I saw this, then couldn't find it again ...

I only have the 1.6 beta 2, not the newest release, but everything in the book house worked fine.  If the newer framework is stable enough to play with or if you want me to look at something specifically I can do that.

Thanks for the info that everything still works and for the offer to check it out again in the future :)

I would like to send you the Mod through PM, once I included the new books for some checking, if it is ok with you? :)

• 3 weeks later...

A small update: Right now my CK keeps crashing like crazy, I have to do a reinstall of everything as soon as I have the time for it. In the meantime I keep writing, so that I can include the books as soon as everything is running again.

Regarding moving the house to a different spot: I never used the "Darkwater Crossing Expanded", but I will give it a look. Right now I do not have the time to do it, though, so it will definetely not happen for the next update. However if time permits, I might remove the house for a "light" version where only the books spawn in the rest of the world. I can not give a real ETA though. :-/

A small update: Right now my CK keeps crashing like crazy, I have to do a reinstall of everything as soon as I have the time for it. In the meantime I keep writing, so that I can include the books as soon as everything is running again.

Regarding moving the house to a different spot: I never used the "Darkwater Crossing Expanded", but I will give it a look. Right now I do not have the time to do it, though, so it will definetely not happen for the next update. However if time permits, I might remove the house for a "light" version where only the books spawn in the rest of the world. I can not give a real ETA though. :-/

Stumbled across your gem of a mod a couple of weeks ago, and after getting around to reading all the books, I was interested to see if the mod was still being updated. I am very glad to hear that you got back to writing, and would love to help out in anyway I can. If you need any help checking for compatability, I havent had the chance to check the house yet, but the activators should likely work with SL1.61, as the most of the changes between 1.3/1.4 to 1.5 to 1.6 were related to 1:a big overhaul for the way bukkake textures work, and 2:general optimization of the code framework that other mods use to "call on animations". To simplify, there might be some issues, and it would be advised to look over the new code after you get your skyrim system fixed. A very few mods were broken by the 1.5 update, but these were mainly large mods that weren't broken completely but rather often had scripting errors because they weren't optimized for the new system. Also if you need a dedicated editor, I would be happy to oblige. Either way, I will definately get around to checking in game see if they work soon, and if they don't, I'll take a look over your code to see if I can spot the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to unforseen reasons I am going into Hiatus, probably indefinetly.

If anyone wants to take over the mod, I hereby give my permission to do so. It would be nice to be mentioned as the original creator in the credits (but it is not necessary) and some mentioning of the people that help me get this started (they are in the credits as well)

Thanks to all who showed interest in the mod and who liked it.

Please try to keep it in the spirit it is, no modern stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit just found this mod and the author is gone:-( I am thinking what if some books were nothing but collections of julius zimmerman art with an erotic caption on each page. If I can make that myself for this mod I am gonna try when I get the time. Even better, npcs that you have a lot of sex with might occasionally give you one of these erotic books as a gift and have some saucy dialogue to go with it.