[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

What dog meshes you used while you were creating 'hdtmalewolf.xml'? Can you tell me, please? I cannot get dog genitals collisions to work. I can't understand, what's the problem is. All other collisions work, but not the dog's genitals collisions. Maybe something should be changed in 'hdtmalewolf.xml'?

What dog meshes you used while you were creating 'hdtmalewolf.xml'? Can you tell me, please? I cannot get dog genitals collisions to work. I can't understand, what's the problem is. All other collisions work, but not the dog's genitals collisions. Maybe something should be changed in 'hdtmalewolf.xml'?

I use True Wolves of Skyrim.

I copy/pasted the genitals from More Nasty Creatures to TWS meshes, replaced MNC meshes, then added the xmls to the nifs.

I do use a customized 7B body that have custom weights for the breasts and butt and have modified the breasts to be 'slightly' larger, to look more like 7B cleavage (modified with 3ds Max).

But everything else is the same in the area that counts with the 2 uploaded bodies and xmls.

The xmls I use that i've uploaded are called 'My Files 2' and the finger xml is posted on page 28.

The xmls are based around the 7B body, if you use a different body (eg bodyslide created body) or use a different vagina xml (eg Daiemonic's xml) results my vary and would need to be adjusted too work the same as the GiFs.

Okay thanks for the info. I will try again with a 7B body. I would like to try to modify the fingers xml file to work with my bodyslide UUNP Special body and Daiemonics xml, but I want to make sure I have a working point of reference first before I begin to make any changes.

What about the physics object? Is that still necessary when I attach the xmls directly to the body nifs?

You put the hdtmalewolf.xml in data\skse\plugins\ right?

The only nifs I edited were at:

Data\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dogVEINYBIG.nif

Data\meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolfblackVEINY.nif

I've installed "Wolf and Dog HDT" with Skyrim Mod Organizer, so "hdtmalewolf.xml" is in the "Mod Organizer\mods\Wolf and Dog HDT\skse\plugins\". Maybe it isn't work because of I installed "Wolf and Dog HDT" with Skyrim Mod Organizer? Have you copied skeletons, that are in "meshes" folder of this mod? Can you just send your .nifs please or just say what mod for canine you use? Because my .nifs differ from .nifs that are on page 26.

P.S: Should I install "HDT Havoc Object.esp"? Without it only HDTFingers collision works. Do you know how to assign HDT Havoc Object to a shortcut key?

P.P.S: Well, I think that HDT Havoc Object doesn't equiping on dogs, that's why collision doesn't work. I don't know how to equip it on dogs in-game.

Put the xml files in the actual data\skse\plugins folder.

I copy/pasted the genitals from More Nasty Creatures to TWS meshes, replaced MNC meshes, then added the xmls to the nifs.

I've installed "Wolf and Dog HDT" with Skyrim Mod Organizer, so "hdtmalewolf.xml" is in the "Mod Organizer\mods\Wolf and Dog HDT\skse\plugins\". Maybe it isn't work because of I installed "Wolf and Dog HDT" with Skyrim Mod Organizer? Have you copied skeletons, that are in "meshes" folder of this mod? Can you just send your .nifs please or just say what mod for canine you use? Because my .nifs differ from .nifs that are on page 26.

P.S: Should I install "HDT Havoc Object.esp"? Without it only HDTFingers collision works. Do you know how to assign HDT Havoc Object to a shortcut key?

P.P.S: Well, I think that HDT Havoc Object doesn't equiping on dogs, that's why collision doesn't work. I don't know how to equip it on dogs in-game.

Thanks. I'll try to use other meshes and will try to put skse folder in Skyrim data folder. In fact, I've installed HDT Physics Extensions through Skyrim Mod Organizer also, so skse folder is in mods folder of Skyrim Mod Organizer.

Thanks. I'll try to use other meshes and will try to put skse folder in Skyrim data folder. In fact, I've installed HDT Physics Extensions through Skyrim Mod Organizer also, so skse folder is in mods folder of Skyrim Mod Organizer.

Well, I've moved all .xml files to skyrim\data\skse\plugins and ran the game without "HDT Havoc Object.esp". My problem is, that HDT Havoc Object, which is invisible in inventory, isn't equipping on NPCs and dogs automatically, so the game don't know that NPCs and dogs have objects, which use Havoc Physics. But it equips on my character automatically, so physics for Fingers and Vagina actually works. So, do you know, how can I fix that? How can I "equip/unequip HDT Havok Object (assign it to a shortcut key)" for example?

Well, I've moved all .xml files to skyrim\data\skse\plugins and ran the game without "HDT Havoc Object.esp". My problem is, that HDT Havoc Object, which is invisible in inventory, isn't equipping on NPCs and dogs automatically, so the game don't know that NPCs and dogs have objects, which use Havoc Physics. But it equips on my character automatically, so physics for Fingers and Vagina actually works. So, do you know, how can I fix that? How can I "equip/unequip HDT Havok Object (assign it to a shortcut key)" for example?

If you have the required xmls in the plugins folder, and have them all linked to the body parts (vanilla female / custom race / custom follower depending on which you use or all of them), there is no need for the Havok Object.

Dogs/wolves (or any other animal) can't use the Havok Object (needs to be linked to the Nif).

The HDT Havok Object.esp only makes the item available if you bring down the console and type: help havok and then either clicking on an NPC and typing: equipitem XX00a0a0 to give to the NPC or: player.additem XX00a0a0 1 to give to yourself (XX being what the number is in your LoadOrder).

If you want the object to be given to the NPCs automatically, you need to use the .esm files.

As for shortcut, you need to highlight the item in your inventory then press F to add to favorites, then press N highlight the item again and press either 1-7.

ps, I'm not sure if the keys are default Keys as i have changed mine.

If you read the tutorial on page 30, I covered the hdt havok object, why it's not required, and why you shouldn't use it.

Can any1 share me completed texture files blended

It takes all of a minute to open up the UUNP Texblend and apply the 3 blends, it's not that hard.

Sorry, because English is not my native language, so there is hard to understand

After using Texblend to apply blended 3 files: Color, Normal, Specular i have 3 files:

- femalebody_1.dds

- femalebody_1_msn.dds

- femalebody_1_s.dds

But they are just only a pussy. So i used Photoshop to merge body textures with those then i have files like this: 

4411_zpsjkskasyi.jpg

Am i correct ? 

When i replace those textures to my character body and enter sex in game i saw it very weak in details. Not red, or reality, like i imagine or look like the amazing .Gif of Stevierage

Like this: http://gfycat.com/ImperturbableMiserableClumber

So please correct me or give me your body textures files, or gimme your order list if possible.

Thanks

Did it, thanks

Ok, guys. Now my turn to be stupid.

With all files working properly, I decided to leave "HDT Object" behind and, with re-install of Skyrim, did all steps on tutorial, which was on 30 page. And it didn’t work for me...

All .xml files in Data folder of game, all required mods and files installed as need to be, also .xml linked to .nif files and still it didn’t work. Even female fingers on her own body.

HDT Havok Object.esp deleted, btw. Still not sure if I need those .nifs from that mod. Delete them, but that didn’t change anything.

If you have some advice, please, I’ll be glad to hear it.

You need to provide more information than "it doesn't work."

Ok, where to start?

1) I re-installed game;

2) all unofficial patches;

3) Realistic Force mod;

4) FNIS mods;

5) SOS mods;

6) SexLab mods and all they need to work;

7) HDT 14.28;

8) XPMSE skeleton 2.81;

9) installed this mod body (1.43b);

10) re-done some nice textures I got from here, as it was in texture edit tutorial post;

11) got "black body glitch", re-done textures with "Ordinator";

12) I followed all lines of guide on page 30, that you done (penis, fingers, female body, dogs);

13) gone through "FNIS for users" stuff, as it has to be.

14) Then I start game in, like, 1k34 time (I boot it before to make sure all other mods work), made new female character and... tits and ass jiggle, as it should be; belly and vagina is static as it shouldn't be.

I don’t know where I gone wrong, so...

It’s pretty much clean install, no mods, which will do any hardcore changes is in yet.

Also I tried multiply HDT files already and none of them is working for me. With FNIS behavior re-done every time, I change them.

Well, ok. I think I have the same problem that HunterSoul have. Maybe I can't understand something, but I've also followed all steps of the guide on page 30, but not all works correctly. I know, that "HDT Havoc Object.esp" is not necessary, but without it SOS collisions do NOT work. But vagina and fingers collisions works correctly without it. Dog genitals collisions don't work anyway. I've done everything the same way, but one works and other don't. In "SOS\meshes\actors\character\character assets" I have the nif-file named "HDT Havok Object Male". It seems, that if I delete it, SOS collisions stop working with and without "HDT Havoc Object.esp". And it's almost blank file, but it affects on collisions. Do you know, what this file do?

post-66852-0-58989600-1435668972_thumb.jpg

post-66852-0-33998700-1435669057_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure, it looks like everything should be working. 

Did you try move the SOS/strapup up and down with pgup/pgdown to see if it was just missing? Also, you checked the fingers by using either a female on female or female solo animation, right? 

I'm not sure, it looks like everything should be working. 

Did you try move the SOS/strapup up and down with pgup/pgdown to see if it was just missing? Also, you checked the fingers by using either a female on female or female solo animation, right? 

Each time, after making change in HDT, I start a new game, load face preset, test it (guy-girl; girl-girl; solo girl). Each time, for some unknown to me reason, there is same results: moving breast and butt, static belly and vagina. SOS is already on the top of it all... or somewhere where LOOT put it.

And, yes, I re-done bodyshape couple of times and re-done your tutorial for fingers and vagina. Its all on autopilot for me now.  :dodgy:

@HunterSoul

Check skeletons, make sure Groovtama's Skeleton is overwriting the SOS one (always install Groovtama's Skeleton last).

Can't help with NMM or MO, i don't use them (for me personally, they cause more problems for what they're worth).

@Erza Scarlet

Make the UNPB using UUNP HDT Special in BodySlide

What do you mean by "redone bodyshape"?

Sorry about that. I used BodySlide to change it to other type. Way back, when all HDT was new stuff, some body types was having some glitches with it, so I have to use BodySlide and change it. And now, every time I change body type on UNP or other, that can support this mod, I need to add HDT lines to changed body, 'cause it somehow change it back to default.

@Stevierage

I'll see to that, thank you.

I swear, I starting to think, that my PC have mind of its own...  :dodgy:

Need to use blessed oils on it and calm machine spirit, I think...  :dodgy:

P.S.: Sooo..., no, still have no belly or vagina animation. Moved Skeleton under SOS, above it. Got no clue why its stil not working. Even tryed to turn skeleton off in MO and move it in data folder. Got tits-in-body glitch: hit sneak button and tits go on girls back, throw her torso.  :blink:

Oh, well, I think I will go back to all that "HDT Object" kind of thing.  :(

P.P.S.: And now, when I think about it... I have no Realistic Force mod files in my Data folder... Maybe there is a problem? Need to try that.

Didn't help. So, yeah, I guess I'll just go back to "HDT Object" stuff.