To what song shall the world end?

FetishSergal

Again people bring up amazing songs, some classics from pop culture others great metal bands, really funny latin music videos and Tiny Tim! I particularly liked bloodbath, depeche mode brings back good memories too of when I listened to them while playing FPS games.

@coopervane, I roleplay drows, i've got about 50 different drow characters from years of roleplaying the forgotten realms settings, I made my own campaigns, i've got my own cities and stuff too.

I think this is going to be my last post here at LoversLab, it's been nice knowing eachother (?)

Fuck yeah Infernal!

Sadly, they are no more. One of the members (David Parland aka Blackmoon, and the driving force behind the band) committed suicide early 2013.

He were a great musician and he were the creator of bands such as Necrophobic, Dark Funeral and Infernal.

Yeah the usual drill, many good Black Metalists commit suicide, they say they hate trendies, but Dead started that trend and they don't seem to have a problem with that, I miss Jon Nodtveidt from Dissection even though it was death metal, it was the kind of death metal that I like :c

Archived