[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

@badtanker, my sim lady was kicking butt and taking names too during the rape and so I ended up using Master Controller, set skill level, and gave the rapist level 10 on anything that dealt with strength and now my sim lady loses every time  :P

@sophiextime, if your sim just stops during an interaction and you are stuck use the debug part of the mod and click on unlock sim.  I've used this several times and it does help.  Lets your sim go about their business.  Hope that helps for you, sorry you ended your game and restarted.  :)

@Onikikay, ooh a new version!  This week so far is getting better and better ;)  Can't wait to get in game and try it out.  Thank you for everything so far!

Hello first off I love this mod and it works good except for a few blue boxes every now and then, I really like it alot. I just installed the newest update the 0.1.7 and I deleted the older files in the Mods folder. For some reason when I start playing the game in the upper right hand corner it shows that I am running the 0.1.3 version. What can I do to make sure Im running the newest version? 

Hello first off I love this mod and it works good except for a few blue boxes every now and then, I really like it alot. I just installed the newest update the 0.1.7 and I deleted the older files in the Mods folder. For some reason when I start playing the game in the upper right hand corner it shows that I am running the 0.1.3 version. What can I do to make sure Im running the newest version? 

Are you sure you deleted all the old files in the mod folder? I can't think of anything other than the game finding 2 of the main mod files and reading the older one later, thus overriding the updated one...If not try to create a new save to see if it shows the right version this time.

Hope it helps!

Are you sure you deleted all the old files in the mod folder? I can't think of anything other than the game finding 2 of the main mod files and reading the older one later, thus overriding the updated one...If not try to create a new save to see if it shows the right version this time.

Hope it helps!

Sometimes all it takes is for some one to make you look through the file again, (also, Im an idiot lol) It was in the packages file. Thank you lukenukeas I appreciate it. 

@badtanker, my sim lady was kicking butt and taking names too during the rape and so I ended up using Master Controller, set skill level, and gave the rapist level 10 on anything that dealt with strength and now my sim lady loses every time  :P

@sophiextime, if your sim just stops during an interaction and you are stuck use the debug part of the mod and click on unlock sim.  I've used this several times and it does help.  Lets your sim go about their business.  Hope that helps for you, sorry you ended your game and restarted.  :)

@Onikikay, ooh a new version!  This week so far is getting better and better ;)  Can't wait to get in game and try it out.  Thank you for everything so far!

kk didn't think about doing that with master controller.

thanks for the great mod. just one question, exactly what are the calculations that would determine a sim's proposition to another sim for woohoo? I seem to be rejected every time, this is even after maxing relationship, using the debug to set slut and horny... :(

meh i had my first bad issue :( . i was walking my sim through the sim town late at night and a guy tiptoed up to me and so began the cloud fight struggle ( which my sim always wins..lol) but then the cloud fight didnt stop and my sim was stood in the cloud suddenly motionless. i could not interact with anyone or anything and i could not move her. i even tried speeding up time hoping it might dislodge her form this cloud fight but no. she remained there all through the day into the next evening....but a lot hungrier, seriously needing a bathroom and very tired.

I had to exit the game and i think i will disable the rape part until anyone can explain what i can do to fix it. It seemed random as other times the fight finishes and she walks off victorious. other than that the MOD is running nicely......thankyou!!!  :D

I had this issue too.. but you don't need to exit the game. Just reset your sim (open command console (ctrl+shift+C) and type ResetSim _______ (name of your sim). And try to get away from there or the rapist will jump on you again and the same problem will happen xD You probably can reset using MasterController too (but as I got this issue while I removed all my usual mods to test the Kinkymod, I had to do it in the traditional way)

meh i had my first bad issue :( . i was walking my sim through the sim town late at night and a guy tiptoed up to me and so began the cloud fight struggle ( which my sim always wins..lol) but then the cloud fight didnt stop and my sim was stood in the cloud suddenly motionless. i could not interact with anyone or anything and i could not move her. i even tried speeding up time hoping it might dislodge her form this cloud fight but no. she remained there all through the day into the next evening....but a lot hungrier, seriously needing a bathroom and very tired.

I had to exit the game and i think i will disable the rape part until anyone can explain what i can do to fix it. It seemed random as other times the fight finishes and she walks off victorious. other than that the MOD is running nicely......thankyou!!!  :D

I'll have a look on this issue. Whenever it happend, just use the Unlock interaction from the Debug menu.

oh!!! also....not sure if anyone can help me with this...but since the new MOD version was installed , my sim now doesnt do her usually spin and change into sleepwear. i know she is now supposed to sleep on the bed and not under the blanket, but before with previous kinky mod version she did do her spinning swish and change to sleepwear before laying on her bed. Now she just walks into her room and lays on it. Yes i have set her as owner of her bed and her father as owner of his but she still doesnt get ready for bed any more.  :(

Is there something i can do via Nraas and Master Controller to fix that? 

Also in the kinkyMod debug, whats all the state buttons for, like slut state and virgin state? is it to set the sim at that sexual arousal setting? :-/

thankies!! x  :heart:

I've modified the sleeping interaction in the v0.1.7 to fix a problem with bunk beds and probably broken the outfit change.

okay i did some snooping , and i find an animation within the mod call f**k sleeping girl, how do i get this animation to play, i really want to see it in action..

I have to finish the interaction first. :)

It seems a dildo is missing from a couple of animations? Btw is there a way to end pregnancies? nraas mastercontroller didn`t work...

Most of those animations are male animations. It looked too weird with female sims so I decided to add a dildo in their hand. As the current xml format does not support this kind of extra informations I have to use the position name to identify those who need a dildo. Unfortunatly, it seems Amra72 changed those names between 1.3 and 1.4.

I have to pass on all those modifications to my code.

Thankyou very much Cinammon and Omnikay and anyone else that responded to me plea for help .. :) I am glad the sleepwear issue is a MOD error because its identified and therefore always hopefully fixable. 

Its the issues people cant resolve which are usually the worst. ( obviously..hehe)

And thankyou for telling me how to fix any possible animation sticking. i will be honest i am not very clued up with Nraas and debugging so when people on here tell me exactly where to go in the menus and why and what to select, its very helpful and i appreciate it. Thankyou  :heart:

I do have another question that maybe soemone can help with. 

My female houshold sim that i play is a teen. but when i checked her info via kinky debug, she shows up as 11 yrs old  :-/  That i think seems a bit too young and wanted to advanced her just a few years but not into 'young adult' sim, want her to stay as a teen. How do i do this? I had  a friend explain in private message how to via Master Controller but the method i was told doesnt seem to show in my Master Controller.  :( I think her current age is affecting her arousal and interaction in kinky mod.

Hello@all

Can I use this Mod with Kickers Animation Mod and WTW?Or is it better to delete both.

mfg

I'm using Kickers Animated Wohoo with this, and they work along just fine. Keepin mind, though, that any Woohoo initiated with Animated Woohoo will not(!) count for sex skill progression with Kinky Mod. Only the acts you can initiate over Kinky Mod will make progress there.

However, during WooHoo with Kickers Mod your sim will be naked, and this DOES count for skill progression with Exhibitionist, and it will also cause the appropriate reactions by other sims.

Take note, though, that Kickers and Kinky Mod have different methods of tracking pregnancy, if that is of note to you.

Yes, indeed!  :)

It finally really work and playable. I think it will be forever in my mod folder.

It's time for add it to the The Sims 3 Adult Guide, as well as promoting it at other forum too.  ;)

So, what are you going to do next?

I need to finish the condom vending machine so that sims can buy condoms and use them. And I want to introduce a new xml format that will allow more control on woohoo positions and actors. After that, my goal is to add skill challenges and rewards.

Condom Vending Machine, this will be interesting.

You also need to make sims autonomously using condom when she is ovulating, as well as... she will miss calculate her ovulation and accidentally get pregnant. I dislike using condom actually, as most man and woman do. So there will be a kind of negative aspect by using condom and sims... if there's a choice, they will prefer not to use condom... like in the real life.

Do you have any plan for Threesome and Gangbang?

I notice in the late version, gangbang glitch is not possible anymore. Usually in the earliest version, several sims can ask for woohoo on one sims. The woohoo didn't happen right away, as it queued at the end, so she can accept several woohoo invitations and then execute it all at once. Gangbang happened, she jump from one woohoo to another right away, from bed to sofa to floor.

When sims take a public pee, sims around her will take a notice and react to it. I wonder if you can implement it on Woohoo too? And some horny sims will queue for a gangbang, stacking all the woohoo queues. Once she done, she will jump to another sims and another. Sometimes threesome too. 

For threesome gangbang, when several horny sims take a notice on a woohoo activity, the mod didn't immediately make the queue, but collecting all the potential horny sims that meet the requirement and randomly arrange among two of them for a threesome. So sometimes, threesome can randomly happen in a gangbang.

There's also a limitation on the location too. Gangbang location will be limited in the same room and several meters around. So sims can't jump from one woohoo to another across the lot or to another room.

Do you have any plan for Threesome and Gangbang?

Threesome is already present. But I don't know yet if I'll add gangbang. Before, I want to finish the new xml format.

Talk about the new XML file...

I wonder if it possible to add the new location like at swimming pool ladder? 

It can only be accessed when sims are swimming.

It shouldn't be a problem. I just need animations. :)

Hi...is there a way to not have the dog penis show...I like the mod, but I would prefer my dog not sporting a penis that would put most men to shame..lol. If you could make it to where the dog penis only came out during interaction, that would be awesome.

Hi...is there a way to not have the dog penis show...I like the mod, but I would prefer my dog not sporting a penis that would put most men to shame..lol. If you could make it to where the dog penis only came out during interaction, that would be awesome.

Well, I plan to shrink it a bit because it clips through the human body during the animations. And I can add an option to show it only during interaction.

Little update.... I finally managed to check if the animations work with more than one sim involved. Good news, they do, so it's only the solo ones that won't play. Well, actually I am not sure if that is good news, since it makes the whole ordeal even more confusing.

From what I think, the mod seems to expect an input how many additional sims are going to partake and who (1 or 2, depending one the animation chosen) but this check comes as empty since no more sims are actually needed, thus resulting in the aborted task.

With the current version I do not get any more bluescreens (hooray!) though I will leave a little feedback on what I think would enrich the mod:

Currently, the rapist causes the sim to awake immediately and engage him in 'combat'. For Martial Arts masters, that guy doesn't stand a chance, logically. So, currently, when I play with a sim with high stats there, I can actually turn that feature off, since it's of no real use.

If, however, it would be possible to give the rapist some 'checks', to see if he can make it to the sim without waking, there should be no fight then. This still leaves this option viable for the KArate sims. =)

Thank for the informations, there's probably a bug with solo interactions on objects. I'll check that.

There is a special rape interaction to use on sleeping sim, but it's not finished yet.

Where do I find the log files?

It's in the savegame folder:

Library\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Find something that written like this: ScriptError__xxxxxx__04-10-2015__05-41-48__EE2A9659.xml

Thank you :)

But I found nothing with that name in the library folder. 

There should be at least one log file. My mod automaticaly create a log file each time it is started.

I have 43 files in there but they all have names like "ebf_0x08c0006ad16b2cb0"

Um , onikay did you add something extra to the rape, the guy hug the girl gently, then fought her, and then rape her  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Heh, mine shows some weird behavior too. He won't show up at my house anymore, but he shows up fine on every other community lot.

I recently copied my Sim and his House into the library, switched to a different town, Starlight Shores, and placed the sim and the house there. Saved, reloaded, and now even with 100% Chance setting the guy just won't show up.

If I dare to go to the gym or library, though, he's coming for me.

Maybe it's due to the Paparazzi outside my house, though those weren't a problem before either.