It seems that this framework is checking every actor to see if its creature and if it should be affected. This is spamming in my papyrus log. Can you make it so that this check only runs when it is really needed: on sex start?

No, because you would have castrated creatures until sex.

Can you make that an option coz what you say is exactly what i want. I dont mind if they have their tools when in battle or not. They only need it during sex animations. It would also make the game less script heavy.

Seconded. I, and I am far from being the only one, use the framework as a requisite for your werewolf mod only. Running scripts checking every actor in the vicinity to see if they are human or creature is wholly unneeded for this scenario where whether bears, wolves, nasty critters have tools or not is irrelevant.

Cheers

Turn off papurus logging and save yourself useless grief. Many mods produce a ton of spam and logging it all will cause a problem itself. Unlogged it is harmless. Wait until a mod author asks for a papyrus log and then turn it on for the test only. No mod user can know what they are looking at and the problem causing the crash won't be identifyable because it wont be logged.

Turn off papurus logging and save yourself useless grief. Many mods produce a ton of spam and logging it all will cause a problem itself. Unlogged it is harmless. Wait until a mod author asks for a papyrus log and then turn it on for the test only. No mod user can know what they are looking at and the problem causing the crash won't be identifyable because it wont be logged.

Turning that off does nothing for game performance. Framework will still keep scanning every actor and create script lag. Or am i wrong?

Turning that off does nothing for game performance. Framework will still keep scanning every actor and create script lag. Or am i wrong?

Never noticed a change in game speed between logged and unlogged myself but perhaps I'm not very sensitive to such changes.

The premise that you should turn off logging because some mods bloat the log with a multitude of errors is of course an example of just how bad the situation has gotten since every mod author ought to be logging during their own testing and fixing the errors they see in the logs but very few authors bother.

That few authors bother to check their logs and fix the errors is actually shortsightedness on their part, a great many support issues would never crop up if the author had bothered to check their logs and fix the errors.

I didn't mean to imply that turning it off improves performance. I meant that having it on when it is not needed (for most users) can sometimes be a problem resourse user itself.

It seems that this framework is checking every actor to see if its creature and if it should be affected. This is spamming in my papyrus log. Can you make it so that this check only runs when it is really needed: on sex start?

No, because you would have castrated creatures until sex.

Can you make that an option coz what you say is exactly what i want. I dont mind if they have their tools when in battle or not. They only need it during sex animations. It would also make the game less script heavy.

+1 from me as well, a toggle option would be a very welcome addition

Never noticed a change in game speed between logged and unlogged myself but perhaps I'm not very sensitive to such changes.

The premise that you should turn off logging because some mods bloat the log with a multitude of errors is of course an example of just how bad the situation has gotten since every mod author ought to be logging during their own testing and fixing the errors they see in the logs but very few authors bother.

That few authors bother to check their logs and fix the errors is actually shortsightedness on their part, a great many support issues would never crop up if the author had bothered to check their logs and fix the errors.

The messages posted by the user are normal, and not errors. They contain useful debugging info. There is a setting to disable logging if it bothers you.

Hi Guys,

When I was using Nexus mod manager I never had this issue, but now I am using Mod Organizer and I seem to keep getting a CTD from Creature Frameworks.

It seems to happen with Critters especially rabbits. I have tried Re-registering through the MCM menu but it does nothing for me.

Here is the error.

"[02/24/2016 - 11:04:17PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Alva" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001AA5C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:23PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:54PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (00108324)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:54PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (0010832A)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:56PM] [bDSchlongs] Player changed location to None
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Elk" [Actor < (000842DE)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]] skin=["Elkmale" [Armor < (0005E979)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (00108333)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (00108325)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Slaughterfish" [Actor < (001083B7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Slaughterfish" [Race <SlaughterfishRace (00013203)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (0004124A)>]]"

Please can someone help...

Attached is the full Papyrus log.

Please I'm desperate for assistance.

Normal messages, not errors. CF is not causing your CTDs.

The messages posted by the user are normal, and not errors. They contain useful debugging info. There is a setting to disable logging if it bothers you.

I should have noted that, I was thinking more in terms of error messages that are actual errors, a subject I've probably repeated myself on a couple of times lately.

I have to admit it seems strange to me how many people have trouble with this mod, it never fails to work for me and it's easy to use.

I should have noted that, I was thinking more in terms of error messages that are actual errors, a subject I've probably repeated myself on a couple of times lately.

I have to admit it seems strange to me how many people have trouble with this mod, it never fails to work for me and it's easy to use.

Very rarely do people go to post on a thread for a mod when everything is running smoothly. The people having issues are most likely a minority, and most of their problems are probably caused by Skyrim being a dingus, or the Papyrus VM being overloaded (script lag is a symptom).

Hi,

First of all thanks, for your hard work with the Creature Framework

The only issue I'm getting is a warning that spams the papyrus log. Everytime an actor is activated I get this and in normal game play this can be a lot.

[03/06/2016 - 11:01:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (0009B7A9)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 10
[03/06/2016 - 11:01:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [Acti

I know that warnings can normally be ignored, but can be very annoying with large logs. I'm a novice at papyrus scripting, but I do have c++ experience and warnings often occur through logic issues. I noticed that 'ActivateActor(target)' in the Creature Framework script is defined as a boolean function. Although there is account to handle a false condition (return false) there is nothing to explicitly handle a true condition. I inserted a 'return true' in an appropriate place and the warning is now gone  ( N.B. I did add an additional 'return false' too, this may or may not be right)..

; Add an active actor
bool function ActivateActor(Actor actorForm)
	if !restartingActiveActors
		if !actorForm.HasMagicEffect(CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetCreatureEffect())
			CFDebug.Log("[Framework] Activating actor " + CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetDetailedActorName(actorForm))
			if JArray.FindForm(jActiveActorsArr, actorForm) == -1
				JArray.AddForm(jActiveActorsArr, actorForm)
			else
				CFDebug.Log("[Framework] Already present in active actors array")
			endIf
			Spell creatureSpell = CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetCreatureSpell()
			actorForm.RemoveSpell(creatureSpell)
			Utility.Wait(0.25)
			actorForm.AddSpell(creatureSpell, false)
			return true
		else
			CFDebug.Log("[Framework] Didn't activate actor " + CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetDetailedActorName(actorForm) + "; already has effect")
			if JArray.FindForm(jActiveActorsArr, actorForm) == -1
				CFDebug.Log("[Framework] Restoring missing entry in active actors array")
				JArray.AddForm(jActiveActorsArr, actorForm)
			endIf
			return false
		endIf
	else
		CFDebug.Log("[Framework] Didn't add active actor " + CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetDetailedActorName(actorForm) + "; restarting")
		return false
	endIf
endFunction

Hope this helps and thanks again for your great work.

@Edit Apologies :rolleyes: I don't know what version of Creature Framework I was using. I did notice in version 1.0.1 that you already have added the missing 'return true' condition. All I can say is,  that great minds think alike ;)  ( :lol:  I was using RC12, it was included as part of 'More Nasty Critters'.)

I'm in the process of upgrading from to 1.61b from 1.59c is CF needed for 1.6 now?

Yes, it is.

No. That is NOT true.

SexLab does NOT require Creature Framework or similar.

Actually you can use SexLab 1.61 without activating creatures at all. Or also using different mod to have "nude creatures".

SexLab does not require CF. (And vice versa.)

I'm in the process of upgrading from to 1.61b from 1.59c is CF needed for 1.6 now?

Yes, it is.

No. That is NOT true.

SexLab does NOT require Creature Framework or similar.

Actually you can use SexLab 1.61 without activating creatures at all. Or also using different mod to have "nude creatures".

SexLab does not require CF. (And vice versa.)

I read the question as "I am using CF with 1.59C and will I still need it for 1.60b" with the assumption that if they needed it for 1.59c then they still need it for 1.60b since nothing it does has been incorporated into the Sexlab Framework.

Edit: And I see that was the right answer too.

I read the question as "I am using CF with 1.59C and will I still need it for 1.60b" with the assumption that if they needed it for 1.59c then they still need it for 1.60b since nothing it does has been incorporated into the Sexlab Framework.

No worries, was just the question "is CF needed for 1.6 now?" that requires a NO as answer.

Thanks for all the good posts you do.

Side note: SL 1.61b includes the Sexlab Creatures directly (that are all animations for creatures) but nothing else.

No worries, was just the question "is CF needed for 1.6 now?" that requires a NO as answer.

Thanks for all the good posts you do.

Side note: SL 1.61b includes the Sexlab Creatures directly (that are all animations for creatures) but nothing else.

yea I found that, animations worked fine but no animal dicks appeared but after installing the latest MNC pack they did >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I updated to SL1.61b, MNC9.3 and the newest JContainers_3.2.6 and PapyrusUtils_3.2

Creatures have no dicks during the animations. I noticed, that the CF MCM doesn't show up, so I loaded one of my first saves (in Helgen, after the intro), all the mods was registered and the CF MCM appeared in the menu. When I load my last save, I miss it again. It's horrible. I tried the console cmd: "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" but it couldn't bring back the CF menu.

My load order (I tried to place CF down (but above MNC) but it doesn't solved the problem):

# This file is used by Skyrim to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
XPMSE.esp
Warmer Magic Lights v2.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
SkyUI.esp
LC_SheShellBikini.esp
VioLens.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
hetai china dress.esp
ling_hsa1.esp
Hip-huggers.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TGLNordArmor.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
Pupetteer Master.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
Halo's Poser.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
Brows.esp
Symphonies Of Skyrim.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELE-Interior Lighting Merged.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
FNIS.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AsharaDimonizedDress.esp
ELE-FX Effects Interior.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
FNISspells.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
isilNarsil.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
LeatherBound Huntress Armor.esp
MonnoBikini.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Tongues.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UNO - Dragonborn.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
UNO - Dawnguard FIXED.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
UNO - NPC Overhaul.esp
UNP Undies.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp
Vividian - Extended Groundfogs.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
Vividian - Windy Clouds.esp
Wet.esp
_aya_lin.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Deutsche-Namen.esp

I'd really want to get this working. Any chance to fix this? :(

After installing Convenient Horses, they are missing there bits. I get this in the logs:

[03/24/2016 - 12:19:36AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Horse" [Actor < (00068D74)>]]
[03/24/2016 - 12:19:36AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]]
[03/24/2016 - 12:19:36AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Horse" [Actor < (00068D74)>]] with race/skin ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650D)>]]
[03/24/2016 - 12:19:37AM] [CF][Creature] ["Horse" [Actor < (00068D74)>]] unaroused
[03/24/2016 - 12:19:37AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (00068D74)>]]; there is no normal armour
[03/24/2016 - 12:20:37AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]] with race/skin ["Horse" [Race <CartHorseRace (000DE505)>]]["" [Armor < (00060715)>]]
[03/24/2016 - 12:20:38AM] [CF][Creature] ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]] unaroused
[03/24/2016 - 12:20:38AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]]; there is no normal armour

Any ideas why it is not picking up the right armour?

@Bayman, CF isn't discovering itself for some reason. I'd remove it and everything that depends on it, clean the save, and try again. Follow normal clean save procedure: * go to small location like an inn, save * exit, remove mods * load, let run a few minutes * exit, clean save * load, let run for a few minutes * exit, re-add mods * load, verify they start correctly.

Techwolf, I CH has its own horse meshes. Load it before MNC. Check that CF has started correctly--look in the MCM menu to make sure that you have all the creatures and none of them are marked "disabled." If they are, use "reregister all mods."

Techwolf, I CH has its own horse meshes. Load it before MNC. Check that CF has started correctly--look in the MCM menu to make sure that you have all the creatures and none of them are marked "disabled." If they are, use "reregister all mods."

Will try that now. LOOT put CH at the bottom of the order.

Update: Did not work. I also did some more troubleshooting, it is defiantly CH causing it. I go back a save before CH, everything works. Enable CH, load that save again, horses lose there balls.(bits) Other animals are not affected, wolves and deer still have the proper parts. CF MCM menu looks ok and all horses enabled.

Will try that now. LOOT put CH at the bottom of the order.

Update: Did not work. I also did some more troubleshooting, it is defiantly CH causing it. I go back a save before CH, everything works. Enable CH, load that save again, horses lose there balls.(bits) Other animals are not affected, wolves and deer still have the proper parts. CF MCM menu looks ok and all horses enabled.

Since it's about textures and meshes, it's imho no question of load order, but install order. If you're using MO, just drag and drop CH before (higher) than MNC, or MNC below CH on the left side. No idea how that's handled with NMM or anything else, you might try reinstall MNC and overwrite everything, but i don't know what will happen then.

I'm trying to track down some CTD issues.  Sometimes they appear random, but often seem to happen soon after SL scenes involving CF.  I enabled papyrus logging, and got following lines right before a CTD:

[03/26/2016 - 09:14:21PM] VM is freezing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:14:21PM] VM is frozen
[03/26/2016 - 09:14:21PM] Saving game...
[03/26/2016 - 09:14:22PM] VM is thawing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:16:11PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (BE000D62)].defeatplayer.EndPr() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line ?
[03/26/2016 - 09:16:11PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp419"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (BE000D62)].defeatplayer.EndPr() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line ?
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:47PM] VM is freezing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:47PM] VM is frozen
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:47PM] Saving game...
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:48PM] VM is thawing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:21:55PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/26/2016 - 09:21:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp419"
stack:
[03/26/2016 - 09:21:58PM] Error:  (00081F33): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    [ (00081F33)].lvlpredatorscript.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 9 on  (00081F33)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 9 on  (00081F33)].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 9 on  (00081F33)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneEnd() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line ?
stack:
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 9 on  (00081F33)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 9 on  (00081F33)].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 9 on  (00081F33)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneEnd() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line ?

This was near 7000 steps, on an encounter with angry minotaur.  First scene played without incidents, but after the scene the minotaur got pissed before I could get out of the range, and attacked, resulting at instant CTD.

The setup is with:

SL 1.6.1b

CF 1.0.1

Aroused redux 27a

defeat 5.2.2

death alternative 6.1.8

Any thoughts on whether SL or CF is somehow behind the CTDs, based on the log?

I'm trying to track down some CTD issues.  Sometimes they appear random, but often seem to happen soon after SL scenes involving CF.  I enabled papyrus logging, and got following lines right before a CTD:

[03/26/2016 - 09:14:21PM] VM is freezing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:14:21PM] VM is frozen
[03/26/2016 - 09:14:21PM] Saving game...
[03/26/2016 - 09:14:22PM] VM is thawing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:16:11PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/26/2016 - 09:16:11PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp419"
stack:
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:47PM] VM is freezing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:47PM] VM is frozen
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:47PM] Saving game...
[03/26/2016 - 09:18:48PM] VM is thawing...
[03/26/2016 - 09:21:55PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/26/2016 - 09:21:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp419"
stack:
stack:
stack:

This was near 7000 steps, on an encounter with angry minotaur.  First scene played without incidents, but after the scene the minotaur got pissed before I could get out of the range, and attacked, resulting at instant CTD.

The setup is with:

SL 1.6.1b

CF 1.0.1

Aroused redux 27a

defeat 5.2.2

death alternative 6.1.8

Any thoughts on whether SL or CF is somehow behind the CTDs, based on the log?

Papyrus logs are 99% useless for hunting down the source of CTDs.

If you want help in finding the cause of a CTD look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

But first look here for fixes based on the findings from there: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Papyrus logs are 99% useless for hunting down the source of CTDs.

If you want help in finding the cause of a CTD look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

But first look here for fixes based on the findings from there: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Thanks for the links.

The 'anti-crash' plugin didn't seem to do anything to prevent the crashes.  Tried getting crash dumps, out of four of them, two were zero-size files, the other two had some info:

Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)
Online Crash Dump Analysis Service
See http://www.osronline.com for more information
Windows 7 Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS
kernel32.dll version: 6.1.7601.19135 (win7sp1_gdr.160121-1718)
Machine Name:
Debug session time: Sat Mar 26 18:48:25.000 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: not available
Process Uptime: 0 days 0:08:59.000
Kernel time: 0 days 0:01:29.000
User time: 0 days 0:12:30.000
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\oca.ini, error 2
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\winxp\triage.ini, error 2
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\user.ini, error 2
* Exception Analysis *

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\guids.ini, error 2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for XAudio2_6.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvd3dum.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvd3dum.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for JContainers.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for JContainers.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

FAULTING_IP:
TESV+263095
00663095 8b4654 mov eax,dword ptr [esi+54h]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 00663095 (TESV+0x00263095)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000000
Parameter[1]: 00000054
Attempt to read from address 00000054

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ

PROCESS_NAME: TESV.exe

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 00000054

READ_ADDRESS: 00000054

FOLLOWUP_IP:
TESV+263095
00663095 8b4654 mov eax,dword ptr [esi+54h]

FAULTING_THREAD: 00001bfc

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ

BUGCHECK_STR: APPLICATION_FAULT_NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 00000000 to 00663095

STACK_TEXT:
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 TESV+0x263095

STACK_COMMAND: ~0s; .ecxr ; kb

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: TESV+263095

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: TESV

IMAGE_NAME: TESV.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 51437ce5

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ_c0000005_TESV.exe!Unknown

BUCKET_ID: APPLICATION_FAULT_NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ_TESV+263095

WATSON_STAGEONE_URL: http://watson.microsoft.com/StageOne/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/c0000005/00263095.htm?Retriage=1

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)
Online Crash Dump Analysis Service
See http://www.osronline.com for more information
Windows 7 Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS
kernel32.dll version: 6.1.7601.19135 (win7sp1_gdr.160121-1718)
Machine Name:
Debug session time: Sat Mar 26 18:17:24.000 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: not available
Process Uptime: 0 days 0:08:50.000
  Kernel time: 0 days 0:01:27.000
  User time: 0 days 0:11:42.000
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\oca.ini, error 2
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\winxp\triage.ini, error 2
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\user.ini, error 2
*                        Exception Analysis                                   *

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\guids.ini, error 2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for d3d9.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for d3d9.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for XAudio2_6.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvd3dum.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvd3dum.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for JContainers.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for JContainers.dll
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

FAULTING_IP:
TESV+2e07c6
006e07c6 d904af          fld     dword ptr [edi+ebp*4]

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 006e07c6 (TESV+0x002e07c6)
   ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
   Parameter[0]: 00000000
   Parameter[1]: b1fc385c
Attempt to read from address b1fc385c

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  INVALID_POINTER_READ

PROCESS_NAME:  TESV.exe

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1:  00000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2:  b1fc385c

READ_ADDRESS:  b1fc385c

FOLLOWUP_IP:
TESV+2e07c6
006e07c6 d904af          fld     dword ptr [edi+ebp*4]

FAULTING_THREAD:  00000f30

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  INVALID_POINTER_READ

BUGCHECK_STR:  APPLICATION_FAULT_INVALID_POINTER_READ

IP_ON_HEAP:  87146660
The fault address in not in any loaded module, please check your build's rebase
log at \bin\build_logs\timebuild\ntrebase.log for module which may
contain the address if it were loaded.

FRAME_ONE_INVALID: 1

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from 87146660 to 006e07c6

STACK_TEXT:  
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
62f4fe5c 87146660 00000000 8eccb6e0 0000001e TESV+0x2e07c6
62f4fe60 00000000 8eccb6e0 0000001e 0049522a 0x87146660

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  0

SYMBOL_NAME:  TESV+2e07c6

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: TESV

IMAGE_NAME:  TESV.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  51437ce5

STACK_COMMAND:  ~22s; .ecxr ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005_TESV.exe!Unknown

BUCKET_ID:  APPLICATION_FAULT_INVALID_POINTER_READ_TESV+2e07c6

WATSON_STAGEONE_URL:  http://watson.microsoft.com/StageOne/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/c0000005/002e07c6.htm?Retriage=1

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

Doesn't say much to me, the addresses seem to be different but bothtimes seem to be memory access violations.