Incompatibility Report:

Immersive Horses: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64067/?

As wonderful as that mod is, it completely breaks horse functionality with Creature Framework. I only found out why after about 45 minutes of testing and tweaking.

Reason: It tries to protect the Horse's inventory. If any item is added or removed from the horse's inventory through any means other than Immersive Horses' inventory menu, it either deletes said new item or restores the removed item.

This means it deletes the 'aroused' armor the moment Creature Framework adds it.

I tried to give myself a copy of the item in my inventory so I could manually stuff it into his pockets, but it is not something I can move around with the inventory menu, unfortunately...

Just thought I'd let you know. Phooey. I was hoping for an improved horses mod so I could have one follow me, and that one is the most up-to-date one. ><

Are you sure it's not the 'needs a keyword with "ArmorHorse" in it' issue? I posted a tutorial on the previous page on how to fix that.

Keep in mind that Immersive Horses changes the purchasable horses to female, to match the dialog. If having a male horse is important, Frost and Shadowmere are still stallions. It also supports Blaze (of Eventide), which has a Creature Framework addon.

Are you sure it's not the 'needs a keyword with "ArmorHorse" in it' issue? I posted a tutorial on the previous page on how to fix that.

Keep in mind that Immersive Horses changes the purchasable horses to female, to match the dialog. If having a male horse is important, Frost and Shadowmere are still stallions. It also supports Blaze (of Eventide), which has a Creature Framework addon.

Fairly certain, because of what I observed. The dick WOULD show up, then -immediately- vanish. I did some frame-perfect openings and closings of the console to use the 'show inventory' command, and for the one frame the penis was visible on the horse, the penis mesh was in the horse's inventory. Then the next frame, the penis vanished from both horse and inventory.

I didn't mention that in my testing, I was using the Puppet spell in Creature Framework to override both gender and arousal state with male and aroused, respectively.

Even when I manually equipped the penis mesh using the console, or merely added it to the horse's inventory, they would both immediately vanish. The same thing occurred when I tried to use the console to remove the saddle from the horse's inventory *poof*- saddle is back.

That's why I came to that conclusion. :) So I don't think it being a female horse was an issue when I was using Puppet to override the creature's gender, and Sexlab was set to treat all creatures as male anyways.

No, that's a symptom. Immersive Horses does not want the horse equipping things meant for the playable races. Try opening Creature Framework in the Creation Kit and adding a keyword with "ArmorHorse" to the appropriate armors (you'll have to create one). It should work. I'll run a quick test, but I remember it working for me, anyway.

Edit: It works. I'm testing with Aroused Creatures. Maybe your testing methods have something to do with the disappearance?

PPP according to lore, Shadowmere is not male or female. The shadow assassin you can spawn calls Shadowmere she, but in CK she is one male.

But I believe that this mod do need one serous update according to the new mods that are out there.

We that use it should not use CK to fix the Modders errors.

Edited by Uncle64

1. True, but Immersive Horses doesn't change Shadowmere like it does the purchasable horses. It didn't matter until modders started creating anatomically correct models.

2. Creature Framework does need to be updated, but are you really going to ignore mods it conflicts with until it happens? I'm not, especially when there is no indication of when or if an update will happen, and the fix is this easy.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the guide? The gitlab repository doesn't seem to be up and I was hopping to bring "Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds" to CF.

You'll probably have to reverse-engineer it from existing files. You'll be wanting to look at the files in creatures.d folder.

Some hints from what I remember doing a small edit myself: The numbers are the Form IDs in the esp file, without the two leftmost numbers (which are the load order). Make sure you have the correct keywords on your armors, or they won't unequip afterward.

It's not as bad as it looks, don't be afraid to ask for help with bugs, and good luck.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the guide? The gitlab repository doesn't seem to be up and I was hopping to bring "Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds" to CF.

You'll probably have to reverse-engineer it from existing files. You'll be wanting to look at the files in creatures.d folder.

Some hints from what I remember doing a small edit myself: The numbers are the Form IDs in the esp file, without the two leftmost numbers (which are the load order). Make sure you have the correct keywords on your armors, or they won't unequip afterward.

It's not as bad as it looks, don't be afraid to ask for help with bugs, and good luck.

Thanks for the tips. I hadn't attempted to reverse engineer the .json, and looking at some in notepad++ (which I've only used for batch scripts), it shouldn't take me too long. The longest part would be getting permission for other creature mesh+texture mods which don't have it openly given in the description.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160803014405/http://git.loverslab.com:80/Ep1cL3w7z/creature-framework/wikis/json-registration

All the times I see others use the wayback machine, and I never think of using it myself :s

I'm in the long run (this is my first go at modding, and its really only pseudo modding at that) hopping to make a pack which has higher quality animals/creatures than what is currently available. Though Skyrim doesn't show off improved textures as well as Skyrim SE on my rig due to issues with my graphics card+ DirectX 9 based games.

Thanks for the tips. I hadn't attempted to reverse engineer the .json, and looking at some in notepad++ (which I've only used for batch scripts), it shouldn't take me too long. The longest part would be getting permission for other creature mesh+texture mods which don't have it openly given in the description.

there are ways to get around some of that (2&3 here):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76540-request-horse-genitals-for-horse-armor/?p=1873432

using tes5edit just "copy as override" everything "armor" and "armor addon" related into a new esp, then start working on your patch, if done right you wont need to include any assets from the original mod.

1. True, but Immersive Horses doesn't change Shadowmere like it does the purchasable horses. It didn't matter until modders started creating anatomically correct models.

2. Creature Framework does need to be updated, but are you really going to ignore mods it conflicts with until it happens? I'm not, especially when there is no indication of when or if an update will happen, and the fix is this easy.

As far as I'm aware, Creature Framework does not need to be updated. The armours that Immersive Horses is apparently immediately removing (why the hell does it do that anyways) are from other mods, like MNC. CF provides no armours of its own.

You're right. These mods are so interlinked, I forget what came from where. It doesn't help MNC has an outdated version of CF in it's download. Still, a CFArmorHorse keyword built into CF would mean that MNC, Sexualized Blaze and similar wouldn't need to create their own keyword. I'll admit it's a convenience and elegance thing in my mind, and probably inconsequential in the long run.

Because IH allows players to access the horse's inventory for storage, and to allow the player to change saddles and the all-important Horse Armor. Horses would end up equipping armor meant for the playable races and because they don't have an AA for most items, they can equip any number of things in a slot. I don't think it was gamebreaking, but it's technically a bug.

Hi,

I have this problem of not affecting PC.  Tried searching but nothing came up. Also tried everything that is remotely related, resetting etc...

It seems like that CF is only affecting NPCs and when I transform into Dragon/Vampire Lord, CF would not detect it.

I use Sexualized Vampire Lord with CF 1.1.0-pre2

I have attached relevant info with this post, both character have the same race '0200283a'.

Cheers

EDIT: I was able to active PC with a call to ActivateActor()

post-114218-0-61421800-1492648829_thumb.jpg

post-114218-0-04688500-1492648848_thumb.jpg

post-114218-0-38455900-1492648875_thumb.jpg

papyrus.log

CreatureFramework.json

Guest Default Avatar

Someone's probably had this problem before, and I'm sorry for bringing it up again, but Creature Framework doesn't seem to be checking creature arousal for me. I have it set for them to get hard when their arousal is at 0, but they don't have an erection unless I use the Sexlab Aroused "Check Arousal" button.

I've cleared creatures and re-registered all mods. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Also, just want something cleared up: What does the cloak spell actually do?

Incompatibility Report:

Immersive Horses: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64067/?

Compatibility patch has been made: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

note: "Horse Armors for Skyrim" & "Gender Horses" patches are not yet compatible with Immersive Horses.

edit: i made a patch for that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

just letting people know that this mod is incompatible with "Minotaurs - Mihail Monsters and Animals", the minotaur is considered a giant and after hours trying to find why my game only crashed in some areas i noticed there was a minotaur spawn there, removing the minotaur mod or creature framework stopped the crashs, so no more minotaurs in my game for now lol

it's probably using a custom skeleton, or the "armor" is missing a flag.

Glad this at least has been worked on. I tried the patch, and I noticed no difference on my argonians. Still wouldn't appear. On the khajiit, I could very rarely get it to appear by fiddling with the arousal of my character, but that's it. Also, once the werewolf bits did appear on the khajiit, it would not go back to its flaccid state, even after a sex animation.

it works a little better if you use a save file from before Creature Framework was installed.

Alright, true. It seems to update itself very slowly now though. Upon activating a sex scene, you'll still be flaccid unless you wait a long time. Changing the performance options to refresh more quickly did nothing.

Looking at the patch, it swaps player creature armor in update loop of main quest.  That loop runs once per (cloak duration + cloak rate), so if you have cloak duration at 1 second and cloak rate at 9 seconds, it should check once every 10 seconds.  I don't remember exactly, but default for cloak rate may have been something like 60 seconds, which would be pretty long while in this case.  If after you transform to wereform, there's enough delay before you start the scene for the armor to swap, I think everything should work fine.  If not, then it may depend on what happens to spell effects upon transforming.

If CF effect gets wiped away and scene starts before new armor is applied, then CF wouldn't know that a scene has started - and so the new armor, when it applied, would probably work based on current arousal level.  If it's not high enough to trigger the change, then it might take a while before arousal gets high enough and new check trigger the change.  If magic effect doesn't get wiped, then I think it -should- trigger change to aroused state as soon as the new armor is applied.

However if you tried very fast settings already (like cloak time 1 second, cloak rate 5 seconds), and it still takes a long time for aroused transform, then I'm not sure.  With those settings, and waiting about 10 seconds after transforming and before starting scene, the change should work 'normally', meaning pretty much instant.

Just noticed this has some form of cloak spell effect in MCM.

What does that do?

Can I safely disable it?

Thanks.

The cloak scans periodically your surroundings to detect any creatures so that the mod can add for them the ability to become aroused - or generally speaking, switch models.  It's necessary for creature framework to work properly, but you can disable it without any permanent consequences - the mod will work properly once you enable it again.