[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

So here's my method of installing this whole thing and making it work... let me know if it needs tweaks.

Note: If you get the "raging vagina"/"flapping labia" problem, the best way to fix it in my opinion is to just put on a piece of chest armor and take it off. It works better than the HDT Object fix for me because it is a lot easier (doesn't require moving all the nistringextradata from the body to the head), it is more reliable with NPCs being HDT enabled, and it allows you to wear a piece of armor/clothing/whatever in the slot that the HDT Object takes up.

Body
Install the main file:
and its dependencies:
Optionally install "My Files 2.rar" (this is what I use) or the XMLs from Daiemonic.

Textures
You have four options...
Option 1: TexBlend
  • Install TexBlend
  • Get "texBlend PNG.rar
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" files from "texBlend PNG.rar" to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Color"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaNormal.png" file to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Normal"
  • Unpack the "UnpVaginaSpecular.png" file to "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/Library/Body and Feet/Specular"
  • Run TexBlend.exe from  "Data/CalienteTools/UNP Textures Blender/"
  • Select "Body and Feet" from the  "Set:" drop down box
  • Select "Color" from the "Type:" drop down box
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, select one of the "UnpVaginaColor#.png" options (I prefer UnpVaginaColor1.png)
  • Optionally click the "Preview" button on the right
  • Click the "Blend Images" button on the right
  • Once it's done, select "Normal" from the "Type:" drop down box
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, click "UnpVaginaNormal.png"
  • Once it's done, select "Specular" from the "Type:" drop down box
  • In the "5. Choose Texture Mod to Apply" tree area, click "UnpVaginaSpecular.png"
Option 2: GIMP or Photoshop - if you have these programs and want to use this method, you should be able to figure out how to combine two layers and export as a .dds. This isn't any better than using texblend. I work in photoshop fairly regularly but I still use the texblend method.
Option 3: Use the UN7B textures - this apparently doesn't cover the entire vagina mesh, so while it's a little better than not adding the vagina texture at all, if you're going through all this trouble to make an HDT vagina work, I'd highly recommend using texblend, gimp, or photoshop.
Option 4: Don't do anything - you can use this mod without making any texture changes if you wish, the vagina will just be a solid tan color.

Penis
Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets/SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml"

Dildo/Strapon
Install "SexLab_SOS-Strapon_1-1.zip" or "SexLab_SOS_DoubleDildo_1-1.zip"
Install "SexLab_SOS-Strapon-DoubleDildo_1-1_colision-data.zip"

Fingers
Get the hdtfingers.xml file
Do the process for adding nistringextradata* to "Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif, with the following exceptions:
  • First "Remove Branch" the NiStringExtraData in the NiNode
  • Select "NiStringsExtraData" instead of "NiStringExtraData" (note the plural)
  • Before adding data, set the "Num Strings" detail to 2
  • Right click the green circular arrows for Data's value, select "Array", then "Update"

s2a4agX.png

• Expand "Data" and add "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml" to the first and "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml"

yVFvYNc.png

• Follow other steps as normal

Dogs and wolves
  • Use nifskope to add NiStringExtraData to all the dog nifs you want to use in "Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog/dog(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"
  • Use nifskope to add NiStringExtraData to all the wolf nifs you want to use in "Data/Meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf/wolf(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"
Note, you will need meshes that contain genitals for wolves and dogs.

*Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif
Install NifSkope if you haven't already 
  • Open the nif referred to in the instructions (likely femalebody_0.nif or femalebody_1.nif)
  • Right click in the empty area in the "Block List" frame, select "Block" then "Insert"

eM9gvrN.png

• Go to "NiS..." and select "NiStringExtraData" (note, do NOT select NiStringsExtraData, that is for another section)

wyD07yN.png

• Click your new NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame

VVDkxzp.png

• In the "Block Details" frame, left click the bold letters "Txt" under Value for "Name" an enter "HDT Havok Path", then click OK

nTbAaJz.png

• Left click the "Txt" for "String Data" and enter the string referred to in the instructions, then click OK (likely Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)

Sir4C1V.png

• Right click your NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Copy Branch" (or use Ctrl+C)

uNqCN4L.png

• Right click the NiNode block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Paste Branch" (or use Ctrl+V) 

8cjX4g5.png

• Right click your NiStringExtraData block in the "Block List" frame, select "Block", then select "Remove Branch" (or use Ctrl+Del) 

WlZVWQb.png

• Expand the NiNode tree in the "Block List" frame and move your NiStringExtraData up to position 2 with Ctrl+Up 

yF68IyQ.png

• Do a File -> "Save As" and replace the existing file... nifskope doesn't have a regular "Save" action

doR6C34.png

45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87w

i cant do the

Can someone re-upload the instruction .png files. They do not show and I cant do the nif steps

Hi, I am using Mod Organizer and I am having some problems.

So far hands when masturbating works, but no collision at all with SOS. I have added the Nif data to pretty much everything, so my guess is that there is an issue with MO that's causing this.

Anyone know of a fix or workaround? All HDT except collision between actors work.

*edit* 
Before you ask, yes I have read just about everything in this topic. Moving it to the Skryim\Data folder didn't work. 
If I did miss a miracle solution somewhere, sorry and thanks!

I'm not gettin gapey vagina, I'm gettin like a daggery trench flyin off away from the bod like HDT hair sometimes does.  Only when stuff starts, its fine when no act is on.  Installed latest everythign and myfiles3 and did the links in nifscope for everything.  Also wolfs got no thing allofa sudden only sheath when they go for it.

I'm not gettin gapey vagina, I'm gettin like a daggery trench flyin off away from the bod like HDT hair sometimes does.  Only when stuff starts, its fine when no act is on.  Installed latest everythign and myfiles3 and did the links in nifscope for everything.  Also wolfs got no thing allofa sudden only sheath when they go for it.

Is your skyrim's framerate 60 or higher?if so,that's your problem

Re-register creatures in Creature Framework and make sure its up to date,its a common problem in older versions

Works flawlessly for me! And with a few tweaks you can make this work with FloppySOS, just delete the nitristringdata and attach a nitristringsextradata with the original xml path and hdtm.xml as data. I did this to FloppyBalls.nif. Of course you still have to do the penis setup from Asrienda's post.

Is your skyrim's framerate 60 or higher?if so,that's your problem

Re-register creatures in Creature Framework and make sure its up to date,its a common problem in older versions

Always had 50 - 60 FPS or higher sometimes (tho lower a lot in cities) an nothing had issue except vag even on that old CBBE vag bod that nvr finished getting made fully tho Daemonic made it work HDT.  Dagger vag happens even if alllllll other HDT stuff works totally fine, including hair which i kno can get flyaway too, so IDK abt our fps being the reason, since Id think other stuff should stretch too if that was it, an we get a lot of low fps an it d/n go away then.  Had got stretchy butt from KS HDT hair hittin it, so switched 2 other hdt hair even tho i like KS, and that was not prob w/vag either.  Got latest SKSE and XPMSE and xmls an ran FNIS again an again.  Also now getting no collision tho had it b4 :(   Guess gotta go over it all agin.  Actually something sez SKSE script mismatch so mebbe it is there, tho I put scripts in 2x to be sure they were new.  SKSE always causes probs where I install it but something d/n work.  :(((   Thanks 4 help tho.

Hardly. When the deformation in the UUNP body is fixed, then it MIGHT be outdated, except not, as the associated xml is actually the uunp standard.

Think before you post.

the only people having problems with the UUNP body either

1: don't have it installed right

2: are trying to game on a toaster

3: are pushing too much for the game engine to handle

I have never had an issue with the UUNP body - no deformation here

the mod is outdated because it's not updated actively anymore and UUNP does everything this one does and it's still updated

think before YOU post

Tried dat body.  Was deforrrrmed in the butt and I d/n like the proportions as much as this one, tho it was still nice.  Tho I c/n get the vag to move in any of these bods so far, so I might just go back to an older 7BO HDT.

That's strange. I installed it last and everything worked out of the box. I think you can replace the body with one from UUNP, but haven't tried it.

giant HDT support would be nice too

I try to do

cool, although i should have mentioned lurkers as well, they use the same animations as the giants, so whatever you do to giants should also work for lurkers >.>

I did for the Giants. I will test and upload.