Skyrim Modding Guide

Looks like a pretty comprehensive guide you have here...shame I couldn't have found it sooner. I'm currently struggling with an issue described here, and had decided I was going to try to narrow down the issue by gradually removing mods from a copy of the save with a bug, running a script clean in between where needed. Still might do so if needed, but I also decided in researching this it's time I actually learned how to evaluate the overall state of my game and fix issues with TESVEdit, make revisions with LOOT, merges, etc. 

I'm going to start following your guide by switching from NMM to MO. I might not be able to fix all problems or repair all damage that I've made up until now, but...well, first (and current) playthrough, 2 years in the making, 653 hours on record, I've got to at least see it through to a proper end. I'll be back if I have any questions along the way, if that's cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2015 at 1:47 AM, Sacremas said:

Update: Removing SFO and Verdant led to a marked FPS increase with Tamriel Reloaded, and I still get grass and shrubbery, just not to the degree with Verdant, and it plainly just looks better. As such I only recommend you use Tamriel Reloaded alone, and no other landscape mods.

Here's my SKyrim.ini [Grass] Section;

I thought reducing iMinGrass and seting up types would hurt performance a lot but the opposite was actually true instead!

Other than these I'm also using Rustic Alchemy and Enchanting Tables, Rustic Cooking Station, Rustic Clutter Collections (includes Silverware etc), Rustic Potions and Poisons (don't use if you use Radiant Potions and Poisons!) and Rustic Windows, as well as Ren's HD Shrines. Make sure Enhanced Lights and FX and Climates of Tamriel or any other weather/lighting mod always overwrite all your textures!

Note that while all texture mods can be removed at any time, when you load up the game again do not use Continue, use Load Game, as COntinue will crash your game then! This is only the first time you've loaded up with your new textures, after that feel free to use Continue.

Here's a video of Tamriel Reloaded in action if you're still undecided;

Hey Sacremas,sorry for digging out this old vid,but it got me guesing,WHAT makes this gameplay look like it's skipping instead of playing smooth,

i can see these skips like every sec. here

asking because i got this issue too,even with 60 fps they are there and i consider game unplayable,is it ENB or some other mods doing this?

had that annoying thing with FO4 but solved somehow,now trying out Skyrim and the same thing happening:(:)

• 2 months later...

Hey Sacremas, I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you put into this guide.  I broke Skyrim four times trying to fumble my way through getting SL and its supported mods up and running, so finding a comprehensive guide to NOT break it again was awesome.  I had no idea that most of the items in your first few posts were even necessary because they aren't referenced in any of the mods themselves.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated  :)

• 1 month later...

I need help.
I did everything, install mods, animations and nothing works yet.
I always find myself with the message "Otdated or missing" SexlabUtil "SKSE detected.
And when I want to start the animation, I have the message Sexlabs Solutions Warning Code 1000.
I have done several times FNIS, but nothing works. The only time it worked, I found my character in the sky with the pnj and noises but they did not move.
I'm starting to despair, it's been two days since I'm after that.

Hey, I was wondering if I could get a hand, I'm getting a CTD issue on the open map (so wandering around outside of dungeons, cities, etc). I use TES5Edit, LOOT, and NMM, and I don't know what's causing it. (I was thinking it's Provisional Courier Service, but when I deactivated that it still had the CTD issue)

If anyone is willing to look over my load order, this is it:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=0
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
ksnpcoverhaul.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
AncientDraugr.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
VFWC.esp=1
_Patch - Normal Faces - VFWC.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1
BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp=0
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=0
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
Ambriel.esp=1
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
Hateful Wenches.esp=1
Provincial Courier Service.esp=1
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp=1
The Huntsman.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp=1
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
SVS LadyTemplar.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Margery Follower.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp=1
FaceMasksforNPC.esp=1
HoodsAndCirclets.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
FaceMasksOfSkyrim_IdentityConceal.esp=1
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp=1
GKRedguard.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Random-.esp=1
Forgotten Wenches.esp=1
Judgment Wenches.esp=1
Judgment Wenches -automatons dolls replacer-.esp=1
FionaOutfit.esp=1
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp=1
GKFollowers2.esp=1
Backshields.esp=1
Minerva.esp=1
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp=1
Spears.esp=1
TSC-Immersive Weapons.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
Frida.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2018 at 3:29 AM, hana120 said:

I need help.
I always find myself with the message "Otdated or missing" SexlabUtil "SKSE detected.
And when I want to start the animation, I have the message Sexlabs Solutions Warning Code 1000.
I have done several times FNIS, but nothing works. The only time it worked, I found my character in the sky with the pnj and noises but they did not move.

To make it easier, start off just installing SL and its requirements and make sure that is up and running before you go adding addons to it

8 hours ago, Yzzik said:

Hey. Guys, help set up a game without departures. How to install all this correctly?

You are going to have to be a lot more specific than that. When I set up a new install (which I'm doing currently, using my own guide after having been away for over a year) I usually estimate a week from finished Steam download to a modded out stable game the way I want it, and STILL estimate that the first two or three characters will just have to be canned after 10-20 hours of play because of something I overlooked and I'd have to start over again. If you are not willing to take that type of time, and playtest and figure things out for yourself... I can't really help you. There is a very specific reason this guide doesn't give a STEP-type guide for precise things to install, it just teaches you how to figure those things out of yourself, in the "teach a man to fish" manner.

Or, y'know, use STEP. Drop things that you think will be very demanding (mainly things that run constant scripts or effects really as long as you're not running this on a calculator) if you want to use sex mods with it, especially if you want to run mods that deal with NPCs approaching the player or initiating sex rather than the other way around (these mods are generally ten times as tricky easily as the player-initiated stuff, if I use approach mods I vastly decrease my load order from when I'm using say just Sexlab and Amorous Adventures and maybe a seduction dialogue mod). Install guides for Sexlab itself can be found in the threads just above this one. This is more a guide on learning how to mod and to troubleshoot issues, not an instruction manual on setting up your game.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, hana120 said:

I need help.

this is too vague to really tackle without more info.  This guide is more to get the game stable with as many mods as you want to try to get in there.  Sexlab issues have a dedicated page so they can help you with specific mods.  Also make sure that all requirements are met as you start stacking mods, the list of required files really adds up fast.  It is highly suggested throughout this guide to get a stable game running before even trying to add sexlab files, as they add a lot of scripts and stress the engine limitations.   If you do provide a little more info I am sure people here can try to help.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Sacremas said:

You are going to have to be a lot more specific than that. When I set up a new install (which I'm doing currently, using my own guide after having been away for over a year) I usually estimate a week from finished Steam download to a modded out stable game the way I want it, and STILL estimate that the first two or three characters will just have to be canned after 10-20 hours of play because of something I overlooked and I'd have to start over again. If you are not willing to take that type of time, and playtest and figure things out for yourself... I can't really help you. There is a very specific reason this guide doesn't give a STEP-type guide for precise things to install, it just teaches you how to figure those things out of yourself, in the "teach a man to fish" manner.

Or, y'know, use STEP. Drop things that you think will be very demanding (mainly things that run constant scripts or effects really as long as you're not running this on a calculator) if you want to use sex mods with it, especially if you want to run mods that deal with NPCs approaching the player or initiating sex rather than the other way around (these mods are generally ten times as tricky easily as the player-initiated stuff, if I use approach mods I vastly decrease my load order from when I'm using say just Sexlab and Amorous Adventures and maybe a seduction dialogue mod). Install guides for Sexlab itself can be found in the threads just above this one. This is more a guide on learning how to mod and to troubleshoot issues, not an instruction manual on setting up your game.

Good to see you are still in the game Sacremas.  Have recently installed original game as I missed too many of my favorite mods in SE. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2019 at 6:41 AM, majestydx8 said:

i don't know what to download.i have skyrim 5 special editon.but when in install them with nexus mod organizer and try to play nothing happens.

and I also downloaded The elder scrolls 5 Skyrim:Legendery Edtion.will mods work on them??

if using special edition you will need to use MO2 which is a little buggy.  You will also need to use SE versions of mods as not all oldrim mods will work.  Oldrim works great with the standard MO and most of this guide will work perfectly with that.  I highly suggest you start at the beginning for some of the early tutorials on getting everything to work.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I need help with a Papyrus script.

I'm trying to edit a script of a mod that adds an ActiveMagicEffect to an NPC whenever a specific item is added to its inventory. It does so by using Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef().

It needs this effect's OnUpdate event to do some calculations and whatnot.

But if I change cells with my character all active effects get removed from said NPC so the script does no longer fire the OnUpdate event. If I re-enter the cell I can't re-add the magic effect as I have no way to pass that specific NPC to the script without walking over to it and pressing a button.

Either I need a function to re-add the magic effect to all NPCs that used to have them without me having to have them under my crosshair or have them not lose the effect in the first place.

Is that possible?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, l0v375 l48 said:

can I use skyrim and special edition mods together?

Maybe, it depends on the mod, and if their requirements are special edition converted or compatible.  Depending on your mod manager you could just try on a disposable save if it works great if not then delete and uninstall the mod.  You are better off getting the correct special edition conversion or converting it yourself if you are confident enough to do so.

hello friends, i have a problem with my game it ctd 5 min into the game i can't figure out why to my knowledge the animations are fine and game is clean and load order should be OK it happens in exteriors.

this my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 16 10     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 17 11     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 22 16     SkyUI.esp
 23 17     12FemaleBrows.esp
 24 18     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 25 19     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 26 1a     Bijin NPCs.esp
 27 1b     Bijin Wives.esp
 28 1c     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
           dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
 29 1d     imp_helm_legend.esp
 30 1e     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 31 1f     3DNPC.esp
 32 20     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 33 21     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 34 22     Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
 35 23     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 36 24     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 37 25     PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
 38 26     OBIS.esp
 39 27     Run For Your Lives.esp
 40 28     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 41 29     Real Clouds.esp
 42 2a     SkyHUD.esp
 43 2b     More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
           nomorebluerocks.esp
           No More Glowing Edges.esp
 44 2c     KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
 45 2d     Footprints.esp
 46 2e     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 47 2f     PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
 48 30     SexLabDefeat.esp
 49 31     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 50 32     MeridaHair.esp
 51 33     GagSFX.esp
 52 34     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 53 35     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 54 36     VFWC.esp
 55 37     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 56 38     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 57 39     UltimateCombat.esp
 58 3a     VioLens.esp
 59 3b     Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
 60 3c     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
 61 3d     XPMSE.esp
 62 3e     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 63 3f     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 64 40     SLAnimLoader.esp
 65 41     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 66 42     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 67 43     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 68 44     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 69 45     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 70 46     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
           Grass_On_Steroids_SFO.esp
 71 47     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

few things to note i did batch build every thing, no fnis warning and about 8k animations, skeleton is not overwritten, smim patch for noble skyrim soo should not be a problem and i really don't get it i would appreciate help and try to give a good explanation as im kinda new.

Papyrus.0.log

CTD can come from a lot of things, even loose textures that won't show up in the LO at all (most common example are poster or picture replacers that are badly made and don't fit the mesh of the original's frame), basically if your game is running AT ALL it's probably not something immediately apparent from your load order. I would get the assets Grey Cloud mentioned and see if that fixes it first, then try to yank out mods one by one until it stops happening, then when you determine which exact mod it is you figure out if you can fix that somehow. This is much easier in Mod Organizer, where you can copy your entire profile including save games into a new test profile that you can then use while yanking stuff out, then when you figure out what it is, delete that profile and just yank that one mod out of your regular profile instead.

For Skyrim SE, Textures are fine to reuse, while Meshes have to be converted, and plugins (ESP/ESM) have to be loaded into SSE's Creation Kit and saved there to convert it. SKSE mods would be much harder and to some degree would need to be redone likely depending on the mod.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this guide, I followed it and it is quite helpful :)

I'm just getting a technical problem with the Optimized INI files uGrids 5 that was stated I should use. When I'm using those files in the puzzle menu of MO2 and launch the game with SKSE, I just get a glimpse of the Skyrim main menu logo and then direct crash to desktop. I've tried uncheking all my mods except the official ones (DLC and HighResTexturePack) and it's the same issue.

When I'm using the base game Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini, the game is launching perfectly, that's why I'm suspecting there's an issue with those optimized INI files.

I'm sorry if I haved missed an info in the tutorial that regards this issue buit I haven't found anything nor here nor in the RealVision ENB Forum on the Nexus.

Skyrim.ini file I'm trying to use :

Spoiler

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH
uGridsToLoad=5                                       ; <--- change to what you desire. use only odd numbers. highly recommended: Stable uGridsToLoad Mod (SKSE Plugin).       
sIntroSequence=DISABLED.BIK                          ; <--- disables the intro sequence for a faster startup.
bRunHighLevelProcess=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1
bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=1 
uStaticNeverFade=1
bUseHardDriveCache=0
fFlickeringLightDistance=8192                        ; <--- helps prevent lighting pop-in.
------
[BackgroundLoad]
bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
bBackgroundCellLoads=1
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1
------
[Display]
fDefaultWorldFOV=80                                 ; <--- 75 (Standard) and for 16:10, 80 and higher for 16:9 monitors. higher FOV - performance impact.                      
fDefault1stPersonFOV=80
fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.25                            ; <--- Transition time of sun-shadow movement
fSunUpdateThreshold=1.5                              ; <--- Time between sun-shadow movement
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=500.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3000.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=0                                   ; <--- Set to 1 if you don't use ENB.
fDecalLifetime=256.5000
iAdapter=0                                           ; <--- for smoothed camera movement, 0 fixes some mouse lags.
iPresentInterval=1                                   ; <--- must be set to 1 or enb's vsync will not work.
bShadowsOnGrass=1
------
[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0
------
[Grass]
iGrassCellRadius=2
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bGrassPointLighting=1
b30GrassVS=0
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15                           ; <--- set it to 3 if you're not using SFO or other textures. unique grasses users set it to 8. for Tamriel Reloaded Grass - Plants set it to 15.
iMinGrassSize=75                                    ; <--- lower values - denser Grass but greater impact on performance, Grass on Steroids user set it to 75 for best look, 120 for best performance.
------
[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
------
[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
f1PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7
f3PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7
------
[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000                  ; <--- allows arrow to hit objects as far as the appear to fly.
------
[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6                                 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0
------
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=0
bReflectLODTrees=1
------ 
[Trees]
bForceFullDetail=1
------
[TerrainManager]
bKeepLowDetailTerrain=0
------
[Controls]
bMouseAcceleration=0
------
[SaveGame]
bAllowProfileTransfer=1
bUseSaveGameHistory=1
------
[Decals]
bDecalMultithreaded=1
bForceAllDecals=1
------
[Interface]
bShowTutorials=0
fBookOpenTime=700.0000
------
[MapMenu]
sMapCloudNIF=0
bWorldMapNoSkyDepthBlur=1
fWorldMapNearDepthBlurScale=0
fWorldMapDepthBlurScale=0
fWorldMapMaximumDepthBlur=0
fMapWorldYawRange=3600.0000
fMapWorldMaxHeight=130000.0000
fMapWorldMinHeight=5000.0000
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=384

SkyrimPrefs.ini I'm trying to use

Spoiler

[General]
fBrightLightColorB=1.0000
fBrightLightColorG=1.0000
fBrightLightColorR=1.0000
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
fDefaultFOV=80                               ; <--- 75 (Standard) and for 16:10, 80 and higher for 16:9 monitors. higher FOV - performance impact.
------
[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
iRadialBlurLevel=1
------
[Display]
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
fInteriorShadowDistance=3500.0000
fShadowDistance=4000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024
iShadowSplitCount=2
iMaxAnisotropy=1                            ; <--- Set to 16 if you don't use ENB.
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
iTexMipMapMinimum=4
iTexMipMapSkip=0
fGamma=1.2400                                ; <--- Change if your ENB preset wants a different value (RealVision ENB).
iShadowFilter=4
fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
fDecalLODFadeEnd=0.2100
fDecalLODFadeStart=0.3100
iActorShadowCountInt=6
iActorShadowCountExt=6
fSpecularLODStartFade=1000
fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
fLightLODStartFade=2500
bTransparencyMultisampling=0                 ; <--- Set to 1 if you don't use ENB or EnableTransparencyAA in enblocal.
iWaterMultiSamples=0
iMultiSample=1
iShadowMode=4
bTreesReceiveShadows=1                        :<--- enables shadow rendering on trees (minimal performance impact).
bDrawLandShadows=1                            ;<--- enables shadow rendering on land  (minimal performance impact).
bDrawShadows=1                                ;<--- enables shadow rendering (minimal performance impact).
bDeferredShadows=1
bFull Screen=1
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=9999999.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=9999999.0000
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=100000
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
bMainZPrepass=0
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060S"           ;<-- change to your card.
bFXAAEnabled=0
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fShadowBiasScale=0.45
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1                     ; <--- Set to 0 if you don't use ENB.
iScreenShotIndex=0
iAdapter=0
iPresentInterval=1                            ; <--- must be set to 1 or enb's vsync will not work.
bShadowsOnGrass=1
------
[Grass]
b30GrassVS=0
fGrassStartFadeDistance=9000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=9000.0000          ; <--- Can be set up to 20000 but probably not worth it.
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=400.0000
------
[MAIN]
bGamepadEnable=1
bCrosshairEnabled=1
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
bSaveOnPause=1
bSaveOnTravel=1
bSaveOnWait=1
bSaveOnRest=1
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
------
[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=4                                  ; <--- Change to your preferred game difficulty. 0 (Novice), 1 (Apprentice), 2 (Adept), 3 (Expert), 4 (Master), 5 (Legendary)
------
[Interface]
bDialogueSubtitles=0
bGeneralSubtitles=0
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
bShowCompass=1
------
[Controls]
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0180
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bInvertYValues=0
bGamePadRumble=1
bMouseAcceleration=0                            ; <--- disable mouse acceleration.
bUseKinect=0
------
[Particles]
iMaxDesired=1750                                 ; <--- if you use the CoT Weather patch increase [Particles] to iMaxDesired=1750 for fog effects.
------
[SaveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=10.0000
------
[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID7=0
fVal6=1.0000
uID6=0
fVal5=1.0000
uID5=0
fVal4=1.0000
uID4=0
fVal3=1.0000
uID3=94881
fVal2=0.4000
uID2=466532
fVal1=1.0000
uID1=554685
fVal0=0.8000
uID0=1007612
------
[Clouds]
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000
------
[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=75000.0000
fBlockMaximumDistance=250000.0000
fBlockLevel1Distance=70000.0000
fBlockLevel0Distance=35000.0000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000
bShowLODInEditor=0
------
[NavMesh]
fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
fEdgeThickness=10.0000
fPointSize=2.5000
------
[Trees]
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20
------
[Decals]
uMaxDecals=1000
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60
bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1
------
[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15
fLODFadeOutMultItems=15
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
------
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
bShowAllResolutions=1
uLastAspectRatio=3
------
[BlurShader]
bUseBlurShader=1
------
[BlurShaderHDR]
bDoHighDynamicRange=1
------
[Water]
iWaterReflectHeight=1024                         ; <--- change Height and Width to 1024 for higher Water Reflection Resolution. (performance impact).
iWaterReflectWidth=512
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterDepth=1

Skyrim.ini file that loads the game successfully :

Spoiler

[General]
sLanguage=FRENCH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=384
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

SkyrimPrefs.ini file that loads the game successfully :

Spoiler

[Display]
iMultiSample=16
iWaterMultisamples=4
iMaxAnisotropy=16
iTexMipMapSkip=0
iTexMipMapMinimum=4
fDecalLOD1=500.0000
fDecalLOD2=1000.0000
iActorShadowCountInt=6
iActorShadowCountExt=6
fSpecularLODStartFade=2000.0000
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fShadowBiasScale=0.15
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
bFXAAEnabled=0
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=9999999.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=9999999.0000
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=9999999.0000
fShadowDistance=8000.0000
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25

[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15.0000
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15.0000
fLODFadeOutMultItems=15.0000

[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=75000.0000
fBlockMaximumDistance=250000.0000
fBlockLevel1Distance=70000.0000
fBlockLevel0Distance=35000.0000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000

[Grass]
b30GrassVS=1
fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000.0000

[Imagespace]
iRadialBlurLevel=2

[Water]
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODTrees=1
bReflectSky=1

[BlurShaderHDR]
bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[Decals]
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
uMaxDecals=1000
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=60

My LOOT-sorted Load Order if needed

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Falskaar.esm
  8  8     Campfire.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     Amputator.esm
 11  b     ApachiiHair.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 13  d     SexLab.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 17 11     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 18 12     CreatureFramework.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 20 14     DeviousFramework.esm
 21 15     EFFCore.esm
 22 16     ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
 23 17     hdtHighHeel.esm
 24 18     Heels Sound.esm
 25 19     OSA.esm
 26 1a     paradise_halls.esm
 27 1b     RaceCompatibility.esm
 28 1c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 29 1d     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 30 1e     WhiterunBrothel.esm
 31 1f     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 32 20     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 33 21     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 34 22     Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 35 23     COR_AllRace.esp
 36 24     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 37 25     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 38 26     ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
 39 27     ETaC - Complete.esp
 40 28     WhiterunBrothel.esp
 41 29     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 42 2a     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 43 2b     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 44 2c     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 45 2d     SoS - The Wilds.esp
 46 2e     SoS - Civilization.esp
 47 2f     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 48 30     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 49 31     SoS - The Dungeons.esp
 50 32     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 51 33     SimplyKnock.esp
 52 34     SL Survival.esp
 53 35     spellnighteye.esp
 54 36     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 55 37     Morskom.esp
 56 38     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 57 39     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 58 3a     ETaC - Complete Morskom Patch.esp
 59 3b     Devious Lore.esp
 60 3c     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 61 3d     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
 62 3e     Abundant Enchantments.esp
 63 3f     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 64 40     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 65 41     Deadly Creatures DLC.esp
 66 42     EFFDialogue.esp
 67 43     ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp
 68 44     Immersive Wenches.esp
 69 45     SimpleSlavery.esp
 70 46     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 71 47     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 72 48     Frostfall.esp
 73 49     DeviousFollowers.esp
 74 4a     METraining & Auctions.esp
 75 4b     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 76 4c     FoxClub.esp
 77 4d     PonyTailClub.esp
 78 4e     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 79 4f     HouseOfBurden.esp
 80 50     BanneredMareExtension.esp
 81 51     Immersive Weapons.esp
 82 52     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 83 53     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 84 54     SkyUI.esp
 85 55     TimingIsEverything.esp
 86 56     SOS - Shop.esp
 87 57     Prison.esp
 88 58     Club Riften.esp
 89 59     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 90 5a     Vampirelordroyal.esp
 91 5b     doggyAutoFuck_huan.esp
 92 5c     Maria.esp
 93 5d     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 94 5e     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
 95 5f     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 96 60     ACE BYOG.esp
 97 61     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 98 62     Balrog Wings.esp
 99 63     SBF All In One + DLC.esp
100 64     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
101 65     BodySlotsMCM.esp
102 66     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
103 67     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
104 68     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
105 69     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
106 6a     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
107 6b     Convenient Horses.esp
108 6c     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
109 6d     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
110 6e     Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
111 6f     SeeEnchs.esp
112 70     DeadlyDragons.esp
113 71     DF-EFF-Patch.esp
           ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp
           ETaC - Complete RSC Patch.esp
114 72     Extended UI.esp
115 73     FISS.esp
116 74     FNIS.esp
117 75     FNISspells.esp
118 76     Footprints.esp
119 77     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
120 78     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
121 79     Luxury Collection.esp
122 7a     Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
123 7b     iHUD.esp
124 7c     Immersive Wenches Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
125 7d     LookCloser.esp
126 7e     SOS - MS Addon.esp
127 7f     Males of Skyrim.esp
128 80     MariaQuickStart.esp
129 81     MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
130 82     My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
131 83     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
132 84     pahe-tdf-patch.esp
133 85     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
134 86     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
135 87     Purewaters.esp
136 88     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
137 89     RaceMenu.esp
138 8a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
139 8b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
140 8c     RLO - Effects.esp
141 8d     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
142 8e     SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp
143 8f     SexLabDefeat.esp
144 90     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
145 91     SkyTweak.esp
146 92     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
147 93     SLAnimLoader.esp
148 94     Slaverun Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
149 95     SlaveTats.esp
150 96     SLSO.esp
151 97     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
152 98     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
153 99     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
154 9a     submissivelola.esp
155 9b     The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
156 9c     UIExtensions.esp
157 9d     UWEC.esp
158 9e     VL No AoE Drain.esp
159 9f     Requiem.esp
160 a0     Better Vampires.esp
161 a1     BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp
162 a2     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
163 a3     Requiem - Better Vampires Patch.esp
164 a4     Requiem - Restored Rewarding Sounds.esp
165 a5     Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp
166 a6     Requiem - Vanilla Dragonborn DLC.esp
167 a7     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
168 a8     ccas_starts.esp
169 a9     ELFXEnhancer.esp
170 aa     TES5Merged.esp
171 ab     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

PS : I've got a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060S and a Inter Core I5-9400F so I think it's not a hardware issue, but mostly a configuiration issue