What is Random Girl's RefID?

She seems to have been killed off in a vampire attack, i think.

I was just going to disable the mod for a while, then re-enable later to see if that would reset things, but somehow Get Stripped! has become integral to my game. If i uncheck it from the data file list, the game does a CTD before it gets  to the load screen.

So i figured, console to the rescue, if you could provide the number please?

This does not seem to work for me, I did the clean save but the Random Girl still just does normal stuff like eating, drinking/sweeping the floor or cooking, she does not leave Bannered Mare ever and she does not talk nor try to strip my character.
Any idea how to fix this ?

1) You're somehow locked in a chastity device. (With an actual animation where you see someone putting the device on you) 

2) Your arousel increases over time. You get negative events. 

3) You eventually beg the one who is responsible, device taken off with a price. (A public event maybe)

Not completely like that, the idea is that you are blackmailed for a longer period of time. Perhaps a 'shock' collar might be better than a chastity device. After two to four days, you see a message (re)appearing, telling you that you are summoned to 'city' . When you ignore these messages for a while, these messages will come together with shocks (and later health draining shocks) to force you to show up.

The person(s) who controls your collar have different tasks for you. These tasks can take place in various cities and usually involves the person that controls your collar to earn some money in the process. After completing a task, you won't be summoned again for a couple of days. Those tasks can be stuff like:

• Dancing (and masturbating) naked in a bar as entertainment
  • Visit a client who wants a message to be delivered in style (in bondage gear).
  • Try getting a female client out of jail by confessing to a (sex)crime and thus being forced to be publically displayed in a pillory.
  • Visiting a client in a bar who wants to see how effective his new chastity belt is, forcing you try it for two days and make you try to cum in public while wearing the chastity device.

Although the same task might appear in various cities (although not all cities will have the same tasks) after a while, these tasks might get repeative. But after two to five of these tasks, your captor might say something like having more fun with you than with the Riften guard. This will be your first clue as to how to get out of your predicament. Of course, the quest to get free of your collar involve humiliating tasks as well.

For instance this previous victim (the female Riften guard), will say that she requires a better reputation among her colleagues. During daylight, you are to 'try to' steal an item and be caught by this guard thus everyone will know she has made an arrest. The part of the tied hands, ball-gag, strip-search and body cavity-search in public before being led to jail is of course not mentioned during the discussion of the plan. After being led out of jail, the Riften quard will give her notes on what she has found out about the captor(s) and the shock collar.

The Riften guard might provide a small list of possible previous victims or a list of possible enchanters, but visiting them all will take time. In the meantime, you captor(s) while provide you with new tasks once in a while.

---

I do realize that this will be a big mod to create.

1) You're somehow locked in a chastity device. (With an actual animation where you see someone putting the device on you) 

2) Your arousel increases over time. You get negative events. 

3) You eventually beg the one who is responsible, device taken off with a price. (A public event maybe)

Not completely like that, the idea is that you are blackmailed for a longer period of time. Perhaps a 'shock' collar might be better than a chastity device. After two to four days, you see a message (re)appearing, telling you that you are summoned to 'city' . When you ignore these messages for a while, these messages will come together with shocks (and later health draining shocks) to force you to show up.

The person(s) who controls your collar have different tasks for you. These tasks can take place in various cities and usually involves the person that controls your collar to earn some money in the process. After completing a task, you won't be summoned again for a couple of days. Those tasks can be stuff like:

• Dancing (and masturbating) naked in a bar as entertainment
  • Visit a client who wants a message to be delivered in style (in bondage gear).
  • Try getting a female client out of jail by confessing to a (sex)crime and thus being forced to be publically displayed in a pillory.
  • Visiting a client in a bar who wants to see how effective his new chastity belt is, forcing you try it for two days and make you try to cum in public while wearing the chastity device.

Although the same task might appear in various cities (although not all cities will have the same tasks) after a while, these tasks might get repeative. But after two to five of these tasks, your captor might say something like having more fun with you than with the Riften guard. This will be your first clue as to how to get out of your predicament. Of course, the quest to get free of your collar involve humiliating tasks as well.

For instance this previous victim (the female Riften guard), will say that she requires a better reputation among her colleagues. During daylight, you are to 'try to' steal an item and be caught by this guard thus everyone will know she has made an arrest. The part of the tied hands, ball-gag, strip-search and body cavity-search in public before being led to jail is of course not mentioned during the discussion of the plan. After being led out of jail, the Riften quard will give her notes on what she has found out about the captor(s) and the shock collar.

The Riften guard might provide a small list of possible previous victims or a list of possible enchanters, but visiting them all will take time. In the meantime, you captor(s) while provide you with new tasks once in a while.

---

I do realize that this will be a big mod to create.

Maybe Kimy (DCL) or Veladarius might be interested in that idea.

I really loved this mod!, but I would like to ask a thing, how can I see the other animations? (the ones in the screenshots), I've installed this mod correctly via NMM and I can only see the standard covering animation, I really want to see the other animations. Also, what happens if I have installed Devious Devices and use this mod along?

I really loved this mod!, but I would like to ask a thing, how can I see the other animations? (the ones in the screenshots), I've installed this mod correctly via NMM and I can only see the standard covering animation, I really want to see the other animations. Also, what happens if I have installed Devious Devices and use this mod along?

Important question, did you use FNIS?  I'm assuming you did, but just checking.  It takes a few seconds to switch between the animations, so just wait a little bit.

No idea on the devious devices.

Guest Aproxymouse

this is a really cool mod. awesome work

just a suggestion tho, you could give the option so that the random girl takes the clothes and we have to search for her or where she hides it instead of panicking and unable to open the invetory, so it will the pc will really be stripped and run around searching for the clothes.

Ok, this will be long post :)

I was just going to disable the mod for a while, then re-enable later to see if that would reset things, but somehow Get Stripped! has become integral to my game. If i uncheck it from the data file list, the game does a CTD before it gets  to the load screen.

Sorry to hear that, I don't know why that happens. You can try to leave Whiterun while the mod is active, wait a bit, save, disable the mod. Your save might be in a moment when you have a spell on you.

I doubt it's a vampire attack. I made her so she won't be wandering around at night. Her ID should be different for all user. Depending on your load order. I think its something like xx000D16. But you can find it easily, just open the console and type "help random" without quotations. Search a line states: NPC_: xxxxxxx 'Random Girl'

This does not seem to work for me, I did the clean save but the Random Girl still just does normal stuff like eating, drinking/sweeping the floor or cooking, she does not leave Bannered Mare ever and she does not talk nor try to strip my character.
Any idea how to fix this ?

What time is it? She spends her time at inn during night to avoid vampires. If it's night time, wait till morning. 

So am I the only one here where the girl just walks around. This used to work for me but not 1.1 or 1.0

If you have devious devices and currently equipped with a device, go to MCM, check "ignore devices". Otherwise try the note on the first post.

But I don't get it, you say it used to work, but not for v1.0 or v1.1? There is no other version. 

Thanks for the tip! As a start, I created a new topic explaining this idea:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46259-idea-being-blackmailed-into-degrading-tasks-every-couple-of-days/

In the meantime I will be waiting patiently for version two of the 'Get Stripped' mod.

Good luck, I hope it gets caught up by someone. But I would like to encourage you to try to make it yourself since you're so willing. I'm sure people in here can help you. You can also seek a collabration.

If you're equipped with an item from Devious Devices, mod pauses itself until you unequip it or you check ignore devices option. 

Covering animation changes with the number of comments you get from other NPCs. I think DD has its own covering animations as well, it might be overriding this mod and you might be seeing animations from DD. There should be an option to disable them though.

this is a really cool mod. awesome work

just a suggestion tho, you could give the option so that the random girl takes the clothes and we have to search for her or where she hides it instead of panicking and unable to open the invetory, so it will the pc will really be stripped and run around searching for the clothes.

There are a lot of people suggesting that. I will try to implement it when I'm done.

However, that mechanic is there to force you to go into a crowded area. Not to put you in a struggle to find your clothes. 

How to create Hype 101

Great Stuff man!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Holy balls this artwork is awesome.
I should totally get back to Skyrim...

Thank you all. I was really looking forward to hear your thoughts about that artwork. Glad you shared :)

Sorry to hear that, I don't know why that happens. You can try to leave Whiterun while the mod is active, wait a bit, save, disable the mod. Your save might be in a moment when you have a spell on you.

I doubt it's a vampire attack. I made her so she won't be wandering around at night. Her ID should be different for all user. Depending on your load order. I think its something like xx000D16. But you can find it easily, just open the console and type "help random" without quotations. Search a line states: NPC_: xxxxxxx 'Random Girl'

I seemed to have screwed something up good.

Did the help search, got the number, and then when I try to prid <RandomGirl#>, this error message pops up:

post-771484-0-42247800-1430174568_thumb.png

Did the help search, got the number, and then when I try to prid <RandomGirl#>, this error message pops up:

attachicon.gifErrorMessage01.png

try

playerplaceatme.????????

???????? = her code

Edit: Yea, I found out that by choosing the "mock player" option, it plays the rest of the animations.

Without any doubt, this is one of the best mods ever, really great work bahow. I would like to give some feedback:

- For some reason, the covered animations (the standard one and the others that play while the player is being mocked) stop playing after the "can't enter inventory" magic fades, this also happens if I walk normally or just stand idle (this didn't happen when I first tried the mod), I don't use any other animation mod though, neither a mod that replaces common female animation (standing idle), maybe it could be the devious devices (I am new to this mod).

- I don't know if this was intended, but if I spawn the Random Girl (using console) elsewhere (also happens with whiterun), she doesn't strip me and does nothing than just wander around (even if I have already triggered the dialogue part "Why did you strip me etc.").

- Suggestion: maybe you could add more girls that strip you and let them "work" (strip you) outside the respective city, it would also be extremely nice if YOU could strip other girls  

Thanks A LOT for this mod!  

That is the ID for her ActorBase and not the Actor. DO NOT USE THE "player.placeatme" as was suggested because that will create another copy of the Random Girl and you will then have TWO of them but the extra girl will do nothing of consequence since she isn't going to be attached to the quest.

Her ID is xx002851 where xx is the load order number for the mod. This was easily found using TESVEdit.

I followed the random girl around quite a bit, but she only stripped me once, and never responds when I try to talk to her. I have a lot of scripts in my game, so maybe the script is getting bogged down and misfiring? If there is a random chance of the strip occuring, maybe the chance could be increased? A lot of us have script heavy games, so this might help it happen more often. It WAS quite funny, and I got a kick out of it. Thank you.

I would love it if this mod got expanded, but I kind of hope it doesn't get TOO hardcore with the sex/s&m stuff, or at least have it be optional (I understand I might be in the minority here) I like this mod because it's cute and funny

I followed the random girl around quite a bit, but she only stripped me once, and never responds when I try to talk to her. I have a lot of scripts in my game, so maybe the script is getting bogged down and misfiring? If there is a random chance of the strip occuring, maybe the chance could be increased? A lot of us have script heavy games, so this might help it happen more often. It WAS quite funny, and I got a kick out of it. Thank you.

I would love it if this mod got expanded, but I kind of hope it doesn't get TOO hardcore with the sex/s&m stuff, or at least have it be optional (I understand I might be in the minority here) I like this mod because it's cute and funny

Yes, I also love this mod, and I also agree it should stay cute and funny. 

I am really anxious for the v2

Holy moly! so i recently went back and played around with your mod, thinking i might try some other dialogue to that i went and did the normal punishment route but decided to choose one of the options i didn't choose before. To my surprise it was a whole new scene! involving fisting i was completely blown away! Now I'm definitely looking forward to v2 Keep up the good work! :D

try

playerplaceatme.????????

???????? = her code

I don't think I was clear before when talking about disabliing the mod. If it's unchecked in the data files selection list, the game crashes on start-up, before reaching the load screen. How it came to be like this is a real puzzle to me.

I spent some time playing with the load order since last posting. After much moving around I found that it seems that it must load before a Little Sexy Apparel Replacer, or it does the CTD on start. 

Just in case that info is somehow helpful to you in any way.

As WaxenFigure mentioned, placeatme does nasty copying. there's a movetome (or something close to that) command that avoids that duplication effect.

I'll have to look into the ActorBase vs Actor issue. Need to learn more about those details before I try my hand at modding anyway.

;)

BTW - just realize I forgot something in all this:

THANKS for the fun mod!

Oh - and a suggestion for the endless mode - give her a few other dump points for the clothing when stolen, so the player doesn't know where to run to immediately if there's trouble following her.

Edit: Yea, I found out that by choosing the "mock player" option, it plays the rest of the animations.

Without any doubt, this is one of the best mods ever, really great work bahow. I would like to give some feedback:

- For some reason, the covered animations (the standard one and the others that play while the player is being mocked) stop playing after the "can't enter inventory" magic fades, this also happens if I walk normally or just stand idle (this didn't happen when I first tried the mod), I don't use any other animation mod though, neither a mod that replaces common female animation (standing idle), maybe it could be the devious devices (I am new to this mod).

- I don't know if this was intended, but if I spawn the Random Girl (using console) elsewhere (also happens with whiterun), she doesn't strip me and does nothing than just wander around (even if I have already triggered the dialogue part "Why did you strip me etc.").

- Suggestion: maybe you could add more girls that strip you and let them "work" (strip you) outside the respective city, it would also be extremely nice if YOU could strip other girls  

Thanks A LOT for this mod!  

Thanks for feedback

- Cover animations are offset arm animations. Which basically means, only the bones in your arms will play the animation. It's like a superpostions of your currently playing animation and your offset arm animation. It stops when a mod sends a new animation event. Can't go inventory spell does that; on start it disables your control over your inventory, on end; it enables all of your controls. Your problem might be caused by another mod sending an animations event.

- Using console commands can break the mod. I don't even use them while testing. When an AIPackage ends or starts, a spell is cast on the stripper. Which checks if your PC is in line of sight of stripper. So, no spell, no stripping. If you interrupt that package, that means the neccessery spell is never cast. For a failsafe, the spell is also cast when your location changes from somewhere to Whiterun and if you're equipped with a body armor. And yes, she'll not strip you if you're not in Whiterun. She shouldn't be outside of Whiterun anyway.

-  Have you checked the latest image on the screenshot section?

No, there is no random chance. She should strip you if she sees you dressed. You need a clean save. Did you try the note on the first post?

Overall mod will be the same as v1.1. 

Holy moly! so i recently went back and played around with your mod, thinking i might try some other dialogue to that i went and did the normal punishment route but decided to choose one of the options i didn't choose before. To my surprise it was a whole new scene! involving fisting i was completely blown away! Now I'm definitely looking forward to v2 Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks, glad to hear that. But I think majority of people didn't like that outcome, because it was somehow harsh.

I don't think I was clear before when talking about disabliing the mod. If it's unchecked in the data files selection list, the game crashes on start-up, before reaching the load screen. How it came to be like this is a real puzzle to me.

I spent some time playing with the load order since last posting. After much moving around I found that it seems that it must load before a Little Sexy Apparel Replacer, or it does the CTD on start. 

Just in case that info is somehow helpful to you in any way.

As WaxenFigure mentioned, placeatme does nasty copying. there's a movetome (or something close to that) command that avoids that duplication effect.

I'll have to look into the ActorBase vs Actor issue. Need to learn more about those details before I try my hand at modding anyway.

;)

BTW - just realize I forgot something in all this:

THANKS for the fun mod!

Oh - and a suggestion for the endless mode - give her a few other dump points for the clothing when stolen, so the player doesn't know where to run to immediately if there's trouble following her.

Why don't you just load a previous save, and then produce a clean save? Can you include your log befıre CTD so we can see what is causing it? Also, did you try what I said earlier? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry you're having issues guys. I'll try to fix them. So, please state the solutions you've tried.

Really? I thought it was great. I love having branching events based on dialogue choices.

Of course, this is your mod and whatever you choose to do... we'll all love it. But I certainly hope you continue to have "harsher" options in the future. It really adds to the helplessness of the situation.

Love the mod. Can't wait for v2 =)

Really? I thought it was great. I love having branching events based on dialogue choices.

Of course, this is your mod and whatever you choose to do... we'll all love it. But I certainly hope you continue to have "harsher" options in the future. It really adds to the helplessness of the situation.

Love the mod. Can't wait for v2 =)

Heh, I agree, I very much enjoyed the fact that there were so many outcomes available even within a "scene" based on your choices, and it really added to the replay value of the mod to try to find them all.  While the act was harsher than the alternative, it was also something you got by taunting random girl while in a situation where it would probably be wiser to be a bit more aware of the PCs helplessness.  :D

Looking forward to the new version as well, knowing how much I enjoyed the writing of the current version.  Gotta go back and try the old content again on a different character to see if I can find other possible outcomes I missed.

any new version

hopefully a true endless mode as in she strips you the guard gets you then after the scene your free then she goes at it then guard

she uses a few outfits so in first rime before first guard she uses say leather armor that she has after guard event at chair she changes to begger clothes after that guards event she changes to the blue outfit with the hat changing to next clothes every time the gaurd asks the player what she looks like she would change to a diffrent outfit ready for next time

its fun but having endless stripping without the punishment scene isnt right it should have punishment scene for endless mode

Why don't you just load a previous save, and then produce a clean save? Can you include your log befıre CTD so we can see what is causing it? Also, did you try what I said earlier? 

I'm not being clear. 

When Get Stripped is deactivated, Skyrim will not run. I get the Bethesda logo, the Skyrim dragon symbol, and then a CTD before the Continue/Load/New options appear.

I stayed out of Whiterun for a couple of weeks, game time, to make sure all possible triggers were likely expired before deactivating, and this still happens.

If Get Stripped is moved up in the load order too far, the same thing happens.

Somehow, my game - not my save - has become dependent upon it. (At least until the next virgin install, it seems)

I'm not being clear. 

When Get Stripped is deactivated, Skyrim will not run. I get the Bethesda logo, the Skyrim dragon symbol, and then a CTD before the Continue/Load/New options appear.

I stayed out of Whiterun for a couple of weeks, game time, to make sure all possible triggers were likely expired before deactivating, and this still happens.

If Get Stripped is moved up in the load order too far, the same thing happens.

Somehow, my game - not my save - has become dependent upon it. (At least until the next virgin install, it seems)

If you are crashing at the bethesda logo you have a broken dependancy, and a mod is missing a master file it requires to run or is being loaded before the master file.  I'd recommend looking at Sacremas' modding guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/ and following his instructions about using TES5Edit to find problems with your load order, or try using LOOT.  If you are crashing after disabling this mod, I'd expect trying to load your order up in TES5Edit will throw an error when it hits the problem spot.