I don't know if it's a problem with jContainers or Framework, but I've had to disable Creature Framework as well as Sexlab Werewolves because after 10 minutes my framerate drops in half. No issues before installation. After installation the problems occurred.

I have:

Intel Xeon E3 1240

16GB Avexir Core 1600MHz

nVidia GTX 1070

and a bunch of other high-end hardware. Even at 900p my framerate goes to shit.

I think the cloak method really fucks with things here.

Edit: jContainers was the problem. I fixed it by installing JC2.6.

I am running out of options in where to go regarding my issue, so back-tracking through my mods and what they rely on.. I came to the very sole base of what controls creatures.

The issue I am having is that when I initiate an animation with a horse or bear, as soon as the animation starts, the texture for the horse and bear vanishes completely. In some cases where a horse has a saddle, the saddle remains as if the horse is there, but the actual horse texture itself disappears. I have been hitting this with a hammer for 2 days now, going through TES5Edit to see if there were any texture conflicts, going through various mods that work with the creature's textures, and I am just completely baffled.

I am running out of options in where to go regarding my issue, so back-tracking through my mods and what they rely on.. I came to the very sole base of what controls creatures.

The issue I am having is that when I initiate an animation with a horse or bear, as soon as the animation starts, the texture for the horse and bear vanishes completely. In some cases where a horse has a saddle, the saddle remains as if the horse is there, but the actual horse texture itself disappears. I have been hitting this with a hammer for 2 days now, going through TES5Edit to see if there were any texture conflicts, going through various mods that work with the creature's textures, and I am just completely baffled.

sounds like the textures are not being installed, try re-installing

Ok, the Creature Framework really is the culprit: I do not know why but the CF (creature framework for short) is forcing clothes changes on all NPCs, including non-creature humanoids.

This is breaking the stripping of these NPCs when they take part in an act, where they should be completely naked they actually end up getting their weapons, boots and gloves fitted. Looking at the log I noticed that the CF was applying armor on these NPCs (through an effect) and if I force the CF to remove the effect/armor from all NPCs the stripping gets working again as it should.

So the problem in short: The CF is affecting humanoid characters who are not creatures and this should not happen, the CF should affect only creatures.

it almost sounds like you have a rouge json file installed, i know the old MNC had a unnecessary entry for Argonians and khajiits but it did not cause anything like that to happen.

If the problem is a rogue json, would you know what I could do to fix it?

look at every json file inside "Data\creatures.d" with notepad to see if there is anything that does not belong.

then go in game to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

or another cause could just be SexLab's striping settings.

sounds like the textures are not being installed, try re-installing

Reinstalled everything. Even made sure mods were up to date. Did almost everything possibly imagined. Horses still disappear during animation. Any other ideas?

EDIT: I tracked the disappearing textures being used for horses and bears all the way down to SexLab Nude Creatures, which coincidentally, is handled by Creature Framework. Using TES5Edit, I looked into SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and took a close look at the sIncSkin for the horses and bears, and found that they held the signature of ARMO, which is armor. This then had me wondering if Creature Framework was striping this 'armor' off the creatures and leaving them with no textures? This seems to make sense considering the creatures disappear at the very start, if not slightly before, the animation starts.

EDIT #2: I've also noticed that Sexlab Nude Creatures hasn't been updated since 2015. Could this also possibly be causing issues?

EDIT #3: Okay, it seems I fixed my own issue. I'm an idiot for following instructions to the letter. I had not realized that Sexlab Nude Creatures was included with the latest version of MNC and thus, I downloaded Sexlab Nude Creatures 3.3 on top of the 4.0 included in MNC, thus causing an issue.

look at every json file inside "Data\creatures.d" with notepad to see if there is anything that does not belong.

then go in game to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

Thank you, your comment has helpfull. Turns out that in the json files that you indicated the Khajiit and Argonians were being identified as creatures (???), and so the CF was trying to "equip" them by force with disastrous results. I edited the files and removed the entries that identify them as "creatures", and now apparently everything is working as it should.

Thank you, your comment has helpfull. Turns out that in the json files that you indicated the Khajiit and Argonians were being identified as creatures (???), and so the CF was trying to "equip" them by force with disastrous results. I edited the files and removed the entries that identify them as "creatures", and now apparently everything is working as it should.

Creature Framework supports all actor races, not just creatures. You could also simply disable Khajiit and Argonians in the menu, rather than removing them from the JSON file.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem with Creature Features, SexLab Nude Creatures, and SexLab Werewolves.

CF and SLNC work perfectly, all is good and sweet. But I prefer the Werewolves of SexLab Werewolves, with the Mighty Beast mesh. I have managed to get them working, changing the Werewolf option in CF to let SLWW handle them. All good until now.

When I *spawn* a werewolf, it be Hentai Werewolf, changing my own race to player.setrace werewolfbeastrace, whatever, the SexLabNudeCreatures version spawns and, 1 to 5 seconds later, it swaps to Sex Lab Werewolves' model. While probabily CF checks every few (1 to 5) seconds to "swap" the models as I have told it to do, I would like to get the Sex Lab Werewolves model since the beginning, for that animation too. Is there any way to change order, to "eliminate" Sex Lab Nude Creatures from the list? Or is some other file causing it? No other werewolf replacer is installed.

Any ideas, or any more info I could give to you?

SLWW is kind of annoying, it's not using json files to add it's settings to CF like all the other mods do, and there are some other problems as well.

if you want to bypass the 5sec delay and use the old SLWW meshes you would be better off going to your skyrim data folder and replacing the MNC mesh files with the SLWW meshes and then selecting "SexLab Nude Creatures" in CF.

or you could just load another CF compatible werewolf mod after SLWW, Eg:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

SLWW is kind of annoying, it's not using json files to add it's settings to CF like all the other mods do, and there are some other problems as well.

if you want to bypass the 5sec delay and use the old SLWW meshes you would be better off going to your skyrim data folder and replacing the MNC mesh files with the SLWW meshes and then selecting "SexLab Nude Creatures" in CF.

Thanks for your reply.

I will try to overwrite MNC's meshes with SLWW meshes and see what happens.

Also, loading another CF compatible werewolf after SLWW would make me have that new one, instead of SLWW, which is the look I want, right? Or did I misunderstand the objective of your advice?

Actually, nevermind. Changing the meshes worked perfectly! I had tried it before with a different werewolf body, causing textures to go purple and missing, so I didn't think of trying it again. Thanks!!

So I screwed up when getting MNC installed by not having sexlab aroused, in a hurry I whipped up all of my mods I had lost in a crash and only skimmed over the requirements of most, forgetting that MNC required the aroused bsa file. Didn't realize this until I had already started a game and got a few days worth of time in on a character. Now no matter what I do the game won't recognize the creature framework within the mcm menu. If it was because of not having sexlab aroused initially I don't know, but when I start a new character the menu loads almost slightly behind all the others but it's always within the first minute of character creation. I use mod organizer and I've tried:

Using "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" to force it to scan for any new mcm menu's.
Given it around 30 minutes to load in the "coc qasmoke" area and it still won't add the creature frameworks menu to the mcm.
Resetting sexlab entirely, though I figured that wouldn't fix it, just flipping switches in vain at this point.
Reinstalling creature framework.

Everything else works fine, animations play, everything works like it's supposed to but because of the lacking creature framework mcm menu the creatures that wear clothes can't get naked and animals stay flaccid. Any way I can salvage my dude without screwing everything else up?

what version of MNC are you using? if you installed the old v9/9.3 you may have accidentally downgraded creature framework and JContainers, you will need to reinstall them to fix the problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

The (what I assume to be) latest version named "MoreNastyCritters_v10_4A". I played quite a while without aroused but surely not having that couldn't be the cause of the missing menu.

I played quite a while without aroused but surely not having that couldn't be the cause of the missing menu.

oh yes it can, the problem will start randomly if you don't have the bsa file from SLA/SLAR.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

I played quite a while without aroused but surely not having that couldn't be the cause of the missing menu.

oh yes it can, the problem will start randomly if you don't have the bsa file from SLA/SLAR.

Well damn. Guess that's what I get for not paying attention. So what should I do? Uninstall mnc/creature framework, make a new save without, then reinstall? I'm still learning.

Edit: I've installed the full version of sexlab aroused when I realized I needed it but it didn't help my issue.

Well damn. Guess that's what I get for not paying attention. So what should I do? Uninstall mnc/creature framework, make a new save without, then reinstall? I'm still learning.

normally just adding the bsa file should fix the problem.

normally just adding the bsa file should fix the problem.

That's the first thing I did. I needed SL Aroused eventually but I was going to wait until I got the initial mods set up and running. Then get aroused and a couple of mods that depended on it. Looks like that was a mistake...anyway, at this point I'm probably going to have to use a save cleaner which I really wanted to avoid.

Now I feel dumb, all I had to do was disable creature framework, hentai creatures, and mnc, save without those mods, quit skyrim, re-enable said mods and now everything is fixed, every monster has a working dick as nature intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone explain me the difference between this mod and More Nasty Critters ? Is it that this mod adds genitals while MNC adds animations ? And what about sexlab nude creatures ?

Creature Framework: it's like SLAL but it's for adding dicks instead, it hot swaps the creature meshes with erect/nude versions when the right conditions are met, but it's only a framework and does not come with any meshes of its own.

More Nasty Critters: is made out of multiple mods/meshes/animations that have been turned into one big mod and it's esp files do different things:

MoreNastyCritters.esp: registers additional races into SexLab so they can use animations, it use to register the animations as well but SLAL handles that now.

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp/SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp/SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp: essentially they are mesh packs for the Creature Framework to use, it was it's own mod back in the day but now it's included & updated with MNC.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/