new release I was surprised when my teen became pregnant (don't change that please) and just when her body was morphing into pregnancy state a blue screen popped up.  I clicked reset and then she was able to morph but it was just like the blue screens we all experienced prior to your fix on 1.8 (I think that was the one).  If it happens again (if I'm fortunate enough to capture another teen pregnancy) I'll take a pic and attach it, I just wanted to let you know.  Love love and loving this mod :wub:

Couple of weird things going on now with the rapists in my town, not sure if this has been reported already (not seeing it): Rapists spawns on the corner of lot and run pass my sim.  Does level of terrain have anything to do with that?  I then directed my sim to a flat lot and she was going solo on a bed and rapists started showing up on the corner of that lot too but each one would immediately leave.  These two lots had dogs on them as well.  Would the rapist run if there is a dog on the lot?  Other weird thing is (I kind of figured out what to do but not sure why it's happening), when my sims woohoo in or on an object, it becomes unusable until I unlock that object.  For example, woohoo in the shower causes the sims to not be able to shower until it's unlocked through debug. 

The other weird thing, my sim starts to do her business on all fours with a rapist in the corner of lot, he immediately starts his business before she is even in place.  Attached a picture of that too.

That's all I have to report from this latest play session, I love that you are allowing us to test this as you make it and taking input from everyone :heart:

post-561062-0-96689900-1429430428_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-56092000-1429430461_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-89004000-1429430828_thumb.jpg

Good morning Onikikay,

I received the blue screen repeatedly too with the new release.  My sim was just getting started with kinky all fours when it began. I also noticed you updated your site to include a website for US users to donate through, I hope to get to the store today to get what I need to gift you for all of you've done.  If not today then it will within the week, I promise :)

The MOD is running nicely for me! :D (Touch wood) its not yet blue-screened or crashed or bugged, but its early days. :)

Like everyone else, i like to report errors or things that go wrong, not as a negative comment or criticism of this mod, but as i think reporting things by people who use it and test it, is the best way to find the problems to be fixed and help to perfect it ..  ;)

Your a superstar Oni for endlessly updating and adding content that make this game come alive so much. thank you thank you thankyou!!!  :heart:

Couple of weird things going on now with the rapists in my town, not sure if this has been reported already (not seeing it): Rapists spawns on the corner of lot and run pass my sim.  Does level of terrain have anything to do with that?  I then directed my sim to a flat lot and she was going solo on a bed and rapists started showing up on the corner of that lot too but each one would immediately leave.  These two lots had dogs on them as well.  Would the rapist run if there is a dog on the lot?  Other weird thing is (I kind of figured out what to do but not sure why it's happening), when my sims woohoo in or on an object, it becomes unusable until I unlock that object.  For example, woohoo in the shower causes the sims to not be able to shower until it's unlocked through debug. 

The other weird thing, my sim starts to do her business on all fours with a rapist in the corner of lot, he immediately starts his business before she is even in place.  Attached a picture of that too.

That's all I have to report from this latest play session, I love that you are allowing us to test this as you make it and taking input from everyone :heart:

The rapist seems to be in a hurry. :) Thank you for the report. I'll try to fix that asap.

The MOD is running nicely for me! :D (Touch wood) its not yet blue-screened or crashed or bugged, but its early days. :)

Like everyone else, i like to report errors or things that go wrong, not as a negative comment or criticism of this mod, but as i think reporting things by people who use it and test it, is the best way to find the problems to be fixed and help to perfect it ..  ;)

Your a superstar Oni for endlessly updating and adding content that make this game come alive so much. thank you thank you thankyou!!!  :heart:

Thanks to you for your support and your comments.

Hi Oniki, sorry to bug you but after give it a try to the new update, after 1 hour of playing got a mini blue screen (repeating like every 2-3 secs), swear to god I wasnt doing anything kinky lol.

Just wondering if its on my side, Thanks in advance. :)

Thank you for the log file. I've got the error too, but didn't find the origin of the bug yet.

Good morning Onikikay,

I received the blue screen repeatedly too with the new release.  My sim was just getting started with kinky all fours when it began. I also noticed you updated your site to include a website for US users to donate through, I hope to get to the store today to get what I need to gift you for all of you've done.  If not today then it will within the week, I promise :)

Thanks in advance. :)

+Added New interaction CastHornyCurse.

This has me curious, where can I find that? And, is it as I suspect, a spell to give other sims the Horny moodlet?

Your sim must be a skilled sorcerer to cast this curse. The cursed sim receives a moodlet that force him/her to accept the first sexual solicitation, whatever it is and whoever ask.

Hi Oniki, sorry to bug you but after give it a try to the new update, after 1 hour of playing got a mini blue screen (repeating like every 2-3 secs), swear to god I wasnt doing anything kinky lol.

Just wondering if its on my side, Thanks in advance. :)

The same Blue screen and Script error ( I Read and compared) :)  was happening to me  and I tried every option that was there and the blue screen still did not stop popping up

started using new update during rape scene got blue popup every 2 to 3 sec here are script errors

hope those help love the mod and all the hard work you are putting into it thanks again

hope those help love the mod and all the hard work you are putting into it thanks again

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-24__B1D8C75C.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-30__C0BF487D.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-34__908EDC91.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-38__9FA7201C.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-41__6E2A89FD.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-45__1076B3E0.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-48__E6141397.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-51__CDD13F0E.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-53__9A78A23E.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-56__6D1D82A6.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-25-59__87DE0998.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-01__899C5145.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-06__F3ACF299.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-37__0ED033AD.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-43__868CB0B3.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-51__44967F3D.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-58__3710DE50.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-27-03__FB3DA606.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-27-06__0B3BA759.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-27-09__981A1F90.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-06__F3ACF299.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-37__0ED033AD.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-26-51__44967F3D.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-27-06__0B3BA759.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-27-11__8FBCC637.xml

ScriptError_greg-PC__04-19-2015__10-27-14__33359DFB.xml

+Added New interaction CastHornyCurse.

This has me curious, where can I find that? And, is it as I suspect, a spell to give other sims the Horny moodlet?

Your sim must be a skilled sorcerer to cast this curse. The cursed sim receives a moodlet that force him/her to accept the first sexual solicitation, whatever it is and whoever ask.

Okay, so, my Sim is a Witch, so I should have that either under Kinky Menu, or where my other spells are, correct?

OnikiKay

I’ve been using your mod since I found it back in February. I love the concept and a lot of the features in it. I realize that it’s still a work in progress but the Mona Lisa wasn’t painted in one day. Sometimes it takes time to finish a masterpiece. I’ve been getting a lot of script errors off and on with most of the revisions. (The window in the top right side starts running up Nrass script errors very fast, sometimes 6000 to 12000 in a matter of minutes.) I tried to remove error trap but when I did that I started getting a lot of the blue screen messages. Attached are a few of the error messages. If you get a chance can you take a look at the? I’m sure that there is something in my game that is causing a conflict. I also tried Delphy’s dashboard but it didn’t show any conflicts.

Thanks for your time and a great mod.

ScriptError_Sheldon-PC__04-19-2015__12-01-44__5A26A03F.xml

ScriptError_Sheldon-PC__04-19-2015__12-01-56__72993AA3.xml

ScriptError_Sheldon-PC__04-19-2015__12-02-10__B2AC9227.xml

I got plenty of them too :s . i never got one script error for about 3 hours of playing with new 1.9, untill i kept my teen up and had her walk outside at night. 

before that she always slept through till morning.

So i am guessing it has to be something related to the rape settings, because thats the first time she was ever vulnerable to a potential rapist.

I never saw anyone approach her but again i am guessing while she was outside there was someone lurking that was triggering an endless stream of script error blue screens. :(

Apart from this the mod has been totally awesome.

:D  :D  :D  :D

I love the idea of this! I can't wait to really start playing with it! I haven't been able to do much with this yet. I get a blue screen error repeating anytime Sims try and interact.

You're probably using an outdated version.

I'm using version 0.1.9a. Sorry for not making that clear :/

EDIT:

I'm an idiot. When I was removing other mods I accidentally removed the nipple sliders. All is well now! Sorry for being a dope.

Hi Onikikay,

I made it to the store and got what I needed for you.  I know once the conversion from USD to Euros is complete you won't get the full benefit of the gift but "it's the thought that counts" :heart:  Thank you for taking time to address everyone's issues and for making me laugh today with that comment about the rapist being in a hurry.  lol  I'm still chuckling over that, now I won't be able to look at the game without thinking of that :P

Thanks for the update!!​  :blush:  :heart:

I like how this version got easier to get aroused. Previously, playing with a single female sim was very difficult to get aroused alone.

I also got those blue screens again, every time my sim is naked (or topless and bottomless) and someone sees her.

Is there a way to adopt stray dogs? IIRC when you do some couple of interactions you're able to adopt them... there was an old version I managed to adopt a dog... but since 0.1.7 (I guess) I didn't manage it anymore.

There was a funny scene which a female sim tried to rape my female sim! The rapist won, but nothing happened. Is it because I don't have lesbian animations? It would be cool if a female service rapist could attack my male sim (and use a dominatrix animation).

And talking about animations, there are some harsh doggy Amra animations for coffeetable (sim screams a lot) and for sofa that maybe you could add for rape list :P

ScriptError_imac-steph.local__04-19-2015__11-09-37__7488B78D.xml