I don't know if this has been answered or not in the 58 pages of this topics but I had a few questions. I got it to work almost perfectly except 2 things are annoying me cause I know its my fault but cant figure it out.

1) How do I get them to have penises? I see sheaths and balls but there are no canine cocks. Do I need Schlongs of Skyrim?

2) Everytime I perform sex with an animal the animations work great but the camera becomes permanently disjointed and there is no way for me to return to first person or open up any of the player menus (main menu is fine but the option to save is greyed out). My character body turns when I "turn the camera" but the camera stays in one spot and refuses to move and tfc does not reset it and quicksaving isn't an option either.

• 2 weeks later...

been a while i haven't played with this lovely mod, just came across a weird behavior that i didn't remember happening before, when more than one creature answer mating call is there a way to stop having each creature starting a scene at same time ? can't they wait in line like humans or draugr ? ( or is there a animation pack with threesome/foursome wolf stuff, this i saw one in my SLAL anim list but since it was a pack of 3 ).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, auradiel said:

been a while i haven't played with this lovely mod, just came across a weird behavior that i didn't remember happening before, when more than one creature answer mating call is there a way to stop having each creature starting a scene at same time ? can't they wait in line like humans or draugr ? ( or is there a animation pack with threesome/foursome wolf stuff, this i saw one in my SLAL anim list but since it was a pack of 3 ).

There is an option in the MCM to toggle 'Automatic Sexy Time' or whatever it's called.

On 9/1/2018 at 12:34 PM, stormxern01 said:

so.... when will there be an SE version of this mod? or a good SE beasty mod at all? I can't find any....

Edit: I think this mod is abandoned. the github page for untamed 2 hasn't been updated in over a year.

I'm quite sure darkconsole is still working on Untamed 2, if you check her Patreon/Tumblr it seems like she is working on Soul Gem Oven 4 for SE at the moment but also has a picture tagged for "Untamed 2", I believe the mod is still planned though official confirmation would be optimal.

Soul Gem Oven 4 & Untamed 2 are my most 2 anticipated mods for Skyrim SE.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

hello, i just love this mod but a thing i don't like, when you have sex with a human or humanoid its lower your untamed level...  what i have to do to change this please? 

that's the point of the mod (besides extra followers), you engage with beasts only, the mod maker designed it this way

10 hours ago, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

yes but still i would love my pack why still being able to fuck humans, there must be just a little thing to remove in the script? maybe? 

you can fuck em' but like I said its designed for beasts only play mode hence the penalty you get.

plus I think untamed 2 is being worked on so maybe it'll be in there?

you could try and pm darkconsole?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, whatever100 said:

Noob question, after using the mating shout to add animals to my pack, I tried to select the fondle option, but no animation triggered.

What would the the most possible reason? I have the FNIS animal pack installed.

Have you got any creature animations installed?

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

yes but still i would love my pack why still being able to fuck humans, there must be just a little thing to remove in the script? maybe? 

Set the call option to 1 (in the mcm when you use an untamed shout).  Call your pack and you will add one level for each member.  Tell them to Stay and you are up another 1 for each.  It is quite easy to keep yourself at 100.  Your pack mates never go down.

9 hours ago, whatever100 said:

Is FNIS creature package an animation pack? Or do I need to download another one?

Nevermind, got it to work. Looks kind weird though, since the penises don't line up very well.

Have a look under the 'animations' section of downloads here on LL. You will find several animation packs of varying sizes.  There are also instructions by MadMansGun for installing and setting up SLAL somewhere.

On 9/23/2018 at 10:39 PM, sexcapades said:

Set the call option to 1 (in the mcm when you use an untamed shout).  Call your pack and you will add one level for each member.  Tell them to Stay and you are up another 1 for each.  It is quite easy to keep yourself at 100.  Your pack mates never go down.

thank you so much :)) 

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this very interesting mod.  I love it, with miniNeeds, hidden hideouts etc.

Any plan for tame2 SSE? The only problem with SSE for me is that the pack won't follow.  Maybe this is good for my sneak ranger, so they won't break my sneak state. But I suppose this is a very different play experience.

Looking forward tame2 :)

20181030202021_1.jpg

20181030200541_1.jpg

20181028000931_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 8:58 AM, buntutu said:

Thank you for this very interesting mod.  I love it, with miniNeeds, hidden hideouts etc.

Any plan for tame2 SSE? The only problem with SSE for me is that the pack won't follow.  Maybe this is good for my sneak ranger, so they won't break my sneak state. But I suppose this is a very different play experience.

Looking forward tame2 :)

20181030202021_1.jpg

20181030200541_1.jpg

20181028000931_1.jpg

Really loving your widgets that you sir/madam have there on top ❤️ 

Mind if i can ask how what mods you used to get em ?