Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

Hey any chance you could make updated textures for CBBE fair skin complexion cant get the textures to blend and really wanna use that skin :/

It's already done, but I haven't uploaded it.  :angel:

Here it is, with installer and CBBE and UNP support:

DOWNLOAD ON MAINPAGE

Hey any chance you could make updated textures for CBBE fair skin complexion cant get the textures to blend and really wanna use that skin :/

attachicon.gifSoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0.7z

Oh wow Thank you i can fix that annoying seam now thank you for all the awesome mods you make by the way : )

Hi,

thanks for updated version! For which version are these textures though?

Fair Skin Textures UNP FOMod Installer

Diffuse Maps

-Shaved (Default)

-Unshaved

-Skinny/Flat

-None

Normal Maps

-Delicate Skin (Default)

-Delicate Skin Skinny

-Delicate Skin Flat

-None

Specular Maps

-Silky (Default)

-Sweaty Body v1.0

-Goose Bumps v1.0

-None

Subsurface Scattering

-Subsurface Textures (Default)

-Subsurface Disabler

-None

Optional Files

-Makeup Tweaks (Recommended)

-Freckle Textures

-Eyes

-Mouth

-Additional Brow Shapes

Optional Files don't matter and Diffuse Maps should be shaved. But what about the rest? I assume this is for Default options?

hello

thank you if possible with demonica texture (gloss)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/

Hey could i be a pain again and ask if you could make a texture for the CBBE version of this texture https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55761/? if you dont mind  :)

Hi again,

textures for UNP SFF in that FOMod installer contain mature skin patch instead of fair skin. ES works fine.

Thank you so much EvilReFlex, I'm using with Leyenda Skin and it looks awesome! 

LdWapVpJ.jpg

Any chance of a more "veiny" maps?

Hi Donegan! You're tweaking looks amazing! I have been kind of out of skyrim for a while and want to get back after seeing a really nice skin texture  (Leyenda) mod that actually caters to other races than humans and elves; for your good taste of orcs I offer a down low. 

Can I ask you for a brief step by step of what you did and the ingredients you loaded into texblend in order to get this result? Your reply or PM will be highly appreciated!

edit-- 

]ah nvm, it seems I have a better result installing from the download section rather than the installer version

>>>>NEW FAIR SKIN PATCH<<<<

Hi again,

textures for UNP SFF in that FOMod installer contain mature skin patch instead of fair skin. ES works fine.

Oooops.  :o

Fixed it:

DOWNLOAD ON MAINPAGE

Hi again,

Fixed it:

the Cbbe SFF version cotains Mature skin textures as well  :-/

Yep, the CBBE ones appear far too dark, but the UNP ones seem to be FSC ones and they work quite well with my Leyenda CBBE skin. A true SFC CBBE option would be appreciated though...and a CBBE FSC wet option would be icing of the cake :-)

Hi again,

Fixed it:

Yep, the CBBE ones appear far too dark, but the UNP ones seem to be FSC ones and they work quite well with my Leyenda CBBE skin. A true SFC CBBE option would be appreciated though...and a CBBE FSC wet option would be icing of the cake :-)

i might have to try Leyenda skin does the CBBE fair skin ES textures blend in well with your leyenda skin textures because i have a big seam when using fair skin textures its driveing me crazy  :-/

Hi again,

Fixed it:

i might have to try Leyenda skin does the CBBE fair skin ES textures blend in well with your leyenda skin textures because i have a big seam when using fair skin textures its driveing me crazy  :-/

Both CBBE texture types from the above download are too dark for bright skins like Leyenda, Pure Skin or FSC. You need to use the UNP ES or SfF textures, although you might use CBBE bodies. It's not perfect, but they fit better overall as the original FSC textures from here in combination with Leyenda.

Hi again,

Fixed it:

Both CBBE texture types from the above download are too dark for bright skins like Leyenda, Pure Skin or FSC. You need to use the UNP ES or SfF textures, although you might use CBBE bodies. It's not perfect, but they fit better overall as the original FSC textures from here in combination with Leyenda.

ok i give the unp textures a try i noticed the CBBE ES textures are a bit bright as well they really stick out when you zoom the cam out they don't look quite right i wish SFF reached out to more body textures that would be cool i give the unp ones a go now thank you for replying  :)

They are too bright indeed. Especially the part that attaches to belly. Schlong itself seems fine.

it really sucks i had to move to another texture because it was distracting me how much the texture stuck out wish there was something like the first horse penis that would use the texture your body was using or something

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm just having bad luck, but I swapped skin texture to FSC and downloaded the retexture to match to it, but for some reason there's still a really obvious seam. Is it just a CBBE thing, am I just unlucky, or is there maybe another issue? I'm not using any ENB, haven't tweaked anything with Imaginator, or messed with anything that should affect it.

Unless the Bodyslide would mess up something with the textures, but I doubt it.

If schlong is too dark then you should copy textures from equipable sclong. If it's too bright then there is not much you can do. It seems like there is less difference if you use 4k uncompressed FSC textures but those are 68mb each so you will run out of vram very fast.

I opted for SG Textures. I blended it with UUNP TexBlend for extra parts and use it on UUNP body. There is practically no seam in any condition.