[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

These steps worked for me (on my fresh install):

... omitted instructions...

First thanks for posting this. it was the most complete tutorial on the subject that have have seen all day.

But i am still not able to make this work. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

What I have is everything installed as listed out in your steps. breast, butt, and vagina all move when the female actor moves. for example the vagina slightly separates and then closes again when the actor squats. It would seem that things are ready to roll. The vagina even moves a little during sex but it seems to move only in response to the actors motion in a similar fashion to how the breasts move. But the vagina absolutely does NOT interact with the schlong. That is where I'm stuck. The schlong still clips out the stomach if it is big enough and the vagina lips stay closed during sex.

I have spent about 5 hours on this today bouncing from one mod/tutorial to the next, and I can't find answers so if anyone has them please help. For example the readme that is included in the download from step 11 above specifically states that the vagina does not do anything yet. it states that animations will be required but that none have been made yet. that the vagina is just for testing. Are the posted gifs of the thing working made with custom animations? Should collisions be enough to get some effect. any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

If you can wait a few hours, I'll get to making a fairly foolproof walkthrough of how to get it working.

Nevermind, I'm super tired. I'll do it tomorrow for sure!

I downloaded everything as explained by Aart on page 5, but NPCs don't seem to have a Havok Object on them, so when they use animations with me I have problems.

Playing as a male wearing a Havok Object (with everything up-to-date) female NPCs vagina's do not animate.

When playing female wearing Havok Object, male NPCs schlongs do not animate and neither does my vagina.

Animals with HDT on them work fine on my female PC, but not on NPCs.

It use to work, I had HDT on every NPC at one point, until I installed Devious Devices and now no NPC's have Havok Object. Is there a way to make every NPC have one with Devious Devices installed?

Dont do the hdt object "fix". If you get the "raging vagina" bug, just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. Its the same thing as taking off the hdt object and putting it back on, but you don't have to worry about NPCs not having the hdt object on.

I remved the HDT Object file and now everything HDT-related is working fine again. Thanks!

Which object file did you remove.  I followed the same instructions but there is an .esp and 2x .nif files.  which one's deletion resolved it?

So here's my method of installing this whole thing and making it work... let me know if it needs tweaks. Also, BACK UP EVERYTHING.

If you get the "raging vagina"/"flapping labia" problem and/or if you ever have the temptation to install the "HDT Havok Object":

The best way to fix it in my opinion is to just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off.

Why does this work?

What you're doing below with adding nistringextradata is setting up .nifs to point to havok xmls that will essentially enable physics to work. Thus, characters with that .nif equipped will get working physics based on the xml pointed to. So femalebody_#.nif has the hdtvagina.xml in its nistringextradata because usually the only time you have a vagina visible is when your character is naked and thus has the femalebody_#.nif equipped. When you equip a piece of chest (slot 32) armor, your whole body gets replaced with the body contained in the chest armor's .nif, which for example is why cleavage armor can change your body shape only when that armor is worn... it's an entirely new body. It's also why any UNP derivative armor technically works (although you may gain or lose some cup sizes, among other things) with any UNP nude body installed - you're completely replacing your character's body when you wear chest armor. This is also why the HDT Havok Path for hdtfingers.xml is on the body instead of the finger nifs themselves; if they were on the fingers and you wore gloves, you would replace your hands.nif, and thus wouldn't get collisions.

The fix many other tutorials have you do is to move all the nistringextradata from the body to an invisible piece of armor that has been named the "HDT Object". It's literally an invisible piece of armor that does nothing but contain nistring(s)extradata, so if you have to reset your HDT collisions/interactions, you can just take it off and put it back on. As you now know from the preceding paragraph, you can do the same thing by putting ON chest armor and taking it off. Just messing with chest armor instead of the HDT Object has the advantage of not requiring more nifskope work, using less mods, not having problems with NPCs sometimes unequipping their HDT Object, and allowing you to wear a piece of armor in the slot that the HDT Object requires.

Body
Install the main file:
  • 7B HDT Vagina 1.43a.rar or 7B HDT Vagina 1.43b.rar based on if you want Blabba's (1.43a) or the UN7B (1.43b) HDT Body 
  • If you'd rather use UUNP instead of 7B HDT, choose "UUNP Special" when making your body in Bodyslide - it includes "My Files 3.rar" and a body with a vagina.
and its dependencies:
Optional, but highly recommended: install My Files 3.rar.

Textures
You have four options...
Option 1: TexBlend
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get texBlend PNG.rar
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" files from "texBlend PNG.rar" to "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Color"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaNormal.png" file to "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Normal"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaSpecular.png" file to "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Specular"
  • Run TexBlend.exe from  "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\"
  • Select "Body and Feet" from the  "Set:" drop down box
  • Select "Color" from the "Type:" drop down box
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, select one of the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" options (I prefer UnpVaginaColor1.png)
  • Optionally click the "Preview" button on the right
  • Click the "Blend Images" button on the right
  • Once it's done, select "Normal" from the "Type:" drop down box
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, click "UnpVaginaNormal.png"
  • Once it's done, select "Specular" from the "Type:" drop down box
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, click "UnpVaginaSpecular.png"
Option 2: GIMP or Photoshop - if you have these programs and want to use this method, you should be able to figure out how to combine two layers and export as a .dds. This isn't any better than using texblend. I work in photoshop fairly regularly but I still use the texblend method.
Option 3: Use the UN7B textures - this apparently doesn't cover the entire vagina mesh, so while it's a little better than not adding the vagina texture at all, if you're going through all this trouble to make an HDT vagina work, I'd highly recommend using texblend, gimp, or photoshop.
Option 4: Don't do anything - you can use this mod without making any texture changes if you wish, the vagina will just be a solid tan color.

To get beast (Khajiit and Argonian) textures to work, check out nekonoll's guide.
Long story short, get the test files that stevierage made then either use gimp and photoshop as before, or do some clever texblending. 

Penis
Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)

Dildo/Strapon
Install "SexLab_SOS-Strapon_1-1.zip" or "SexLab_SOS_DoubleDildo_1-1.zip"
Install "SexLab_SOS-Strapon-DoubleDildo_1-1_colision-data.zip"

Fingers (experimental)
If you did NOT use "My Files 3.rar", install the hdtfingers.xml file - if you did use "My Files 3.rar", you already have hdtfingers.xml, but you still must follow the rest of the steps. 
Do the process for adding nistringextradata* to "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif, with the following exceptions:
  • Delete the NiStringExtraData in "0 NiNode" by right clicking the NiStringExtraData, selecting "Block", then "Remove Branch"

wd364xI.png

• Select "NiStringsExtraData" instead of "NiStringExtraData" (note the plural) when using "Attach Extra Data"
  • After setting the "Name" Txt value, set the "Num Strings" value to 2
  • Right click the green circular arrows for Data's value, select "Array", then "Update"

s2a4agX.png

• Expand "Data" and add "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml" to the first value and "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml" to the second value (without the quotation marks of course)

yVFvYNc.png

• Follow other steps as normal

Dogs and wolves (experimental)
  • Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the dog nifs you want to use in "Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dog(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)
  • Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the wolf nifs you want to use in "Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolf(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)
Draugr, falmers, rieklings, skeevers, and trolls (experimental)
Install the files from this post like you would any other mod - no special instructions required

* Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif
Install NifSkope if you haven't already 
  • Open the nif referred to in the instructions (likely femalebody_0.nif or femalebody_1.nif)
  • Right click "0 NiNode" in the "Block List" frame, select "Node" then "Attach Extra Data"  

8xsdgPA.png

• Select "NiStringExtraData" (note, do NOT select NiStringsExtraData, that is for another section)

ZQ4rsJh.png

• Expand the "0 NiNode" in the "Block List" frame, then left click your new NiStringExtraData

GYfSION.png

• In the "Block Details" frame, left click the bold letters "Txt" under the Value column for "Name" and enter "HDT Havok Path" (without quotation marks of course), then click OK

KRgG56k.png

• Left click the "Txt" for "String Data" and enter the string referred to in the instructions, then click OK (likely Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)

KD6BXJr.png

• Do a File -> "Save As" and replace the existing file... nifskope doesn't have a regular "Save" action

IF you understand what it is you're doing and why you're doing it:

If you have to add the exact same NiStringExtraData to multiple .nifs, you can CTRL+C the NiStringExtraData block (after you've finished creating it and setting all the values) and paste it directly into another .nif's "0 NiNode" by clicking the "0 NiNode" then using CTRL+V. Make sure to keep the source .nif you're copying from open until after successfully pasting, which will take a moment. If you don't understand what's happening in the above nifskope instructions or you aren't that computer savvy, disregard this paragraph and follow all the steps each time.

First thanks for posting this. it was the most complete tutorial on the subject that have have seen all day.

But i am still not able to make this work. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

What I have is everything installed as listed out in your steps. breast, butt, and vagina all move when the female actor moves. for example the vagina slightly separates and then closes again when the actor squats. It would seem that things are ready to roll. The vagina even moves a little during sex but it seems to move only in response to the actors motion in a similar fashion to how the breasts move. But the vagina absolutely does NOT interact with the schlong. That is where I'm stuck. The schlong still clips out the stomach if it is big enough and the vagina lips stay closed during sex.

I have spent about 5 hours on this today bouncing from one mod/tutorial to the next, and I can't find answers so if anyone has them please help. For example the readme that is included in the download from step 11 above specifically states that the vagina does not do anything yet. it states that animations will be required but that none have been made yet. that the vagina is just for testing. Are the posted gifs of the thing working made with custom animations? Should collisions be enough to get some effect. any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

If you can wait a few hours, I'll get to making a fairly foolproof walkthrough of how to get it working.

Please do, I'll be looking forward to it.  And thanks

Thanks,

Please do, I'll be looking forward to it. And thanks

I did, in the post right before yours.

So here's my method of installing this whole thing and making it work... let me know if it needs tweaks.

Note: If you get the "raging vagina"/"flapping labia" problem, the best way to fix it in my opinion is to just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. It works better than the HDT Object fix for me because it is a lot easier (doesn't require moving all the nistringextradata from the body to the head), it is more reliable with NPCs being HDT enabled, and it allows you to wear a piece of armor/clothing/whatever in the slot that the HDT Object takes up.

Body
Install the main file:
and its dependencies:
Optionally install "My Files 2.rar" (this is what I use) or the XMLs from Daiemonic.

Textures
You have four options...
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get "texBlend PNG.rar
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" files from "texBlend PNG.rar" to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Color"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaNormal.png" file to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Normal"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaSpecular.png" file to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Specular"
  • Run TexBlend.exe from  "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/"
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, select one of the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" options (I prefer UnpVaginaColor1.png)
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, click "UnpVaginaNormal.png"
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, click "UnpVaginaSpecular.png"
Option 2: GIMP or Photoshop - if you have these programs and want to use this method, you should be able to figure out how to combine two layers and export as a .dds. This isn't any better than using texblend. I work in photoshop fairly regularly but I still use the texblend method.
Option 3: Use the UN7B textures - this apparently doesn't cover the entire vagina mesh, so while it's a little better than not adding the vagina texture at all, if you're going through all this trouble to make an HDT vagina work, I'd highly recommend using texblend, gimp, or photoshop.
Option 4: Don't do anything - you can use this mod without making any texture changes if you wish, the vagina will just be a solid tan color.

Penis
Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets/SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml"

Dildo/Strapon

Fingers
Get the hdtfingers.xml file
Do the process for adding nistringextradata* to "Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif, with the following exceptions:
  • First "Remove Branch" the NiStringExtraData in the NiNode
  • Select "NiStringsExtraData" instead of "NiStringExtraData" (note the plural)
  • Before adding data, set the "Num Strings" detail to 2
  • Right click the green circular arrows for Data's value, select "Array", then "Update"

s2a4agX.png

• Expand "Data" and add "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml" to the first and "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml"

yVFvYNc.png

Dogs and wolves
  • Use nifskope to add NiStringExtraData to all the dog nifs you want to use in "Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog/dog(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"
  • Use nifskope to add NiStringExtraData to all the wolf nifs you want to use in "Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf/wolf(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"
Note, you will need meshes that contain genitals for wolves and dogs.

*Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif
  • Open the nif referred to in the instructions (likely femalebody_0.nif or femalebody_1.nif)
  • Right click in the empty area in the "Block List" frame, select "Block" then "Insert"

eM9gvrN.png

• Go to "NiS..." and select "NiStringExtraData" (note, do NOT select NiStringsExtraData, that is for another section)

wyD07yN.png

• Click your new NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame

VVDkxzp.png

• In the "Block Details" frame, left click the bold letters "Txt" under Value for "Name" an enter "HDT Havok Path", then click OK

nTbAaJz.png

• Left click the "Txt" for "String Data" and enter the string referred to in the instructions, then click OK (likely Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)

Sir4C1V.png

• Right click your NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Copy Branch" (or use Ctrl+C)

uNqCN4L.png

• Right click the NiNode block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Paste Branch" (or use Ctrl+V) 

8cjX4g5.png

• Right click your NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Remove Branch" (or use Ctrl+Del) 

WlZVWQb.png

• Expand the NiNode tree in the "Block List" frame and move your NiStringExtraData up to position 2 with Ctrl+Up 

yF68IyQ.png

• Do a File -> "Save As" and replace the existing file... nifskope doesn't have a regular "Save" action

doR6C34.png

45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87w

So here's my method of installing this whole thing and making it work... let me know if it needs tweaks.

Note: If you get the "raging vagina"/"flapping labia" problem, the best way to fix it in my opinion is to just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. It works better than the HDT Object fix for me because it is a lot easier (doesn't require moving all the nistringextradata from the body to the head), it is more reliable with NPCs being HDT enabled, and it allows you to wear a piece of armor/clothing/whatever in the slot that the HDT Object takes up.

Body
Install the main file:
and its dependencies:
Optionally install "My Files 2.rar" (this is what I use) or the XMLs from Daiemonic.

Textures
You have four options...
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get "texBlend PNG.rar
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" files from "texBlend PNG.rar" to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Color"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaNormal.png" file to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Normal"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaSpecular.png" file to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Specular"

Penis
Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets/SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml"

Dildo/Strapon

Fingers
Do the process for adding nistringextradata* to "Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif, with the following exceptions:

s2a4agX.png

• Expand "Data" and add "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml" to the first and "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml"

yVFvYNc.png

Dogs and wolves
  • Use nifskope to add NiStringExtraData to all the dog nifs you want to use in "Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog/dog(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"
  • Use nifskope to add NiStringExtraData to all the wolf nifs you want to use in "Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf/wolf(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"

• Right click in the empty area in the "Block List" frame, select "Block" then "Insert"

eM9gvrN.png

• Go to "NiS..." and select "NiStringExtraData" (note, do NOT select NiStringsExtraData, that is for another section)

wyD07yN.png

VVDkxzp.png

• In the "Block Details" frame, left click the bold letters "Txt" under Value for "Name" an enter "HDT Havok Path", then click OK

nTbAaJz.png

Sir4C1V.png

• Right click your NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Copy Branch" (or use Ctrl+C)

uNqCN4L.png

• Right click the NiNode block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Paste Branch" (or use Ctrl+V) 

8cjX4g5.png

• Right click your NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Remove Branch" (or use Ctrl+Del) 

WlZVWQb.png

• Expand the NiNode tree in the "Block List" frame and move your NiStringExtraData up to position 2 with Ctrl+Up 

yF68IyQ.png

doR6C34.png

Thanks man, this one should be sticked to the first post imho.

//I finally found out why it was not working. I was attaching xmls to another copy of skyrim! ><

Found a shortcut and significantly shortened the step for adding a nistringextradata to a nif in my little guide.

I know you can also Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V the entire NiStringExtraData from one .nif to another, so changes to multiple nifs can be made a lot easier and some headaches due to typos avoided. I didn't originally add it to the guide on purpose because it could confuse people... but perhaps I'll add it with a big warning.

Body
Install the main file:
and its dependencies:

Textures
You have four options...
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get "texBlend PNG.rar

Penis

Dildo/Strapon

Fingers

s2a4agX.png

yVFvYNc.png

Dogs and wolves

eM9gvrN.png

wyD07yN.png

VVDkxzp.png

nTbAaJz.png

Sir4C1V.png

uNqCN4L.png

8cjX4g5.png

WlZVWQb.png

yF68IyQ.png

doR6C34.png

//I finally found out why it was not working. I was attaching xmls to another copy of skyrim! ><

totally second (or third) the notion that Asirienda's post needs to to to first post and dl page, good job, well done!

This also applies to users of UUNP Special (with the slight advantage, that they only have to do it once for the base shape).

I couldn't agree more...bravo!!

I downloaded everything as explained by Aart on page 5, but NPCs don't seem to have a Havok Object on them, so when they use animations with me I have problems.

Playing as a male wearing a Havok Object (with everything up-to-date) female NPCs vagina's do not animate.

When playing female wearing Havok Object, male NPCs schlongs do not animate and neither does my vagina.

It use to work, I had HDT on every NPC at one point, until I installed Devious Devices and now no NPC's have Havok Object. Is there a way to make every NPC have one with Devious Devices installed?

Dont do the hdt object "fix". If you get the "raging vagina" bug, just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. Its the same thing as taking off the hdt object and putting it back on, but you don't have to worry about NPCs not having the hdt object on.

I remved the HDT Object file and now everything HDT-related is working fine again. Thanks!

Which object file did you remove.  I followed the same instructions but there is an .esp and 2x .nif files.  which one's deletion resolved it?

I removed the .esp and left the two .nif files then i reinstalled the vagina mod.

down a bit.

I can not understand how to operate hdtFingers.xml (for have famale and male finger Vagina HDT collision)

and how to operate hdmtmalewolf.xml for have HDT collision during wolf and dog penis penetration

my XMLs selection I use, is here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-434?do=findComment&comment=1182573

The wolf xml and finger xml were made really for 7B meshes and vagina xml in mind, you are using Daiemonic's vagina xml.

Using different xmls and/or bodies from what the xmls has been built around could cause different results and you would need to adjust them yourself to suit.

Eg:

Vagina xml: Differences in mine and Daie's vagina xmls, you may need to adjust either the vagina xml or the finger xml in JFF, eg 'Radius'.

Wolf xml: Same as above, adjust the 'Radius'.

Different body: Different weight paints may cause different results.

down a bit.

I can not understand how to operate hdtFingers.xml (for have famale and male finger Vagina HDT collision)

and how to operate hdmtmalewolf.xml for have HDT collision during wolf and dog penis penetration

my XMLs selection I use, is here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-434?do=findComment&comment=1182573

The wolf xml and finger xml were made really for 7B meshes and vagina xml in mind, you are using Daiemonic's vagina xml.

Using different xmls and/or bodies from what the xmls has been built around could cause different results and you would need to adjust them yourself to suit.

Eg:

Vagina xml: Differences in mine and Daie's vagina xmls, you may need to adjust either the vagina xml or the finger xml in JFF, eg 'Radius'.

Wolf xml: Same as above, adjust the 'Radius'.

Different body: Different weight paints may cause different results.

the problem is not that bad runs, but does not work for nothing, I have no reaction on the UUNP Special body, the Vagina with fingers or wolf-dog have no reaction, also equipped with HDT havok object on my playable character, there is not the slightest reaction of the vagina "ZERO" "Full Static", it is totally incompatible,

I tried to add with NifSkope adding the on female hands meshes in NiExtraData, the string Havok Object Path and the folder SKSE hdtFinger.xml path, but not work!

I would like to understand what makes it completely incompatible ?

Body
Install the main file:
and its dependencies:

Textures
You have four options...
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get "texBlend PNG.rar

Penis

Dildo/Strapon

Fingers

s2a4agX.png

yVFvYNc.png

Dogs and wolves

eM9gvrN.png

wyD07yN.png

VVDkxzp.png

nTbAaJz.png

Sir4C1V.png

uNqCN4L.png

8cjX4g5.png

WlZVWQb.png

yF68IyQ.png

doR6C34.png

totally second (or third) the notion that Asirienda's post needs to to to first post and dl page, good job, well done!

This also applies to users of UUNP Special (with the slight advantage, that they only have to do it once for the base shape).

Thanks a lot for posting this, Im not using Sevenbase but this guide works fine for CBBE as well! (Fingers,Strapon & Penis steps)

Stevierage's HDT body (vagina 1.43b) build with Unified Bodyslide v2.5 (all bounce effect and HDT collision on vagina, hands, fingers, breast, butt and belly)

attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00016.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-20_00026.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00003.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00006.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00017.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00011.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00013.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00015.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00018.jpg

Nice Pics! :)

What body texture is this? 

I removed the .esp and left the two .nif files then i reinstalled the vagina mod.

Thanks for the info.  I've been testing a lot with this and you can remove the .nif files as well.  Getting rid of the Havok object is well worth the effort.

Thanks,

Please do, I'll be looking forward to it. And thanks

I did, in the post right before yours.

Thank you for your post.  I was almost there.  I did one tiny thing wrong.  I followed the instructions from at least 3 different posts that all had screenshots showing to add the NiStringExtraData adjacent to the root NiNode block in the nif files instead of under it.  I'm not sure how these guys made their tutorials from working setups unless they all happen to have the havok object installed.  hehe or maybe that's why so many people think the havok object is required.  hehehe.

anyway if anyone finds my post because they have the same problem, here is a screenshot of what I did wrong and the right way to setup your nif edit.

post-810044-0-40384300-1432262015_thumb.png

So here's my method of installing this whole thing and making it work... let me know if it needs tweaks. Also, BACK UP EVERYTHING.

Note: If you get the "raging vagina"/"flapping labia" problem, the best way to fix it in my opinion is to just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. It works better than the HDT Object fix for me because it is a lot easier (doesn't require moving all the nistringextradata), it is more reliable with NPCs being HDT enabled, and it allows you to wear a piece of armor/clothing/whatever in the slot that the HDT Object takes up.

Body
Install the main file:
and its dependencies:
Optionally install My Files 2.rar or the hdtm and hdtvagina XMLs from Daiemonic.

Textures
You have four options...
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get texBlend PNG.rar
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" files from "texBlend PNG.rar" to "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Color"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaNormal.png" file to "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Normal"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaSpecular.png" file to "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\Library\Body and Feet\Specular"
  • Run TexBlend.exe from  "Data\CalienteTools\UNP Textures Blender\"

Penis
Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)

Dildo/Strapon

Fingers
Install the hdtfingers.xml file
Do the process for adding nistringextradata* to "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif, with the following exceptions:
  • Delete the NiStringExtraData in "0 NiNode" by right clicking the NiStringExtraData, selecting "Block", then "Remove Branch"

wd364xI.png

• Select "NiStringsExtraData" instead of "NiStringExtraData" (note the plural) when using "Attach Extra Data"
  • After setting the "Name" Txt value, set the "Num Strings" value to 2

s2a4agX.png

• Expand "Data" and add "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml" to the first value and "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml" to the second value (without the quotation marks of course)

yVFvYNc.png

Dogs and wolves
  • Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the dog nifs you want to use in "Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dog(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)
  • Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the wolf nifs you want to use in "Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolf(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)

* Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif
  • Right click "0 NiNode" in the "Block List" frame, select "Node" then "Attach Extra Data"  

8xsdgPA.png

• Select "NiStringExtraData" (note, do NOT select NiStringsExtraData, that is for another section)

ZQ4rsJh.png

• Expand the "0 NiNode" in the "Block List" frame, then left click your new NiStringExtraData

GYfSION.png

• In the "Block Details" frame, left click the bold letters "Txt" under Value for "Name" an enter "HDT Havok Path" (without quotation marks of course), then click OK

KRgG56k.png

KD6BXJr.png

IF you understand what it is you're doing and why you're doing it:

If you have to add the exact same NiStringExtraData to multiple .nifs, you can CTRL+C the NiStringExtraData block (after you've finished creating it and setting all the values) and paste it directly into another .nif's "0 NiNode" by clicking the "0 NiNode" then using CTRL+V. Make sure to keep the source .nif you're copying from open until after successfully pasting, which will take a moment. If you don't understand what's happening in the above nifskope instructions or you aren't that computer savvy, disregard this paragraph and follow all the steps each time.

First and foremost, thankyou!  This is the best tutorial I have seen on this topic yet.
I have been banging my head against the desk for a couple days now.  Turns out I was really close, but there are a couple other tutorials out there that may actually have bad info in their screen shots regarding the setup of .nif files.  Thanks for posting yours.

your example of how to use NiStringsExtraData was awesome.  Not rocket science, but after so many other posts warn against using this option, I just assumed it didn't work for some reason or had bugs.  Thanks for pointing out that it does work.

If you are interested in improving your tutorial for other newbs like myself here are some respectful suggestions for consideration.
Some of these are petty, but thinking about how little I understood about this only a week ago, here are some simple things that are easy to take for granted.

1. Move SKSE up in the list of dependencies, so that someone doesn't start with XPMSE and then have to back track.
2. Add a tiny note mentioning that XPMSE and XPMS are two different skeletons.  I know I was confused about this and have seen many posts indicating that other newbs are confused as well.
3. Consider adding FNIS and Ragdolls to the list of dependencies.
4. Add a little more info about HDT Havok Object.esp.  There are a great deal of misconceptions about what this esp even does.  Some people seem to think it is still necessary and many tutorials still show it as a required step.  Honestly I'm wondering how many people out there are using the Havok Object because their .nif edits are bad and don't even realize why the havok object works for them.
   At the least clarify that the "HDT Havok Object fix" is synonymous with the "HDT Havok Object.esp"  I know this was one question I had when originally reading your tutorial.
5. Under penis or maybe a general section that applies to male and female xml/nif combos, consider adding a small section that explains that you can choose to apply the xmls to different nifs with success.  You can use hands, body, genitals, etc.  The only thing that matters is understanding that any item that the actor has equipped over that body part may replace the body part disabling the xml.  Heck, it doesn't even have to be an actors body part, you can bind an xml to an equip-able item nif.  Then in-game only the actors wearing the item get the physics and not the entire race.  Anyway, knowing this empowers you to make your own decision about where to apply the xml.
6. Add a troubleshooting section that includes...
a. The path to the hdt log file which is really easy to pull basic troubleshooting info out of when things are jacked. data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions.log
b. The idea of using the "Havok Object.esp" for troubleshooting.  Because it reapplies the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to female actors and the hdtm.xml to male actors, it can be used for things like validating you have all the needed pieces even if your config has certain errors.

Am I crazy or are the physics shapes for a lot of the male genital bones and the vagina shifted to the right?

I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this stuff and would appreciate any confirmation on what I'm seeing.

has anyone else had trouble with one side of the vagina opening and the other side remaining closed?

post-810044-0-26974200-1432271841_thumb.png