MasterX05 Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 First of I love your animations, second how did you get the werewolves lookng that good cuz i got the same skins, i followed the instruction that came with it and it just didnt turn out to well
The Master Posted September 13, 2015 Author Posted September 13, 2015 Usually I am not doing it anymore by the instruction since i've found out that you can get nice results even when just using a fraction of the slider-actions suggested by the instruction. What I am usually doing: Step 1: Select the skin fitting to the sims actual hair color Step 2: Make the use the chin slider to create the lower jaw of the muzzle Step 3: Go straight to the nose sliders and adjust the nose definition (-200 does good) and the nose size to connect to the lower jaw. You may want to fiddle with the other options to amke the look fit to your imagination. Step 4: Go back to the face sliders and use the face profile slider to stretch the entire "muzzle" into the desired size. Make adjustments untill it looks perfect for you. Step 5: In case you've got additional werewolf assetts you may want to create "werewolf clones" of the of every clothes in every category and add all the wolfy-bits to it. After you're done with all the editing I am usually saving the Sim inside the CAS as a preset. So you'll have a quick backup just incase the game decides to wreck your wolf and make it ugly again. I know all this creates alot of work but the end result is totally worth it and looks like what i've expected it to look like right off the bat (not perfect but damn close to it), but EA had a different point of view... The above assumes you're using NRAAS Mastercontroller and maybe Overwatch too (I've noticed that the glowing eyes disappear after the first time you reload a game, Overwatch fixes this and alot more)
Kahn81 Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 hello, I installed Kinky mod but will not start any animation when the selection. I have enabled in the settings the mod, but when I start option from the menu says "rejected" in the upper right corner. maybe I need to load animations, you may kindly say how to do ?? thank
Phoneman73 Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 crash-hawk, in the settings for KW, you need to click on animations and then add animations. The animation names are quite specific when adding them. For instance, The Master's animations are "kinkyworldmasteranimations". It may take a moment or two to load the animations depending on speed of your machine. They will then show up in the animations list. Hope this helps. For more detailed instructions, review the guide for KW here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/
Kahn81 Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 crash-hawk, in the settings for KW, you need to click on animations and then add animations. The animation names are quite specific when adding them. For instance, The Master's animations are "kinkyworldmasteranimations". It may take a moment or two to load the animations depending on speed of your machine. They will then show up in the animations list. Hope this helps. For more detailed instructions, review the guide for KW here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/ i will try to follow the guide. thk very much for answer
Natasha Graham Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 This looks so cool I just hope I do it right this time thanks!!!
Phoneman73 Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 @Master - Since KW 0.2.5, the position names no longer show in the position list. The positions are there and usable, just no name. I will try to get a screen shot for you. If anyone else is/was having this issue and know of a solution, let me know. Just an annoying little tick right now. Still functional.
dooda Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 @Master - Since KW 0.2.5, the position names no longer show in the position list. The positions are there and usable, just no name. I will try to get a screen shot for you. If anyone else is/was having this issue and know of a solution, let me know. Just an annoying little tick right now. Still functional. A screenshot would be useful. The Master rebuilt and rehashed his KW pack shortly before KW 2.5 was released. It may be that there is a minor issue with STBL files in this pack. The STBL`s were checked in the preview pane of s3pe and looked ok but......... @ The Master Page 1 needs to be updated......."4. Type "KinkyWorldMasteranimations" and click ok."......to "kinkyworldmasteranimations" because KW 2.5 doesn`t accept upper case characters in the pack loader.
foodrod21 Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 Can you post a premade sim for the werewolves please?
MasterX05 Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 Thanks, i tried messing with it but my sims still look weird, any way for you to post the exact setting for the sliders u used? Or upload to premade sims Usually I am not doing it anymore by the instruction since i've found out that you can get nice results even when just using a fraction of the slider-actions suggested by the instruction. What I am usually doing: Step 1: Select the skin fitting to the sims actual hair color Step 2: Make the use the chin slider to create the lower jaw of the muzzle Step 3: Go straight to the nose sliders and adjust the nose definition (-200 does good) and the nose size to connect to the lower jaw. You may want to fiddle with the other options to amke the look fit to your imagination. Step 4: Go back to the face sliders and use the face profile slider to stretch the entire "muzzle" into the desired size. Make adjustments untill it looks perfect for you. Step 5: In case you've got additional werewolf assetts you may want to create "werewolf clones" of the of every clothes in every category and add all the wolfy-bits to it. After you're done with all the editing I am usually saving the Sim inside the CAS as a preset. So you'll have a quick backup just incase the game decides to wreck your wolf and make it ugly again. I know all this creates alot of work but the end result is totally worth it and looks like what i've expected it to look like right off the bat (not perfect but damn close to it), but EA had a different point of view... The above assumes you're using NRAAS Mastercontroller and maybe Overwatch too (I've noticed that the glowing eyes disappear after the first time you reload a game, Overwatch fixes this and alot more)
The Master Posted September 30, 2015 Author Posted September 30, 2015 Ok I've modified the first post as suggested. I wonder why the capital letters are a thing, is this some issue with the Game itself? Since I am certainly sure that you can call a .ToLower() method on any string object in C#, in order to do some text preprocessing before propagating it to other functions. Anyways here are the saved sims from my current werewolf family, shown in the first page screenshots. The package also contains a teenager and a child not shown in the screenshots, these little buggers had to go to bed so mommy and daddy could have some time for adult enjoyments... SavedSims.7z Not included are the skins and the custom content, you'll have to get these yourselves.
MasterX05 Posted October 1, 2015 Posted October 1, 2015 Ok I've modified the first post as suggested. I wonder why the capital letters are a thing, is this some issue with the Game itself? Since I am certainly sure that you can call a .ToLower() method on any string object in C#, in order to do some text preprocessing before propagating it to other functions. Anyways here are the saved sims from my current werewolf family, shown in the first page screenshots. The package also contains a teenager and a child not shown in the screenshots, these little buggers had to go to bed so mommy and daddy could have some time for adult enjoyments... SavedSims.7z Not included are the skins and the custom content, you'll have to get these yourselves. Thank You
kaliban24 Posted October 2, 2015 Posted October 2, 2015 @Master - Since KW 0.2.5, the position names no longer show in the position list. The positions are there and usable, just no name. I will try to get a screen shot for you. If anyone else is/was having this issue and know of a solution, let me know. Just an annoying little tick right now. Still functional. Hey Missy hum, sorry, Hello, The Master. I'd like to report the same problem : no name for your individual animations in the choice menu. I've taken a look into the KW_Masteranimations package - I don't know much about how it work, but, there is a reference in the _KEY to 0x0D7490FFEEA3B0EE : Masteranimations, the _XML from the previous package, now missing and replaced by 0x617421E87ECAF1A4 : KinkyWorldMasterAnimations I think. I am probably wrong, but maybe it causes the disappearing strings problem ?
foodrod21 Posted October 2, 2015 Posted October 2, 2015 Ok I've modified the first post as suggested. I wonder why the capital letters are a thing, is this some issue with the Game itself? Since I am certainly sure that you can call a .ToLower() method on any string object in C#, in order to do some text preprocessing before propagating it to other functions. Anyways here are the saved sims from my current werewolf family, shown in the first page screenshots. The package also contains a teenager and a child not shown in the screenshots, these little buggers had to go to bed so mommy and daddy could have some time for adult enjoyments... SavedSims.7z Not included are the skins and the custom content, you'll have to get these yourselves. Thank you so much!
MrsSanta Posted October 10, 2015 Posted October 10, 2015 Thank you so much for sharing all this with us :heart: :heart:
maraas Posted October 10, 2015 Posted October 10, 2015 will be trying out the simwolf tonight Thanks!
R(+)cKeT Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 hi Master , i ave little bug the name of all animation dont show in the box kinky
Guest Harley Quinn Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 hi Master , i ave little bug the name of all animation dont show in the box kinky Just working legacy of Master , when i write "Masteranimations" The Name of KW_Masteranimations is "KinkyWorldMasteranimations", but aren't working with this name in Kinky World yet.
Moonglade Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I tried the new Supernatural anims using my human gay male lovers, and they work so beautifully. See below Thanks so much for all your hard work xx
The Master Posted October 15, 2015 Author Posted October 15, 2015 Seems like I was right about my concerns over the STBL's they seemingly need to be rehashed to the new animation names for kinky world. If someone knows a quick and simply way to do this feel free to send me a PM since with the STBL editor that I am using it's pretty much impossible without some rehashing every single animation by hand. @Moonglade: Glad you like the animations, i've got some great ideas for the future, let's hope that i'll also find the time to realise them ^^.
Guest Comrade Selina Kyle Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 Hello Master,Do you have more plans for new animations? Especially with the new animations of the supernatural. I like the intimade and love you put into all of them. I always accompany your work, I hope you do not leave it aside. However, there is still a problem to be read by Kinky World, I always play your animations in legacy.Nice job as always.
Juststing Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 Will there be any new animations? I mean the regular animations, not like the Supernatural Love thing. Thanks.
The Master Posted October 28, 2015 Author Posted October 28, 2015 I plan to update both packages in the future, yes. Unfortunately I haven't got any time lately to do some more work on animations since university is munching up all of my time with projects and upcoming presentations which need alot of preparation in advance. I hope that I can get things rolling on the christmas holidays.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now