View File

SMUT Books

Attention: SMUT Books now requires the SexLab Framework!

With SMUT Books, I wanted to integrate some sort of smutty and explicit writings.

It soon turned into a different direction and now I am expanding the range of books towards folk tales and will branch into less explicit material as well.

Since many of the books were published by "Sven Morkard's Uncensored Texts", I kept the name SMUT Books :D

My writing skills aren't on par with many others, English is not my main language and therefore mistakes might be abundant in the texts.

Feel free to send me corrections, I will polish the books as I add new ones.

So far there are 13 books in the mod. I added 4 of them to the leveled list for book clutter.

I have no idea if I did it right, so if you find a book somewhere, please let me know it works :)

One of the books can be found near the sign post at the crossroads Helgen/Riverwood. Or so I hope at least...

I am again not sure if I did everything right, this is the first time I actually did something with the CK.

Some of the books contain pictures. Those are not really connected to the stories. I intended them to be like "Page Three Girls" or like Centerfolds. But they are neither on page 3 or in the center ;)

Books so far: (e = explicit, f = folklore, s = sexy/erotic, c = creature/animal)

Bed Time Stories Issue 1 (e)

Ladies of Comfort Vol. I (e)

Ladies of Comfort Vol. II (e)

Ladies of Comfort Vol. III (e)

Lorna the Bard Book I (e,c)

Lorna the Bard Book II (e)

Lorna the Bard Book III (e)

Lorna the Bard Book IV (e)

The cursed Pendant (f)

Cedric's First Journal (e)

Travelling the Roads of Skyrim I (s)

Travelling the Roads of Skyrim II (s)

Brylla the Wild Book I ©

Please check the info.txt for more information!

The "Ladies of Comfort" Series was inspired by "Radiant Prostitution", if anyone wonders about certain aspects sounding familiar :)

"Brylla the Wild" was inspired by "Beastess"

SMUT books V.01b: The new book already was in the works before I did the poll, so it is more of the erotic kind. I tried to cater to the poll so far with the picture :)

SMUT books V.01c: Sorry, still no Comics......

SMUT books V.01d: Still working on the Comics, really!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/23/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Found and read Cedric's First Journal.  To me, it read as if it were written by a not highly educated scoundrel/thief - that is, perfect for what it was intended to be.  I wouldn't worry about any language issues in that one.

Thank you for the feedback :)

Now I know I did it right with the CK and placing the book.

Makes me feel more secure in messing around in the CK again :D

I know very little about modding, so perhaps you can make it clearer for me.  When you say you added 4 of the books to a leveled list for book clutter, does that mean that I will only find them when looting chests or bodies?  Or will they also be for sale from vendors?  Thanks.

As I understood it (and I might be so wrong here....), if you add the items to the clutter list, then they can show up at any place where random books are placed as clutter, not loot.

It is the first time I did any modding and tried to read about the different lists, but some of the descriptions went over my head :blush:

My impression was, the the levelled book clutter list works equally to the other levelled lists, encounters for example.

Maybe someone with more experience can explain to me, if I understood it right.

I realized that it might take some time before someone finds any of the books (besides the placed one), so if you just want the books to read them and check for blatant errors, then you can use the console for them.

help ladies

help "bed time"

help pendant

should do the trick :)

From what I kept reading, the books should show up as randomly spawned clutter.

I am not sure about good places for lots of random books. I am working on another book right now, as soon as I add it to the mod, I will

check if I can do anything about a highter spawn chance.

In the meantime, if anyone stumbles upon a spawned one (not the one at the signpost), please post here to let me know they do show up.

After looking into it for a while, I realized that there aren't too many places with random books in the world and if so, they only have 1 and 8 random books. The list itself has almost 370 entries, so the chances are lot slimmer than I initially thought.

I will make an update to the mod once the next book is finished (planned on adding several books before uploading v0.2....) and will try to add them to either loot lists or chests as well.

Since I have to do a bit more reading :blush:  it might be a couple of days, but at least the next book is almost finished (in writing) and only needs to be edited into the mod.

The next book will be less explicit as the first ones, it leaves a bit more to the imagination.

It would be nice if people could tell me, which kind of books they prefer. The explicit ones or the ones with more room for imagination.

Maybe I should start a topic with a poll? *wanders off mumbling to himself*

*comes back mumbling*

So, I added a poll :)

Darn, updating the post in the DL-Section removed the poll :-/  But since I wrote down the results, I will honour them :)

Hey, love the books. Great stuff. I'm working on a fix for you. Leveled item and grammar fixes and the like. Also cleaned the file to prevent conflicts. (Didn't find anything major) Should be done later this morning. I'll pm you with the file and a list of all the changes I made to help you continue producing awesome books.

Hey, love the books. Great stuff. I'm working on a fix for you. Leveled item and grammar fixes and the like. Also cleaned the file to prevent conflicts. (Didn't find anything major) Should be done later this morning. I'll pm you with the file and a list of all the changes I made to help you continue producing awesome books.

Thank you very much :)

Looking forward to the file, thanks for the help!

If not showin up mebbe CK put some in Haelga's room and Dibella Temple + the Comfort ones in some inns?

With Version 0.1b they should show up in the locations from the info.txt

The Bedtime Stories have a higher chance to spawn, because we all know that smutty magazines sell better than books :)

I haven't had much feedback yet, if they showed up, but I guess that is the nature of things ^^

Why don't you go to a website like Darknest, and ask the storywriters there if you may include their stories in your mod? :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I prefer to write my own stories.

I use several characters with different mods and use the roleplaying experiences there to write the stories depending on what happens in those different playthroughs.

It inspires my imagination and makes the stories more vivid for me, as I write them :)

I am not sure about good places for lots of random books. I am working on another book right now, as soon as I add it to the mod, I will

In the meantime, if anyone stumbles upon a spawned one (not the one at the signpost), please post here to let me know they do show up.

I found "Ladies of Comfort Vol 2" in the Grey-Mane's house in Whiterun.  That and the one at the signpost are the only ones I've found so far.

I found "Ladies of Comfort Vol 2" in the Grey-Mane's house in Whiterun.  That and the one at the signpost are the only ones I've found so far.

Which version are you using? I haven't put a "dummy book" in the Grey-Mane's house, so I guess, it is v 0.1? 

I switched from the random spawn inclusion through the leveled item list to Dummy books placed in several locations. (Dummy Books allowed me to use my own list to randomly spawn them from.)

If you switch to v0.1b, you should be able to find more books in the locations from the info.txt

I am currently writing on some more stuff, when I include them, I will spread the books for my "spawn list" a bit further. :)

I installed 0.1b without making a clean save, I just unchecked 0.1 in Mod Organizer and checked 0.1b.  I went to Valtheim Towers and found a Song of Pelinal in the first tower on a shelf near some minor healing potions, a Kolb and the Dragon in an end table in the second tower, several books on a shelf next to a drum on the second floor of the second tower, and another Song of Pelinal next to the bed on the 3rd floor of the second tower.  Should any of those have been one of your books?

Those sound like the random books from the normal clutter lists.

The book I placed is in the first tower, the floor has two bed rolls and stairs leading up to a platform (where one bandit archer is)

When you are on that floor, there is a small niche with a stool, a bucket and a healing potion. Normally the book should be on that stool.

If you have cleared the towers before, you probably have to wait for a respawn of the cell, at least that would be my guess.

I checked with a character who wasn't there before and the book with in the little niche.

Thank you for the feeback, I am relieved that they do not only show up for me and that it works :)

Still working on some more new books, I don't want to just update SMUT books for one.

But it takes a bit more time than anticipated, since I have to switch between different chars and setups to see where the stories are leading  :P