[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Help Request:

I use UUNP Special body, XPMSE v3.82, FNIS 6.2, SKSE 1.73, SL v1.60 hotFix2 and MNN v9.3

I tried re-install HDT Creatures v1.1 but still they do not work HDT collisions between vagina and Chaurus :-/

with all other creatures HDT collisions work fine on the vagina, only with Chaurus collisions not work..! I do not understand why? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Help Request:

I use UUNP Special body, XPMSE v3.82, FNIS 6.2, SKSE 1.73, SL v1.60 hotFix2 and MNN v9.3

I tried re-install HDT Creatures v1.1 but still they do not work HDT collisions between vagina and Chaurus :-/

with all other creatures HDT collisions work fine on the vagina, only with Chaurus collisions not work..! I do not understand why? :(

1. Install SKSE + Fnis + Fnis creature, new version no problem.

2. Install Sexlab Framework 1.61b, then sexlab creature

3. Install MNC v9.3.

4. Install All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2.

5. Extract HDT Creature v1.1 into folder All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2, Replace if ask. (I used MO, maybe you should used its)

6. Run FNIS Generator... Done

• 3 weeks later...

Tips to get this working?! I use UN7B, ive followed Asrienda's instructions nearly word for word how ever the vagina doesn't move at all when i look inside the females body i can see the inner vaginas textures so it think thats all set its just that the vagina doesn't open or move at all during sex animations. Any help much appreciated!

Tips to get this working?! I use UN7B, ive followed Asrienda's instructions nearly word for word how ever the vagina doesn't move at all when i look inside the females body i can see the inner vaginas textures so it think thats all set its just that the vagina doesn't open or move at all during sex animations. Any help much appreciated!

Your better off either using Bodyslide or All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy.

These two mods have pretty much made this mod obsolete. 

Bodyslide: uses the same mesh, textures and xmls but you can also make the body shape the way you want.

Comes with the xmls linked to the nifs, (make sure to also build the hands and feet).

You will need to use the TexBlend that comes with Bodyslide to apply the vagina texture to the body texture you use.

AIO: uses the same mesh and xmls, has some preset bodies (UN7B might be one of them).

Xmls are linked.

Also has different xml made by bazinga (and maybe better than my xmls).

Body textures already have the vagina textures included (though your body texture may not be included). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stevierage's HDT body (vagina 1.43b) build with Unified Bodyslide v2.5 (all bounce effect and HDT collision on vagina, hands, fingers, breast, butt and belly)

attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00016.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-20_00026.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00003.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00006.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00017.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00011.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00013.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00015.jpg attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00018.jpg

Probably a stupid question, but here goes:

Can the girl above be made into a follower by using ECE or CK & downloaded by others, or does it HAVE to stay with you, given all of the files that had to be tweaked?

• 2 weeks later...

Will creature got their own HDT Vagina and Breast (could be sort by random generated gender tags, in NMC they have gender tags support for creature now) in the future? Would love to see wildlife have actaul gender rather then all those vanillia non-gendered creature.

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpg

As shown here the vagina doesn't open and the texture doesn't work for it. Tried following the tutorial you linked but that didn't do a thing for a single female character as the vag looks bland still and incomplete. So the texture isn't working and the vagina is not animated. What to do?

Sry for the late reply.

Your best using AIO or BS, i'll refer you to this post.

As i said in that post, i don't update/support this mod anymore so it's kinda obsolete.

(think i'll add obsolete to the main title). 

What?..obsolete?...in all honesty i thought yours was the best one out there with functionality and everything ,absolutely mean no offense to the other mod makers for this by no means and i apologise if i did.Wow...thats a bummer man :(,i still think your work is some of the best ive seen.Good luck to you Stevierage!.

Guest Momber

Your best using AIO or BS, i'll refer you to this post.

I'm sorry, but that's just not good enough.

Why? Because both those mods require bodyslide.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...