Well... did my first play-through and I can't even begin to imagine how much effort went into that animating.  This version is orders of magnitude above the already excellent Whiterun episode.  The animations are also much smoother that the first episode and are up there with some of the better sexlab animations.  Great job Bahow!

Time to go back and go for a different title, or hell just reload the strip scenes over and over and see how deep the animation well goes on that event alone.

My first title:

Sink Opener

Switching back to older version of FNIS seems to get it to run.

PC seems to run into a weird animation issue where everytime I equip or unequip something she'll go through an odd animation sequence and get stuck. Can jump to reset it.

Edit: It seems like the weird animation only plays if MCM is set to ignore Devious Device.

Also getting some crashes if I try to enter the Inn or the temple after the two strippers.

I seem to be stuck. After the guard agrees to find the girls, I wait and wait and he hasn't come back.

Okay, went through the mod. General summary of debugging work and ways to get the mod to function, as well as my title first.

Yuni: Idealist

Now.... FNIS problems. For some reason, FNIS 5.4.1 can't seem to handle having as many animations loaded as 5.2, possibly because of less space allocated in an array. This strikes me as odd, because it always says I'm only using up 18% of allowed animation space, even with ALL of Sexlab and ALL of the Non Sexlab Animation Pack, hentai creatures, defeat, TDF aggressive prostitution, etc etc. While I seemed to be able to get it to work with FNIS 5.2, when I removed Defeat and TDF Aggressive Prostitution entirely, FNIS finished loading on FNIS 5.4.1. If it affects anything, I had creature pack 5.3 engaged the entire time.

Now, on getting the events to complete. I couldn't even GET them to strip me on FNIS 5.2, so I switched to the FNIS 5.4.1 config I mentioned above, with removing Defeat and TDF Aggressive Prostitution. Once I did this, they -still- would not strip me in my Noble Clothes. I switched to Orcish Armor, still no dice. However, when I put on Scaled Armor (like the screenshot on the main page had), they pounced on me immediately, and repeatedly. The two girls, blonde/brunette either only react to light armor (perhaps for ease of strippage), or even specifically Scaled Armor for all I know. I got my hands on all these clothes through the console.

Someone mentioned a scene with a Guard up above, so I'm just reacting to that point, not giving instructions on how to get there, to avoid spoilers -- He didn't show up the next day for me either, but I managed to get him to do his second-day spiel by using the console to spawn him on my face. I went into the console and typed 'Help guard', because I noticed the guy who talked to me wasn't called Riften Guard, he was just called 'Guard'. Use Page Up to sift through the output that 'help guard' produces, and you will see not one, but TWO people named 'Guard', and remember, no 'Winterhold Guard', no 'Riften Guard' or 'Whiterun Guard', JUST 'Guard', no prefix. Also remember: He wanted you to show up between 7-9 AM, and probably won't talk to you otherwise.

One of these two guards is used in a later event, I won't say what. You want the guy that does not have a helmet on. Use the command 'player.placeatme referencenumber' in the console to spawn him at yourself, and use the number acquired from the 'help guard' command to replace 'referencenumber' in the command above. He swill spawn on top of you, immediately talk to you, and run over to the place he wants to lead you, I won't say where. He will however stop before he gets there, as there are now two of him. Just go to the building mentioned and it will continue the event.

Advice 2: If one of them grabs you from behind and just holds you there endlessly, use the console to spawn a clone of the other girl next to yourself using either 'help brunette' or 'help blonde', and 'player.placeatme' like the above example to bring a new girl to finish the animation.

REMEMBER NOT TO USE THIS ON A PERMANENT SAVE YET. As the mod author indicated, this is not stable enough to use on a permanent save file yet. Run it, enjoy the show, then load to before you used the mod without activating it. I can only imagine the shenanigans of this mod being left in when there's three blonde girls, two brunette girls, and two 'Guard's running about.

I hope this helps one or two people get the ball rolling.

Nice to see the upgrade.

A few issues.

1- I see the animations well, but the subs don´t show up.

2- The "naked debuff" is 2h+ but not in-game 2h. Needed to wait 2 days and half for the debuff vanish.

3- I can´t talk to the girl and can´t ask to NPC´s like the pervious version "where are you looking at?"

4- In riften nothing happens. Perhaps need to complete in Whiterun? The problem is, in Whiterun, the girl only strip once, "freezes"

5- Almost forgot this. Even when get dressed, the NPC´s mocking is ok, but the PC continue cover and changing animation even dressed, is just odd.

Ok i was able to run Riften now. Started a new game with mod active, but they didn´t strip, so save, quiet game, disable the mod, enter the game, wait a few hours, quiet, enable the mod, and everything run with no problems.

Very good story and animations. Was able to find 3 diferent endings. But i think there is more, so i hope to find them.

bahow thank you so much for this very funny mod. Keep it up  :)

this spolier is about the endings so yeah

So how many outcomes are there atm. So far ive gotten piggy bank and Sink opener and the blonde girls one is there any other branches i havent seen yet?

I got piggybank, how do you get sink opener?

not sure how spoilerish this is...

I got stuck at the plaza part? The two girls gather a crowd then it just stays there...

In general it seems like the mod needs to be a little more tight around tabbing out of dialog. It seems like there are cases where dialog could be skip and then the mod keeps going without a legit choice input, not sure if that'll cause issue in the long run.

I so wanna try this mod out now more contents ben added but also having that same issue i don't have 5.2 and frankly I dont wanna uninstall anything really I dont understand completely I was gonna start a new playthrough without estrus or estrus chaurus both add animation ive installed 1 other new mod sexlife that dont add any ainations guess I gotta wait the only older install for fnis isnt 5.2 on nexus. Guess no play tonight I have to rerun asis and patchus maximus just to be able to play and perma will take up to 20-30 min to run. I hope another solution is found soon

Very fun mod. Only complaint I have is that every now and then some of the sentences aren't quite grammatically correct, but it doesn't really detract too much from the experience.

So far the endings I've seen are.

Spreader
Sink Opener
Piggy Bank
Burnt Ass (or something like that, can't remember exact wording)
Lucky Sub
Idealist
Finger Lover

Hey there. It seems you’re having a lot of bugs. Really sorry about that. I was going to remove the current release until I found the problems. But I also read that it worked good for some. So, I have mixed feelings. I asked the “error 9” to Fore, I’ll share his response if he says anything about it.

I admit, current release is a bit rushed. Because I got bored of working on the mod and I didn’t have much free time lately. I did testing though. But didn’t encounter many issues. It was totally playable. On the other hand, I don’t have many mods active.

About the infamous “must have clean save” bug. No matter what, I couldn’t recreate this problem. I activated the mod in Riften, Whiterun, a random place in Skyrim, a random interior in Skyrim; they all worked.

So, my advice is, if you want to play the mod, try to deactivate some mods, always do a clean save. Be patient during the scenes, give actors some time to finish their AI Packages. Lower the mods load order. And do not use console commands. They only make things worse for you.

Another thing is, you don’t need to share your titles under spoiler tags. I can’t believe that some of you’ve already found out most of the titles rather quickly! But I’m yet to see an impressive title.

In short, I’ll fix the mod and make it more playable, eventually. Consider this a beta.

1) FNIS error seems to occur because of the number of animations. I'll ask it to Fore, for now, try deactivating some mods that add animations. 

Thanks for the heads up, bahow.

Yes, it's an FNIS bug. And the first reproducible "index out of range" I ever got. It's about the number of trigger AnimEvents that you define. You have exactly 100, and one hundred is coincidentally the size of the arrays I handle them. Apparently I didn't expect any mod to introduce that many AnimEvents. You did it. :) Now 100 alone wouldn't break anything. But other mods can add AnimEvents as well.

I'll make an update in the next couple of days. There is another issue I have I want to fix together with it. 

Thanks for the update! I was waiting for it.

SPOILER ALERT ¿?  BUG

I have a problem in haelga's bunkhouse, i got tied by brunette bla bla and after they say "We arent ordinary thieves" nothing happens, they just keep looking at my character while she is struggling. I have a clean save, fnis last version and fus ro doh.

Ok, i found out something was wrong with fuz ro, reinstalled and now its fine!

I've got a question. Is the stripping supposed to happen instantly as you see one of the npc or does it take a long while of roaming about in riften for them to appear and start the scene? They are not doing anything. I've been following their patrol routes but they just seem to ignore me.

This is on a new game. I've tried saving and reloading and doing all that but nothing is happening :/.

Yes, it's an FNIS bug. And the first reproducible "index out of range" I ever got. It's about the number of trigger AnimEvents that you define. You have exactly 100, and one hundred is coincidentally the size of the arrays I handle them. Apparently I didn't expect any mod to introduce that many AnimEvents. You did it. :) Now 100 alone wouldn't break anything. But other mods can add AnimEvents as well.

I'll make an update in the next couple of days. There is another issue I have I want to fix together with it. 

Thanks for clearing it out. I would've never guessed it. But, I must say, it's pretty hilarious. Me finding the exact 100 number  :)

So, that means I don't have any other mods that add AnimEvents, so I didn't notice the problem. I could've noticed it even if I added 1 more? That's really unlucky  :)

Glad you replied quickly!

SPOILER ALERT ¿?  BUG

I have a problem in haelga's bunkhouse, i got tied by brunette bla bla and after they say "We arent ordinary thieves" nothing happens, they just keep looking at my character while she is struggling. I have a clean save, fnis last version and fus ro doh.

Probably Guard couldn't find its way to its travel package. Got stuck somewhere or just being an idiot. Try loading an earlier save in which the scene hasn't started yet. If it keeps happening I'll look into it.

so the mod is working for me fine...but i dont have any animations cause i updated to 5.4.1 and cant run generatate for users withour error...no matter how many mods i deactivete :/

so i dont want to play it without animations..!

anyone tries with 5.3.1 version?

Fore diagnosed the problem as you can see above. You just need to wait for him to solve the issue. Or you can disable all the mods which add AnimEvents. 

I've got a question. Is the stripping supposed to happen instantly as you see one of the npc or does it take a long while of roaming about in riften for them to appear and start the scene? They are not doing anything. I've been following their patrol routes but they just seem to ignore me.

This is on a new game. I've tried saving and reloading and doing all that but nothing is happening :/.

Yeah they should, if its between 9 am - 5 pm. If they don't enter/exit any building, if it doesn't work still. Try to make a clean save.

- Save your game in Riften

- Quit and deactivate the mod

- Load your latest save, wait a few in game hours

- Quit and activate the mod

- Try it again.

But before you do a clean save. Can you do me a favor and do this:

- Open console

- Type sqv "xrsquest" without quotations

- Search for a parameter called Player_Al

- Check if it's equal to none.

If it is you've found our infamous bug!

Thanks for clearing it out. I would've never guessed it. But, I must say, it's pretty hilarious. Me finding the exact 100 number  :)

So, that means I don't have any other mods that add AnimEvents, so I didn't notice the problem. I could've noticed it even if I added 1 more? That's really unlucky  :)

Glad you replied quickly!

SPOILER ALERT ¿?  BUG

Probably Guard couldn't find its way to its travel package. Got stuck somewhere or just being an idiot. Try loading an earlier save in which the scene hasn't started yet. If it keeps happening I'll look into it.

so the mod is working for me fine...but i dont have any animations cause i updated to 5.4.1 and cant run generatate for users withour error...no matter how many mods i deactivete :/

so i dont want to play it without animations..!

anyone tries with 5.3.1 version?

Fore diagnosed the problem as you can see above. You just need to wait for him to solve the issue. Or you can disable all the mods which add AnimEvents. 

Yeah they should, if its between 9 am - 5 pm. If they don't enter/exit any building, if it doesn't work still. Try to make a clean save.

- Save your game in Riften

- Quit and deactivate the mod

- Load your latest save, wait a few in game hours

- Quit and activate the mod

- Try it again.

But before you do a clean save. Can you do me a favor and do this:

- Open console

- Type sqv "xrsquest" without quotations

- Search for a parameter called Player_Al

- Check if it's equal to none.

If it is you've found our infamous bug!

Thanks for the help, i'll try it out and let you know, cheers.

I played for about an hour with "endless mode" activated. So far i have not encountered any bugs in Riften. The animations are superb and smooth and it is obvious that a lot of work was put in them. I am going to play again, this time without the "endless mode" to check the extra scenes and outcomes.

Are there repeatable events in Riften, or does the story end like in Whiterun, if i don't have "Endless Mode" activated?

Again, thank you for the new update, looking forward to explore it more. :D

Same problem on my end. They won't strip me.

Can you try the same thing as post 367 above? 

@bahow

You're right. It came up with

REF 'PlayerAI'-> NONE

REF 'GuardAI'-> NONE

REF 'Stripper01AI'-> NONE

that's what it shows in the console. What bug might this be? :s.

Can you do one last thing? Write the same thing in the console, this time go to the bottom of the page and look for what's written under the "Quest Stage". Is quest "running" or "stopped".

Thing is, that quest is game enabled. But for some reason, reference aliases are not getting filled. There is a very important script attached to the Player Alias. Unlike other actors, you cannot attach a script to the player. You need to create an ref alias and attach the script there. If the alias doesn't filled by player, script is not triggered. So stripping doesn't start, mod can't recognize you as dressed, in short; mod cannot start. For some reason, for some users, when the mod first activated this problem occurs even if you have a clean save. Strange thing is, if you make a clean save again and activate the mod again, quest starts and alias get filled properly. 

But, I cannot recreate this problem no matter what. If I cannot recreate it, there is no way for me to understand if it's fixed.

I played for about an hour with "endless mode" activated. So far i have not encountered any bugs in Riften. The animations are superb and smooth and it is obvious that a lot of work was put in them. I am going to play again, this time without the "endless mode" to check the extra scenes and outcomes.

Are there repeatable events in Riften, or does the story end like in Whiterun, if i don't have "Endless Mode" activated?

I'm glad to hear it's working well enough. Yeah, after the story missions, you won't be able to get stripped again. Stripping events for a city stops when you're done with that city's story mode.

Same problem on my end. They won't strip me.

Can you try the same thing as post 367 above? 

@bahow

You're right. It came up with

REF 'PlayerAI'-> NONE

REF 'GuardAI'-> NONE

REF 'Stripper01AI'-> NONE

that's what it shows in the console. What bug might this be? :s.

Can you do one last thing? Write the same thing in the console, this time go to the bottom of the page and look for what's written under the "Quest Stage". Is quest "running" or "stopped".

Thing is, that quest is game enabled. But for some reason, reference aliases are not getting filled. There is a very important script attached to the Player Alias. Unlike other actors, you cannot attach a script to the player. You need to create an ref alias and attach the script there. If the alias doesn't filled by player, script is not triggered. So stripping doesn't start, mod can't recognize you as dressed, in short; mod cannot start. For some reason, for some users, when the mod first activated this problem occurs even if you have a clean save. Strange thing is, if you make a clean save again and activate the mod again, quest starts and alias get filled properly. 

But, I cannot recreate this problem no matter what. If I cannot recreate it, there is no way for me to understand if it's fixed.

I'm glad to hear it's working well enough. Yeah, after the story missions, you won't be able to get stripped again. Stripping events for a city stops when you're done with that city's story mode.

The quest stage was running. So many other people have had this bug too, unless they make a clean save over the installed mod? I'll try that out tomorrow and see, it really is odd.