[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

Well i really like SF animations with woman on top and it last's around 25 sim-minutes, but anything up to 20 sim-minutes is good. Just have a little time to add up some speed before a sort of climax takes place :P  If you catch my drift :D Yours a so good and would really work with just a little longer animation. Just repeat the middle section a few more frames, if that makes sence to you :blush:

Look forward to more of your brilliant animations in my game :D  :heart:

You have my vote ;)

Edit: Sorry meant to write SF and not SM :-/  SM is good but since he uses the Pstar.pacage i cant use a lot of his animations as they dont fit the normal penis from CMAR and i refuse to add that ugly monsterdick into my game :s  I did not even like it in sims2 :lol:  Oh and i dont like the fact that they have no sounds at all :s  Makes it kinda creepy :dodgy:

Please forgive my stupidety but im ill and with a fever my brain dont seam to work so good ;)  Cant even bother with the ' every where . Why this love for ' :shy:   in norwegian we dont use it at all  :P

Kissy kiss Master and have fun taken over the universe :D

SM had to use that Pstar.package which requires a little extra effort since other animators don't use that penis, so switching from SM's to others can cause clipping.  But I think SM is done with making animations, I think the last update came out in June.  Kwisty seems to still be around, so I'm hoping to see what they'll do next.  But at the end of the day, Master and Amra are on top of the food chain.  But well, this is LL and LL has always had the best naughty mods for New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion, and now the Sims 3.

Great work Master :D  I squeel with joy at the animation is longer yay :P  Thank you so much for listening to my plead and not exterminate me while you laugh ;)  If the tardis where ever to land in my garden i would bitchslap the doctor for ending your rein :lol:  :heart:

I am squeeling along with you the animations are great .  But Tardis is where I Live what's it doing in your garden? :blink::lol:

The Tardis is bound to crashland anywhere on the planet earth, so the chance of it's landing in the garden where i live is big with all the supernatural things happening here :lol:  :s  I think the neighbor is a werewolf, and a lot of old folks keep disappearing :dodgy:  Not to mention the fact that at winter the sun is compleetly gone, perfect for the vamps :lol:

The same question as @pedrovpbr was asking for. 

Made animations in blender with multiple sims around the center of pivot point, save, sounds, bla,bla ... and put then AW  line strings <maxims>...5 or 6 whatever </maxims> and... you know. Is it possible, Master?  :)

As far as I know the Animated Woohoo Mod can handle up to 5 involved actors simultanously.

At least it's what it looks like regarding this line of code:

<sim1IDOverwrite>A</sim1IDOverwrite>
    <sim2IDOverwrite>B</sim2IDOverwrite>
    <sim3IDOverwrite>C</sim3IDOverwrite>
    <sim4IDOverwrite>D</sim4IDOverwrite>
    <sim5IDOverwrite>E</sim5IDOverwrite>

While this:

<maxSims>0</maxSims>
<minSims>0</minSims>

Handles when your animation is displayed in the available animations list. NOTE: If you set both min and max value to 5 the animation will only be displayed as soons as 5 sims hook up in the Mod routines.

For better visualization: Your animation becomes only then selecteable as soon as you clicked exactly 5 sims to join in woohoo and wait until they're part of the current interaction.

My advice would ne setting min sims to 2 and max sims to 5. This way you can directly fire the animation and then let various sims let slowly join up the cause without having to wait for all people to gather up in the first place.

All you have to do now is placing the proper Actor-Postfix Letter in your animation during the export of your animations from blender.

For Example:

"a_your_animationA_01" <-- Actor Sim 1
"a_your_animationB_01" <-- Actor Sim 2
"a_your_animationC_01" <-- Actor Sim 3
"a_your_animationD_01" <-- Actor Sim 4
"a_your_animationE_01" <-- Actor Sim 5

I haven't tried this yet myself so I am not 100% certain if that works or not. Feel free to give it a shot though.

Tell me if that was helpful to you or not.

Uow... Thx a lot to explain all I need to know about. Yep, it is exactly i've seen about aw's properties lines. I'll try and tell you about my discovered, but i know that i have a lot to work in blender.  ;)

@the_master

Someone in MTS made a Japanese trait, he say he done it by open and learning it from other trait mod.

I try to open it using S3PE, in purpose to learn it, but it's in the dll file.

I wonder if we can open and decompile the dll file to see the source code?

I'm planning to learn animated woohoo and graphical xtc. To see if I merge the best of both of them. Like adding pregnancy support.

@GECK.O: Well as far as i know .dll files are machine code files, which means you have to reverse-engineer/decompile them first. Decompiling will always give you Assembler Code and believe me, you don't want to fiddle with that by your own hand.

I haven't much plunged yet into reverse-engineering but you have to look around for a potential dissassembler that fits your needs the most but don't expect too much since none of them are perfect and may require you to really read deep into stuff.

The easiest way I can recommend for you is getting in touch with the .dll's developer and ask him for the original Source-Code/Project Files since that's more worth than Gold!

Yessss, pinned! I was wondering when they'd get around to doing that. Well deserved! And what a good day to come back to simming. Took a break because my cat went missing. Spent the last month trying to figure out where she disappeared to, visiting the shelters every other day. Finally came to terms that she was most likely stolen. :( The Sims seems like a good escape right about now. Take my mind off things. The little teases of what's to come is looking REALLY great, I must say! Some really creative moves showcased here...

Well, I guess we have no choice but to wait for these. BUT it will be well worth the wait, I just know it! Well, I'm off to play in my very dirty sandbox, I've missed it. ;)

Thank you The Master for your continued dedication to the game. It's people like you that make it worth picking up and continuing even after all these years.

Well folks, since exams are coming up to me I dunno when i have the time on doing more animations and therefor I decided to upload my most recent creations so you can play with them instead of having them sitting ducks on my hard drive. The current animation count is 88 which is not the promised 100 but better than 70 animation I suppose ^^, enjoy!

Tell me what you think of them and drop a little post for me, since I am highly reliant on your feedbacks!

Thank you so much for the update, 18 more animations is not a tiny update by any means :D  Good luck with the exams, so glad im out of that ratrace :lol:   Growing older has it's perks :lol:  But who knows insanity might take me and make me want more education "shivers" :P  Lots of juicy kisses and bearhugs for your animations :heart:   look forward to try them out  ;)  Take care now, and have fun taking over the univerce :D

Edit: Spelling geesh, maybe i do need some education, or better glasses :lol:  :heart:

I understand your predicament, The Master. The longest break I ever took from the Sims was a year after The Sims 3 came out when I went abroad to study. Had to pack up and put away my "gaming" desktop (all I was left with was a basic laptop solely used for school) and didn't get a chance to even access the pc to continue on my savegame (almost a year worth of gameplay) for several years until I graduated. Turns out the pc didn't fair well in the environment it was stored, and nothing was recoverable off it. Finally replaced my old laptop last year with one that can exceed the specs for the game, thusly I am once more a simmer! Especially now that I have the time. So 11 out of 15 years I've been playing since I first got my hands on a copy of The Sims 1  (all my teenage years) ain't bad! Now that I think of it, it sounds almost scary the amount of time I put into this hobby, haha! But moreso I am astonished that people such as yourself find Uni so easy, you not only have time to play, but you create content for it! Jesus, it was so demanding on me I (almost) didn't have time for anything else. That alone warrants HUGE respect, Man.

It's good to take a break and focus on your exams, THAT should be your priority, of course... but doesn't mean we won't miss you around here. I KNOW I speak for everyone. Just in case you ever get that itch to create, we will be here ready to bring your creations to life. This game will never die. As long as there are people on earth, there will always be a need for this kind of escapism. And look at it this way, if you ever choose to come back, there will be a huge need for your animations. Yesterday I came across the new "Kinkymod." I downloaded it but I'm a little afraid to install it just yet due to the bestiality included (like LL member Alana mentioned, I also find the idea of "aroused" stray dogs showing up in my game disturbing, lol) but it seems the creator said she isn't an animator. So I don't know if it's just an interaction mod like Kicker. ??? She also said she coded the ability for a neighborhood rapist? So I'm guessing no animations are available for it. And you mentioned the possibility of making rough sex animations to compliment Supernatural EP, so who knows? Maybe that would be a cool idea to collaborate with her later down the road on that. Especially should you ever feel the need to add more possibilities to the game you were a part of improving so greatly.

Well, there goes another word wall of monumental proportions I created! I can't wait to try out your animations and provide feedback after a few days of test driving them. Maybe even try to figure out how to post screenshots? I got some old ones I want to share, and maybe make some new ones will be made, also!

Thank you The Master. Although I understand the need for a break from this, I really do hope we don't lose you as a member of this community for good. :)