Why wouldn't it tie in, Sven must have gotten his inspiration for smutty books somewhere, right?

Or maybe he was a collector of the fine arts of smutty books, combining profession and hobby.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will ponder a bit about if (my skills allow it) and where to include something like this :)

Why wouldn't it tie in, Sven must have gotten his inspiration for smutty books somewhere, right?

Or maybe he was a collector of the fine arts of smutty books, combining profession and hobby.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will ponder a bit about if (my skills allow it) and where to include something like this :)

You might be able to edit pictures from Skyrim to somehow look like woodblock prints, playing with the colors and some kind of artistic filter in shop.

Or you could use actual prints, since I don't think anyone owns the rights to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a hard time finding these even with knowing their location. I'm not sure they are all loading correctly, and I'd rather not spend weeks looking for them if they aren't even actually in the game.
Can you just give me the item codes for each book, or is there a code for a chest filled with all of them?
Thank You

I think the first note might be placed a bit weird. When I couldn't find it i moved myself to the refid and still couldn't see it. So then I moved it to myself, and lo and behold, i saw it fall an inch into the ground becoming invisible again. So basically it was there, but with the note-mesh being so thin it dropped the slightest bit _into_ the ground. Anyway after that finding the second note was pretty easy. Now if only I knew where the house was...

I'm having a hard time finding these even with knowing their location. I'm not sure they are all loading correctly, and I'd rather not spend weeks looking for them if they aren't even actually in the game.

Can you just give me the item codes for each book, or is there a code for a chest filled with all of them?

Thank You

You can use the help command with the book titles, for example: 

help Lorna - this should show you all the books from the Lorna series so far.

help "Bed Time" should list the (so far) only book from that series.

Just remember, if you use more than one word from the title, use the quotation marks (")

Current titles:

Bed Time Stories Issue 1

Ladies of Comfort Vol. I

Ladies of Comfort Vol. II

Ladies of Comfort Vol. III

Lorna the Bard Book I

Lorna the Bard Book II

Lorna the Bard Book III

Lorna the Bard Book IV

The cursed Pendant

Cedric's First Journal

Travelling the Roads of Skyrim I

Travelling the Roads of Skyrim II

Brylla the Wild Book I

I think the first note might be placed a bit weird. When I couldn't find it i moved myself to the refid and still couldn't see it. So then I moved it to myself, and lo and behold, i saw it fall an inch into the ground becoming invisible again. So basically it was there, but with the note-mesh being so thin it dropped the slightest bit _into_ the ground. Anyway after that finding the second note was pretty easy. Now if only I knew where the house was...

Thank you for letting me know. Since this seems to be a problem for several people, I will change the note into something that doesn't glitch around :)

Hint for the house:

It is a small community with only one house and several tents near a lake. The place has only one mine.

You can get a female follower there, a former scout turned miner.

It probably will take another two weeks or so for the next update, still trying to wrap my head around the procedure to create custom paintings for the house, but the next book from the "Ladies of Comfort" series will have a special guest appearance by the guy from Whiterun we all love to hate :D

Hehe, first off, I found the shop hintless, scouring all small mining settlements. Gotta say, I like it.

Secondly though, with your Avatar I am now reminded of Wash's final scene in Serenity... Him and Mal on Niska's station was epic television :)

He's the reason I actually watched Tucker and Dale VS Evil, which turned out to be awesome.

Enough off-Topicness, kudos for making this mod, it provides some nice respite from adventuring through dank, dark dungeons, reading a good, if smutty book.

I like the idea, I see that you require sexlab framework now, any chance we will see a tie in to sexlab aroused to make our characters more aroused after reading one of these books?

Happy that you like it :)

Well, I try to keep the list of requirements as short as possible and I am not sure if many people would like having Aroused added to it.

I remember the discussion in the Amorous Adventures thread. A lot of people preferred the removal of Aroused from it.

Keeping the requirements short is one of the reasons, I didn't introduce anything to the house yet that needs the creature framework, although I thought about it when

starting the series about Brylla the Wild. Not everyone who likes to read smut is into it and I don't want to force creatures and beasts down the users' throats. (Pun intended :) )

Maybe in the future, if enough people actually would like the tie in. Right now I try to focus on writing more stories and adding stuff to the house and maybe to the world.

Hehe, first off, I found the shop hintless, scouring all small mining settlements. Gotta say, I like it.

Secondly though, with your Avatar I am now reminded of Wash's final scene in Serenity... Him and Mal on Niska's station was epic television :)

He's the reason I actually watched Tucker and Dale VS Evil, which turned out to be awesome.

Enough off-Topicness, kudos for making this mod, it provides some nice respite from adventuring through dank, dark dungeons, reading a good, if smutty book.

Thanks :) I didn't want to make the shop too easy to find and make people explore the world for it. Mission accomplished :lol:

The house still needs some more furniture and other stuff to make it a comfortable retreat from the daily slaying of monsters and men.

OT: Mal and Wash at Niska's station is one of the absolute highlights from the series. And I agree that "Tucker and Dale" was pure awesomeness! 

• 1 month later...

I just thought of something (and maybe this has been talked about already), what about a scripted event for after reading a smut book it causes you character to masturbate?

This idea came up before, but people thought it wouldn't be such a good idea if you loot a book in a dungeon full of enemies and grab the book and masturbate while being beaten up by baddies.

That was one of the reasons I created the house with the gimmicks in it. :shy:

I just thought of something (and maybe this has been talked about already), what about a scripted event for after reading a smut book it causes you character to masturbate?

This idea came up before, but people thought it wouldn't be such a good idea if you loot a book in a dungeon full of enemies and grab the book and masturbate while being beaten up by baddies.

That was one of the reasons I created the house with the gimmicks in it. :shy:

Ah, yeah that would be a pretty bad situation, "NO!.. NOT NOW!!... BAD HAND!.. BAD!". :D

Would it be possible to add some kind of check so that your character only played the animation if he or she was alone, maybe like a pop up menu with an option to "masturbate, yes or no"? Or would adding something like that be more effort than it's worth?

• 1 month later...

Yes, it will be updated, but due to several RL stuff it might still take a while longer.

And with all that is going on right now, the only books that I could write are about people dying in horrible ways and being torn limb from limb :lol:

As soon as things calm down a bit again, I will be back to writing :blush:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good news first: Due to some recent and really great changes in my life, I am back to writing since the beginning of this week. I plan to have at least 6 or 7 books ready for the next update, aiming for a release in the middle of February.

The bad news: I am not sure if the mod still is compatible with the new Framework :-/ I can't say if I can delve deep enough into the whole changes to make sure of that. So if anyone is interested, willing and able to help with checking for compatibility with the new SL Framework, that would be splendid :blush:

Good news first: Due to some recent and really great changes in my life, I am back to writing since the beginning of this week. I plan to have at least 6 or 7 books ready for the next update, aiming for a release in the middle of February.

The bad news: I am not sure if the mod still is compatible with the new Framework :-/ I can't say if I can delve deep enough into the whole changes to make sure of that. So if anyone is interested, willing and able to help with checking for compatibility with the new SL Framework, that would be splendid :blush:

I saw this, then couldn't find it again ...

I only have the 1.6 beta 2, not the newest release, but everything in the book house worked fine.  If the newer framework is stable enough to play with or if you want me to look at something specifically I can do that.