[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

By the way is it normal that the vagina sometimes goes crazy on me? Even with havok object on. I just usually put on a piece of armor which resets the body and then it's usually fine. :3 I'm guessing this is the part where I just have to tweak things and try different xmls. But just kinda wanted to hear what others say about this.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-20?do=findComment&comment=1126065

I'd like to follow your method but I'm a little idiot and not find femalehead.nif .... i have only the femalehead.tri in my character assets folder .

can you help me to find it ? :)

Usually that means the game still using the vanilla one within the Skyrim - Meshes.bsa. Here I extracted it, put the nif into your character assets folder ^^ I added the extra data to the head for you.

If anything goes wrong just delete that femalehead.nif.

thanks a lot

Can any1 share completely working files for vagina ? (Meshes, Textures, SKSE)...

I got the problems that Vagina dont working with Trepleen (HDT Havok auto remove when enter sex) and the same with UN7B (missed textures)

I doubt anyone would go through all that hussle. As for HDT Havok auto-removing, you can enable it whenever you want in the menu.

By the way is it normal that the vagina sometimes goes crazy on me? Even with havok object on. I just usually put on a piece of armor which resets the body and then it's usually fine. :3 I'm guessing this is the part where I just have to tweak things and try different xmls. But just kinda wanted to hear what others say about this.

Lots of people have had a problem with raging vagina. What you should do is chech if any of the female's nif body parts (i.e. femalebody_0 and _1) have any reference to hdtvagina.xml or DefaultBBP.xml in its ExtraStringData section. Now, this probably sounds like rocket science, but it's quite simple once you get used to using the NifSkope, if you haven't already. 

Let us know if you find anything else confusing.

I see thx I'll check, also what causes the problem the fact the there is a reference or there isn't? 

Does any1 can share me completely mod list order in MO 

Or share me completely working files inclule body (mesh+textures) + HDT files ? (UN7B or 7B is ok)

Please !!!

Sorry for poor English 

I was do it in MO with order list:

1. XP32 MSE v2.50

2. PhysX 14.28

3. HDT Breast & Butt + HDT Havok

4. UN7B Body New High Heel

5. SRG Textures

6. 7B HDT Vagina v1.43b

This work fine but not vagina animated. And i still cant do correct texblend vagina by myself. Why they dont explain details about adding vagina textures step by step , scale rate? position ?!!!

My wish : http://gfycat.com/BlindInexperiencedDegus

Lots of people have had a problem with raging vagina. What you should do is chech if any of the female's nif body parts (i.e. femalebody_0 and _1) have any reference to hdtvagina.xml or DefaultBBP.xml in its ExtraStringData section. Now, this probably sounds like rocket science, but it's quite simple once you get used to using the NifSkope, if you haven't already. 

Let us know if you find anything else confusing.

"Raging vagina"

Now if I could just find one of those in the real world, I'd be set.....LMAO!!

:P

Hi

first off finally got this too work WOOT so thanks to Steverage for the mod and et all for the posts etc.

I do have a strange problem with the textures. I have added the vagina textures to both Fair Skin and SG textures and they both have the same problem. I am getting the PC body completely black and if you move in it starts to show the flesh. This does not apply to the hands and feet or the head.

I reduced my textures to medium in Skyrim Launcher and the same problem.

I am using MO and have recently upgraded my Gfx card to a 4GB 970 (last week).

I then tried UN7B textures and the problem goes away and the body draws correctly and the vagina opens as it should.

So I added the vagina textures to the UN7B textures using texblend in MO and lo and behold the black skin bug appears. So am thinking it has something to do with the texture blending. 

I checked the file size of the female body textures and note that UN7B is 64Mb and all the others are 48Mb.

I want to use fair skin but cant figure out why the body is black. Any thoughts appreciated

Hi

first off finally got this too work WOOT so thanks to Steverage for the mod and et all for the posts etc.

I do have a strange problem with the textures. I have added the vagina textures to both Fair Skin and SG textures and they both have the same problem. I am getting the PC body completely black and if you move in it starts to show the flesh. This does not apply to the hands and feet or the head.

I reduced my textures to medium in Skyrim Launcher and the same problem.

I am using MO and have recently upgraded my Gfx card to a 4GB 970 (last week).

I then tried UN7B textures and the problem goes away and the body draws correctly and the vagina opens as it should.

So I added the vagina textures to the UN7B textures using texblend in MO and lo and behold the black skin bug appears. So am thinking it has something to do with the texture blending. 

I checked the file size of the female body textures and note that UN7B is 64Mb and all the others are 48Mb.

I want to use fair skin but cant figure out why the body is black. Any thoughts appreciated

It is indeed an issue with texture blending (or at least with automated programs that do it for you). Open the body texture you're using in Gimp or Photoshop, export and be sure to select generate mipmaps. 

Despite what you often hear, this particular issue has nothing to do with VRAM, so don't worry about trying to lower the resolution of all of your textures now.

Thanks None1980 I have tried to lload the dds texture in photoshop and gimp and it says file not supported.

Is there a tutorial on this ?

Worked it out got the plugin dds reader for gimp and fixed thanks

now to enjoy the wonders of this mod

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that part! .DDS files aren't supported by Gimp or Photoshop by default, you have to get the plugin.

But it sounds like you've gotten everything sorted, so that's great to hear!

Also, if you ever need to blend textures like this again, you can just do it in Gimp and skip having to do everything twice (just open up the original texture and whatever you need to blend in, copy and paste the new texture, flatten layers, export, generate mipmaps/set RGB color profile and you're good to go).

What specular map are you using for your characters in those GIFs if you don't mind me asking?

I thought I remember you mentioning at some point it's a combination of the Real Girl, Mature Skin, and Caramel.  I believe the Real Girl was diffuse only, so I'm curious which specular you are using?  That's some pretty epic looking skin.  Thanks!

Fair Skin goosebumps, but i've overlayed another specular map on top and 'smudged' parts that produce a seam.

What specular map are you using for your characters in those GIFs if you don't mind me asking?

I thought I remember you mentioning at some point it's a combination of the Real Girl, Mature Skin, and Caramel.  I believe the Real Girl was diffuse only, so I'm curious which specular you are using?  That's some pretty epic looking skin.  Thanks!

Fair Skin goosebumps, but i've overlayed another specular map on top and 'smudged' parts that produce a seam.

Fair Skin + Goosebumps + ENB

My old screens: post-204983-0-52740600-1429123437_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-12724300-1429123831_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-59393400-1429123872_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-10723800-1429123910_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28537500-1429123931_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-81688500-1429123948_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-37052500-1429123977_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-21022500-1429124030_thumb.jpg

help :'(

I guess I am really to dumb for to get that working. I wanted to change my bodytype completly and wanted 7b bombshell but with tbbp and the hdt vagina. HDT physics extentions I already had installed and overwrote it with HDT breast and butt physics from threedeedevil. Now following the decription I had to install:

1. first the texture (the SG female texture no scars from the UNP7 link that was written here as required) - here my first question, are there different that I could choose too? I know it is because the texture is missing for vagina, so that this mod could work, but I really don't like the nipples textures. They are far away from realistic

2. then I installed the 7b TBBP Body

3. then overwrote with the groovtama xpme skeleton

4. then I tried to change the 7b TBBP Body in Bombshell look in outfiter. I did like it was written in the forum:   Open Outfit Studio. Do File > New Project. Choose "Use an existing slider set". Use the femalebody_1 from the SeveNBase TBBP Body. Now for the outfit choose femalebody_1 from SeveNBase Bombshell. Go to bones, select NPC R Butt and NPC L Butt. Go to Shape > Copy Selected Weights. Then export the .nif as femalebody_1. Then repeat the process for femalebody_0.

5. I did run finis

after loging ingame I already saw weird problems in the texture for hands and feets- maybe because I haven't change that in outfiter too? the butt animation didnt really worked. And I also had the gaps for vagina (like it should be because HDT Vagina wasn't installed yet) but also I had left and right to the beginning of the legs Problems with the textures- it looks like in wrong color (similar to the missing vagina part). I think there I already did something wrong?!?

Then I tried to go on and

6. downloaded the HDT Vagina - but first I was confused by the a and b version. Because I want the 7b TBBP, I choose the a version. Or should I have taken the b version because of the UNP7?

7. I don't know how to add the png in paint to the body (I don't have photoshop or gimp)- which files do I exactly need? I clicked on the link of viv here in that thread - but in that explaining that part is missing and he/she also just explain how to install with a UUNP body in bodyslide instead of 7b.

8. textblender would be the next step but so far I couldn't get because still stuck at point 7

I know my questions are probably very dumb but I am a completly beginner in that and usually just used NMM. So could someone give me an exact description how to get this all work? really just for dummies :)

PS: sorry for my poorly english :(

How does this look?

l3TWpV8.png

Also do I need the other too?

iRjqKfH.png

And last question how do I increase the brightness on them to you know blend in with the actual textures?

When I did my convert for the texture for UNP Creamy way back when i had modded them shortly after UN7B's release, on the vagina texture specifically(the bottom one) on photoshop, utilize the Image > Adjustments > Match Color or Image > Adjustments > Replace Color. You want to drag that part of the vag near where it would be(under the body texture) and keep on changing its texture color and test it in game(you dont have to reset skyrim in game, just equip something and unequip for the texture to reload). Keep adjusting till it works.

edit: this only works if the vagina template is on its own seperate layer first

how do I go about adding the textures to the body? I am using 7base body, I just don't know how to use texblend or gimp, so I don't know what to do to add the textures

Install the latest Bodyslide, that will install Textblend with the vagina textures, then click on the spoiler in this post. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-21?do=findComment&comment=1128461

Do I need to install Nifskope? or just doing texblend works?