What is your favourite increased spawn mod?

RebelInfernal

Due to the many issues with Mod Organizer and 3rd party software, ASIS is no longer working for me. (which is a shame... I liked being accosted by 6 dremoras at level 7... *wink*)

However, I am now in the market for a new increased spawns mod (or three :D), of which there are so very many, so what mods do you all like best for more encounters?

Currently using SkyrimMoreSpawns it is pretty good with a few catch

Occasionally it spawn multiple copies of non hostile (or not yet hostile) actors standing side by side.

Also trolls count as wild life...and they are hostile to bears/wolfs/saber cat, so at higher levels they'll usually fight each other before you show up.

What happened to ASIS? I was planning to try that one out the next time I restart.

To simply increase female character spawns in uni-sex spawn lists to reduce the number of impromptu sausage festivals taking place around Skyrim,I prefer to use Immersive Wenches/Deadly Wenches(which now duplicates and exceeds the functionality of the Legionettes mod) and FEMALE.

For general enemy number increases,I like using Skyrim Civil War PopulatedPopulated Lands and Deadly Dragons (when my current PC can handle such things at all).

Occasionally it spawn multiple copies of non hostile (or not yet hostile) actors standing side by side.

Also trolls count as wild life...and they are hostile to bears/wolfs/saber cat, so at higher levels they'll usually fight each other before you show up.

What happened to ASIS? I was planning to try that one out the next time I restart.

I'm not too sure myself, all I know I updated my java which was one or two updates old, and I tried to patch ASIS a few days later and the patcher didn't recognise that I have Skyrim. When I click 'patch' it says that I'm missing the Skyrim and Update esms. Before that, it wouldn't start at all, saying I was missing the javaw.exe, although I fixed that by copying javaw.exe from program files to the MO directory.

By itself, this isn't an issue, as ASIS has a MCM to change spawns with, but I think the patcher has to be used to effect changes in the ini's, like the deadly dragons compatibility changes. I also added some npc exclusions for chickens, cows etc as the cities were somewhat crowded with animals for me, but these didn't take effect as I couldn't run the patcher.

Although, it might not matter, as I have a weird bug atm where enemies only attack followers, they stop attacking me after a few seconds. I'm going to try a new game soon, but if it doesn't work idk what to do :(

I'm not too sure myself, all I know I updated my java which was one or two updates old, and I tried to patch ASIS a few days later and the patcher didn't recognise that I have Skyrim. When I click 'patch' it says that I'm missing the Skyrim and Update esms. Before that, it wouldn't start at all, saying I was missing the javaw.exe, although I fixed that by copying javaw.exe from program files to the MO directory.

i had the same when i remade patchus

uninstall/reinstall java 32 bits

you may have to reinstall asis too, it was the same with my original perkus folder, but a new one had no problem

i had the same when i remade patchus

uninstall/reinstall java 32 bits

you may have to reinstall asis too, it was the same with my original perkus folder, but a new one had no problem

Well I tried reinstalling java, didn't work. I didn't notice you saying reinstall asis so I will try that later too and edit :)

Edit: I reinstalled ASIS both manually and through MO, didn't work. However, I did copy the Skyrim and Update esms into the ASIS folder which allowed me to patch. I then archived the patched setup and installed manually through MO. However, I now can't loot some bodies, seemingly at random. I will just use something else suggested here, for now anyway.

Sands of Time Ultimate Deadly Encounters is hands down the best!!!!

Though I should mention that I am the author and a little biased.

It is,not just for epic encounters. Supplies a great variety of encounter types with advanced MCM menu.

Now uses a unified virtual script so,tnat tne mod only adds 2 ms to 5ms of lag.

See my mod page on nexus.

Immersive Patrols

Slave Girls - Immersive NPC Mod

Animallica

Better Vampires - Adds vampire hunters. I put it on random so he can get anywhere from 1 or 6 after him at once.  

I'm also using something that's adding variety to my draugers, (I get warlocks and other kinds) but I have yet to figure out which mod is doing it. lol. It's either Deadly Combat or Revenge of the Enemies ... I think.  :s  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived