[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Improperly formatted textures can and will crash skyrim; so will textures that cause the memory ceiling to be spiked without Sheson/ENBoost.

Skyrim's own HD pack causes both crashes and memory leaks, which is why you should never use it off the workshop, but rather grab the correctly formatted one off the site that shall not be named.

Anyway, I wasn't intending to post about that, I was just going to say that Cell might wanna seriously consider updating the xmls in BS UUNP to Stevie's latest because the supplied ones in BS are a hot mess.

I downloaded everything as explained by Aart on page 5, but NPCs don't seem to have a Havok Object on them, so when they use animations with me I have problems.

Playing as a male wearing a Havok Object (with everything up-to-date) female NPCs vagina's do not animate.

When playing female wearing Havok Object, male NPCs schlongs do not animate and neither does my vagina.

Animals with HDT on them work fine on my female PC, but not on NPCs.

It use to work, I had HDT on every NPC at one point, until I installed Devious Devices and now no NPC's have Havok Object. Is there a way to make every NPC have one with Devious Devices installed?

I downloaded everything as explained by Aart on page 5, but NPCs don't seem to have a Havok Object on them, so when they use animations with me I have problems.

Playing as a male wearing a Havok Object (with everything up-to-date) female NPCs vagina's do not animate.

When playing female wearing Havok Object, male NPCs schlongs do not animate and neither does my vagina.

It use to work, I had HDT on every NPC at one point, until I installed Devious Devices and now no NPC's have Havok Object. Is there a way to make every NPC have one with Devious Devices installed?

Dont do the hdt object "fix". If you get the "raging vagina" bug, just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. Its the same thing as taking off the hdt object and putting it back on, but you don't have to worry about NPCs not having the hdt object on.

I downloaded everything as explained by Aart on page 5, but NPCs don't seem to have a Havok Object on them, so when they use animations with me I have problems.

Dont do the hdt object "fix". If you get the "raging vagina" bug, just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. Its the same thing as taking off the hdt object and putting it back on, but you don't have to worry about NPCs not having the hdt object on.

I remved the HDT Object file and now everything HDT-related is working fine again. Thanks!

Search derpakiin's topic and look for "belly" topic; on the 6th or 7th page there's a rather exhaustive tutorial; bear in mind you'll be adding HDTM instead of HDT or deaultBBP, because of terminal maleness.

Looks like textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_vag_s.dds is missing from the archive.

Ah yes forgot to correct that texture path, but it doesn't really matter as it will always use the femalebody_1_s.dds even if the labia is pointing to another texture path.

I think because the way the nif is setup to use 'skin tint' and the 'shader flags', no matter if you have the labia pointing to a different texture path named vagina.dds etc for example, for some reason it uses the femalebody_1.dds etc instead.

I really want to use the 7B version of this (I already got the UUNP body working but I'm not satisfied with the results), but I don't like the large melons for 7B bodies (UNP top model is best imo) is there any way to combine the best of both worlds?

Or conversely could someone recommend good xml files that go with UUNP body other than the ones posted in the UUNP thread 

I really want to use the 7B version of this (I already got the UUNP body working but I'm not satisfied with the results), but I don't like the large melons for 7B bodies (UNP top model is best imo) is there any way to combine the best of both worlds?

Or conversely could someone recommend good xml files that go with UUNP body other than the ones posted in the UUNP thread 

In my case when I tried it with 7BO, Daiemonic's xml tended to have slightly better collisions for me, despite that it was designed for CBBE bodies.

The new versions of UUNP are on the Nexus only, in case you weren't aware of that. It had lots of improvements, but I don't know how it compares to the 7B HDT now.

Why would you make it nexus only when it started here?

:|

(UUNP I mean)

Also you might wanna point out in the readme that each will need the original non-slide hands and feet to avoid seams, and any that had seams (DG, UNPSH, etc) still will.

Why would you make it nexus only when it started here?

:|

(UUNP I mean)

Also you might wanna point out in the readme that each will need the original non-slide hands and feet to avoid seams, and any that had seams (DG, UNPSH, etc) still will.

It doesn't matter where it started, it becomes more visible when it's on the Nexus. Which in the end helps everyone, because that way there will be more conversions at some point. There are a few other reasons as well. Plus, I don't want to update in multiple places.

You don't need the original body's hands and feet to avoid seams. You just build the "Unified UNP Feet" and "Unified UNP Hands" from BodySlide with the same preset. Maybe I should point THAT out in the readme. ;)

Hey guys! I was trying to get it to work for 2 days now and I finally got SOS collisions with vaginas, but (yeah, its always like this) I cant get the wolf \ dog \ fingers collisions. I was trying all the different variations of xmls and Im kind of lost. Right now I got the following setup: 

femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif  - hdtVagina.xml

femalehead.nif - hdtFingers.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

femalehands 0 & 2 - hdtFingers.xml

malegenitals 0 & 1 - hdtm.xml

// Im not even sure of which ones to get, the download section has 2 copies of hdtVagina.xml and hdtm.xml, some posts back I saw the other ones ..

// Do you even need hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for these collisions to work? 

// and btw, whats the right way to write the path to the xmls? Should I start it with "Data" folder or strait from "Skse"? Is it case-sensitive?

// and yes, I saw ppl writing it both ways  :-/

I assumed the finger collisions should be the easiest to get to work and It should be enough to have hdtVagina.xml anywhere at the mesh and its looks like I miss something. Cant get it to work ..

As for the wolf / dog thing. There are 2 skeletons and one hdtmalewolf.xml. I assume I had to replace the skeletons and attach the hdtmalewolf.xml to the meshes of horny dogs & wolves respectively. And It does not worked out so I think its something wrong with the hdtVagina.xml (but its still works with SOS somehow :-/ )

// I saw one guy posting his "Sample" .nif files for others to check but he did not include the animals part (but yeah he had werewolves nifs for some reason but it had no xmls attached to it :-/ )

Can anyone point out my wrong turn here?

You don't need hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for collisions with SOS to work.

Since I have small breasted girls I removed it and it works just fine. (You'll lose breast and butt jiggle obviously)

I don't know how it will affect fingers since I don't use that collision.

Including 'Data' in the path shouldn't matter.

Aye, I;m having trouble with this. It's just turning into a gaping, flapping hole, while idle and I don;t think it's working properly in action either. Hopefully someone is able to identify what's going on and kudos to those that got it to work, i'm mad jelly! :P

Did you ever resolve this?  I'm having the same issue and wondering what you learned.

i installed this and it all seemed to work fine with the exception of the vagina being pitch black. so i tried doing the texture thing you said but now it proceed to crash everytime i load a save file... does anyone have the textures they're using for me to download to see if that works and if not, knows a way to fix this? i'm using the 7b bombshell bodytype

You can use the textures from this mod.  The only thing I'm using form this is the textures to avoid doing the blending work.  It seem to display fine.  Note that I am having trouble with the flapping Vjay jay but I don't think the texture is related to that. just to disclose.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/?

Excuse me, I don't have photoshop (it's so expensive, money Q_Q<<I am just a 18-year-old senior high)

so.. do I have to quit this..?(I really want to see my girl's vagina "shiver" with HDT..)

PS. Sorry, my poor English.

you dont have to use photoshop, its doable with GIMP as well, and that's free. Like PS, you just have to download the .dds extention for the nvidia based filetype to save correctly

@above

Had a raging vagina post guide I sort of wrote a month ago, should for the most part cover all steps on transferring NisExtraString from one body part to another. Start where it says "If you have raging vagina issue: follow the post"

When you get to the step where I mention Daiemonic's mod, just go to whatever location you installed HDTHavokObject is

Excuse me, I don't have photoshop (it's so expensive, money Q_Q<<I am just a 18-year-old senior high)

so.. do I have to quit this..?(I really want to see my girl's vagina "shiver" with HDT..)

you dont have to use photoshop, its doable with GIMP as well, and that's free. Like PS, you just have to download the .dds extention for the nvidia based filetype to save correctly

@above

Had a raging vagina post guide I sort of wrote a month ago, should for the most part cover all steps on transferring NisExtraString from one body part to another. Start where it says "If you have raging vagina issue: follow the post"

When you get to the step where I mention Daiemonic's mod, just go to whatever location you installed HDTHavokObject is

Excuse me, I have downloaded GIMP v2.8.

Is this .dds extension? Then where should I put it when installing?

post-497914-0-20882200-1431842054_thumb.jpg

post-497914-0-08412000-1431842093_thumb.jpg

@above

Excuse me, I have downloaded GIMP v2.8.

Is this .dds extension? Then where should I put it when installing?

http://www.ehow.com/how_8340559_install-dds-plugin-gimp.html

tl;dr install the .exe file into the gimp plugin folder

These steps worked for me (on my fresh install):

... omitted instructions...

First thanks for posting this.   it was the most complete tutorial on the subject that have have seen all day.

But i am still not able to make this work.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

What I have is everything installed as listed out in your steps.  breast, butt, and vagina all move when the female actor moves.  for example the vagina slightly separates and then closes again when the actor squats.  It would seem that things are ready to roll.  The vagina even moves a little during sex but it seems to move only in response to the actors motion in a similar fashion to how the breasts move.  But the vagina absolutely does NOT interact with the schlong.  That is where I'm stuck.  The schlong still clips out the stomach if it is big enough and the vagina lips stay closed during sex.

I have spent about 5 hours on this today bouncing from one mod/tutorial to the next, and I can't find answers so if anyone has them please help.  For example the readme that is included in the download from step 11 above specifically states that the vagina does not do anything yet.  it states that animations will be required but that none have been made yet.  that the vagina is just for testing.  Are the posted gifs of the thing working made with custom animations?  Should collisions be enough to get some effect.  any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,