Your left plane load order is wrong, papyrusutil and Jcontainers should be near the bottom to ensure they override older versions in bundled mods like CF.

That is true and I will correct this.

CF does not contain papyrusutil or jcontainers.

The only mod overwriting one of those in this test configuration is SL Framework (papyrusutil).

A quick rearrangement brings no different result, unfortunately...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those of you who play as a Khajiit or Argonian and experience the werewolf form not switching to the proper skins, try this patch. Just overwrite CF's existing scripts with the one in here.

I haven't tested this myself, as my Skyrim setup is hosed, and I have little interest in fixing it up - Skyrim has bored me for ages.

Scripts.7z

Those of you who play as a Khajiit or Argonian and experience the werewolf form not switching to the proper skins, try this patch. Just overwrite CF's existing scripts with the one in here.

I haven't tested this myself, as my Skyrim setup is hosed, and I have little interest in fixing it up - Skyrim has bored me for ages.

Glad this at least has been worked on. I tried the patch, and I noticed no difference on my argonians. Still wouldn't appear. On the khajiit, I could very rarely get it to appear by fiddling with the arousal of my character, but that's it. Also, once the werewolf bits did appear on the khajiit, it would not go back to its flaccid state, even after a sex animation.

Glad this at least has been worked on. I tried the patch, and I noticed no difference on my argonians. Still wouldn't appear. On the khajiit, I could very rarely get it to appear by fiddling with the arousal of my character, but that's it. Also, once the werewolf bits did appear on the khajiit, it would not go back to its flaccid state, even after a sex animation.

it works a little better if you use a save file from before Creature Framework was installed.

it works a little better if you use a save file from before Creature Framework was installed.

Alright, true. It seems to update itself very slowly now though. Upon activating a sex scene, you'll still be flaccid unless you wait a long time. Changing the performance options to refresh more quickly did nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

hi I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I'm wondering if this is the mod responsible for beginning scenes with creatures? I notice I cannot initiate scenes with some mod-added creatures while others are fine (ie: PSQ summoned horses/dogs/atronachs are OK, but summoned fox merchant from same mod isn't). what specific checks are made on an actor before the mod decides to initiate a scene involving a creature?

hi I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I'm wondering if this is the mod responsible for beginning scenes with creatures? I notice I cannot initiate scenes with some mod-added creatures while others are fine (ie: PSQ summoned horses/dogs/atronachs are OK, but summoned fox merchant from same mod isn't). what specific checks are made on an actor before the mod decides to initiate a scene involving a creature?

i would assume the "fox merchant" is setup to be it's own race, SexLab/MNC is not linking the new "foxmerchantrace" to any animation sets for it to use.

i would assume the "fox merchant" is setup to be it's own race, SexLab/MNC is not linking the new "foxmerchantrace" to any animation sets for it to use.

Is race the only thing mnc checks for? I can edit the race in tes5edit; does mnc check for faction too? Or anything else besides race?

Is race the only thing mnc checks for? I can edit the race in tes5edit; does mnc check for faction too? Or anything else besides race?

just race.

this should give you an idea of what to do:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?p=1797622

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?p=1797887

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the fix for Immersive Horses posted by pilfit no longer works with the current version (2.3), as that section of the .ini has been removed. Instead you need to add a keyword to the armor itself containing "*ArmorHorse" (* can be anything). It's an easy fix, but a bit tedious. Hopefully Creature Framework itself can be updated to contain such a keyword.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the fix for Immersive Horses posted by pilfit no longer works with the current version (2.3), as that section of the .ini has been removed. Instead you need to add a keyword to the armor itself containing "*ArmorHorse" (* can be anything). It's an easy fix, but a bit tedious. Hopefully Creature Framework itself can be updated to contain such a keyword.

I noticed the same thing.

I know that I need to add "ArmorHorse" keyword to the Creature Feature armor, but I have no idea how to do that.

If you could make a walk-through for it, I would be very grateful (and plz be thorough because I have absolutely no experience with Creation Engine).

I'll be using Immersive Horses version 2.0 for now.

There is no ArmorHorse keyword by default, so you'll have to make a new one first.

I'll assume you can download and open the Creation Kit on your own.

1. Click on File and Data in the drop-down box.

2. Select SexLabNudeCreatures.esp.

3. Click Set as Active File, then Click OK.

4. In the leftmost frame in the Object Window, you'll see a list. Click on Miscellaneous.

5. Click on Keyword.

6. Right click anywhere in the Object Window under EditorID. Select New.

7. Type anything with ArmorHorse at the end. I used CFArmorHorse, to be consistent with CF's naming scheme, myself. Ignore the color entries, they're irrelevant.

8. Click OK.

9. Go to the Filter at the top of the list you were at earlier, under the words Object Window.

10. Type horse.

11. Go down and click on Items

12. Click on Armor.

13. Double click on the items with a * in the count column, those are the ones added by Creature Framework.

14. In the window that pops up, on the far right, in the middle row, you should see a box labeled Keywords.

15. Right click in in that box and select Add.

16. Type ArmorHorse into the Filter box, and you should see your keyword. Double click on it. You can copy-paste, by the way.

17. Click OK on the Armor window.

18. Repeat on all of the items with * in the Count column.

19. File -> Save

That should do it.

I know that I need to add "ArmorHorse" keyword to the Creature Feature armor, but I have no idea how to do that.

attachicon.giffsscr000.jpg

That was extremely helpful. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

Thanks!

EDIT: Still don't quite have it though. I'm not sure how to actually create a new keyword. I can add one to the list thanks to that picture, but I can only add a NULL reference. I tried editing it to no avail.

I tried copying "IHOArmorHorse [KYWD:AA056242]" from the immersive horses mod, but got an error message "FormID [AA056242] references a master which is not available in SexLabNudecreatures.esp".

And whenever I try to set SexLabNudeCreatures as active in Creation Kit and click OK, I always get the error message "Multiple master files selected for load. Load operation aborted." (Which I really don't understand because SLNC has like 4 masters)

Sorry for my noobishness on this. I really appreciate the help.

I'd forgotten about that. You need to do an .ini edit.

1. Find your SkyrimEditor.ini (probably in Steam\Steamapps\Common\Skyrim).

2a. Find bAllowMultipleMasterLoads under [General]. I don't remember if it exists by default. If it doesn't...

2b. Create it under [General].

3. If it does exist it's probably set to =0, in either case, set it to =1.

4. Save, obviously, making sure it's saved as an .ini, not a .txt or similar.

Sorry about that. It's been a long time since I made the edit.

I'd forgotten about that. You need to do an .ini edit.

1. Find your SkyrimEditor.ini (probably in Steam\Steamapps\Common\Skyrim).

2a. Find bAllowMultipleMasterLoads under [General]. I don't remember if it exists by default. If it doesn't...

2b. Create it under [General].

3. If it does exist it's probably set to =0, in either case, set it to =1.

4. Save, obviously, making sure it's saved as an .ini, not a .txt or similar.

Sorry about that. It's been a long time since I made the edit.

Does anyone know how to apply animations of one animal to another? Just animations and so not much, so they are also tied to a co-specific animal (sory for machine translate)

Does anyone know how to apply animations of one animal to another? Just animations and so not much, so they are also tied to a co-specific animal (sory for machine translate)[/size]

Unless the two creatures share the same underlying skeleton, you can't.

Animations are specific to the skeleton they were created with. If you want that same animation for a creature that uses a different skeleton then you have to create a new animation.

Does anyone know how to apply animations of one animal to another? Just animations and so not much, so they are also tied to a co-specific animal (sory for machine translate)[/size]

Unless the two creatures share the same underlying skeleton, you can't.

Animations are specific to the skeleton they were created with. If you want that same animation for a creature that uses a different skeleton then you have to create a new animation.

With the help of sexlab, you could set up an animation with similar animals (the saber-toothed tiger animation with the giant's animation can not be tuned, but the tiger animation can be used for the mammoth or the dog quite ... I do not bother about the ground level, it's real). Thanks for the explanation (machine translation)

Incompatibility Report:

Immersive Horses: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64067/?

As wonderful as that mod is, it completely breaks horse functionality with Creature Framework. I only found out why after about 45 minutes of testing and tweaking.

Reason: It tries to protect the Horse's inventory. If any item is added or removed from the horse's inventory through any means other than Immersive Horses' inventory menu, it either deletes said new item or restores the removed item.

This means it deletes the 'aroused' armor the moment Creature Framework adds it.

I tried to give myself a copy of the item in my inventory so I could manually stuff it into his pockets, but it is not something I can move around with the inventory menu, unfortunately...

Just thought I'd let you know. Phooey. I was hoping for an improved horses mod so I could have one follow me, and that one is the most up-to-date one. ><