I'm excited to try this out when I get home tonight. I downloaded Succubus Heart from here yesterday and tried it out for a bit (and like it so far). I actually went to that mod's forum and wrote "wouldn't it be cool if the Drain was illustrated somehow like the victim becoming more pale or looking more like a Draugr". Then I clicked on the "Life Drain" tag on his mod's page and found your mod and you have already implemented the visual aspect of Drain. I hope you will continue to develop this aspect (maybe make it more gradual or have it happen in stages over time). 

This reminds me of the old sci-fi film "Lifeforce". All throughout the film the main male character deteriorated from his "relationship" with the beautiful female "space vampire" but he was so enthralled with her he couldn't stay away. 

I like the whole idea of Life Drain not killing the prey, but instead enthralling them (sexually or just control-wise).

A problem arises with using the "drain to draugr" on general NPC's, or not-unique actors. Say you use it on a bandit, well every bandit that used that base model is now.... well, a draugr. Well, in my case it was a Vampire, so all of... say, Nord Tier 2 boss Vampires were draugr after draining one of them.

One solution would be to not allow the drain to draugr to work unless it was a unique actor.

Or you can use quest aliases. Highlight each "drain to draugr" victim as a certain alias (need a certain number of them and rotate them around) so only that particular NPC is turned to a draugr, and not  every NPC that shares its base character.
Of course, you turn the alias to a draugr, not the NPC itself. Remove the alias, and modifications to the NPC are removed.

Anyhow, possible?
I would try to do it myself, but my CK really doesn't like your scripts in particular. Wont let me compile them.

I've been playing with this mod for a while now and I guess I hadn't rested my character in a long time. I just rested her, and when she woke up she had huge breasts (only with clothes on)! I chose cbbe slim body style so I don't want her to have such huge breasts. Somehow I had selected the breast size increase in this mod and saw nothing happening. Then it all hit at once (after sleeping). I thought the opposite was supposed to happen...orgasms slightly increase breast size and then they return to normal upon sleeping.

Please help me return my poor succubus' breasts to original size (in clothes and armor).

A problem arises with using the "drain to draugr" on general NPC's, or not-unique actors. Say you use it on a bandit, well every bandit that used that base model is now.... well, a draugr. Well, in my case it was a Vampire, so all of... say, Nord Tier 2 boss Vampires were draugr after draining one of them.

One solution would be to not allow the drain to draugr to work unless it was a unique actor.

Or you can use quest aliases. Highlight each "drain to draugr" victim as a certain alias (need a certain number of them and rotate them around) so only that particular NPC is turned to a draugr, and not  every NPC that shares its base character.

Of course, you turn the alias to a draugr, not the NPC itself. Remove the alias, and modifications to the NPC are removed.

Anyhow, possible?

I would try to do it myself, but my CK really doesn't like your scripts in particular. Wont let me compile them.

Lol best bug 2015... Yeah I will have to resolve that somehow but it's probably going to have to be the boring option of just not turning non uniques in to draugr... The weird thing is that I'm mot modifying the base but I guess they are all dumped in the same memory.

One of my favs and thank you for the modding documents. Imgoing to see what i can come up with myself lol stay brutal and thanks for an amazing mod. :)

Thank you! Hope you come up with something nice ^^

I've been playing with this mod for a while now and I guess I hadn't rested my character in a long time. I just rested her, and when she woke up she had huge breasts (only with clothes on)! I chose cbbe slim body style so I don't want her to have such huge breasts. Somehow I had selected the breast size increase in this mod and saw nothing happening. Then it all hit at once (after sleeping). I thought the opposite was supposed to happen...orgasms slightly increase breast size and then they return to normal upon sleeping.

Please help me return my poor succubus' breasts to original size (in clothes and armor).

Some armor works by replacing the whole upper body so it's probably the clothing that has a fixed size. If you want them to shrink just sleep a few times 3-4 and they will be normal again.

Some armor works by replacing the whole upper body so it's probably the clothing that has a fixed size. If you want them to shrink just sleep a few times 3-4 and they will be normal again.

Ok, I'll try that tonight when I get home. It is the same armor (actually any of the armor, robes, or regular clothes) that she's been wearing all game. When she slept and woke up (for the 1st time in many days...and many acts of sex) her breasts were enormous. I took the armor off her and her chest size looked normal. I put the same armor on again and back to huge torpedoes. I tried other armor/robes/clothes and still cartoonishly huge. I did try sleeping a few more times with no change.

I thought this was the opposite of what was supposed to happen...sex (orgasms) make the breast grow a bit and then when she sleeps they return to normal. In my character, she had lots of sex/orgasms and I saw no change in breast size. The she slept and gigantism.

Can we get a armor/clothes/robes "breast size reset"? Maybe I'll have to deactivate/reactivate the cbbe armor mods I'm using?

Any idea as to why when I try to change up something in the scripts, I am getting the "Missing SKI config base" nonsense?
Usually that bug shows up if I am missing SKSE or the default scripts are not... well, extracted in the proper paths. Why would I be getting this issue when trying to deal with this mod's scripts?

Either way, in case i forgot to say, this is a brilliant mod. :D

Some help on the whole using aliases to deal with one actor instead of its entire base model would be mthralling.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40369/?
Look into how they handle "Vampire Cows". This mod is horribly organized and named, but the main deal you are looking at is in quests "mvrodscript", magic effects "mvcthralls" and "mvcthralls2", look at the associated scripts and quest references.
Hope this helps!

Has anyone had trouble getting the drain to death on ending orgasm to work with Sexlab Framework 1.60 (Hotfix 1)?  I had the same problem getting the drain to trigger in 1.60 RC 2 and reverting back to 1.59 made it work again.  I hoped by the time the launch of 1.60 occurred that it would be fixed (thinking it was an issue with the framework) but now I'm thinking its some with how deadly drain triggers the event.  Any help would be appreciated, I would like to get this mod working again because I really love it.

SexLab 1.6X changed how orgasms work. Deadly Drain properly triggers on an orgasm event that does not occur as it occurred in 1.5X, causing it to malfunction.

Hoenheim said he is already working on the new version that is compatible with 1.6X, so just wait for the next version.

Any idea as to why when I try to change up something in the scripts, I am getting the "Missing SKI config base" nonsense?

Usually that bug shows up if I am missing SKSE or the default scripts are not... well, extracted in the proper paths. Why would I be getting this issue when trying to deal with this mod's scripts?

Either way, in case i forgot to say, this is a brilliant mod. :D

Some help on the whole using aliases to deal with one actor instead of its entire base model would be mthralling.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40369/?

Look into how they handle "Vampire Cows". This mod is horribly organized and named, but the main deal you are looking at is in quests "mvrodscript", magic effects "mvcthralls" and "mvcthralls2", look at the associated scripts and quest references.

Hope this helps!

I rushed the last version so I might actually have included broken source due to switching to MO. But that could also be missing dependencies, you need the SkyUI SDK and stuff.

Ah cool, yeah thanks for the resources, will look in to that, the way TES works is a bit special...

Has anyone had trouble getting the drain to death on ending orgasm to work with Sexlab Framework 1.60 (Hotfix 1)?  I had the same problem getting the drain to trigger in 1.60 RC 2 and reverting back to 1.59 made it work again.  I hoped by the time the launch of 1.60 occurred that it would be fixed (thinking it was an issue with the framework) but now I'm thinking its some with how deadly drain triggers the event.  Any help would be appreciated, I would like to get this mod working again because I really love it.

SexLab 1.6X changed how orgasms work. Deadly Drain properly triggers on an orgasm event that does not occur as it occurred in 1.5X, causing it to malfunction.

Hoenheim said he is already working on the new version that is compatible with 1.6X, so just wait for the next version.

Yes SL 1.6 is working on my end now just other parts are buggy. Fingers crossed this weekend might be the one I fix them and give you a well deserved update.

Yes SL 1.6 is working on my end now just other parts are buggy. Fingers crossed this weekend might be the one I fix them and give you a well deserved update.

Awesome! Thanks for all of the hard work, I'm looking forward to the update!  :D

i have a problem with sexlab defeat.For example when i surrender to 3 npc's and the rape starts,i decide to drain to death the first one.He did die but then the others fight me again and if i surrender again they just standing there and watching me..is there any solution to that?

Btw soz for my bad english

i have a problem with sexlab defeat.For example when i surrender to 3 npc's and the rape starts,i decide to drain to death the first one.He did die but then the others fight me again and if i surrender again they just standing there and watching me..is there any solution to that?

Sounds like a bug, if you are being fucked by multiple attackers and you drain them on orgasm they should all die. I will have to test that and fix it if that's the case. :)

Sounds like a bug, if you are being fucked by multiple attackers and you drain them on orgasm they should all die. I will have to test that and fix it if that's the case. :)

thx for the reply :-) I though i could just drain them to death one by one but after the first one i can't even surrender again they just standing there..

Pretty sure casperh23 is talking about the scenario where multiple attackers take turns, not having sex with your character simultaneous.

Defeat properly breaks when an attackers suddenly dies during the scene.

Pretty sure casperh23 is talking about the scenario where multiple attackers take turns, not having sex with your character simultaneous.

Defeat properly breaks when an attackers suddenly dies during the scene.

Yes i'm talking about this scenario,and i think somehow deadly drain breaks defeat coz after i use the option drain to death,defeat not working normally after that,and i have to load a save before i used drain to death.

You can use the Clean Up function in Defeat to fix that issue. You'll have to do it after each attacker though, before surrendering again. It's tedious, and not this mod's fault, since Defeat doesn't handle things very well when attackers get interrupted.

i tried it but didn't work  :-/

You can use the Clean Up function in Defeat to fix that issue. You'll have to do it after each attacker though, before surrendering again. It's tedious, and not this mod's fault, since Defeat doesn't handle things very well when attackers get interrupted.

i tried it but didn't work  :-/

when it happens to me I use the Debug Tool from sexlab. Enable debug mode for Sexlab give you two spells one for you and for the target use both to see if it help :)

Hello everyone! Sorry for spamming you with page updates all day (Re made the mods page)

Newest version is out with SL1.6 support and a few new cool things.

Version 1.5 is tested with the last Beta of Sexlab 1.6 as I haven't had time to upgrade. Hope everything works.

For fun I included the settings I usually play with under the features list so if someone is interested:

4TSSxOP.jpg

New features:

• Sexlab 1.6 support
  • Optional Extended draining stage
  • More physical draining
  • Cock Growing
  • Reset button for breast/cock.
  • New effects

The more RPGY mod to this haven't received that much love in a while now but we will see if I have something playable in a few weeks.

Hello everyone! Sorry for spamming you with page updates all day (Re made the mods page)

Newest version is out with SL1.6 support and a few new cool things.

Version 1.5 is tested with the last Beta of Sexlab 1.6 as I haven't had time to upgrade. Hope everything works.

For fun I included the settings I usually play with under the features list so if someone is interested:

4TSSxOP.jpg

New features:

• Sexlab 1.6 support
  • Optional Extended draining stage
  • More physical draining
  • Cock Growing
  • Reset button for breast/cock.
  • New effects

The more RPGY mod to this haven't received that much love in a while now but we will see if I have something playable in a few weeks.

Thanks for the your hard work and the Upddate(s) ;)