Khajiit immersion (better texture) What texture do you use?

poblivion

For beast races females i only use Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT (damn i always have to copy&paste her name).

post-134589-0-88317800-1419543390_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-52679300-1419543401_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-16565300-1419543778_thumb.jpg

Those 4 pink spots are the only thing that could make me consider mating with a khajiit lady. When i'm completely drunk. Maybe ;)

For males... uhm no idea. Usually i just hope i never meet any nude ones, but probably SoS standard + CMO - Complete Male Overhaul in case that also has beast textures.

Wow, i checked the 4K CBBE textures of Lykaios and they look fantastic in the preview.

Definitely need something with that detail level for the Dagi-Raht Reborn race, which unfortunately only has horrible low-res textures with seams everywhere.

When I want something approaching realism in a setting filled to the brim with magic and mysticism, I use the Better Khajiit-Less Furry Khajiit texture with the normal maps from the Female Muscle Mod (diesel) to give the females more muscle tone while removing fur from the areas where felines don't normally grow fur.

As for the males,I just use the standard Schlongs of Skyrim texture since it works well with the Revealing Milk armor(rather than give them blank boy bits when they don it or the Revealing Fairy or pretty much any of the other bits of kit on the Revealing Male 'Armors' page). Whether or not any other texture would grant marginally motes more immersion doesn't matter when the most important bit of those armors would be unconvincing while using them.

post-197547-0-42456000-1419581969_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-98240700-1419581886_thumb.jpg

Even if I don't currently use them,you might want to give a look at the SC-Khajiit Improvements and the Better Female Khajiit Nude(which I did use until I switched to the MCBM body for females and found that the other textures work better for it) textures to see if they are to your liking.

Hi, because vanilla textures look ugly, I want to ask what texture you use. I have tried many of them, but so far I have not been with any texture at 100% satisfied. If you have any created or improved I wonder outcome. 

Thanks

In my opinion for textures you can't go wrong with Cover Khajits. Mr. Lenski did a great job on them. Also, for females, I prefer a less hairy body version so I use Better Khajiit - Less furry Khajiit. It makes the area from the breasts down to the crotch on female khajit look more like peach fuzz than actual fur. I find it much more attractive than most textures that just add nipples.

Thanks for your contributions. I have not found a texture for Khajiiti female, which I liked. That is why I am trying to create a combination of other textures texture, which I liked. But I can not seem to catch the right shade the neck. I've seen some really good texture, but they were always private, and that's a shame.

post-62440-0-13132900-1419805653_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your contributions. I have not found a texture for Khajiiti female, which I liked. That is why I am trying to create a combination of other textures texture, which I liked. But I can not seem to catch the right shade the neck. I've seen some really good texture, but they were always private, and that's a shame.

Oh that's nice! Where did you get such a nice marking-free texture?

Oh that's nice! Where did you get such a nice marking-free texture?

It is a combination of female texture Likaios race, Character Mod Resource Pack by Nuska and vanila texture. These textures I combine and customize.  While still working on it.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48329/?

I think that looks very good, well done you. 

Whats wrong with the neck? I might be able to help you fix any issues.

I think that looks very good, well done you. 

Thanks for the praise :) , but it's not perfect, I am satisfied to 80%. Unfortunately, my skills are not so great that I was able to improve the texture at 100% :( .

Whats wrong with the neck? I might be able to help you fix any issues.

Thanks for the offer of help, I still could not hit the same shade texture head and body. The problem is that I use a combination of several textures. I sort of an improved somewhat, and it seems to be better, but still there is much to improve. Later I will add links to download textures.

For the faces, I use the CoverKahjiit... but for the male bodies: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56623/? I also use the Better Males body. For the females though, I use this beautiful Cheetah skin I found: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7690/?

That white texture also works for the Vaalsark, which is nice all around. Overall though, my Kahjiit looks nice with the texture mods.

every female creature has breast warts, also cats, but here are no to seen? :D

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/7690-2-1329126272.jpg

Archived