[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Hey!

Is there any way to make hands collide with HDT Vagina? I ask because would be awesome for example on female solo masturbations or when male fingering her. I've tried adding hdtm.xml to femalehands and malehands nifs but don't work for me.

I'm curious about this too. But, wouldn't having hdtm.xml and vagina.xml on the female body lead into a crash or bugs?

No crash, but it should bug. Or at least give weird results :D Like an perma open Vag.

Should be possible the enable Collision for the Vag with hands and vice versa. 

Yea it is possible to have the hands react to the vagina but you would need to tweak the hands to make it look good but in turn it could mess up the hand/breast collision too (if you don't care for hand/breast collision or any other collision that involves the hands then it should be fine to tweak it).

That's why i mentioned the fingers (two of them atleast), as the collision radius would be small that it shouldn't affect collisions with the breasts or you can set it up that there is no collision between them at all.

HDT can be a real pain to work with and to get a balance between these collisions eg:

Say you tweak the penis and breasts collisions to work really good with each other, but in turn this could mess up the collision between hands and the breast collisions, so you need to tweak the hands to make it look good but your best to only tweak the hands, if you tweak the breasts too then you've messed up the collisions between the breasts and the penis.

But if you also tweak the penis you've messed up the collisions between the penis and the vagina, also if you also tweak the penis you have messed up the collisions between the penis and the belly and not to forget about the butt too.

Trying to get a balance between all these to work together in harmony is were the frustration and headache comes in, especially when different body shapes and weight paints can play a part in all this.... 

Hey!

Is there any way to make hands collide with HDT Vagina? I ask because would be awesome for example on female solo masturbations or when male fingering her. I've tried adding hdtm.xml to femalehands and malehands nifs but don't work for me.

I'm curious about this too. But, wouldn't having hdtm.xml and vagina.xml on the female body lead into a crash or bugs?

No crash, but it should bug. Or at least give weird results :D Like an perma open Vag.

Yea it is possible to have the hands react to the vagina but you would need to tweak the hands to make it look good but in turn it could mess up the hand/breast collision too (if you don't care for hand/breast collision or any other collision that involves the hands then it should be fine to tweak it).

That's why i mentioned the fingers (two of them atleast), as the collision radius would be small that it shouldn't affect collisions with the breasts or you can set it up that there is no collision between them at all.

HDT can be a real pain to work with and to get a balance between these collisions eg:

Say you tweak the penis and breasts collisions to work really good with each other, but in turn this could mess up the collision between hands and the breast collisions, so you need to tweak the hands to make it look good but your best to only tweak the hands, if you tweak the breasts too then you've messed up the collisions between the breasts and the penis.

But if you also tweak the penis you've messed up the collisions between the penis and the vagina, also if you also tweak the penis you have messed up the collisions between the penis and the belly and not to forget about the butt too.

Trying to get a balance between all these to work together in harmony is were the frustration and headache comes in, especially when different body shapes and weight paints can play a part in all this.... 

Yeah, sometimes its really hard to find the right balance.

Like I said in another threat. I set up an own hdt.xml. So far, everything works perfect. As soon as I activate Boobs to Arm collision, the Breast have a chance to end up asymmetric after a bounce. This one nipple is lower then the other problem.

Deactive arm collision and they work fine again. The funny part is, someone else use a version of this xml with arm collision enabled and have no problems. Don't know why it does for me. The arms shouldn't even get near the Breast the way I test the Breast movement (crouch <->stand up) and why this does effect the movement at all out of collision.

Hey!

So I don't know if this matters or helps or whatever. With the HDT skirt, the Tartan of the pair that can be found here, there is interaction with the Vagina. If you leave it on, and you do say one of Leito's Solo animations the Vag will open and close and has various ancilliary reactions to the skirt being on.

Not a complaint or anything and I get it's just a side effect of the dress or whatever, but sometimes little bugs or whatever open the door to better things.

Might help explain some issues people have with the floppy nature or what have you, maybe if they are using an HDT object embeded hair or some such. I'm more curious though if the interaction with the Vag>Skirt can be manipulated in some way to create collisions iwth static objects or create a glove mask for example that causes the hand to interact to the pussy when the glove is equipped but has no interaction when off, so as to avoid the breast issues?

I don't know much about this stuff, though thanks to this whole thing Stevie I have learned a bit about tex blend and nifskope and such and I appreciate the work you and others have done here to mildy furthering my education in all this.

@ghostrun

Open up the skirt xml with JFF and make sure '7' is ticked on at the 'No Collide with' section that should stop it colliding with the vagina.

This might be a good idea for poeple to also check if any hdt hair is colliding with the breasts and to tick on '2' in the hair xml if got that problem (i had that with a few hair mods).

I have posted some test gifs that have the (middle L/R) finger bones in the xml for female masturbation anims, just need to add more fingers and also add them to the male xml and fine tune them, i'm just not sure what way to upload it tho.

I could just make the fingers have a separate xml from the default xml, ppl could just add it the (hands) nif or just add them to the default xml with JFF that you are using.

@ghostrun

Open up the skirt xml with JFF and make sure '7' is ticked on at the 'No Collide with' section that should stop it colliding with the vagina.

This might be a good idea for poeple to also check if any hdt hair is colliding with the breasts and to tick on '2' in the hair xml if got that problem (i had that with a few hair mods).

I have posted some test gifs that have the (middle L/R) finger bones in the xml for female masturbation anims, just need to add more fingers and also add them to the male xml and fine tune them, i'm just not sure what way to upload it tho.

I could just make the fingers have a separate xml from the default xml, ppl could just add it the (hands) nif or just add them to the default xml with JFF that you are using.

Any price to pay for those collisions ? (do you need to disable some others?)

What is that fingernail mod?

Also regarding collisions - do the collision spheres scale with weight , sos/breast , bone scaling ?

@ghostrun

Also regarding collisions - do the collision spheres scale with weight , sos/breast , bone scaling ?

Fingernails

38. Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC

Collision spheres scale with weight etc?, not sure tbh.

Fingers Test

This xml only contains the finger bones for left and right hand.

Bones that were added are the index, middle and ring fingers.

Just drop it into the skse plugins folder.

To get it to work :-

1. Just assign the xml to any body part eg hands, if you already have a xml assigned to the hands, any other body part will do (or if you know how to, use NiStringsExtraData instead to add to the hands or even add it to the havok object).

2. Removed

Some feedback would be appreciated eg:

I have the Group ID set to Default '0' fingers might collide with other objects and would i need to maybe change it to another Group ID?.

Radius too small/bag or capsule size too small/big?.

Too many finger bones added?.

hdtFingers.xml

@ghostrun

Fingernails

38. Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC

Fingers Test

To get it to work you can either do it 1 of 2 ways:-

1. Just assign the xml to any body part eg hands, if you already have a xml assigned to the hands, any other body part will do (or if you know how to, use NiStringsExtraData instead to add to the hands or even add it to the havok object).

2. Add (copy/paste) the data to your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and your hdtm.xml using JFF.

I have the Group ID set to Default '0' fingers might collide with other objects and would i need to maybe change it to another Group ID?.

attachicon.gifhdtFingers.xml

Hi!!

I've added the hdtFingers.xml file to the feet without touch anything or adding and works fine but only with one hand. If the radius of opening of the vagina can be a bit more big would be great, on your second gif and in my game, fingers are cutting with vagina, opening a little bit more maybe don't happen (i don't know, i don't have any idea about editing xml and how works and if it's possible to do hahaha :blush:).

Stevierage thanks a lot for share with us your amazing work with mods.

I've been thinking about the collision of the schlong with the vagina... I suppose the "V" collides with just the bone of the schlong, no matter it's size, the vagina opens just that much (fixed size). So I gave it a thought : Is it possible for the vagina to adapt to the penis size (stretch more or less depending on it's size)?

I bet there would be some serious business with SOS.

@ghostrun

I have posted some test gifs that have the (middle L/R) finger bones in the xml for female masturbation anims, just need to add more fingers and also add them to the male xml and fine tune them, i'm just not sure what way to upload it tho.

Fingernails

38. Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC

Fingers Test

To get it to work you can either do it 1 of 2 ways:-

2. Add (copy/paste) the data to your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and your hdtm.xml using JFF.

hdtFingers.xml

Option 2 is rather bad idea because I don't know if all monster skeletons has correct finger bones (I don't keep a list on Bethesda screws up I don't have enough paper at home for this). Keep the default xml simple pls.

It is the Bombshell body.

There are slight differences besides the HDT Vagina.

For example:

Standard 7B Bombshell:

SloH43s.jpg

7B body from this mod:

GqhzuVU.jpg

Obviously the same character. Note the clipping of the piercings in the body from this mod. There are other slight differences I think, but mostly around this area. 

-snip-

Obviously the same character. Note the clipping of the piercings in the body from this mod. There are other slight differences I think, but mostly around this area. 

It is 7B Bombshell.

From your first screenshot, are you using the original Bombshell body that has only breast weights?.

There should be piercings for Blabba's HDT body somewhere on LL.

v1.43a Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from Blabba's HDT Body.

v1.43b Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from UN7B HDT Body.

If you create a body in Bodyslide (UUNP special) those weight paints are also different and will also cause the piercings to clip.

-snip-

It is 7B Bombshell.

From your first screenshot, are you using the original Bombshell body that has only breast weights?.

If you create a body in Bodyslide (UUNP special) those weight paints are also different and will also cause the piercings to clip.

I was using the nexus body, I think it only has breast weights. Didn't realize weights changed that much.

Do you plan to do the usual archive to fill in and play and not do anything Text Bleend or through anything else?

Don't understand how to make this to work

To get the vagina to work:

Install the main file and its dependencies (7b textures, hdt, sexlab, etc)

Optionally texture blend (or photoshop or whatever) as instructed (optional because it will work without doing this, but will be ugly).

To get a penis to work:

Install SOS

Use nifskope to add hdtm.xml to all the SOS models you use.

To get a working dildo:

Install this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/

To get fingers to work:

Go back a page or so and download the finger xml file

I added the xml to my body by changing the NiStringExtraData to NiStringsExtraData and mostly doing the same process as getting a penis working. I added it to the body instead of fingers because the body is always naked in sexlab animations (thus always on your model) while gloves are not taken off.

If you get the "raging vagina" problem, don't do the HDT Object fix. Just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off.

-snip-

It is 7B Bombshell.

I'm the guy that made the conversions for the DDi nipple piercings for HDT 7B body lol.

----------------------------

Weight Paints between the bodies make a big difference with something like a Piercing they have to be pretty darn close if not deadon with how well you know observational ppl will be about something like that.

-snip-

It is 7B Bombshell.

I'm the guy that made the conversions for the DDi nipple piercings for HDT 7B body lol.

Awesome, downloading your conversions now!

Edit: Now I'm getting the opposite...

Yes I'm using 1.43a. On the plus side, I'm not getting clipping from the restrictive corset and padded bra anymore :)

2Un5ODk.jpg

This would probably be due to the weight now being altered as was pointed out in this thread before when moving the nif file around to other apps and saving changes there can be slight additional changes to the weights.

Here is the 7B HDT Blabba body I'm using to test all of my weight changes to DDi items against.

Here is how the nipple piercing appears in my game, same as in the pack.

Pics provided are 0 and 100 weight values.

It just means that the weight is off in the body you used and it only has to be a slight change for a nipple piercing.

-----------------------------------------------

No Im not using the vag body but I did have a look at it last night.

HDT 7B.rar

post-79263-0-32769700-1430962133_thumb.png

post-79263-0-80171700-1430962150_thumb.png

Guess you need to be bit tech savvy to get this to work or have experience with the image editing tools?

caliente's texture blend tool requires like a total of 7 clicks maybe to get a vagina texture added to your current body texture.

Guess you need to be bit tech savvy to get this to work or have experience with the image editing tools?

caliente's texture blend tool requires like a total of 7 clicks maybe to get a vagina texture added to your current body texture.

Ah thanks, got it to mostly work now. I was just over thinking things.

i installed this and it all seemed to work fine with the exception of the vagina being pitch black. so i tried doing the texture thing you said but now it proceed to crash everytime i load a save file... does anyone have the textures they're using for me to download to see if that works and if not, knows a way to fix this? i'm using the 7b bombshell bodytype

i installed this and it all seemed to work fine with the exception of the vagina being pitch black. so i tried doing the texture thing you said but now it proceed to crash everytime i load a save file... does anyone have the textures they're using for me to download to see if that works and if not, knows a way to fix this? i'm using the 7b bombshell bodytype

texture files don't crash a game. if skyrim encounters a missing texture file, it will simply not show(or show some pink texture like other games)