Hi mzin, thanks for you your work in the mod and for share!

Currently, i'm using the 1.11 version of the mod and i'm experiencing a little problem (bug perhaps?). When my character start the bath, the animation doesn't complete itself even setting the animation loop to the maximum one. Every time, the animation start then after 2 or 3 seconds the bath is ended. Did you know about any workaround for this issue?

I'm really enjoying the mod, particularly the latest version (no water patches, yay!). Anything that adds a bit of immersion is a thing of beauty.

I'd like to put something up for consideration for a hypothetical future version: It'd be handy if soaps had some hint as to their effect in their inventory description. As it stands, the only thing differentiating one soap from another in my inventory is the name and colour. It gets a little confusing keeping track of which soap does what after a while.

Enjoying this mod so far, I think I might make it part of my regular play. Thanks a lot! One question though, historically towns and cities have been the hotbeds of plagues and diseases, why do country folk get sick faster than townsfolk? That makes no sense to me... other than that, lovely work, thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Bathing in Skyrim with Requiem and Enchanting Awakening.

And some strange with my soap bonuses.
Some bonuses just disappear instantly. Some bonuses look like work fine.

Soap bonuses realise with enchanting, or alchemy system? Or something like this?.. I just want to understand what happened. It something like bug, or feature?.. :)

And no any description about bonuses on a soap. It's ok?

TKzj4ll.jpg

My loadorder

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
daymoyl.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp
MoreSnow.esp
Rainbows.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG.esp
SMIM-Merged-NoDragonborn.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
SkyUI.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
iHUD.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Harvesting.esp
Requiem - Faendal & Sven available as Followers.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
FloraRespawnFixDG.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
You Hunger.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
dD-No Screen Blood.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
EnchantingAwakened.esp
EnchantingAwakenedRequiem.esp
EnchantingAwakenedFrostfallPatch.esp
EnchantingAwakenedAWEPatch.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Requiem - Better Vampires Patch.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp
Toxicity.esp
vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp
Reanimate FX.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
FSS-No pause between lines.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
LPBards.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RutahTattooPack.esp
Tender Hands_Nails.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Babette.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
LoversComfort.esp
LoversVictim.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemale_rus_name.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp
quest_sorcery.esp
quest_thebiggertheyare.esp
quest_seaofghosts.esp
Quest_AndTheRealmsOfDaedra.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
isilNarsil.esp
RealShelter.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp
RSPatch.esp
No GPS.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

upd

I was trying it without Enchanting Awakening, and all look like ok now :)

Well with the new sexlab 1.6 you can set the cum applied timer to insanely long times. I tried this mod to see if it would remove the cum effects and it doesn't least not the ones I am using. I am not sure why, I expected it to remove any decal. Since I thought setting the timer to max would have the same effect as not removing it until you bathed, assuming bathing would remove it. I am guessing for some reason that decal is not registering as dirty and being removed when bathing.

Hey,

I am using your mod with Realistic Water Two and Realistic Needs and Disease and noticed something about the "Bathing requires water" option.

When it is disabled I can't fill bottles or drink from streams with RND anymore.

my loadorder for these three mods:

RealisticWaterTwo - ...

RealisticWaterTwo - ...-patches

RealisticNeedsandDiseases

Bathing in Skyrim - Main  (v1.11)

(I am using the RND compatible version of Realistic Water Two.)

It is not a big problem, though. I will just leave it enabled unless I really need it.  :)

oh, and thx for the horse-bathing dialogue fix.  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Love this mod! It would be awesome if this mod would respect the SexLabNoStrip keyword, so it wouldn't remove some devious devices (e.g. boots and catsuits). Also it would be nice if it would remove cum when bathing. Both can be achieved without setting a hard dependency on SexLab btw., so it would not cause any bad karma on Nexus. ;)

If you're interested, that's the two lines of code you have to add on bathing success to get cum clearing done:

SexLabFramework SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
SexLab.ClearCum(Target)

GetAPI() is a global function, so you don't need to set up a script property.

• 3 months later...

"... Also it would be nice if it would remove cum when bathing. Both can be achieved without setting a hard dependency on SexLab btw., so it would not cause any bad karma on Nexus. ;)

If you're interested, that's the two lines of code you have to add on bathing success to get cum clearing done:

SexLabFramework SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
SexLab.ClearCum(Target)

GetAPI() is a global function, so you don't need to set up a script property."

THIS would be so cool if it could be done! Is there anyway I could do it myself? Where do you have put those two lines of codes?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently installed HDT physics, and though it isn't terribly invasive, my characters have crushed butt syndrome when the bathing animations play. This also happens to me with xp32's one-handed and magic casting animations (although it was also happening before I installed HDT), so if the cause of the problem could be explained to me, I can probably fix it myself.

I also can't get the standing animation to play, and instead wind up in the dreaded T-pose instead. The files are placed correctly and I've run the current version of FNIS as usual, so I'm at a loss.

I also can't get the standing animation to play, and instead wind up in the dreaded T-pose instead. The files are placed correctly and I've run the current version of FNIS as usual, so I'm at a loss.

That's a known issue (though it doesn't happen in v1.04). It only seems to happen with the soap, if you use a washrag the animation plays normally

That's a known issue (though it doesn't happen in v1.04). It only seems to happen with the soap, if you use a washrag the animation plays normally

Just double-checking - you do have the optional animation packages from EatingSleepingDrinking installed, correct?  And you ran FNIS after installing them?  I don't have any issues at all with any of the animations playing (standing, showering, etc) and I am running the most current version (1.11).

Just double-checking - you do have the optional animation packages from EatingSleepingDrinking installed, correct?  And you ran FNIS after installing them?  I don't have any issues at all with any of the animations playing (standing, showering, etc) and I am running the most current version (1.11).

Yes indeed, the animations are in place and FNIS run, it has also been reported by others as well on Nexus. As mentioned the animation is fine with the washrag just not the soap.

I noticed it during testing when v1.11 came out.

Personally I still use v1.04 as I prefer the old animation and have no interest in followers, I've also changed the effects to debuff sneak rather than disease which seemed more in keeping IMV

Not sure if this bug was reported before, but I'll just report it. If you wear HDT heels and you bathe, then the heels get unequipped, the heel height script being removed, but when equipping the heels again, the heel height script isn't being applied again, resulting in the feet being underground. Could you add some code to check if HDT heels are equipped and if so apply the heel height script again to the character?

• 2 weeks later...

Was searching this thread for slave tats, but i couldn't find something except 'intresting idea'. However, when my status reaches >50%, short before i'm dirty, Slavetats tells me that on slot1 for body there is an 'external' tattoo, i think it's from this mod. Wouldn't be a problem but is it possible that this blocks other mods like Apropos to add tattoos?

Had anybody else problems with both mods?

*Edit: another problem: Sexlab 1.61 replaces the dirt with cum, i'll try if the alternative dirt textures will fix that.

Beside that: love this mod so far, the most probably unintential irony with some messages as well, like: "You don't feel dirty" while a bear fucks my ass :D

Edit2: installed alternative dirt and additional anims, my results:

bathing: standing works, bowed is T-Pose, mixed works.

showering: only standard works, alternative anim is T-Pose.

Was searching this thread for slave tats, but i couldn't find something except 'intresting idea'. However, when my status reaches >50%, short before i'm dirty, Slavetats tells me that on slot1 for body there is an 'external' tattoo, i think it's from this mod. Wouldn't be a problem but is it possible that this blocks other mods like Apropos to add tattoos?

*Edit: another problem: Sexlab 1.61 replaces the dirt with cum, i'll try if the alternative dirt textures will fix that.

Beside that: love this mod so far, the most probably unintential irony with some messages as well, like: "You don't feel dirty" while a bear fucks my ass :D

If you get the T-Pose, you have to update FNIS behaviour files.

If you get the T-Pose, you have to update FNIS behaviour files.

I did, it worked for some of the animations like mixed, bot not for bowed, so i guess it's missing something? Or maybe something changed in the update files from eating drinking? Or something went wrong during installation, i merged the update files with Bathing in skyrim during install in MO, was that a mistake?

*edit: found the problem: when i downloaded the additional animpack via manager, i got an "update" file with an eatingdrinkingsleeping.esp, and that's the wrong one. Download it manually worked though :)

My problem with slavetats btw wasn't caused by this mod, it was the racemenu update which blocked face tattoos, just made it at the same time as installing this mod.

Now i've got only a (hopefully little) request: could you make a mixed version for showering as well?

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice work ..  just loop the animations a bit it is way too short...( just do it in fnist.txt if you do not want to edit the script! and repeat the rub animation s)
...  my contributon .. there is a mod out there    that has  2 portable ( not rally) hot tubs(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37197)

.. they are garbage but they contain 4 objects  .. a fire and a rock and a tub and a water object!   !!!!!!!!!! :) ..   yep it is compatible with your detection as of now !!
just incororate that object  into your mod and voila ...  a water rug orf sorts :) 
for players  they could just install that mod now and use jaxon positioner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583)

to pick up that object in their inventory and just drop when needed . take your  bath and and then pick it up again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...