[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Cinnamon,

what happened with that female rapist, I think, is the following... The rapist NPCs that the Mod adds are always male, or at least they were in all my plays (and I did a lot of those). So, likely when another female attempted to rape, it was because you chose that option on the Kinky menu on her. This would result in a fight, but your own sim in that case is the rapist, not the other way around. So, if the other female won, the attempt did not succeed, and thus nothing happened, apart from the relationship taking a massive hit.

In any case, the rapists from the mod never use a lesbian animation so far. From what I have seen, there's two animations they can do. One is doggy style on the floor, the other is doggy-style on a chair or couch. I used the rape attempt with a female sim, and she used those animations all the time.

As for 1.9, I am currently playing with a female teen witch, and I do get the bluescreen script errors too whenever the 'transmitters' send out arousal info. Or, in easier terms, when my sim is partially naked, which in turn causes the transmitters to send out that fact, and this then causes the bluescreen to happen.

Also, at least on the teen witch, I do not have that curse option. Will try with my adult witch and see if I get any different results.

Found out if you set notify level to none you don't see blue screen but you don't see debug info either as if you check so info. Love the mod no crashing seems to work good except for script errors

Thanks .  I did turn the notify to none and it worked,  no more blue screen  :D

Cinnamon,

what happened with that female rapist, I think, is the following... The rapist NPCs that the Mod adds are always male, or at least they were in all my plays (and I did a lot of those). So, likely when another female attempted to rape, it was because you chose that option on the Kinky menu on her. This would result in a fight, but your own sim in that case is the rapist, not the other way around. So, if the other female won, the attempt did not succeed, and thus nothing happened, apart from the relationship taking a massive hit.

Actually I didn't do anything with her neither. A bunch of sims arrived in the lot, while the male rapist one was chasing a ghost (that was funny to watch too) suddenly a female jumped on my sim and I saw the debug message of "rape interaction - loser" but nothing happened. I didn't get any error message...

Female rapist happened twice with me, but the first attack attempt didn't succeed. xD

Cinnamon,

Actually I didn't do anything with her neither. A bunch of sims arrived in the lot, while the male rapist one was chasing a ghost (that was funny to watch too) suddenly a female jumped on my sim and I saw the debug message of "rape interaction - loser" but nothing happened. I didn't get any error message...

Female rapist happened twice with me, but the first attack attempt didn't succeed. xD

Do you have your Autonomy settings high? If so, the most likely scenario is that your sim decided to use the rape interaction on the other female by herself, though I have to admit I have never seen mine doing that. Then again, maybe that female was just THAT hot? Or maybe your sim has the 'Evil' trait?

Thanks for all the logs and bug reports. v0.1.9b is ready for download. I hope it fixes the naked broadcaster bug (this is what cause the "bluescreen" to pop).

Cinnamon,

The rapist service only spawns male rapists at this time. But the normal rape interaction may be used by any "not friendly" very aroused sim, male or female.

Hi Onikikay,

I made it to the store and got what I needed for you.  I know once the conversion from USD to Euros is complete you won't get the full benefit of the gift but "it's the thought that counts" :heart:  Thank you for taking time to address everyone's issues and for making me laugh today with that comment about the rapist being in a hurry.  lol  I'm still chuckling over that, now I won't be able to look at the game without thinking of that :P

Thank you very much.  :heart:

OnikiKay

I’ve been using your mod since I found it back in February. I love the concept and a lot of the features in it. I realize that it’s still a work in progress but the Mona Lisa wasn’t painted in one day. Sometimes it takes time to finish a masterpiece. I’ve been getting a lot of script errors off and on with most of the revisions. (The window in the top right side starts running up Nrass script errors very fast, sometimes 6000 to 12000 in a matter of minutes.) I tried to remove error trap but when I did that I started getting a lot of the blue screen messages. Attached are a few of the error messages. If you get a chance can you take a look at the? I’m sure that there is something in my game that is causing a conflict. I also tried Delphy’s dashboard but it didn’t show any conflicts.

Thanks for your time and a great mod.

Having the same issues.  With the last version I wasn't getting many, but with 1.9a they blue screens and errors are coming fast and furious.  This is on a new save as well.

UPDATE:  Tried the 1.9b and the blue screens have stopped.  Seems to be working for me again.  Thank you very much for the update!

If you still have errors with the latest version (v0.1.9b). Try to start a new game with only my mod in your mods folder. Save the game when you have the bluescreen or any other error messages that pop up and send it to me, or post it here.

Unfortunatly, I can't reproduce the problem you seem to all have, that's very frustrating.

I was having a massive amounts of error messages (6000 - 12000 in a matter of minutes). I tried 1.9a without Nrass error trap and received a few blue screen messages. I also tried to disable notifications in the KinkyMod menu and still had a few problems. All this with a new game. I installed 1.9b and reinstalled error trap and started a new game. After a few Sim days of playing I haven't received any unusual error messages ( only the usual dresser adjusted, NPCs found, etc.). It looks like the last revision cleared up all of the errors that I was getting.

Thanks Onikikay, you did a great job. As I said in an earlier post masterpieces aren't made in a day. I wish had your talent and ability.

worked fine when i started a clean savegame :)

• Still as mentioned, the rape animation is not working properly. (they are fighting and then they just stand there in the cloud, and nothing happens. And it is not because the rapist lost, cause he didn`t. the animation just glitches somehow.
  • also it seems like kinkymod is running in the background even if you are pausing the game ( building or in CAS).
  • ANd the game seems to crash for me everytime i save and while saving I exits to window. (hope you understand what i mean, not exiting the game but putting it down so i can browse while it is saving) 
  • and my sim was also not able to call for service. didn`t get the menu even.

Still no errormessages. All in all, it`s  working well enough for me to enjoy it very much. Thank you! :)

Happy to report, 1.9b got all my issues resolved.

I don't get any bluescreens anymore.

I was able to find the curse spell.

I can load fine into University, Vacation Countries or Future.

So, whatever you did, it worked for me like a charm. Especially the curse makes it a bit more enjoyable for me, maybe add an elixir recipe that does the same for any non-witch sims?

All in all, great work, I bow my head to you, OnikiKay.

P.S.: Just because I come to think of it, an option to allow the sims to use the normal toilet instead of heading outside even on Exhibitionist 10 would be nice. :P

Same here!  :shy:

My TS3 with 1.9B works a treat!!

No blue screens. :)

I do agree that it would be nice if maybe the pee outside was an option in the kinky settings menu or even just a 'use toilet' button in the kinky main menu. :exclamation:

my female sim is only on level 4 i think for exhibitionist and my male is level 3 yet he randomly uses the toilet or porch.. i think its driving my housemaid nuts having to mop up his pee puddles...giggles!!!!  :D  :D

But all in all a super fixed update for me so thumbs up!

Now i am still curious about game-play, rewards, challenges and storyline ideas you have Oni... i bet your clever mind cogs and whirling with plans!  :D  :D  ;)  :heart:

I seem to be getting the blue screen and I've only started using this mod today so I'm unsure of what's needed what's not etc. I do not have pets installed but if I need to install it I will.

The mods I have are Nraas Decensor, Nraas Mastercontroller, Nrass Overwatch (but I disabled the clean up outfit, although...might try a new game just to make sure), Nraas Shooless, and Nraas Storyprogression.

From the looks of the blue screen it's saying something about a interaction object?

post-306244-0-36858100-1429589940_thumb.png

post-306244-0-48887100-1429590982_thumb.png

I seem to be getting the blue screen and I've only started using this mod today so I'm unsure of what's needed what's not etc. I do not have pets installed but if I need to install it I will.

The mods I have are Nraas Decensor, Nraas Mastercontroller, Nrass Overwatch (but I disabled the clean up outfit, although...might try a new game just to make sure), Nraas Shooless, and Nraas Storyprogression.

From the looks of the blue screen it's saying something about a interaction object?

attachicon.gifUntitled.pngattachicon.gifUntitled2.png

The line which says 'NippleDepth' is what gives it away. You don't have Cmars 3D Nipples installed, and thus you are missing the sliders which this particular bit of code wants to access. You can find them on the first page of this thread, under recommended stuff. I had this issue too, and it disappeared after I installed the nipples and sliders.

Reason is, from what I can tell, that arousal causes the nipples to get bigger, and thus the command goes to set the sliders higher.... But, in your case there are no sliders, and that's when it tells you such with this bluescreen.

attachicon.gifUntitled.pngattachicon.gifUntitled2.png

The line which says 'NippleDepth' is what gives it away. You don't have Cmars 3D Nipples installed, and thus you are missing the sliders which this particular bit of code wants to access. You can find them on the first page of this thread, under recommended stuff. I had this issue too, and it disappeared after I installed the nipples and sliders.

Reason is, from what I can tell, that arousal causes the nipples to get bigger, and thus the command goes to set the sliders higher.... But, in your case there are no sliders, and that's when it tells you such with this bluescreen.

Oooh. Thank you! I just downloaded that too, so hopefully everything will end up being fixed then.

Edit - Everything seems fine now! although a bug seems to have popped up, when fighting my sim is standing and the rapist is in the cloud so nothing happens?

worked fine when i started a clean savegame :)

• Still as mentioned, the rape animation is not working properly. (they are fighting and then they just stand there in the cloud, and nothing happens. And it is not because the rapist lost, cause he didn`t. the animation just glitches somehow.
  • also it seems like kinkymod is running in the background even if you are pausing the game ( building or in CAS).
  • ANd the game seems to crash for me everytime i save and while saving I exits to window. (hope you understand what i mean, not exiting the game but putting it down so i can browse while it is saving) 
  • and my sim was also not able to call for service. didn`t get the menu even.

Still no errormessages. All in all, it`s  working well enough for me to enjoy it very much. Thank you! :)

I'm currently working to fix the rape animation problem (and other problems like rapist staying on the lot, rapist as weak as a baby even if I trained them, etc...).

I'll take a look at the save problem. Thanks for reporting.

Happy to report, 1.9b got all my issues resolved.

I don't get any bluescreens anymore.

I was able to find the curse spell.

I can load fine into University, Vacation Countries or Future.

So, whatever you did, it worked for me like a charm. Especially the curse makes it a bit more enjoyable for me, maybe add an elixir recipe that does the same for any non-witch sims?

All in all, great work, I bow my head to you, OnikiKay.

P.S.: Just because I come to think of it, an option to allow the sims to use the normal toilet instead of heading outside even on Exhibitionist 10 would be nice. :P

I'll probably add a new submenu entry in the settings to allow the player to alter the exhibitionist behaviours.

same here been running it for 7 hrs now no errors, and still checking for new stuff, hehe i really like it... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:. However i have two questions where do we go from here, and how do i recruit rapist?

You can recruit a rapist. The rapist service is able to pick townies to fill the rapist roll. Currently, the service searches on the lot of the potential victim. If no compatible townie is found, the service sends a npc instead.

Indeed. I've added a check and disabled the feature when the slider is not found, but it doesn't seem to work. I have to add a stronger verification.

You know the problem is I didn't see the interaction menu on previous version either. Nothing. Like kinky mod had never been installed. I tried to delete scriptCache.package but nothing happened.

Please, post your logs here.

I can't unpack any of those .rar files.    

Couldn't open 7zxa.dll, file is corrupt is what my WinRar says. Not sure what's going on, Kaspersky didn't do anything to it. 

The archive is not a winrar archive but 7zip. Make sure you have 7-zip installed on your computer.