About the stealing aspect, I usually am not a fan of mods that brings forth "annoyance" effects like debuff, but in the case of stealing the armor it is slightly less of an annoyance issue than the more important part of how to get it back, how long would it take, the "danger" involve, and are there interesting events in between to keep things interesting.

As for willingness or acceptance, can only speak for myself here, I usually don't see the PC as someone who is willing to accept or would want any sort of humiliation, but it is that exact unwillingness that brings forth the conflict which makes things interesting for me to see as the player. It's kind of like people (typically) want to watch a movie or read a story where there is conflict and characters have to "work" to solve the conflict.

[...]

As for willingness or acceptance, can only speak for myself here, I usually don't see the PC as someone who is willing to accept or would want any sort of humiliation, but it is that exact unwillingness that brings forth the conflict which makes things interesting for me to see as the player. It's kind of like people (typically) want to watch a movie or read a story where there is conflict and characters have to "work" to solve the conflict.

One nice thing about this scenario is the social forces that limit the PC's options. The PC cannot simply slay the girl for stealing her clothes, as that would invite a negative reaction from the town guards. So the girl, who would presumably not last 2 seconds in a straight fight against the PC, instead sets the conflict in a context where she does have the advantage.

Also the feel I get from the encounter is that the girl is not truely malicious. Rather it is simply a prank that results in the humiliation of the PC with no lasting impact. So that also puts a limit on how the PC can react and still fit within social expectations.

And finally on unwillingness and humiliation. There is room for the PC to be unwilling, yet accepting, of the humiliation. There may not be a better alternative available than to suffer through the humiliation. If the options are get stripped, or kill the girl, then the PC may certainly conclude that the humiliation is a lesser evil compared to the concequences resulting from murdering the girl. The "cost" of the humiliation may also be reduced if the PC secretly gets off on the humiliation. That might be enough to keep the stripping going on indefinitely.

Having gone through the whole "quest" now, I can expand a bit on my ideas on how the fun can continue indefinitely. Putting the ideas in spoiler tags, because oviously discussing "after the end" will spoil the "end". :)

Instead of the girl running away forever, the girl would like to continue the game. But she can't expect to get away with it indefinitely without getting some degree of cooperation from the PC. (The PC could be expected to set up a trap or eventually straight up attack the girl if she keeps it up.) So she needs to get enough cooperation from the PC to atleast not escalate things in that direction.

So the girl would wait in a public place, to ensure the PC does not straight up attack her. Either the Bannered Mare, or at the square in the sky district. Might use a force greet, or just wait for the PC to start the conversation. If the PC responds with hostility, "You are dead girl!", then the girl does run away forever, as she currently does at the end of the extra scenes. But if the PC questions her why she did it, she again says it was fun and exciting, and tries to convince the PC that she did enjoy it on some level too.

If the PC responds with anything other than flat denial of any enjoyment, the girl will try to talk her way into continuing the game. "It really is a fun game. ... So, you won't kill me if I try again?" The PC would then have some options to define the parameters of the game. "I suppose it is just a harmless prank, just don't do it too often" will allow the fun to continue. "I can't just let you get away with that" opens the door for the girl to offer something in exchange for continuing the game. Perhaps a couple of septims "fine" if she fails an attempt to strip the PC (more on failures below). Maybe she can become a rare item merchant, offering a very limited selection of items that aren't normally found at ther merchants. Or some other incentive for the PC to go along with the game. Possibly also agreeing with the PC stripping the girl if there is a strip attempt failure. (The girl will be reluctant to agree to turnabout)

If the girl can reach an arrangement with the PC, then the games can continue. There would need to be some MCM items added to govern the game post arrangement, as the initial action is probably too disruptive for long term play.

• Cool down timer, how long after a strip event the girl must wait before stripping again.
  • Skip chance, even without cooldown, the girl will not strip the PC every time she sees her.
  • Number of strip events before the guards will repeat the stool scene. ("There have been too many complaints, you will have to submit to punishment again")
  • Fail chance. The PC is on her guard now, there is a chance when the girl tries to strip it will instead be turned into a simple force greet where the PC will say "I caught you" and potentially have the option to "fine" or strip the girl depending on the agreement.

Very Devious Option:

This would require a lot of work, and create dependency on DD and possibly CD. The girl at some point tells the PC she thought of a way to take the game to the next level. If the PC agrees to try her idea, she leads the PC to a somewhat secluded location. She then strips the PC and locks a chastity piercing on the PC. (With a belt the PC doesn't look quite as naked. ;) ) She informs the PC she will unlock the chastity once the PC is on the stool. She then runs off with the PC's clothes as per normal stripping event. The PC will then have to trigger enough stripping events to get another stool punishment to get free of chastity, unless she has some other method. Bonus for including a teasing plug to make sure the PC looks forward to the stool scene.

Also an idea to make geting your clothes back more difficult. Instead of dropping the clothes off by the well, have a set of 3-6 predefined containers where the girl will hide the clothes in one of them. The PC will then have to run around and check all the containers until she finds the chosen hiding spot. Could be extra dangerous if cursed loot is active.

I wouldn't mind seeing dialog paths expanded into more reluctant/willing territory.

Part of the middle ground between shameless slut and choiceless slave is reluctant willingness. This mod hits humiliation and resigned acceptance well enough when it needs to, but never quite goes as far as to offer a path for the character that enjoys it despite themselves.  Specifically the ending in which the player is wrongly punished.

But they'd never willfully do something like this  in this case, wrongful punishment after being unable to (figuratively) finger the culprit.

The other ending in which the stripper is caught doesn't quite hit that point.  which is kind of the opposite of enjoying a bit of humiliation.

but the woman involved remains uncomfortable throughout, I just can't enjoy it. I like it when it evolves from discomfort to acceptance to willingness,

Yeah, about the willingness. I never implemented strictly that PC isn't enjoying what's happening to her during that scene. Your stripper even mentions that she must be enjoying (or something like that, I can't remember my own dialogues). Yeah, PC usually complains and seemingly hates what's going on, but I left the real truth behind the curtains to you as the real player. So, if you enjoy what's happening; than, that means your PC enjoys it too, even though she is not telling it.

On the other hand, if you just don't like it because of morality reasons, I don't know what can I do about that other than say sorry. I wanted the mod to be fun and something you could enjoy playing. Not to create a social dilemma or something that can push you into depression.

Or; if what you actually want to say is that willful submission is something you're more interested in and another scene including this concept is missing; that's all different. I did say before that I won't be adding anything new to Whiterun and story of Whiterun is over, but I could think of adding another small scene. 

Wow, I really started a debate here. c: My character is more of the embarrassed, willing type. I don't mind what happens how in the quests, I'm more interested in the mechanic of getting stripped over and over again, and it meaning something more than just a few moments of inconvenience. I love the mocking, love the temporary disable, I just wanna really feel the sting of it with a debuff or something. xD I'm weird like that, I guess.

I don't think that hard on the personalities or emotional repercussions or something, I just like feeling the moment for a while. ;3

It seems you've already done everything I would suggest. What I understand is that, you can see the NPC, but she won't strip you. She is also wandering around, which means she is loaded ok and doing her usual routine. Also means time period is correct for events to take place. 

However for some reason, stripping events are not triggering. 

For stripping events to happen;

1) She must be under a spell, which mod casts a) whenever you reload Whiterun  b ) when she completes her run away ai package after she strips you c) when the mod starts the first time.  

2) Some quest properties must have proper values. This happens when a) when the mod starts the first time b ) when you're not stripped more than 3 times c)You have a body armor equipped after a stripping event

You can check the parameters by yourself:

(If all parameters are correct some other mod must be conflicting by preventing the spell from cast to NPC or changing ai behaviour.)

So if the mod is properly installed and no other mods are modifying NPC behaviour there should be no problem. But the latter one is unlikely since she is already performing one of her packages. You have to see the notification "Get Stripped Started" or something like that to be sure that mod started properly when you activated it the first time.

Also check in MCM, the option "Pause Events", it must not be checked. (Leave "ignore devices" checked just in case.) 

One more thing; being a vampire seems to have problems for some people. So you can try to start the game as a new character.

Making a clean save and activating the mod again is another thing you can try.

Please inform me whether you can work it out or not. 

Hey thanks for getting back to me (sorry I have not got back to you, busy week), I have actually managed to get the Strip event to occur once (tho it is very tempromental), after which I picked up my armour from the floor and re-equipped it. But I am unsure what to do now, all that is happening is that Random Girl doesnt walk anymore and waits in the area outside Bannered Mare. (Tried entering building, waiting 24 hours then leaving, but meh nothing, and actually that is what I did before that seemed to make the event trigger for the first time)

The values of the variables are currently (after the event occured and im standing next to the unmoving Random Girl);

::Strip_count = 1

::Stripped_var = 13

::Guard_talk = 0

::Stripper1Active_var = 1

Thanks for your help!

Well the social aspect of it is already sort of exist as an undertone. PC isn't going to just flat out attack the girl or else PC risks being toss in prison. (and with prison overhaul...:P)

I mean, the mod as it is already has the option to search the girl out or not when the guard comes around which lead to different scenario.

Quite frankly an endless mode with the exact same logic and scene with the guard and all would work without any need of an extra dialog or willing participant from the PC, girl keep stripping every now and then, PC pick to ask guard to investigate or not, and investigation success or not, end scene, repeat.

Unless of course you want explicit willingness content.

Could also go down the route of having multiple NPC stripper spawn, and PC has to identify who actually strip her and depending on if the answers are "correct" guards might or might not be successful with the investigation.

Either way, I eagerly wait for whatever that is in store in Riften!

Hey thanks for getting back to me (sorry I have not got back to you, busy week), I have actually managed to get the Strip event to occur once (tho it is very tempromental), after which I picked up my armour from the floor and re-equipped it. But I am unsure what to do now, all that is happening is that Random Girl doesnt walk anymore and waits in the area outside Bannered Mare. (Tried entering building, waiting 24 hours then leaving, but meh nothing, and actually that is what I did before that seemed to make the event trigger for the first time)

The values of the variables are currently (after the event occured and im standing next to the unmoving Random Girl);

::Strip_count = 1

::Stripped_var = 13

::Guard_talk = 0

::Stripper1Active_var = 1

Thanks for your help!

I can see whats wrong here. Everything works as it should be, except stripper thinks you're still undressed. Are you using any body mods or an item that equips automatically when your naked uses same slot as body armor? (I see you got the log after your third cover animation, correct?)

I'm having a problem where I appear to be in "endless mode" despite not having that option checked in the MCM. After a stripping event occurs, the Random Girl changes outfits and strips me again, over and over. I've never been approached by a guard and haven't been able to progress the mod from that point. I'm using version 1.1

I'm having a problem where I appear to be in "endless mode" despite not having that option checked in the MCM. After a stripping event occurs, the Random Girl changes outfits and strips me again, over and over. I've never been approached by a guard and haven't been able to progress the mod from that point. I'm using version 1.1

If stripping events occur without issues. Then, Guard should approach as well. I can't see why he does not.

Are you sure you're not in endless mod? Option must be toggled off.

Also how did you install the mod? Initially older version was enabled? If so, you need to make a clean save before installing v1.1. Or load a previous save when the mod was never activated.

Lastly, how many times did it happen? She should strip you at least 3 times before Guard approaches. 

If you have further issues, You can look into some quest variables, which I've written in one of the previous posts. Report them and I can analyze if there is something wrong.

I'm having an issue. I've updated FNIS to the latest version and run GenerateFNIS, but the animations will not play. Great mod from what I can see of it, though. Is there anything else that might be the issue?

Show us the output from FNIS (select, then copy and paste the text from the window where FNIS shows the results of it's run).

I'm having an issue. I've updated FNIS to the latest version and run GenerateFNIS, but the animations will not play. Great mod from what I can see of it, though. Is there anything else that might be the issue?

Show us the output from FNIS (select, then copy and paste the text from the window where FNIS shows the results of it's run).

Like this? (sorry, bit of a newbie at this):

FNIS Behavior V5.2   3/1/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMSE (123 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading ActionPoser V?.? ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...

Reading DPoser V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading PinupPairs V?.? ...

Reading Pinups V?.? ...

Reading Pinups2 V?.? ...

Reading Pinups3 V?.? ...

Reading Pinups4 V?.? ...

Reading Pinups5 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX1 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX2 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX3 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX4 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX5 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsMen V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading SNSD V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

7 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 21.6 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.4 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

3151 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Yep, can confirm installing through Mod Organizer is a bad idea - you should put an info on the page of your file about it.

Great mod by the way, I like it.

Installing through MO is fine and it works perfectly that way. I don't know what you're doing wrong but it isn't MO that's that problem.

Don't spread bad advice, figure out the problem.

Yep, can confirm installing through Mod Organizer is a bad idea - you should put an info on the page of your file about it.

Great mod by the way, I like it.

Installing through MO is fine and it works perfectly that way. I don't know what you're doing wrong but it isn't MO that's that problem.

Don't spread bad advice, figure out the problem.

I can also report I have had no issues with the mod when installing using MO. Do you have anything that points to  MO being the issue?

@ WaxenFigure and traveller_phi

Thank for clearing out about MO. I never used it so have no experience if there is an issue about that. Also I can't test it now, since I think it won't let me edit the esp or overwrite files while working on next release.  

@ Baron Samedi

Yeah I did the animations, since there wasn't any animation available for what I wanted to produce.

There will be an expansion/new content in v2. It's taking a bit long since I'm experiencing new ideas. Also editing existing material and dialogue according to people's feedback. Until that time, you can try to find out other scene if you haven't already. I don't think most of the users saw all the scenes or seperations in the scenes. It's not possible to see one of the scene's other outcome with the same character for example. Not impossible, but not likely. I think I only saw WaxenFigure mentioning it.

@ WaxenFigure and traveller_phi

Thank for clearing out about MO. I never used it so have no experience if there is an issue about that. Also I can't test it now, since I think it won't let me edit the esp or overwrite files while working on next release.  

@ Baron Samedi

Yeah I did the animations, since there wasn't any animation available for what I wanted to produce.

There will be an expansion/new content in v2. It's taking a bit long since I'm experiencing new ideas. Also editing existing material and dialogue according to people's feedback. Until that time, you can try to find out other scene if you haven't already. I don't think most of the users saw all the scenes or seperations in the scenes. It's not possible to see one of the scene's other outcome with the same character for example. Not impossible, but not likely. I think I only saw WaxenFigure mentioning it.

Guys. GUYS! WE MISSED SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

There are definitely a lot of two-forked dialog options, especially in the ending scenes. The thought briefly occurred to me that maybe there are alternate paths that end at different points or even slightly alter the whole event, but I never thought to try because after doing the second ending I kinda shrugged and assumed it was just different dialog options for the same path.

I might have to try the endings again and see if I can remember which options I didn't pick last time... hm...

Heh, I assumed lots of people had figured out the multiple options just via wanting to play through it multiple times to see the different dialogue responses.

On that topic:

I noticed via the magic of console help listings that there was data for a "tickle" outcome, but playing through the girl punishment stage multiple times and covering most dialogue paths I never was able to trigger it. Not something I was too worried about as I assume the end result is the same, but was curious if anyone did manage to trigger it.

Looking forward to further developments, the writing was genuinely funny and the mod itself enjoyable even as something I just installed to play through and then rolled back to a previous save.

Heh, I assumed lots of people had figured out the multiple options just via wanting to play through it multiple times to see the different dialogue responses.

On that topic:

I noticed via the magic of console help listings that there was data for a "tickle" outcome, but playing through the girl punishment stage multiple times and covering most dialogue paths I never was able to trigger it. Not something I was too worried about as I assume the end result is the same, but was curious if anyone did manage to trigger it.

Looking forward to further developments, the writing was genuinely funny and the mod itself enjoyable even as something I just installed to play through and then rolled back to a previous save.

You missed a whole ending option, not just a variant. Starting with telling the guard she was wearing a white robe, try to be precise in your description of the perpetrator.