Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

Oh cool, will try it out ASAP.

DL file says SoS_Mature_V12_Textures_Renewal_v2.0.7z but latest version of Mature Skin is 2.13. ChangeLog states:

New V2.13 uploaded

• Small changes to the shape of the lips (diffuse map and tint mask)
  • Fixed that "mature" and "mature blemish" version were the same
  • New ribcage on the normal maps
  • Reduced the intensity of the folds on the belly on the normal maps
  • Added some details to the body diffuse maps and made the mature versions a tiny little bit more mature

so does it still play nice with 2.13? Anyway, which version is this made for? In Mature Skin FOMod installer there is bunch of options.

1. Texture Quality: High or Medium (4k/2k?).

2. Body Type: UNP, UNPB, 7base, CBBE, CBBE slim or Vanilla.

3. Face age: Young (blemish), Young, Medium (blemish), Medium, Mature (blemishes) or Mature.

4. Face Options: Moles True/False, Scars True/False. Tint Masks: Lips True/False. Complexions: Complexions True/False, Additional complexions True/False.

5. Face Normal maps: V2 or Keep existing.

6. Body Age: Young or Mature.

7. Pubic Hair: Natural, Trimmed or Shaved. Body Options: Moles True/False, Scars True/False.

8. Body Normal maps: Install or Keep existing.

Obviously, some options do not affect your textures but can you explain more for which version you made this for? Mature, Young, Scars, Moles... ?

Oh cool, will try it out ASAP.

DL file says SoS_Mature_V12_Textures_Renewal_v2.0.7z but latest version of Mature Skin is 2.13. ChangeLog states:

New V2.13 uploaded

• Small changes to the shape of the lips (diffuse map and tint mask)
  • Fixed that "mature" and "mature blemish" version were the same
  • New ribcage on the normal maps
  • Reduced the intensity of the folds on the belly on the normal maps
  • Added some details to the body diffuse maps and made the mature versions a tiny little bit more mature

so does it still play nice with 2.13? Anyway, which version is this made for? In Mature Skin FOMod installer there is bunch of options.

1. Texture Quality: High or Medium (4k/2k?).

2. Body Type: UNP, UNPB, 7base, CBBE, CBBE slim or Vanilla.

3. Face age: Young (blemish), Young, Medium (blemish), Medium, Mature (blemishes) or Mature.

4. Face Options: Moles True/False, Scars True/False. Tint Masks: Lips True/False. Complexions: Complexions True/False, Additional complexions True/False.

5. Face Normal maps: V2 or Keep existing.

6. Body Age: Young or Mature.

7. Pubic Hair: Natural, Trimmed or Shaved. Body Options: Moles True/False, Scars True/False.

8. Body Normal maps: Install or Keep existing.

Obviously, some options do not affect your textures but can you explain more for which version you made this for? Mature, Young, Scars, Moles... ?

It is for the latest version (2.13) and it should work with all skin options. (If not make screenshots)

OK, I tried it out using mature and young version, both with No Moles and No Scars. Your textures seem to fit young slightly better but difference is almost non existent. On light textures appear practically seamless. However, in shadows or better said not on light slight seam is noticeable. I made some screenshots but it may not be that apparent since I have to keep screens under 100kb. I suggest you test it yourself in interior cell, turned away from light source or no light source. In dark, SoS textures appear a bit brighter and slight outline around part that attaches to belly can be noticed but not a big deal.

Guest Donegan

I have tested these three textures with huge dicks in my game. I have an obvious seam in Mature skin and the quality of real girls was not very good at this size.

Mature Skin v2.13

T2BHQJbm.jpggnkxgPWy.jpgJXK90Ja9.jpg

SG

MHRwx432.jpgcYekgXin.jpg

Real Girls

iOAJtKJw.jpgzflPlkJ9.jpg9MUaOhin.jpgLskPJwEA.jpg

Thanks for testing, I never noticed any shadow bugs... how does it look if you not using my textures? 

I used pretty much every body and schlong texture out there and I have yet to see perfectly seamless combination in every condition. IIRC even default textures that come with SoS Schlong for Females 0.9 are not perfectly seamless with default UNP body textures. Some textures, like SG, are more keen to show a seam when exposed to a light source. Others, more matte looking rather then shiny (Mature and Fair skin textures), behave other way around. Therefore seams appear in dark.

I have tested these three textures with huge dicks in my game. I have an obvious seam in Mature skin and the quality of real girls was not very good at this size.

Mature Skin v2.13

SG

MHRwx432.jpgcYekgXin.jpg

Real Girls

You have seams with the mature textures because your body normalmaps are not the original from the mature body textures.

And the RealGirl textures are outdated. (I will not make a new version of it) 

Guest Donegan

Mature Skin v2.13

SG

MHRwx432.jpgcYekgXin.jpg

Real Girls

You have seams with the mature textures because your body normalmaps are not the original from the mature body textures.

And the RealGirl textures are outdated. (I will not make a new version of it) 

Thanks ERF, the problem was the msn textures as you said, now it looks perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donegan

Demoniac textures is avaible ?

I would second a request for this texture to gain a patch.

It would be awesome to have a patch for these textures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the great mod!

I have no problems rendering argonian/khajit textures when I tweak on b3liarlo's UNP female schlong mod

However, despite pasting the CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit beast texture pack at C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\Equipable Schlong folder

My skyrim keeps rendering human (i.e. nord/imperial/etc skin coloured) schlong for argonian and khajit characters.

I did some research and passed by this post, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43975-request-monsteraiders-argonian-khajiit-textures-for-equippable-schlong/, but there is still no solution I can find...

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Real nice work, Evil.I hope one day you make a texture for Leyenda skin too.

kJLTyCv.jpg?1

I will not support any of this "mixed" skin textures. 

There are too many different textures and its too much work to make patches for all of it. 

Guest Donegan

@EvilReFlex

Do you still working in new normal maps for penis? I mean some options with more veins or details.

Thanks for the SoS UUNP and SG Texture Patch it looks perfect in my game.

I have a question. I installed CBBE, the SOS schlong for females, Sporty Sexy Sweat, CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_V3 and then "Sporty_Sexy_Sweat_Schlong_Textures_CBBE_UNP_PATCH". I thought it would work right out of the box (I have no other mods installed except for SkyUI) but I get a pretty bad seam still:

http://i.imgur.com/7hNAjoW.jpg

Can anyone tell me why it happens? Sporty Sexy Sweat hasn't updated in years so the texture can't be outdated.

• 3 weeks later...