[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

To get the P and V to collide, I believe the malehands_0 and malehands_1 .nif meshes need to be edited. 

I got those two meshes edited, both using hdtm.xml. Do malegenitals_1 and _0 need this ExtraString with hdtm too, or nah?

Oops, hadn't noticed the thread replies had moved on so many pages forward before posting that - my bad. Stevierage's details on how it works (this post) is obviously the more accurate explanation. I had only just read it myself.

From what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, only one body part (a pair, _0 and _1) needs to have the .nif tweaked and in use by the character for collision to work. Personally, I'd choose to tweak the schlong mesh instead of the hands, now that I know that works. I'll go back to the meshes and make the changes, and test it out soon.

EDIT: Turns out SOS Light doesn't use individual schlong meshes, and it's built into the body mesh. In that case, I'll edit the body.

Yes you only need XML attached to actor once. This is done by equping mesh with said link. In case of hands it will always be attached as long as actor does not wear gloves that make game load gloves mesh rather then hand mesh. You could also link xmls in a ring and then you would have collisions as long as you wear that ring. In essence that is the idea behind havok object that is just "invisible" object that you wear.

Links what where how:

Havok object - links to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for females and hdtm.xml for males. Stevierage got his havok modified and female versions links also to vagina.xml.

femalebody_0/1.nif - UUNP special and Daiemonic CBBE got vagina.xml linked. Stevierage public releases also have this link however for personal use he has removed the vagina from body and uses object instead (correct me if i am wrong)

femalehead.nif / eyebrows.nif - for those that don't want to use havok object and want hand collisions for all armors add link to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml here. Not sure if anything other then transformations replace those nifs.

malehands_0/1.nif / malegenitals_0/1.nif - male version for avoiding havok object usage. WIth malehands you get collisions as long as no gloves are used. For genitals version collisions will only apply when sos is out. (malegenitals are in sos/addons)

Adding xml to nif as fast as possible:

Both _0 and _1 nif files need to be edited.

DL Nifskope, open desired nif file. You will see "NiNode" on the left .

[1] Right click it -> Node -> Attach Extra Data -> NiStringExtradata. It should autoexpand and select the newlyadded node. Look at the bottom [2] - uder Value : first line (Name) - right click - Edit String Index -> Type in "HDT Havok Path" no quotes. Now last line ( String Data) - right click - Edit String Index -> Type in "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" no quotes.

Replace hdtm.xml with whatever you want to link it to.

post-723110-0-15653600-1428156790_thumb.jpg

To get the P and V to collide, I believe the malehands_0 and malehands_1 .nif meshes need to be edited. 

I got those two meshes edited, both using hdtm.xml. Do malegenitals_1 and _0 need this ExtraString with hdtm too, or nah?

Oops, hadn't noticed the thread replies had moved on so many pages forward before posting that - my bad. Stevierage's details on how it works (this post) is obviously the more accurate explanation. I had only just read it myself.

From what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, only one body part (a pair, _0 and _1) needs to have the .nif tweaked and in use by the character for collision to work. Personally, I'd choose to tweak the schlong mesh instead of the hands, now that I know that works. I'll go back to the meshes and make the changes, and test it out soon.

Thanks for clearing it up. I'll edit schlongs form hdtm usage only, and disable all Extras on other male body parts, since i use full SOS.

Thanks, trpd, for a detailed explanation, as well.  :)

Yes you only need XML attached to actor once. This is done by equping mesh with said link. In case of hands it will always be attached as long as actor does not wear gloves that make game load gloves mesh rather then hand mesh. You could also link xmls in a ring and then you would have collisions as long as you wear that ring. In essence that is the idea behind havoc object that is just "invisible" object that you wear.

Links what where how:

Havoc object - links to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for females and hdtm.xml. Stevierage got his havoc modified and female versions links also to vagina.xml.

femalebody_0/1.nif - UUNP special and Daiemonic CBBE got vagina.xml linked. Stevierage public releases also have this link however for personall use he has removed the vagina from body and uses object instead (correct me if i am wrong)

femalehead.nif / eyebrows.nif - for those that don't want to use havoc object and want hand collisions for all armors add link to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml here. Not sure if anything pther then transformations replace those nifs.

malehands_0/1.nif / malegenitals_0/1.nif - male version for avoiding havoc object usage. WIth malehands you get collisions as long as no gloves are used. For genitals version collisions will only apply when sos is out. (malegenitals are in sos/addons)

DL Nifscope, open desired nif file. You will see "NiNode" on the left . Right click it -> Node -> Attach Extra Data -> NiStringExtradata. It should autoexpand and select the newlyadded node. Look at the bottom- uder Value : first line (Name) - right click - Edit String Index -> Type in "HDT Havok Path" no quotes. Now last line ( String Data) - right click Edit String Index -> Type in "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" no quotes.

Very detailed and informative, thanks a lot! Would have been helpful to know this information back when I was still figuring out how the heck anything works, heh.

Yes you only need XML attached to actor once. This is done by equping mesh with said link. In case of hands it will always be attached as long as actor does not wear gloves that make game load gloves mesh rather then hand mesh. You could also link xmls in a ring and then you would have collisions as long as you wear that ring. In essence that is the idea behind havok object that is just "invisible" object that you wear.

Links what where how:

Havok object - links to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for females and hdtm.xml for males. Stevierage got his havok modified and female versions links also to vagina.xml.

Yip

femalebody_0/1.nif - UUNP special and Daiemonic CBBE got vagina.xml linked. Stevierage public releases also have this link however for personal use he has removed the vagina from body and uses object instead (correct me if i am wrong)

Correct  :) 

femalehead.nif / eyebrows.nif - for those that don't want to use havok object and want hand collisions for all armors add link to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml here. Not sure if anything other then transformations replace those nifs.

This part can be a problem if you want NPCs to have collisions too, as they all come with different Heads and don't use the vanilla or custom race heads.

(I think its the same for the eyebrows too)

malehands_0/1.nif / malegenitals_0/1.nif - male version for avoiding havok object usage. WIth malehands you get collisions as long as no gloves are used. For genitals version collisions will only apply when sos is out. (malegenitals are in sos/addons)

Yip

DL Nifskope, open desired nif file. You will see "NiNode" on the left .

[1] Right click it -> Node -> Attach Extra Data -> NiStringExtradata. It should autoexpand and select the newlyadded node. Look at the bottom [2] - uder Value : first line (Name) - right click - Edit String Index -> Type in "HDT Havok Path" no quotes. Now last line ( String Data) - right click - Edit String Index -> Type in "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" no quotes.

To expand on this for what i had done to the Havok Object, you can have two xmls assigned to the one body part (if you don't want to use Havok Object).

Follow the instructions above but instead of NiStringExtraData chose NiStringsExtraData.

Type in HDT Havok Path.

Change 'Num Strings' to 2

Click on the Green arrows

Expand 'Data'

Type in the xmls (double click and manually type or copy/paste from another nif)

Save As

(Don't forget to apply it to both the _0.nif and _1.nif, depending on which body part your going to use)

post-33558-0-58099600-1428162196_thumb.jpg

Very detailed and informative, thanks a lot! Would have been helpful to know this information back when I was still figuring out how the heck anything works, heh.

The thing is, the information is there, but its either scattered about on the forums or is outdated.

Its just nobody has really piled all the updated information into one thread.

This part can be a problem if you want NPCs to have collisions too, as they all come with different Heads and don't use the vanilla or custom race heads.

(I think its the same for the eyebrows too)

I did hear it before but it works as far as i can tell. For the little test i threw in idle anim that touches breasts, took a stroll through whiterun and female npcs that did it had collision. While when i removed the file there was no collision. I'm using femalehead version.

It is not extensive test through and yea custom races/npcs need their own edits. But it is better then looting havok object left and right :P

EDIT:

As for NiStringsData - you can just type in the path ? I got confused when i tried it once because the type is SizedString rather then string and you cant right click "edit string index". And if you just edit it with left click no "txt" shows before the path like it did before. But if it works then it works. Thanks for new info :]

I did hear it before but it works as far as i can tell. For the little test i threw in idle anim that touches breasts, took a stroll through whiterun and female npcs that did it had collision. While when i removed the file there was no collision. I'm using femalehead version.

It is not extensive test through and yea custom races/npcs need their own edits. But it is better then looting havok object left and right :P

EDIT:

As for NiStringsData - you can just type in the path ? I got confused when i tried it once because the type is SizedString rather then string and you cant right click "edit string index". And if you just edit it with left click no "txt" shows before the path like it did before. But if it works then it works. Thanks for new info :]

Yeah the Name you can right click and edit string index, but the SizedString you need to double click it and manually type it in (or copy/paste from another nif).

Hey Stevie, have you ever considered releasing the face geom of any of your girls, they are some of the best looking in this whole damn place!

Actually, they are all the same girl, I just change some features here and there.

Either hair style and/or color, skin tone, lip color, and eye color, eyeliner etc.

new.jpg

Sorry but I want to keep my char unique, so i don't really want to release the face geom... again sorry.

So I've been using CBBE forever and all my armors etc are made forCBBE. If I now change the body to 7B, will that screw up every clothing I have as a CBBE?

Yes and no.

Depending on how skimpy the clothes/armors you use, there will be texture issues.

How do you trigger facial expressions during animation? What body texture is this? :)

Hey Stevie, have you ever considered releasing the face geom of any of your girls, they are some of the best looking in this whole damn place!

Actually, they are all the same girl, I just change some features here and there.

Either hair style and/or color, skin tone, lip color, and eye color, eyeliner etc.

new.jpg

Sorry but I want to keep my char unique, so i don't really want to release the face geom... again sorry.

How do you trigger facial expressions during animation? What body texture is this? :)

I don't use the Sexlab expressions as they don't work during tfc, so i make my own and just apply them through console.

You may already know how to do this, but i'll mention it for ppl who don't.

I'll share 2 of my expressions, to get them, drop these .txt files into your 'Skyrim' folder (not Data folder), when in game bring down the console, click on your char (or npc) and type 'bat exp' (no quotes, 3rd pic).

You can make your own and name the file whatever you want (i used exp short for expression then numbered them 1-20+).

(exp.txt is the 3rd pic below, exp2.txt is similar to exp.txt but with just the eyes closed)

exp.txt

exp2.txt

There is a mod (can't remember the name sry) that gives the list/details (red rectangle, 1st pic) of each modifier.

Always starts with mfg.

Example: mfg modifier 0 90 , 'modifier' is for individual parts of the face, '0' which part and 0-100 is by how much (0 being none and 100 high)

There are 3 different types:- 'modifier', 'phoneme', and 'expression'.

Don't know all of the expressions but mfg expression 16 100 is the shout expression

Also 'mfg reset' does exactly as it says :).

exp.jpg

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

The textures are custom textures made up of Real Girls, Mature Skin (old version), and Caramel Skin.

Normal maps are made up of several different pieces. 

new.jpg

I don't use the Sexlab expressions as they don't work during tfc, so i make my own and just apply them through console.

You may already know how to do this, but i'll mention it for ppl who don't.

I'll share 2 of my expressions, to get them, drop these .txt files into your 'Skyrim' folder (not Data folder), when in game bring down the console, click on your char (or npc) and type 'bat exp' (no quotes, 3rd pic).

You can make your own and name the file whatever you want (i used exp short for expression then numbered them 1-20+).

(exp.txt is the 3rd pic below, exp2.txt is similar to exp.txt but with just the eyes closed)

attachicon.gifexp.txt

attachicon.gifexp2.txt

There is a mod (can't remember the name sry) that gives the list/details (red rectangle, 1st pic) of each modifier.

Always starts with mfg.

Example: mfg modifier 0 90 , 'modifier' is for individual parts of the face, '0' which part and 0-100 is by how much (0 being none and 100 high)

There are 3 different types:- 'modifier', 'phoneme', and 'expression'.

Don't know all of the expressions but mfg expression 16 100 is the shout expression

Also 'mfg reset' does exactly as it says :).

exp.jpg

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

The textures are custom textures made up of Real Girls, Mature Skin (old version), and Caramel Skin.

Normal maps are made up of several different pieces. 

Learned something new :] Thanks again.

Found the mod its MFG console link

This mod took me a couple of hours of diligent work to get running properly, but man was it worth it.

A quick suggestion Stevierage, you could save people a lot of struggle if you recommended use of the full version of SoS, along with providing the 4 .nif files that needed to be modified to get the vagina to work.

Anyway, thanks again, this mod is amazing.

Hi

About your expressions

Im not using TFC only in crammed places but im using the expressions in the NON-SL animation pack. And im rarely using console( the illusion that its not my buisness that my NPC's have their own control)   Is there a way to import  your very good expressions into  SL? :angel:

Hmm .... there is a way to collide male hands  with the full body/vagina? :-))

I do not know if I've done something wrong but the only collision at the moment is between the penis and vagina

You would need to edit the male hands in JFF to collide with the body/vagina. (i'll be trying out and testing the female 'fingers' to collide with the vagina during masturbation anims when i get time).

You will need to add the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to a female body part  (part 7) to get collisions with the breasts and butt.

The way the hdt works, is as long as you got the HDT-PE installed correctly and in the right folder, the PC and NPCs will always have bouncing breasts and butt (no need to assign xmls to nifs or have havok object installed).

But if you want collisions to work you will then need to assign the xmls to the appropriate body parts (Nifs and/or install the Havok Object mod) depending on the xml (eg hdtm.xml for the male).

But chose wisely which parts you add the xmls to, eg if you assign the hdtm.xml to the male hands but your PC or NPC is wearing gloves during the 'act' then the collisions will not work (same for female if you got the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml assigned to the hands and wearing gloves).

I'd assign the hdtm.xml to the male schlong(s), _0 and _1 of the genitals and to all the addon schlongs you have installed (smurf and vectorplexus).

For the female use the body and another part you think will not be replaced by an item you and/or the NPC would be wearing during the 'act'.

Don't assign it to the head as NPCs do not use the standard head supplied, you would need to chose another part.

Ok thk .... I begin to understand something.

I managed to implement the collision P/v between Sexlab strapon and and my Pc V

Hey, If i got the UNP one I read I need the havoc object too but I can only find it packed with other mods, does anyone have havoc object just on it's own?
That short tutorial is great until it say install only the havoc object but how do I know which files are for havoc and which aren't?:7

Hey, If i got the UNP one I read I need the havoc object too but I can only find it packed with other mods, does anyone have havoc object just on it's own?

That short tutorial is great until it say install only the havoc object but how do I know which files are for havoc and which aren't?:7

Try using Havok from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=170145

It's Daiemonic's Havok, and as I've seen, it's used widely in combination with Stevie's vag meshes. Havok files are in the rar archive, first one being HDT Havok Object.bsp, located in the root of the archieve, and two HDT Havok.nif meshes (male and female versions), that should go to: \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets.

Hope I cleared that up for you. :)

Try using Havok from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=170145

It's Daiemonic's Havok, and as I've seen, it's used widely in combination with Stevie's vag meshes. Havok files are in the rar archive, first one being HDT Havok Object.bsp, located in the root of the archieve, and two HDT Havok.nif meshes (male and female versions), that should go to: \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets.

Hope I cleared that up for you. :)

That is exactly the answer I was looking for, thank you very much! :)

By the way is it normal that the vagina sometimes goes crazy on me? Even with havok object on. I just usually put on a piece of armor which resets the body and then it's usually fine. :3 I'm guessing this is the part where I just have to tweak things and try different xmls. But just kinda wanted to hear what others say about this.

By the way is it normal that the vagina sometimes goes crazy on me? Even with havok object on. I just usually put on a piece of armor which resets the body and then it's usually fine. :3 I'm guessing this is the part where I just have to tweak things and try different xmls. But just kinda wanted to hear what others say about this.

Lots of people have had a problem with raging vagina. What you should do is chech if any of the female's nif body parts (i.e. femalebody_0 and _1) have any reference to hdtvagina.xml or DefaultBBP.xml in its ExtraStringData section. Now, this probably sounds like rocket science, but it's quite simple once you get used to using the NifSkope, if you haven't already. 

Let us know if you find anything else confusing.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-20?do=findComment&comment=1126065