How Big Is Yours?

Skyrim folder? Just looked at my install after all the mod additions and was amazed at the size of the game. 41.7 gigs .Just wondering,how many plugins can Skyrim take? Got 233 plugins going and it runs sooooo smooth like butter now.Thanks to everyone one here for all the great work.

For once, I am actually running fewer mods than somebody else. ;)   I am tipping the scales at a dainty  26.5GB with my 128/145 mods - which I believe is in thanks largely to the number of modders who are making liberal use of BSA files when they work their mojo.

I know Oblivion could only hang with 255, not sure about Skyrim to be honest

Looks like I have a ways to go still.Just hope the new version of the 2k textures come out soon, think it's gonna be 1.7.Sure that will add more to it.I like to go for the realism effect,just hope one day I can find a nice little simple enb to set it off with.Tried about all of them and I just hate it when my graphic cards are under alot of stress,so I gave up on the enbs.

post-321913-0-20825200-1418153002_thumb.jpg

hmmm.... 79.5GB's (to many high end textures and meshes).

And I'm currently only running about 120 esp's (did a decent amount of combining inside Tes5edit).

Then there is all of the zip files on a second drive and my "test stuff" for all the crap I tinker with (hay that is where Unified resides dumbasss).

Anyhow I think Skyrim is currently the biggest drive space  consumption program I have on my system (oh wait until you learn how to make shit in Max... then you gonna need a complete new drive).

Don't mind me sometimes I talk to myself, it's alright as long as he doesn't answer me though!!!

A whopping 4.45 MB, enough to fill a whole 4 high capacity floppy discs near to bursting. It isn't the size of the file that counts but how one applies the data within it.

Really,it is at 45.3 Gigs mainly because I removed a bunch of mods in the process of eliminating the latest game breaking bug, mostly clothing and armor sets so it won't really affect stability any.