So i found a possible problem, I tried this on my vampire character and couldn't even find the random girl, spawned her in through the console and she just ignored me. Also tried it on a new character and made them a vampire and again I couldn't find her. Again, made a new character without being a vampire and the mod worked great. It could be a mod causing a conflict as I've got a few vampire mods that could be affecting it, but after glancing through the comments I hadn't seen anyone else mention it and thought I'd bring it up.

EDIT: Messed around with my mods and disabling Better Vampires seemed to fix it for me, managed to find her with it on, so that just seemed to be me sucking at finding her the first few times, but she still just ignored the player.  I also kind of found a fix for it, decided to turn her into a vampire and she started stripping my character then.

I had to wait few days in game but finally the random girl appeared in whiterun.

And once she even stripped my character, but at that point a total mess happened (could be one of those really rare and silly random bugs or somehow mod related...never happened in many hours of play)..

For some reasons the 2 dead adepts (is it safe to delete them?) from the beginning of dragonborn quest become alive while still being dead O__o and started attacking everyone (they still were dead but moving).

And i had to reload.. the random girl is still there but ignores me.

any suggestion on how to trigger strip to test the mod better?

I had to wait few days in game but finally the random girl appeared in whiterun.

And once she even stripped my character, but at that point a total mess happened (could be one of those really rare and silly random bugs or somehow mod related...never happened in many hours of play)..

For some reasons the 2 dead adepts (is it safe to delete them?) from the beginning of dragonborn quest become alive while still being dead O__o and started attacking everyone (they still were dead but moving).

I tried what you said and it happened to me too. It was only the cultist with the quest marker on though. Other cultist was still lying dead. 

I must say it was a hilarious bug :) I believe it is an easy fix. Added to by list.

I can suggest making a clean save, dealing with these guys in another city or reading the note they have before any stripping event. 

So i found a possible problem, I tried this on my vampire character and couldn't even find the random girl, spawned her in through the console and she just ignored me. Also tried it on a new character and made them a vampire and again I couldn't find her. Again, made a new character without being a vampire and the mod worked great. It could be a mod causing a conflict as I've got a few vampire mods that could be affecting it, but after glancing through the comments I hadn't seen anyone else mention it and thought I'd bring it up.

EDIT: Messed around with my mods and disabling Better Vampires seemed to fix it for me, managed to find her with it on, so that just seemed to be me sucking at finding her the first few times, but she still just ignored the player.  I also kind of found a fix for it, decided to turn her into a vampire and she started stripping my character then.

If you don't see her wandering, check the game time. It should around be between 9am and 5pm. Ironically, I added this condition to prevent random vampire attacks from affecting the mod. (And to catch the time period when city is crowded.) 

I turn my character a vampire via console and didn't encounter any problem. Do you have Dawnguard (I do) and unofficial patches installed? I don't know what changes Better Vampires does to NPC AI, so can't say anyting about that yet.

Also sometimes she won't chase you, I don't know what causes that, but entering a building and  leaving it or Fast Travelling out and in the city (reloading Whiterun) fixes it. 

I tried what you said and it happened to me too. It was only the cultist with the quest marker on though. Other cultist was still lying dead. 

I must say it was a hilarious bug :) I believe it is an easy fix. Added to by list.

I can suggest making a clean save, dealing with these guys in another city or reading the note they have before any stripping event. 

I could also use the function moveto, but That is not the problem.

The problem is that after reload i don't have any idea on how to make the random girl do her stuff again in order to start the quests.

Even before i mostly saw her wandering around...and decided to do stuff after another mod triggered random sex with her @_@

Part of the problem may be that the Random Girl is initially positioned with her feet below the pavement and she may be falling through to below Whiterun in some instances. Change her initial position to be at pavement level and a number of these "I can't seem to find her" problems might go away.

no actially not she is walking around town but if i get near her she just walks past me 

My suggestions are:

Open MCM, be sure that "Pause Events" is not checked.

Do you have any Devious Devices or any items use same slots as DD; if yes, this prevents all events from happening.

In MCM, toggle "ignore devices" and see if it helps.

Being a vampire seems to cause issues too.

Leave Whiterun and come back again, or enter and leave any interior in Whiterun. What out for clock.

Make sure you have all requirements.

Related note, an idea for Windhelm just hit me.

A new racist Nord NPC wandering the city confronts the player. If the player is any non-human race, he just acts all bigoted and stuff and threatens the teach the player a lesson. If the player is human, the Nord asks if they hate elves. Answer yes avoids the quest entirely, answering no gets a racist spiel and a similar threat about getting taught a lesson.

After being threatened, any night between 9:00 pm and 5:00 am, the racist Nord will strip the player without warning, then coerce the player into following him to get her clothes back (if possible, you'd disable inventory somehow until this ends, no items would actually be stolen). He leads the player to a post, ties her up, and molests her. A short string o scripted NPCs do the same, with dialog ranging from complimentary to abusive. Finally the Nord leave the player. A guard happens along, realizes something's fucked up here, and releases the player.

Where it goes from there, iunno, but the next step would also be the end step.

That's a good idea. If things happen in Windhelm, you can be sure that elves will be involved. It's weird though, the Nord you described in here is usually me in my playthroughs. No offense to elves :)

Related note, an idea for Windhelm just hit me.

A new racist Nord NPC wandering the city confronts the player. If the player is any non-human race, he just acts all bigoted and stuff and threatens the teach the player a lesson. If the player is human, the Nord asks if they hate elves. Answer yes avoids the quest entirely, answering no gets a racist spiel and a similar threat about getting taught a lesson.

After being threatened, any night between 9:00 pm and 5:00 am, the racist Nord will strip the player without warning, then coerce the player into following him to get her clothes back (if possible, you'd disable inventory somehow until this ends, no items would actually be stolen). He leads the player to a post, ties her up, and molests her. A short string o scripted NPCs do the same, with dialog ranging from complimentary to abusive. Finally the Nord leave the player. A guard happens along, realizes something's fucked up here, and releases the player.

Where it goes from there, iunno, but the next step would also be the end step.

Why bother creating a new character, when there's already two NPC's who could fill that role no problem?

Why bother creating a new character, when there's already two NPC's who could fill that role no problem?

Just have to hold off sacrificing that ass to Boethiah until he's given another reason to put him to the knife.

How about expanding the scene in Whiterun to allow for a male player, I can just see the player tied up the same with the Random Girl mocking his junk then working him until he gets an erection and mocking him for being aroused and then stimulating him to ejaculate and mocking him one last time before disappearing. Not a lot different than the current scene and could probably use the same animations.

Just have to hold off sacrificing that ass to Boethiah until he's given another reason to put him to the knife.

How about expanding the scene in Whiterun to allow for a male player, I can just see the player tied up the same with the Random Girl mocking his junk then working him until he gets an erection and mocking him for being aroused and then stimulating him to ejaculate and mocking him one last time before disappearing. Not a lot different than the current scene and could probably use the same animations.

But that won't look right, my powerful male dragon born can easily bend that random girl into submission. How is she going to strip 40 level with powerful shouts it will be actually be the other way around where the male player will be stripping that random girl. :P

Mostly just because I feel like the utility of having an NPC purpose built for this makes expansion easier and avoid potential conflict with other mods or situations where a player has done something to the necessary NPC.

You could totally just use one of the existing NPCs, though. None of the reasons I listed are really that big of an issue.

loving this mod! terrific job!

can you possibly add an option/make an alternate version where:

-the pc acts emabrassed like this whenever there naked

-the pc loses all clothing items and doesent get them back untill she confronts the stripper

Having the PC do this whenever they're naked would be excessive and a bit ridiculous. It wouldn't make any sense, for instance, if the player acted all embarrassed when they were naked in their own house, or in any other secluded, private area.

I'd be okay with losing the stripped item and having to recover it being a toggle in MCM. Personally I don't like it, though - I always get nervous when a Bethesda game takes my character's stuff. One poorly executed script and poof, all that stuff is gone or bugged... Still, the idea has merit.

But that won't look right, my powerful male dragon born can easily bend that random girl into submission. How is she going to strip 40 level with powerful shouts it will be actually be the other way around where the male player will be stripping that random girl. :P

You say that like a female Dragonborn can't be powerful. By all rights, my Dragonborn would have whipped around, Unrelenting Force'd the random girl to the ground, and threatened to punch her face in unless she apologized. Until the guards go there and broke it up, anyway.

This is the kind of mod that works very well for a new, still weak, unknown and socially awkward player which would not be hundredth as realistic played on a well known Dragon Born, Defeater of Alduin the World Eater, Bane of Miraak, Headmaster of College of Magic, Thane of Whiterun and head of the Assassins Guild (not the person you want to piss off is so many ways).

That's why the once and done bit it does works so well, it should happen rather quickly into your first visit to Whiterun and then be done and eclipsed by your later successes. Likewise with additions for other cities, while you're still the new kid on the block and a relative unknown you're still fair game for pranks and humiliation.

Another suggestion for a scenario, this time in Solitude.

As a member of the Bard's college you get asked to give a performance in the inn, and given a special outfit to wear for it. All you other gear and money gets stored in a chest for the duration. Then right in the middle of your performance your clothes disappear, cause they were conjured or illusional.
Now you have the choice to either run away, or keep playing and get payed for it at the end.
Either way, once you get outside you'll have to make your way back to the bard's college without getting caught by the guard. If you do get caught you then have the option to try to bribe him with the gold you got payed with if you have it, or get punished for streaking.
Quest ends when you reach the chest with your gear, possibly with a confrontation with the one who set you up?
Optionally, if you'd continued playing you might get more requests for the naked bard to play :)

Yes please, loverslab could definitely use more content that allows guys to get some humiliation too.

You say that like a female Dragonborn can't be powerful. By all rights, my Dragonborn would have whipped around, Unrelenting Force'd the random girl to the ground, and threatened to punch her face in unless she apologized. Until the guards go there and broke it up, anyway.

Sometimes, gameplay and story separation is an unfortunate necessity and unless a mod really trumpets its lore-consistency and seamless integration with the base game I'm okay with that.

Loving the mod so far! I have been looking for something just like this. But I have a suggestion, maybe sometimes the Random girl can "whack" you on the head making the screen dark. When you wake up you're tied to a pole in town and some a man, or men take advantage of the situation, after a set time, you break free.

Thank you for this awesome mod! 

Another suggestion for a scenario, this time in Solitude.

As a member of the Bard's college you get asked to give a performance in the inn, and given a special outfit to wear for it. All you other gear and money gets stored in a chest for the duration. Then right in the middle of your performance your clothes disappear, cause they were conjured or illusional.

Now you have the choice to either run away, or keep playing and get payed for it at the end.

Either way, once you get outside you'll have to make your way back to the bard's college without getting caught by the guard. If you do get caught you then have the option to try to bribe him with the gold you got payed with if you have it, or get punished for streaking.

Quest ends when you reach the chest with your gear, possibly with a confrontation with the one who set you up?

Optionally, if you'd continued playing you might get more requests for the naked bard to play :)

Could see something similar at the college of magic.