[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I can't unpack any of those .rar files.    

Couldn't open 7zxa.dll, file is corrupt is what my WinRar says. Not sure what's going on, Kaspersky didn't do anything to it. 

The archive is not a winrar archive but 7zip. Make sure you have 7-zip installed on your computer.

:blush: Didn't even payed attention to the file. Thanks!

I have found most of nrass mods are not compatible with kinkymod story progression was big one for me like kinkymod better than nrass it gives more of the game play I want especially the pregnancy love how it works. Know need to figure out dog breeder

I have found most of nrass mods are not compatible with kinkymod story progression was big one for me like kinkymod better than nrass it gives more of the game play I want especially the pregnancy love how it works. Know need to figure out dog breeder

I'm using StoryProgression, Overwatch, Selector and SecondImage without major issue. I've just disabled StoryProgression pregnancies and Overwatch "Clean up Outfits".

same here been running it for 7 hrs now no errors, and still checking for new stuff, hehe i really like it... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:. However i have two questions where do we go from here, and how do i recruit rapist?

Dear! Please make some great animations for Kinky's mod! Thanks!

I made an account just to thank you for Kinkymod, essential mod for those seeking more from their sims game.

Thank you. :)

I got a blue screen again and I pressed reset.  I just now notice I have no dialogue  or reaction  to any of the kinky mode.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Did you change the NotifyLevel option? Make sure it's set to "Default".

Another thing, I don't recommand to travel if you care about your game. The mod has not been really tested in this situation and travelling may corrupt the data. Especially travelling back to the homeworld.

I made an account just to thank you for Kinkymod, essential mod for those seeking more from their sims game.

Thank you. :)

I got a blue screen again and I pressed reset.  I just now notice I have no dialogue  or reaction  to any of the kinky mode.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Did you change the NotifyLevel option? Make sure it's set to "Default".

Another thing, I don't recommand to travel if you care about your game. The mod has not been really tested in this situation and travelling may corrupt the data. Especially travelling back to the homeworld.

does that include to the future and university?

I'm going to test something, I ended up removing Kinkymod temporarily because when I would go out to a lot, sims wouldn't do anything at all and just stand around. I'm unsure why, but might be a mod I have downloaded and not Kinkymod, but I'll report back once I figured it out and possibly readded it! :)

I'm using StoryProgression, Overwatch, Selector and SecondImage without major issue. I've just disabled StoryProgression pregnancies and Overwatch "Clean up Outfits".

Thanks for info

Is there a way to turn off the panties feature, either on a per sim level, per outfit or in general? Or perhaps change the model? Just that it doesn't really go with certain outfits.

Also, when townies are "recruited", does it choose based on their traits? (ie. only if they're evil?)

Finally, wanted to say thanks again, great mod!

Is there a way to turn off the panties feature, either on a per sim level, per outfit or in general? Or perhaps change the model? Just that it doesn't really go with certain outfits.

Also, when townies are "recruited", does it choose based on their traits? (ie. only if they're evil?)

There is.

Check your outfits accessories, you will find the panties there, and can de-select them, or actually make them look fitting, pretending on your choice.

There is.

Check your outfits accessories, you will find the panties there, and can de-select them, or actually make them look fitting, pretending on your choice.

Hmm, I thought that if you deselect them, the running script will put them back on when you change outfits?

Hello Onikikay,

I have a few little somethings going on in game that I don't know if it matters or not but thought I'd run this by you: my female sim is directed to proposition someone and immediately I get a reject message before my sim makes it across the room to ask the target sim, then I get another reject message once the offer is proposed. 

Another note about the rapists in my town: instead of the rapists being in a hurry and running right by my sim, they now casually stroll by without stopping to rape.  They spawn on the corner of the lot (community and home) and then walk to the street and get in a cab, maybe my sim has guy repellent :P 

Final something: my male sim will be working on his computer and then immediately stop and stand up, no reason for the interruption.  I thought it was because my lady sim was doing something but even when I had her on a community lot across the street from the house, he would stop and get up and do other things instead of working away on the computer (hacking). 

Other than that the game is running well, no blue screens.  Thanks again for the new release, have a great night/day :exclamation: 

I was using 1.9b yesterday on a new save and it was working fine.  Today I load up that same save and I'm starting to get blue screens every few minutes.  I have changed nothing in the game since then so not sure why it's happening now.

attachicon.gifScriptError_Jack-PC__04-21-2015__07-48-35__1500655C.xml

Like I mentioned in my quoted post, I started getting the blue screens after saving the game and reloading the world.  After that I deleted that save, cleared all my caches, and started a new game, only this time the blue screens started right away with the same script error as I posted before.  I decided to remove all my mods except for my CAS mods (clothing, hair, assc), building mods, a couple animation packs, and the things needed for your mod.  I have been playing for 3 hrs like that without any blue screens or script errors.  Saved a reloaded a few times as well.

I will be adding mods in one by one and playing until I figure out which one is causing the problems.  I will report back here with my progress.  I have a lot of them so it could be awhile.

Thanks again for the mod.  It really makes my game more interesting and a joy to play!

Hello Onikikay,

I have a few little somethings going on in game that I don't know if it matters or not but thought I'd run this by you: my female sim is directed to proposition someone and immediately I get a reject message before my sim makes it across the room to ask the target sim, then I get another reject message once the offer is proposed. 

Another note about the rapists in my town: instead of the rapists being in a hurry and running right by my sim, they now casually stroll by without stopping to rape.  They spawn on the corner of the lot (community and home) and then walk to the street and get in a cab, maybe my sim has guy repellent :P

Final something: my male sim will be working on his computer and then immediately stop and stand up, no reason for the interruption.  I thought it was because my lady sim was doing something but even when I had her on a community lot across the street from the house, he would stop and get up and do other things instead of working away on the computer (hacking). 

Other than that the game is running well, no blue screens.  Thanks again for the new release, have a great night/day :exclamation:

I now the notifications can be quite confusing for now. The first "rejected" message is because AutnomyLevel is set to high (default) and your directed sim didn't want to woohoo with the target sim. The interaction should have stoped there, but there is a bug in the current version and the interaction continue. The second "rejected" message appeared because the target sim didn't want too.

When a rapist comes to a lot, he just follows the victim during a few minutes before attacking. I wanted to add this interval to allow the victim to escape. If a rapist thinks it's too ricky to attack (because there are other sims on the lot), he just gives up and leave.

Perhaps there are nails on his chair, that's why he doesn't want to stay seated on it. :P

Was there any rapist on the lot, interrupting is "work"?

I was using 1.9b yesterday on a new save and it was working fine.  Today I load up that same save and I'm starting to get blue screens every few minutes.  I have changed nothing in the game since then so not sure why it's happening now.

attachicon.gifScriptError_Jack-PC__04-21-2015__07-48-35__1500655C.xml

Like I mentioned in my quoted post, I started getting the blue screens after saving the game and reloading the world.  After that I deleted that save, cleared all my caches, and started a new game, only this time the blue screens started right away with the same script error as I posted before.  I decided to remove all my mods except for my CAS mods (clothing, hair, assc), building mods, a couple animation packs, and the things needed for your mod.  I have been playing for 3 hrs like that without any blue screens or script errors.  Saved a reloaded a few times as well.

I will be adding mods in one by one and playing until I figure out which one is causing the problems.  I will report back here with my progress.  I have a lot of them so it could be awhile.

Thanks again for the mod.  It really makes my game more interesting and a joy to play!

According to this log, a least two tasks try to create a new SimRelation between the sames sims at the same time. The problem is that The Sims 3 game code is not thread safe because they used a limited version of mscorelib (eg: Monitor class is not implemented). I've added some additional checks to avoid this problem in the next release.

I love this mod! I'm having a few issues getting it to work such as my assumption this is not what it's supposed to look like...

http://i.imgur.com/05PZEkZ.png

I'm going to toy around with mods but any suggestions on what I've got wrong here? :P

If you're talking about the notify message in the upper right corner, that means you need to install animations packages. Have you installed Amra72 animations?

If you're talking about the labels of the interactions menu, that's normal, those texts are just placeholder.

Ok, i have a serious problem my kinky and animated woohoo on objects have officially disappeared. I resetted everything and it all gone. what do i do , what do i do? :s

Do you have any error logs to post here?

There is.

Hmm, I thought that if you deselect them, the running script will put them back on when you change outfits?

If the sim doesn't feel confortable without panties she'll probably put them back. I have to add a menu in order to allow players to add their custom panties.

Oni  :heart:

Is there any teasers you can give, hints or clues as to anything big your working on for the future in your MOD? heheh :P .... please give us a clue!! i am always excited at what your designing and i know the little fixs are very important, but it excites me thinking on something dramatic and big your planning! :D